December 20, 2014 | 891 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2007 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Dillinger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive only recently purchased one of these and havent used it very often however Im happy enough with its results. Ive only tried it on the inner and outer corners of my eyes and like how that looks, I will try as a browbone highlighter, and on the very outside of the outer corners of my eyes as suggested by other reviewers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 12:07:00 PM More reviews by martiyates

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Eye Bright. There are probably other products that do the same thing, but this my original inner-eye brightener and I've been loyal to it. It's so easy to use: just put a dab on the top and bottom of the inner eye and then a line from the outside corner to the outside of the brow and blend. It makes a huge difference! Creamy formula stays put and doesn't get in your eye.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Jennaferri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do like how this product works. I put a little bit in the inner corners of my eyes towards my nose and also under my brow bone (why buy high brow when this will do the same thing). I'm not sure if I will buy it again because I could have used a pinky eye shadow to do the same thing but as far as eye bright goes it does do what it says so I'll use up the one I have.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by miss_mel_b

fresh & bright!

looks great with a shiny gloss and mascara!

would definitely recommend and buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by SammiBella32

I Love EyeBright but it took some practice to get it right. At first it would go on a little flaky because my eye area tends to be dry. I've found that if I first put on my tinted moisturizer and then the EyeBright over it it looks perfect. I've used this after nights of no sleep and people had no idea I had been up all night. Its great. Sephora also sells a sharpener that does a great job sharpening the pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 8:04:00 PM More reviews by runjen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm addicted to this stuff and have been using it for several years. I also have most of my friends hooked on it. It is such a good brightener for the eye area. I love to wear it not only under my makeup, but also blended really well when I'm going to the gym and don't necessarily want to wear makeup. It reallyl wakes up the face. I use it everyday and a stick usually lasts me about 4 months. I think this is a great product for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think some people are using this product wrong - it's not an eyeshadow. It's a highlighter and brightener (hence the name) for the inner and outer corners of your eyes, not the lids. However, the best use for it I've found is to apply it UNDER your eyes where you may have dark circles or shadows (this tip courtesy of my friend who works at Sephora). It brightens up the area perfectly without any shimmer or "reverse raccoon" eyes, however it works best on those of us with lighter skin. Because it's pink it doesn't turn grey like a lot of traditional concealers do, and it lasts all day. It also works great as an under-brow highlighter if you don't have High Brow (which is also excellent). This is a staple in my mu bag. I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so because I haven't found anything cheaper that works as well.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 1:48:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I dont see any "eye brightening" when i used this product. It works almost like a regular eyeshadow. The only thing i liked about it was that it worked good as a cool looking eyeshadow. Its too overpriced and would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2007 10:53:00 AM More reviews by bulamae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cons: over-priced, doesn't last long at all, shadow can do the same thing.
Pros: unique and flattering color, very portable for touch-ups, works well at brightening eye.

All in all, I love it but won't repurchase because there has to be some pencil out there that lasts longer and is a good color as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by hulagal36

This does work! I also like to use it as eyeshadow when I don't feel like investing a lot of time on my face, but still want some color. A good find.