October 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by abbicat71

This is a fabulous gloss that lasts! I can wear it by itself or over any lip color & I don't feel like its dripping off my mouth. Clear Lipglass has incredible shine, a user friendly tube & its not a torture to wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2003 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MAC Lipglass (clear) deserves it's own theme song. I can take any cheap gloss and make it look special with a slick of Lipglass. I can use a liner with this on top and lt still looks great. It really holds up and my tube has lasted forever. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2003 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ary18

My holiest of holy grail lip glosses. I get scared when I misplace this, because it's so versatile and I use it all the time. What can I say? It's just perfect. And I might be in the minority, but I enjoy the stickiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by musik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very sticky gloss, but it gives glass shine to yr lip and its lasting too.I usually use it alone as i find that the stickiness smudge the lip colour below.It will be great if you dont mind the stickiness

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2003 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Vanilla_coke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I will repurchase tons of this stuff! For one thing it outlasts those clear lipglosses you get for a dollar at the dollar store + it has no vaseline in it. This is Shakira's #1 beauty product and it sure is mine!!! This is perfect for matte lipsticks. All it takes is a dab of shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2003 1:16:00 AM More reviews by dara_or

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was an anti-lipgloss person...but today I bought this and now I understand. Oh god...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 7:36:00 PM More reviews by bzbibi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

niceeee glass effect. no flavor or smell. ...lasts pretty long if you do not eat or drink.

negatives: the cap can easily screw off - dont ever put it near photos or in your pocket or anywhere you might regret it!!! it is sticky sticky sticky so if it is a windy day, opt for the lancome juicy tubes or something elseeeee.

warnings: not good for smooching session. also leaves a hard to get off mark on glasses, even though it is clear. do it, try and see - see what i mean? also, for the workplace, in a conservative working environment this may be a little too flash shiny. looks like wet water so at work it might be too much - depends where ya work. dont apply too thick b/c you might get ceralimouth and that is no fun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 5:22:00 AM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This one is by far the greatest clear lipglass I have ever used! I use it over l/s, l/g for an extra "shine" and with pigments...so much you can do with it! The only thing is that it's very sticky, but it's worth it! Stocked up on this since I use it often! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by GirlNYC76

I think this lipgloss is great.
First time I had it I didn't like it. Now I love it after all the years that I have tried all the lipglosses out there.
I wear this on top of a neutral lipstick and my lips look so sexy and full.
It is sticky... but thats part of the reason that it stays and is shiny.
The only thing I dont like is the tube... it gets dirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2003 4:29:00 AM More reviews by princesssaya1

This is absolutely my favorite lipgloss in the whole world! Yes it's very sticky and it has that glue feeling but if you're looking for a lipgloss with great staying power, like most of us are, this is it. Cmon people. It HAS to be this sticky in order to last hours. That's the purpose. I've been using this gloss since I was in high school. It's a staple in my makeup collection and it should be in yours too. Makes my lips look super shiny and seductive. Just awesome!