MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

THE HOLY GRAIL OF ALL CLEAR LIP GLOSSES .. in my opinion

DOn't get me wrong, its a good gloss, but Caboodles fruitopian vanilla volts is the same, and its what, three bucks?

This is a fabulous gloss that lasts! I can wear it by itself or over any lip color & I don't feel like its dripping off my mouth. Clear Lipglass has incredible shine, a user friendly tube & its not a torture to wear.

MAC Lipglass (clear) deserves it's own theme song. I can take any cheap gloss and make it look special with a slick of Lipglass. I can use a liner with this on top and lt still looks great. It really holds up and my tube has lasted forever. Love it.

My holiest of holy grail lip glosses. I get scared when I misplace this, because it's so versatile and I use it all the time. What can I say? It's just perfect. And I might be in the minority, but I enjoy the stickiness.

A very sticky gloss, but it gives glass shine to yr lip and its lasting too.I usually use it alone as i find that the stickiness smudge the lip colour below.It will be great if you dont mind the stickiness

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I will repurchase tons of this stuff! For one thing it outlasts those clear lipglosses you get for a dollar at the dollar store + it has no vaseline in it. This is Shakira's #1 beauty product and it sure is mine!!! This is perfect for matte lipsticks. All it takes is a dab of shine.

I was an anti-lipgloss person...but today I bought this and now I understand. Oh god...

niceeee glass effect. no flavor or smell. ...lasts pretty long if you do not eat or drink.

negatives: the cap can easily screw off - dont ever put it near photos or in your pocket or anywhere you might regret it!!! it is sticky sticky sticky so if it is a windy day, opt for the lancome juicy tubes or something elseeeee.

warnings: not good for smooching session. also leaves a hard to get off mark on glasses, even though it is clear. do it, try and see - see what i mean? also, for the workplace, in a conservative working environment this may be a little too flash shiny. looks like wet water so at work it might be too much - depends where ya work. dont apply too thick b/c you might get ceralimouth and that is no fun.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This one is by far the greatest clear lipglass I have ever used! I use it over l/s, l/g for an extra "shine" and with pigments...so much you can do with it! The only thing is that it's very sticky, but it's worth it! Stocked up on this since I use it often! =)

Recommended for Medium Skin