October 24, 2014 | 1832 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by jalin

Ugh. I tried this stuff a long time ago and still have bad memories of it. I seriously do not understand why anyone would put this on their face. It has to be the most useless product I've ever used in my life. But, I guess people's mileage varies. I'll stick with MoM as my cheapie drugstore mask. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2003 2:14:00 PM More reviews by minhee

i love this mask! i'm on my second tube and it's great for cleaning up my face after i exercise. it makes my pores smaller, cleans up the excess oils, and makes my face feel much more cleaner and refreshed. also great as a spot treatment, it has gotten rid of the zits that nothing else would make them go away!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2003 2:42:00 AM More reviews by jg0427

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because of all the great things I have read about it - plus it was cheap, no animal ingredients & no animal testing - but it wasn't for me. My skin is just too sensitive, it HURT. I'm hanging onto it so if i get a pimple I can try it as a spot treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2003 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ChrissyFollmar

This stuff is great!
I have so much trouble clearing out the pores on my nose and after this mask, the blackheads can be easily removed. It makes my skin glow!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like the Biore strips, I wanted to love this--I wanted all my pore junk to take leave of me in one fell swoop. I think it's just my skin type that is not suited to these things (dry but with some "minor" pore clogging on nose & chin). I only use this on my t-zone since I heard it stings, and I have no problem, even though my skin can be sensitive (I would never try it on my whole face). Unfortunately it doesn't do much at all. If someone could invent something to clean pores that are not necessarily blackheads I would be a customer for life. sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2003 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ineedbags

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After one use, my skin looks a lot clearer and my skintone looks more even. It did tingle a little at first but then a few minutes later, it felt absolutely refreshing! Great product. My only complaint is the packaging but overall, I will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2003 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Mandy1337

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Occassionally, I have some zits right during that time of the month- and I smooth this over and the zits' swelling reduces A LOT within a couple days!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2003 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I needed a cheap mask when I went to Taiwan because of the humidity. Needless to say I can never see any improvement, and it didnt' really clear out my pores or anything..... I threw it out only after a few uses. At least they give you a lot... for such a cheap price, you can't expect much from it being only $2.99

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2003 11:27:00 PM More reviews by selphydeg

Mint Julep Masque was very spreadable with a texture similar to DHC's mineral mask. It dried very fast, and I got it off easily with a wet towel. I didn't feel slippery or soapy feelings when I rinsed the dry masque off. The result, sqeaky clean and soft skin. I I don't have sensitive skin, so I can't comment on the gentleness of this product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Bodicea

Always have a spare tube someplace - it's a lifesaver! For my skin (combo/oily, late 20's, large pores on nose, occassional breakouts, not sensitive) this stuff is awesome. TRULY shrinks the appearance of the pores on my nose. Yes, it does have a tingly burn at first but it calms down and leaves my skin positively glowing. But I can see how someone with dry/sensitive skin would hate this product. It's really made more for the oil-prone types.