April 18, 2014 | 1250 users online

Foundations - Perricone - No Foundation Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

My go-to weekend/ "no makeup" base. I have a C4/NC30 Asian combination skin complexion and pop this right on well-moisturized skin. It evens out my complexion, imparts a subtle dew, provides top-notch broad spectrum sun protection, AND has antioxidant benefits. I could not ask for more, except a lower price, of course, but I find value in this product and will repurchase. It was recommended by my dermatologist, who wears it herself, and she is a fair-skinned blonde woman with lovely skin. I can speak for myself though, and as a light tanned Asian, this is a perfect shade for very natural but effective evening out of skin.I finish with a cream blush, very light powder just on my nose, and my trusty Dr Pepper lip smacker and feel fresh and ready for the weekend!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ebgirl

I received a sample of this in a Sephora kit and was excited to try it, but ended up disappointed. It seems very drying; it dries barely before you're even done applying it. The color is awful too. It's made to sound like this is some kind of sheer product that will just give your face a finish like you are wearing makeup, but that's not the case. It's darker, with an orange tint to it, so it's definitely not compatible with everyone's skin tone. I'm just glad I didn't shell out full price for this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is ridiculous...I expected it to be a thick, line blurring primer of sorts, that would filled in lines and cover pores....Not. At. All. I tried this on my hand, and it looks like thick, heavy iodine. It is a yellow-orange, thick mess! Just awful. I can't believe this would look good on anyone at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best bases I've used. I think of it more as a tinted moisturizer because the coverage is sheer to med and gives a blast of moisture and SPF 30! I have oily skin so the amount of moisture can be a bit much but I set it with powder after and I'm good to go. The color is wonderful and blends right into my skin but sometimes you will have to blend more or else it gets splotchy. I have med olive skin and this color works great for me. It gives your skin a glow from within. All in all I'm very pleased with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by SimplyComplicated

I liked that this came in a pump and the texture of it, but it was too much of a tan colour for me - even with well moisturised skin underneath.

I am fair but not the palest of the pale. Clinique don't do any foundation shades pale enough for me but Bobbi Brown does three that will work.

There is wide range of medium to olive tones that this product will be suitable for, but you can definitely be too dark - or too pale - for it.

If you have to put moisturiser underneath then you dilute the sun protection, which is the main reason I plumped for this.

If you have to faff around blending it carefully and powdering it down then you may as well put proper make up on.

Even Olay (Touch of Foundation) realises that women aren't all the same colour. Why doesn't Dr Nick?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by asimonbryant

If I was stranded on an island and I could only have one product... This would be the one I would want!!! SPF 30, ALA, DMAE, flawless natural coverage- all in a name I trust! Perricone MD has delivered on all promises, AGAIN! No Foundation Foundation is a must have in my beauty bag & an essential part of my NoNeedles approach to healthy aging and beautiful skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am really liking this. Perricone No Foundation Foundation is the first liquid foundation product in forever that hasn't sunk into the rosacea-enlarged pores on my cheeks. It doesn't turn into an oil slick on me, even though I don't top it with powder, and the scent that others seem to be identifying as fishy is somehow like oranges to me. It gives a polished, sophisticated finish without announcing to the world that I am wearing foundation. The packaging is understated and gorgeous and I love how one pump is enough for my entire face. I can see how the tint of this product doesn't work for everyone, but it's just right for me. Unless I find something much, much better, I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Beaumonde

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

NO BANG - For a LOT of Bucks.

For the price, this proved to be an extremely ordinary foundation. It wasn't bad - it wasn't good. What is was was 'Meh'. It has a medium consistency and I can see blending it with moisturiser to make your own tinted moisturiser (that's what I did to use the stuff up!)

It did the job of covering things up, but beyond that it did nothing to refine, brighten or enliven my skin. It didn't feel mask-like, but it LOOKED it. Any good drugstore foundation would be of better quality and consistency than this drab foundation. The only positive thing was that the bottle had a dispenser pump and the fact that it had SPF 30 protection (I'm stretching here, trying to find the +ve!) The 2-Star rating is for the SPF.

N.B. I ended up throwing it out as even mixed with moisturiser, I couldn't bear the third-rate feel of this foundation. There's a limit to frugality, and this product was FAR from being in the 'Frugal' demographic...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by EmberAmber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only have a sample size of this terrific foundation. I will invest in it once I get a big discount coupon from Sephora again. On principle, it's way too expensive. I am a thrifty person and I remain to stay that way. My only complaint is that it has a fishy smell to it at first. It eventually goes away. The best part about this foundation is that it doesn't make my dry skin feel drier, but definitely makes it feel tighter making my pores feel small and protected from the other makeup products I put on my face. It doesn't feel cakey. it's very light. I never wear foundation and plan to wear this one for special occasions, especially since it's a nice match to my yellow base skin color and it hides my red surface tones. I'm a fan.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by jessido

I bought this product because it's SPF 30 and I heard it felt like wearing no makeup. I've been using it for three months now and I really, really like it for everyday use, especially when it's 2x1 with the SPF included. You do NEED to moisturize before applying this no foundation, and you have to do it quick, 'cause it dries and then you'll have a residue left behind, however, do not let this stop you from trying it. I still battle with acne and this no foundation covers enough that my face looks wonderful without looking caky. it's great because no matter how tan or not you are it will adapt to your skin color, no shadow between face and neck.
I highly recommend it to at least give it a try, one pump is enough to cover your face so i know it will last at least half a year.