BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

on 12/24/2007 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am an East Indian woman (MAC NC45 & NW 43 mix) and I use this as an undereye highlighter and layer it under my concealer. I don't have really bad dark circles but did want to brighten the area and unfortunately my MAC studio finish concealer didn't brighten at all. With this and my concealer, my undereye area looked really pretty and not overdone at all.

Do note that it doesn't work for everyone in my skin tone range. My mother who is the same colouring as me has much darker circles. When I used it on her, it just added a greyish cast.

I also like to use it under my brow bone for a non shimmer highligter, it really perks up the area for the day. Also use it on on the corners of my nose, dark areas at the corners of my mouth and under the lower lip (all under concealer and foundation) and really love how it lightens up the area without being fake.

As for the packaging, I like the stick concept, but wish it was slightly thinner so to get to hard to reach areas. Sharpening it can be a pain as most of the product ends up in the sharpener but I find that freezing it first helps a lot. As for the price, this thing has lasted me over 4 months and I am not even half way through it yet, so the price tag was worth it,

on 12/24/2007 11:49:00 AM

After watching Carmindy on YouTube, I had to buy it! I love it, but I have to wear concealer or foundation underneath it.

on 12/11/2007 12:28:00 PM

Ive only recently purchased one of these and havent used it very often however Im happy enough with its results. Ive only tried it on the inner and outer corners of my eyes and like how that looks, I will try as a browbone highlighter, and on the very outside of the outer corners of my eyes as suggested by other reviewers.

on 12/8/2007 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I love Eye Bright. There are probably other products that do the same thing, but this my original inner-eye brightener and I've been loyal to it. It's so easy to use: just put a dab on the top and bottom of the inner eye and then a line from the outside corner to the outside of the brow and blend. It makes a huge difference! Creamy formula stays put and doesn't get in your eye.

on 11/28/2007 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really do like how this product works. I put a little bit in the inner corners of my eyes towards my nose and also under my brow bone (why buy high brow when this will do the same thing). I'm not sure if I will buy it again because I could have used a pinky eye shadow to do the same thing but as far as eye bright goes it does do what it says so I'll use up the one I have.

on 11/20/2007 9:20:00 PM

fresh & bright!

looks great with a shiny gloss and mascara!

would definitely recommend and buy again

on 11/20/2007 4:31:00 PM

I Love EyeBright but it took some practice to get it right. At first it would go on a little flaky because my eye area tends to be dry. I've found that if I first put on my tinted moisturizer and then the EyeBright over it it looks perfect. I've used this after nights of no sleep and people had no idea I had been up all night. Its great. Sephora also sells a sharpener that does a great job sharpening the pencil.

on 11/19/2007 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm addicted to this stuff and have been using it for several years. I also have most of my friends hooked on it. It is such a good brightener for the eye area. I love to wear it not only under my makeup, but also blended really well when I'm going to the gym and don't necessarily want to wear makeup. It reallyl wakes up the face. I use it everyday and a stick usually lasts me about 4 months. I think this is a great product for the money.

on 11/19/2007 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I think some people are using this product wrong - it's not an eyeshadow. It's a highlighter and brightener (hence the name) for the inner and outer corners of your eyes, not the lids. However, the best use for it I've found is to apply it UNDER your eyes where you may have dark circles or shadows (this tip courtesy of my friend who works at Sephora). It brightens up the area perfectly without any shimmer or "reverse raccoon" eyes, however it works best on those of us with lighter skin. Because it's pink it doesn't turn grey like a lot of traditional concealers do, and it lasts all day. It also works great as an under-brow highlighter if you don't have High Brow (which is also excellent). This is a staple in my mu bag. I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so because I haven't found anything cheaper that works as well.

on 11/19/2007 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I dont see any "eye brightening" when i used this product. It works almost like a regular eyeshadow. The only thing i liked about it was that it worked good as a cool looking eyeshadow. Its too overpriced and would not buy again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials