December 21, 2014 | 1609 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by itslyndz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells great and makes my lips so much softer. Tinted red which is great for my daytime look. Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This lip balm smells really good. I like it a lot, but wish it was the red color it is in the tube on your lips, since my lips have little pigment. I'd then give it a 5. There is a very tiny bit of color. My favorite remains the tingly Beeswax lip balm, will buy this forever. I need that tingle, It is pretty addictive. lol

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by alishamaria

I'm not crazy about this lip balm. I find it kind of dries out my lips more than anything and it feels pretty waxy. It's not very cheap either. It does smell good, so I will use up my tube, but will not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by glossluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the way this product glides onto my lips. It leaves them feeling really smooth. It also gives off a tint of redness. The color does come off when something goes on my lips like spoon, a glass or whatever. For a chapstick, I guess its kind of pricey at $2.99 for a .15oz tube. Overall, I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Burt Bee's Replenishing with Pomegranate Oil

This lip balm goes on very smoothly and it is not drying on my lips. It has a very subtle reddish tint and shimmer. It looks very pretty and natural on the lips. My only gripe with this balm is the scent. I think it is awful. If this were unscented I might give it another chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by velikii

My utmost favorite lip balm of all time.
The product smells slightly sweet and fruity, it's not an overwhelming kind of smell and I find that it eventually becomes unnoticeable. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized without being sticky or greasy or anything like that. It also has a slightly tint of color and this is my favorite feature because I tend to skip lip gloss and lipstick more often than not.
I suffer from dry lips so I use this every day to keep them soft and healthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

love the texture and moisture - find the smell a little odd. my husband HATES the scent. (but whateva:) i also really like the tint of color. cheap price - does the job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

pretty much the same as the original without the menthol tingle. I like the smell :D. my mom hates it (for whatever reason)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by EnglishAnne

My favorite lip balm ever! I lost a tube, and had to repurchase another immediately. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized - is great under lipstick or lipgloss. Love the smell and the consistency - not waxy like the original. My husband is now addicted to it. I have 3 tubes of it! One by my bed, and two in my purse (just in case!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by KatelynAnne

I like this lip balm, nice light red tint and very moisturizing, no taste and I can't even notice a smell.