MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

on 11/19/2008 3:25:00 AM

My favoritest highlighter color. Just the right amount of shimmer, color is a sheer pink. Perfect for using everyday!

on 11/18/2008 8:40:00 AM

Love this color so much, looks so good on brown eyed girls and make eyes pop. I use it nearly every day, fits every make up perfectly.

on 11/16/2008 10:22:00 PM

Under the light in my house, this shadow is a beautiful shimmery champagne color. I loved it, until I caught a glimpse of it in the sunlight. It was a strange pink color that made me look almost sick. I don't know if it's just too cool for me or what. If you're warm toned and looking for a shimmery champagne shadow, don't pick this. All That Glitters would be a much better choice.

Naked Lunch is a warm, flesh-toned color (think beige with a hint of pink) that brightens up the eye. I usually wear it as a wash over my lid for those lazy days when I don't want to fuss with make-up but still want to look alive and refreshed. It can also be used as a highlighter. Will definitely re-purchase!

on 10/30/2008 11:38:00 PM

Love it. My friend uses it everyday and it just looks finished but natural. And I'm a huge fan of the natural look. Just not too much else it turns out to be overly shimmery.

on 10/12/2008 6:42:00 AM

Naked Lunch is one of the top sellers in the US, which I can easily understand. The color is a light shimmery neutral beige with a slight hint of pink. Actually, I can barely see the difference when comparing it to Shroom, and that is why I am only giving it four lippies, I prefer Shroom a bit more because it feels smoother and more buttery. If you prefer minimalism, you do not need both of these shadows. I would probably buy again, though, because it looks pretty next to Nocturnelle.

on 10/2/2008 11:56:00 PM

this is okay, much prefer clinique daybreak over this though

on 9/29/2008 9:44:00 AM

Good basic light wash for a casual day. I usually wear Naked Lunch to work with a tiny bit of Mulch in the crease for definition. It brightens up my eye area and makes my dark circles look minimal. Usually frosty light shadows make me look washed out, but Naked Lunch has just enough warm tones in it to meld into my lids and just appear glowy and natural.

I like it. Only took off a lippie because it isn't phenomenal or anything.

on 9/15/2008 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love Naked Lunch. This and Shroom are my HG highlighters. Naked Lunch also looks great as an all over wash on days when you want a more refined look. Pairs well with any color. Very similar to Shroom but a bit more shimmery and champagne in color, and has a bit more color pay-off in my opinion.

on 9/1/2008 10:04:00 PM

It's too similar to my shroom. Plus, I have ALL these random eyeshadows from Smashbox, Stila, among others, that look identical to Naked Lunch.
I mean, why spend the money on this mediocre color, when you could buy a more unique, stand-out color (like brights).

If you don't already have a color (from any brand) that looks like this, I suggest you purchase a less expensive drugstore brand, because the color is mainly used as a highlighter.

OR, BETTER YET : for $5 more, you could buy a pigment of the same color. They're of better quality and quantity!

Hope this helps, :)