MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

I was looking for a pale shade to highlight my eyelids. I liked how this shade was frosty with a little subtle shimmer, but it is too subtle. I have a fair complexion, and it seems that no matter how many times I reapply Naked Lunch, I can barely see it. It is pretty much pointless. Definitely not the rich pigment as other MAC shadows.

I use this all the time for a wash of color when I'm lazy. It's very frosty but I like it. I'm sure you could find something cheaper though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I recently rediscovered this shadow and I love it! I think this looks so amazing with blue or brown eyes. Seriously, this shade of frosty minimal pink perks up my tired eyes and makes me look awake. I love this on the lid with a deeper shade in the crease. Amazingly flattering!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Naked Lunch is OK, but it's very similar to Stila Kitten, and Kitten is a bit frostier and has a nicer texture, so I prefer Kitten. Some others similar MAC shadows I can't live without, however, that you may want to consider if you are thinking about Naked Lunch:

Jest - frosty pink peach, pinker than Naked Lunch with really great texture
All That Glitters - more peach/gold than Naked Lunch, a tad darker, so great for bringing out brown eyes - really more for summertime use with bronzes, at least for a fair skinned person

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this eyeshadow by MAC...
This is my third shadow ever purchased...the ones i already own are shroom and paradisco by MAC!
I have to say that i regret not purchasing this shadow before...its a very very beautiful neutral shade...Dont go by the color in the pan...it looks completely diff. once your wearing it...I use this with my 217 brush all over my eyes uptil the browbone underneath the paint-pot in bare study!
It looks gorgeous...it looks like a sheer brownish-pinkish with subtle shimmer onto my eyes! I m totally addicted to naked lunch and after i've purchased this, the shroom shadow is just lying in my drawer, lol
What i have noticed about mac shadows so far is that the frost-based ones are AWESOME!! the rest are good too but the ones with a frost finish ROCK...I own nakd lunch, paradisco and swish...and i simply love all for my everyday look...others i have are trax and shroom which i hardly use! But anyways, this shadow is highly recommended to everyone especially the ones who're beginners in eye-makeup!

BEAUTIFUL color, I like it very much. I like to wear this all over my lid and put Brassy fluid liner in my crease!

My favoritest highlighter color. Just the right amount of shimmer, color is a sheer pink. Perfect for using everyday!

Love this color so much, looks so good on brown eyed girls and make eyes pop. I use it nearly every day, fits every make up perfectly.

Under the light in my house, this shadow is a beautiful shimmery champagne color. I loved it, until I caught a glimpse of it in the sunlight. It was a strange pink color that made me look almost sick. I don't know if it's just too cool for me or what. If you're warm toned and looking for a shimmery champagne shadow, don't pick this. All That Glitters would be a much better choice.

Naked Lunch is a warm, flesh-toned color (think beige with a hint of pink) that brightens up the eye. I usually wear it as a wash over my lid for those lazy days when I don't want to fuss with make-up but still want to look alive and refreshed. It can also be used as a highlighter. Will definitely re-purchase!

Top Rated MAC Products