Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

on 8/11/2003 2:11:00 PM

I just got this from a sweet swapper today and decided to try it out. I kept reading about this mask over and over on the MUA boards. I was expecting nothing short of a miracle product. So I put the mask on my face... it was quite thick and I liked the spearmint smell. I looked at myself in the mirror when it had dried, and I could see every pore in my face through the mask. I took my little washcloth, rubbed the mask off, and clear, clean, pristine skin was revealed!!! This should go on that show "Howīd they do that?". My pores were smaller, and pretty much all the gunk had been removed. I couldnīt believe it! What a great product!! I didnīt feel a burning sensation, but it is drying as most clay masks are.

on 8/11/2003 11:58:00 AM

This mask is a tad strong so those of you with super sensitive skin might want to add some lotion to it. I have pretty sensitive skin and it worked. If you put it too close to your eyes yes it WILL sting. Most of the junk in my pores on my nose are gone so it worked pretty well. I would advise you NOT to use this every day. Once or twice a week should be ok with out drying out your skin. I have dry skin and this mask is a bit drying, but it is a great product. The best mask I've tried out. It is pretty cheap. I paid 2.87 at ULTA 3 for it. You can get if for cheaper too. So I would recommend this product

on 8/10/2003 7:48:00 PM

This is the best product i've ever used on my face. I always walked past it, hardly noticed in my eyes except to remark on what a cheap package it is. So while browsing for something to help my breakout that just came out of nowhere, i casually looked its way and then actually saw the claims. It said it dried up acne and got rid of blackheads, so i gave it a try, it was three bucks so there was nothin to lose really.I tried it as soon as I got home and to my surprise my face felt and looked great, i left it on overnight and the next day my skin was practically clear, the second night my breakout (that was HORRIBLE mind you) was gone! GONE.im so excited i use it every other day and as a spot treatment for about 3 weeks and my skin looks great, i haven't had skin like this since before puberty when i was 9. I would highly suggest you buy this unless you live in quite a cold area and your skin easily chaps, otherwise it is a beautiful deal and if it doesn't work for you its only three bucks down the drain that you might be able to refund in some stores. Happy days!

The mask starts out harsh but it feels great afterward. My skin looks better after one use. And the price: cheapest ever! I will keep using this one.

on 8/6/2003 11:08:00 PM

I just bought this on sale at Walgreens and used it this night. After I washed it off, I noticed that my skin got instantly smoother.... hoping to see more results in the future uses =)

on 8/6/2003 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this product after seeing all the reviews on it. It worked very well for my oily skin, and got rid of my blackheads. I didn't find the smell or tightning irritating either. And it's dirt cheap at any drugstore! For $2 you get a big tube that will last a long time. I would recommend this for those with oily skin.

on 8/5/2003 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I totally love this product!Very cheap and does what it says it will do!I like the minty smell also and the tingle feeling it gives me! I use it the week before i know i am gonna get my period to stop the bacteria before it starts!Totally reccomend it for teens that dont get an allowence and hafta rely ont heir parents or for college students on a tight budget even for mothers who hafta fit it in with the food bill!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This masque worked wonders on a few pimples that had just show up on my face! The next day, they had completely dried up! This is very impressive, in my opinion.

on 8/3/2003 7:54:00 PM

Didn't work for me. Face felt terribly tight and sand-papery after I washed it off, and I have really oily skin. It was just way too strong, especially the smell. And it burned my face.

on 8/2/2003 12:55:00 AM

My blackheads disappeared after the first use! This is a great product. I bought it because my grandparents used to use it and they had great skin!! LoL ... anyway, this isn't for sensitive skin, but it works wonders on mine!

Popular Masks