July 26, 2014 | 1852 users online

Foundations - Perricone - No Foundation Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Lucindadude

Bought this after extensive research (because of the price) & because I have many Perricone skincare products which are all amazing.

Well, all I can say is do not buy this if you have even slighty oily skin - melts off with an hour or so and doesn't offer any coverage to begin with.
Basically, this could be used as a primer in the winter, but other than that I think it is ridiculously overpriced and although I love a natural base, it can not be classed as foundation, or even a tinted moisturiser because it offers NO coverage, just a tint and maybe a bit of a glow.
Probably better for mature skins.
Oh & bottle is unbelievably tiny..
One positive I can find is it has a strong spf - 30.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Ravengirl

I was VERY skeptical at first but have since changed my mind.
I have sun damaged skin with melasma (dark patches) on my forhead and cheeks and chin.
I use 16 hour foundation with a med/heavy coverage.
I am completely surprised at how amazing my skin looks with this on! I use a concealer for the dark spots and then apply this and a power and my skin looks perfect! Looks like I am not wearing makeup and feels amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by elle1974

I cannot believe this product is rated so low.
I love it, I must agree I have darker complexion so the color fits me very well. Love the texture, the dewy look it creates and the fact that it stays put all day.
I wore it when i was in vacation and took some pictures. When I saw the pics few months later I could not believe that my skin looked SO good! I had to rewind my thoughts and remember what I was wearing and yes, it was the Perricone no Fundation Foundation.
Great product, great ingredients, I almost abandoned all other make up products (mineral powder, primers, foundation, highlighter...) for this one.
I wish it would fit all you ladies, because I really thing is a fantastic all in one product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

My go-to weekend/ "no makeup" base. I have a C4/NC30 Asian combination skin complexion and pop this right on well-moisturized skin. It evens out my complexion, imparts a subtle dew, provides top-notch broad spectrum sun protection, AND has antioxidant benefits. I could not ask for more, except a lower price, of course, but I find value in this product and will repurchase. It was recommended by my dermatologist, who wears it herself, and she is a fair-skinned blonde woman with lovely skin. I can speak for myself though, and as a light tanned Asian, this is a perfect shade for very natural but effective evening out of skin.I finish with a cream blush, very light powder just on my nose, and my trusty Dr Pepper lip smacker and feel fresh and ready for the weekend!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ebgirl

I received a sample of this in a Sephora kit and was excited to try it, but ended up disappointed. It seems very drying; it dries barely before you're even done applying it. The color is awful too. It's made to sound like this is some kind of sheer product that will just give your face a finish like you are wearing makeup, but that's not the case. It's darker, with an orange tint to it, so it's definitely not compatible with everyone's skin tone. I'm just glad I didn't shell out full price for this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is ridiculous...I expected it to be a thick, line blurring primer of sorts, that would filled in lines and cover pores....Not. At. All. I tried this on my hand, and it looks like thick, heavy iodine. It is a yellow-orange, thick mess! Just awful. I can't believe this would look good on anyone at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best bases I've used. I think of it more as a tinted moisturizer because the coverage is sheer to med and gives a blast of moisture and SPF 30! I have oily skin so the amount of moisture can be a bit much but I set it with powder after and I'm good to go. The color is wonderful and blends right into my skin but sometimes you will have to blend more or else it gets splotchy. I have med olive skin and this color works great for me. It gives your skin a glow from within. All in all I'm very pleased with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by SimplyComplicated

I liked that this came in a pump and the texture of it, but it was too much of a tan colour for me - even with well moisturised skin underneath.

I am fair but not the palest of the pale. Clinique don't do any foundation shades pale enough for me but Bobbi Brown does three that will work.

There is wide range of medium to olive tones that this product will be suitable for, but you can definitely be too dark - or too pale - for it.

If you have to put moisturiser underneath then you dilute the sun protection, which is the main reason I plumped for this.

If you have to faff around blending it carefully and powdering it down then you may as well put proper make up on.

Even Olay (Touch of Foundation) realises that women aren't all the same colour. Why doesn't Dr Nick?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by asimonbryant

If I was stranded on an island and I could only have one product... This would be the one I would want!!! SPF 30, ALA, DMAE, flawless natural coverage- all in a name I trust! Perricone MD has delivered on all promises, AGAIN! No Foundation Foundation is a must have in my beauty bag & an essential part of my NoNeedles approach to healthy aging and beautiful skin!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am really liking this. Perricone No Foundation Foundation is the first liquid foundation product in forever that hasn't sunk into the rosacea-enlarged pores on my cheeks. It doesn't turn into an oil slick on me, even though I don't top it with powder, and the scent that others seem to be identifying as fishy is somehow like oranges to me. It gives a polished, sophisticated finish without announcing to the world that I am wearing foundation. The packaging is understated and gorgeous and I love how one pump is enough for my entire face. I can see how the tint of this product doesn't work for everyone, but it's just right for me. Unless I find something much, much better, I will repurchase.