April 20, 2014 | 1725 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum Express Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

Not bad but I like a more feathery look and this brush is not good for that, I prefer L'Oreal Voluminous to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2005 5:06:00 PM More reviews by thechesirekitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

works very well to give volume, but i wanted really huge lashes and this gave me medium huge. definately cheaper than the estee lauder i used before and is very simliar, if not quite as quality. best drugstore mascara i've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2005 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Deelaine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great macara...doesnt clump at all. Curls lashes and makes them fuller. I was a little disappointed because it didnt make my lashes look like false lashes...but very good for everyday mascara. Will buy again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2005 12:02:00 AM More reviews by minerallover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried thousands of cosmetics in my 45 years - this one stands out as the single worst product I've ever used. Mess Express is a more fitting name. It clumps, it smears, it doesn't create length or volume. The only way I could tell I'd used mascara was by the smears under my lashes. After 2 uses I had to throw it out. I just couldn't handle the frustration through another application. 2 uses makes it an expensive lesson in what not to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by fabchic

This mascara does everything...curls..lenghtens, anddd gives lots of volume it def Beats the expensive mascaras... I have to say this is far more better then estee lauder's magnascopic and lancome's mascaras...i wish i had found this before...It just proves that expensive things arent always the best..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2005 1:11:00 AM More reviews by va1ba1

I really love this mascara. It definitely makes me lashes look thick... sometimes it gets a little clumpy, but its easy to fix. It keeps my curl all day. love it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2005 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Dreamy

My lashes are naturally long for an Asian, but are not thick. As such I thought this mascara would be wonderful for thickening. It DOES thicken, but with clumps! But I thought I'd try combing through the clumps and wearing it in public. Maybe I should have gotten the waterproof version, because in a mere 2-3 hours, I had RINGS under my eyes. Yes, I looked like a raccoon! I've never had a mascara transfer to my lower eyelids like this one. Ugh. I'm gonna stick to my Max Factor 2000 Calorie, or Rimmel Extra Super Lash. So be warned: this mascara thickens, but it looks pretty yucky after a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 9:48:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Typical drugstore mascara in that I got my money’s worth. I didn’t notice more skinny eyelashes being significant thicker with this mascara than usual. This did have the noticeable tendency to smear along my lower lash line. All and all I was satisfied with this mascara because it did add some slight denseness to my lashes after upon applying more than three layers (which I hate doing!). I would not go out of my way to re-buy this, but would probably pick it up if a sale was occurring (as how I end up with most my mascaras).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2005 9:01:00 AM More reviews by little_kid

I have the blue tube with the curved brush. The volumizing was sooo good,because i had a curved brush,it was curvy,but it didn't last for so long(6hrs).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by tanya01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG of mascaras. I find that with other mascaras they flake and the little bits get into my eyes but it is not so with this one. I also like the fact that it is washable but you can get it wet; say while swimming, and it will not run down your face. It goes on evenly and NEVER clumps; on me anyway.