Maybelline Volum Express Mascara

3.6

on 5/22/2005 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My favorite mascara! It gives me nice full lashes and lengthens without clumping! However, I have stick straight lashes that point downward. After curling them I put on this mascara, but after a few minutes the curl is gone and my lashes are straight again. So far no mascara has been able to keep the curl.

on 5/5/2005 5:34:00 AM

It`s a really good mascara `coz it makes my lashes look amazing! It gives them REAL volume. It`s definitely the best mascara I`ve ever used! I`ll repurchase it for sure!

on 4/29/2005 6:36:00 PM

I have long thin lashes so I like my mascara to provide volume and fan out lashes. Unfortunately, this does not provide alot of volume. If you're after length, definatley get this mascara, it is the best I have ever tried for lengthening. Not a bad mascara, just not right for me.

on 4/25/2005 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Not bad but I like a more feathery look and this brush is not good for that, I prefer L'Oreal Voluminous to this.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

works very well to give volume, but i wanted really huge lashes and this gave me medium huge. definately cheaper than the estee lauder i used before and is very simliar, if not quite as quality. best drugstore mascara i've tried.

on 4/17/2005 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great macara...doesnt clump at all. Curls lashes and makes them fuller. I was a little disappointed because it didnt make my lashes look like false lashes...but very good for everyday mascara. Will buy again!!

on 3/25/2005 12:02:00 AM

I've tried thousands of cosmetics in my 45 years - this one stands out as the single worst product I've ever used. Mess Express is a more fitting name. It clumps, it smears, it doesn't create length or volume. The only way I could tell I'd used mascara was by the smears under my lashes. After 2 uses I had to throw it out. I just couldn't handle the frustration through another application. 2 uses makes it an expensive lesson in what not to buy.

on 3/18/2005 11:46:00 PM

This mascara does everything...curls..lenghtens, anddd gives lots of volume it def Beats the expensive mascaras... I have to say this is far more better then estee lauder's magnascopic and lancome's mascaras...i wish i had found this before...It just proves that expensive things arent always the best..

on 3/18/2005 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really love this mascara. It definitely makes me lashes look thick... sometimes it gets a little clumpy, but its easy to fix. It keeps my curl all day. love it :)

on 3/17/2005 10:38:00 AM

My lashes are naturally long for an Asian, but are not thick. As such I thought this mascara would be wonderful for thickening. It DOES thicken, but with clumps! But I thought I'd try combing through the clumps and wearing it in public. Maybe I should have gotten the waterproof version, because in a mere 2-3 hours, I had RINGS under my eyes. Yes, I looked like a raccoon! I've never had a mascara transfer to my lower eyelids like this one. Ugh. I'm gonna stick to my Max Factor 2000 Calorie, or Rimmel Extra Super Lash. So be warned: this mascara thickens, but it looks pretty yucky after a while.

Popular Mascaras