January 25, 2015 | 1993 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2003 6:11:00 PM More reviews by jlynn167

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Mask didnt seem to do anything for me. Yet many people have nothing but raves for this product...it's so cheap it's worth a shot. I will not be purchasing this mask again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 1:02:00 AM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product, seeking a good spot remover (also a lemming purchase). I must say that I am sorely disappointed with the results or lack thereof! I dabbed this on my zits for a week straight, and by the end of the week they had not been reduced one bit, arghh. I also tried it one night as an all-over facial mask, and I think it actually irritated my skin somewhat, ugh. It pains me to say that this is one QH product that I am not impressed by.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 7:53:00 PM More reviews by acidraver88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cheap price , cheap product but seemed to work the first day. It did the same as my other more pricier masks form DHC. It did refresh my skin and shrink my pores after I used it. I dont know about it doing anything for my blackheads though. The second day when I applied it , I felt like a burning sensation. The menthol I guess or bad reaction? who knows. I think unless I see any results after I finish with the tube, I'm not really going to repurchase. I'm going to stick to my Joey pure pores mask cause it at least always makes my skin look flawless after use but it's for oily and ance prone skin. *UPDATE*: I'm ditching this stuff, I feel like my face is going to burn off. I'm now loyal to DDF theraputic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by firegoddess

oooo! I luv this stuff. it helps with acne and general dirt. It has a refreshing effect and is just great. It's affordable and it works and that's great in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

No, this stuff is just overrated. I am sorry. I have acne/black-head prone skin and this did nothing to clear me up. Also, it rinses off with a lot of difficulty and was just unpleasant to use. The tingling in there caused by the menthol is also cool but supposedly just the thing to cause an irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2003 2:11:00 AM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ooo...i LOVE this! it soaks up oil and took a whole bunch of my black heads away! i don't have any problem with the smell, infact, i happen to like the minty smell and feeling on my skin! it left my skin nice and glowy! i have sensitive combo skin, but it didn't irritate at all! (no dryness or red blotches) i got this BIG tube (w/ 30% free?) for only $1.55+ tax (it was on sale) what more can you ask for?! this is better than tbs tea tree oil mask imho! would repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Zylann

Great product, Great Price, Good Results. I think its refreshing and it helps with breakouts. I use it when I feel oily and a breakout coming on and it helps get my skin back in check. I also use it overnight and it helps with redness of pimples.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2003 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Asynja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Ugh. This stuff ate my face. Rashes everywhere. Enough said, I gave it to my husband who is the opposite of me (he has really oily skin) and he didn't like it either. He prefers the Body Shop Tea Tree scrub much more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I *love* this mask, I bought it solely based on the fabulous recs I read about on MUA! It's cooling and refreshing, I love the crisp spearmint scent :) This is a pleasant mask to use ~ No tightness, stinging, irritation, instantly revitalizing :) :D A great new HG added to my beauty regimen :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Aiko_Aiko

After months of itchy, unhappy skin I finally realized that I was allergic to the benzoyl peroxide I used to spot treat my monthly breakouts. I was anxious to find a decent alternative (before the 'next round' began) and after reading the raves on this board I hunted this mask down. An large 8 oz. tube is only $7.99 CDN and should last for ages, especially when used primarily as a spot treatment. I can live with the fact that it's green (!), and the minty smell is actually quite nice -- exactly like toothpaste. I've had absolutley no burning, tingling, itching or redness as a result of using this mask, not even when it's first applied. And it does an amazing job absorbing oil and reducing blemishes. I also like the fact that this rinses clean and doesn't dry out my skin. Add my rave to the pile, this was worth the effort it took to find it, and definitely worth the price! ***UPDATE***
This is hands down the best treatment I've ever used for blackheads!! Using this mask every few days combined with my 2% BHA takes care of them ten times better than BHA alone. And if I do a bit of extracting before I use the QH, the results are nothing short of incredible, my skin looks totally clear. One of the best purchases I've made in years!! continued >>