October 24, 2014 | 1715 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

one over my go to soaps because it never dries out my skin and it has a mild scent. my fAV body soap!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by naomi9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe it's taken me so long to review this product. I've been using this for about 10 years (after switching from Ivory). It never leaves a film on my skin, it smells so lovely, and I feel clean - never tight. All of the fancy body washes are just a waste of time. I just wish they would make this bar in a lavender scent. Now that would be heavenly...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This bar is really drying and does not help soothe my sensitive skin. Will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nursesc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not like this. But, I really dont like any bar soaps. Bars leave me feeling like I have a film on my skin. Try the shower gel, its much better and smells great! Love Dove!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by booyaga

It's very nice and basic imo. It is drying sometimes, but rarely. I think this is one of those products I will use throughout my whole life (unless I find something better :P)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

Hmmm...I guess,I'm also the minority on this one. Once in a while, I would accidently buy this (and I buy the pack) because I forget that I really don't like it. It leaves a film on my skin. I really don't like that filmy feeling. :-( But, I love the smell and that's why I keep buying it accidently. It usually ends up in the kitchen sink since I wash my hands a lot when I cook and cringe at the film that it leaves on my hands. But, I have to use it up. :-) I still have 7 left from two packs from last year and this year so far. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by danipoops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this soap - Would NOT use any other soap EVER! Always buy this in bulk as I wear it down so quickly!

Smells gorgeous, cheap, moisturising, can even use on my face which I cant do with other soaps as it makes my face feel really tight and sore. Can smell this for hours on myself after showering, i love it! I use this to shave my legs too as its so creamy

Not a bad word to say about it :)
xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

There isn't a better soap on the market. I have been using this for around 20 years. Keeps my skin soft. I also use this on my face and it does not cause any breakouts. I use no other cleanser. People tell me that I look younger than my age. Could it be the results of Dove? I tend to think so. I refuse to try any other soap. Love it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by jenniejuice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried every soap out there and I always seem to come back to Dove. I use this everyday in the shower for my body and face. I seriously think this has helped me with my occasional breakouts!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it as a gentle body cleanser - it's one of the few soaps that don't dry out my skin in the winter, and the scent is classic. As a face soap it's a bit drying for me but I'll use it in a pinch.