September 16, 2014 | 1207 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2003 3:47:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This slightly burns and tingles when I first put it on my face, but this sensation goes away. It dries in about 10-15 minutes and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 10:04:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I finally bought into all of the hype and purchased this product. I'm so glad I did! This mask does burn like hell at first, but the end results are worth it. It really does draw my blackheads out and leaves my skin looking great. You can see the oil being drawn out and showing through the mask as well. It really aids in making my pimples go away. Also, I love the smell of this mask... sort of like spearmint gum. For being so cheap, this is an amazing product. Rave from me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 8:23:00 AM More reviews by KaraLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to agree, this mask is a really great and cheap. I like the fact that you can use it often because it doesn't really burn the top layer of your skin off.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2003 9:52:00 AM More reviews by jmsgemini

I used to work at Sally's about 10 years ago, and used this back then. I would use it every now and then without thinking about it, and then a facialist told me it was the best thing on the market aside from Chanel (her fave) and just love it. If anyone uses Benefit zaparella green stuff, it seems the same, but never dries. This dries so it can be slept in. Also, sulfer is really good for zits. Better than Salicylic Acid, Sonia Dakor uses Sulfer in acne skincare. Yay!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2003 11:08:00 AM More reviews by treytop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read about a dermatologist who used this in Allure and thought I'd give it a try. It does a good job of bringing blackheads to the surface where they are then easily removed. The scent is kind of fun. I don't notice any particular burning or stinging when I use it. It's a great buy for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A great mask for oily skin. Helps clarify skin by getting rid of excess oil and unclogging pores. My skin always feels super clean and fresh after using this. Definitely my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2003 2:50:00 PM More reviews by vegeta

Hello beautiful skin! I loved this mask. I bought this simply because I wanted in inexpensive mask, but found it unbelievable. My face almost changed color! The pores were smaller, my skin cleaner, and so smooth and toned. I have this in grape seed as well and thats great too. Definitely an unexpected find. I'd definitely buy this one again, and again, and again...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2003 8:47:00 PM More reviews by NancyDrew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mask. I have combo skin plagued with blackheads and light acne. This mask works wonders getting the nasty clogged pores to cleanse out and drying up the acne-all with out making the dryer parts of my complexion flaky.
Plus, its cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2003 2:13:00 PM More reviews by 2Lauren2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this all over my face and as a spot treatment. I can tell that if it is used too much, it could dry out your face quickly. My face was flushed when I removed the mask, but it went away and my skin felt clean and radiant.
I think I will use it mostly for spot treatments. It produced immediate results for zits/bumps after application. Shrank a "hidden zit" away to nothing like nothing I've ever tried before.
Cheap and effective at $2.59 per suntan lotion sized tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2003 11:59:00 AM More reviews by willadodge

This stuff is amazing and I can't believe I only paid $2.49 for it!
It stings like crazy at first, but it really dries up acne, sucks dirt out of your pores and makes pores look smaller! Amazing!
I am guessing though that one should not overuse it? SO I am going to make it my Sunday night ritual.
Finally! A product I read good things about in a magazine, tried and LOVED!!