Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

on 7/11/2003 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried it last night. Oh Dang ! at the first minute, my face got burnt ! (I think maybe because I am on the 'Acne Cure' routine' using both BHA and AHA too). I agree with people here that the package is so ugly and hard to squeeze the stuff out. You gonna get too big glob. I put it all over my face last night. I think it dried my face more than Tea Tree Oil Mud of Body Shop. After washing it out, my face was quite dry (too dry, I think). However, it made my 2 painful zits nearly disappear. I think I gonna keep this stuff as a spot treatment only. I have oily/combination skin but I still consider this mask is too strong to use few times in a week (for all over the face). I am afraid that if I use too often, the wrinkle gonna come to visit too soon.

on 7/10/2003 10:13:00 AM

I really, really hate this mask. I have combination skin, and this is a very uncomfortable, very cloying mask that makes my skin feel inredibly dry and cracked after I use it.

on 7/8/2003 4:34:00 PM

I did not find anything special about this item that I went out and bought due to recommendations on Productville. I have to say it was cheap enough that I don't mind spending the money for it though but saw absolutely no difference in my skin due to the use. I am 45 and have no acne so in all fairness perhaps this works well for younger people but I do have pores on my nose that I was hoping to minimize but no luck!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the mask. It really clears up my skin and dries fairly fast so I'm not sitting there forever with green stuff on my face. I do not like the container it comes in, very ugly. I usually squirt my new tube into a pretty glass sealed jar.

on 7/5/2003 12:03:00 AM

This is a great mask! I've been using it since I was eleven, and I haven't switched brands yet! It smells heavenly and feels cool on my face...very soothing!

on 7/3/2003 5:11:00 PM

I really do enjoy this mask...I didn't think I would, since it doesn't have any acne-fighting ingredients in it, a la salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide (I have a face like an Aruban oil slick). BUT, I was extraordinarily pleasantly surprised. It's a lovely, tingly oil-absorbing mask that leaves oily skins sparkling fresh and cleaner than clean.

Amazing. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend it. If not, I'd steer clear, or get something more moisturizing.

on 7/2/2003 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this mask because of the positive reviews here on MUA. This mask has become a major part of my anti-blemish skin care routine. This mask will benifit oily, acne prone skin. If you aren't blessed with acne, this mask may not be right for you. Just like very creamy lotions are not for me :)

I use this mask everytime after I workout or a minimum of 3-4 times a week. I apply Differin and sometimes Emu oil afterwards.

on 7/2/2003 4:24:00 AM

Is it possible to worship a mask? LOL Because Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque has made me start. This mask is amazing it wipes weeks worth of grime and grease from my face in one shot. I feel like I have a brand new face after I use it. Keep in mind this is coming from a girl with super sensitive skin who breaks out in hives on her face from practically anything and everything. This mask just rocks I don't know how else to put it I love the gentle tingle and the smell and the baby soft skin I have after using it. I love using it after a crappy week it just makes you feel like you are starting again. If I could give it one million stars I would. Try It! Seriously Just Try It!!! :)

on 7/1/2003 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Why? Why? Why? Why is this tube so ugly? i know that i am not suppose to judge a book by its cover, but, i just can't help it that i get so turn off whenever i reach for this ugly tube~! *Sight*
Anyway, the stuff inside this ugly tube is ok. Doesn't do magic for me though, but i guess its a cheap alternative for me as a body mask. This way i don't need to spend an arm and a leg on mask for my body. But i just won't use it on my face thought! i just can't!

on 7/1/2003 11:37:00 AM

honestly - I don't think this stuff is as great as everyone says. I have sensitive skin, and it kind of hurts it. My skin maybe is a LITTLE softer but I don't see a huge difference. I don't have much acne to begin with though! Maybe that's why...

Popular Masks