Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow... This really does what it says. My pores are definitely smaller, and it did lessen my blackheads (this is my first time using). Plus it made my skin silky smooth!! It did "tingle" a bit too much at first but it subsided quickly. Will update if/when I get further results as far as acne. So far, I am impressed! Especially for it's cheap price. *UPDATE* - This really works great! It works even better than the Proactiv Solution mask. It makes my skin sooo smooth and the spot treatment really does the job! I am so glad I've tried this thanks to the reviews at MUA, this will now be a staple in my skin care regimemt.

This mask did do a good job of cleaning out my pores, but it burned. I will not repurchase!

This mask sucked all the gunk clear out of my massive assive pores!

Blackheads? Gone! Big pores? Shrunken!

Packaging in tube is super duper convenient to squeeze onto fingertips for application.

Initial tingly feeling and toothpastey fragrance were really strong. They subsided after a few moments and I could literally feel the mask sucking stuff out of my skin. Wow.

I have a pretty decent complexion, only get my monthly zit but I have ghastly big nose pores. This mask really helped shrink those down. At $3 a tube, it kicks my previous mask's butt. I used to spend $35 for a 1.5 oz. jar of Studio Gear mask. This is five million times cheaper and more effective.

I really really love this mask! It really does suck up the oil! I don't know about leaving it on my skin overnight but like everyone else says it rinses off nice and easy. It definitely made my pores smaller. It s a bargain for 3 bucks! I bought mine from medic. it was buy one get one free! so 1.50 each! hah! talk about bargain

I have read in Allure magazine that several dermatologists use this personally. It is quite drying (which I need) and smells minty/clayish. It definately works on acne. The tube is huge for less than $3. A great buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hardly did anything for my skin. My pores did seem cleaner, but it did not soothe my acne. The proactiv masks works much, much better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I don't understand all the raves for this mint julep masque. I just bought it on sale for $1.99 at Walgreens, so the price was great! I expected this product to perform really well and help prevent and get rid of existing blackheads--the container states that it washes blackheads away--yeah right. After a week of daily use, I haven't seen any difference or improvement in my skin or any reduction in blackheads, which I get on my nose. Another negative is that the masque burns at first, but the burning sensation goes away after a few minutes. The masque is hard to squeeze out of the container because the masque is so thick. The masque cracks when it dries. So I'm not crazy about this product, but I didn't lose any real money on it. I would suggest better products for those with oily, blackhead prone skin.

I heard about this product on an Acne message board I visit. I'm glad I tried it. VERY cheap, like the smell too. I will probably only use it in my breakout-prone areas and where I'm oily. It will dry your skin out quite a bit (which I need!). It's great :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This stuff is hella cheap, but I found out that using masks too much makes my face break out, but I found out that if I use this stuff in the morning, as a face wash, it seems to keep my skin less oily. I use oil blotting sheets and since i've used this just to clean, I've been getting less oily.

Terrific for the price. The best you can find in a drugstore for combo or oily skin.

Popular Masks