MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

on 12/1/2008 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this eyeshadow by MAC...
This is my third shadow ever purchased...the ones i already own are shroom and paradisco by MAC!
I have to say that i regret not purchasing this shadow before...its a very very beautiful neutral shade...Dont go by the color in the pan...it looks completely diff. once your wearing it...I use this with my 217 brush all over my eyes uptil the browbone underneath the paint-pot in bare study!
It looks gorgeous...it looks like a sheer brownish-pinkish with subtle shimmer onto my eyes! I m totally addicted to naked lunch and after i've purchased this, the shroom shadow is just lying in my drawer, lol
What i have noticed about mac shadows so far is that the frost-based ones are AWESOME!! the rest are good too but the ones with a frost finish ROCK...I own nakd lunch, paradisco and swish...and i simply love all for my everyday look...others i have are trax and shroom which i hardly use! But anyways, this shadow is highly recommended to everyone especially the ones who're beginners in eye-makeup!

on 11/28/2008 1:20:00 AM

BEAUTIFUL color, I like it very much. I like to wear this all over my lid and put Brassy fluid liner in my crease!

on 11/19/2008 3:25:00 AM

My favoritest highlighter color. Just the right amount of shimmer, color is a sheer pink. Perfect for using everyday!

on 11/18/2008 8:40:00 AM

Love this color so much, looks so good on brown eyed girls and make eyes pop. I use it nearly every day, fits every make up perfectly.

on 11/16/2008 10:22:00 PM

Under the light in my house, this shadow is a beautiful shimmery champagne color. I loved it, until I caught a glimpse of it in the sunlight. It was a strange pink color that made me look almost sick. I don't know if it's just too cool for me or what. If you're warm toned and looking for a shimmery champagne shadow, don't pick this. All That Glitters would be a much better choice.

Naked Lunch is a warm, flesh-toned color (think beige with a hint of pink) that brightens up the eye. I usually wear it as a wash over my lid for those lazy days when I don't want to fuss with make-up but still want to look alive and refreshed. It can also be used as a highlighter. Will definitely re-purchase!

on 10/30/2008 11:38:00 PM

Love it. My friend uses it everyday and it just looks finished but natural. And I'm a huge fan of the natural look. Just not too much else it turns out to be overly shimmery.

on 10/12/2008 6:42:00 AM

Naked Lunch is one of the top sellers in the US, which I can easily understand. The color is a light shimmery neutral beige with a slight hint of pink. Actually, I can barely see the difference when comparing it to Shroom, and that is why I am only giving it four lippies, I prefer Shroom a bit more because it feels smoother and more buttery. If you prefer minimalism, you do not need both of these shadows. I would probably buy again, though, because it looks pretty next to Nocturnelle.

on 10/2/2008 11:56:00 PM

this is okay, much prefer clinique daybreak over this though

on 9/29/2008 9:44:00 AM

Good basic light wash for a casual day. I usually wear Naked Lunch to work with a tiny bit of Mulch in the crease for definition. It brightens up my eye area and makes my dark circles look minimal. Usually frosty light shadows make me look washed out, but Naked Lunch has just enough warm tones in it to meld into my lids and just appear glowy and natural.

I like it. Only took off a lippie because it isn't phenomenal or anything.

Top Rated MAC Products