April 16, 2014 | 1059 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. This stuff has a high concentration of glycerin in it, which is a great humectant /moisturizer for dry skin. Just a small dab softens my sometimes rough and dry hands beautifully. The moisturizing effect lasts too. Even after I wash my hands they still feel soft and smooth, I rarely if ever have to reapply throughout the day. It also works great on rough, scaly elbows and feet. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Karine04

My favorite hand cream ever! It's a very concentrated product, so a little goes a long way. I've been using it for about 6 months now and my hands are incredibly soft. When I take it out of my bag during class, all the girls around me *must* have some.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by jbtucker86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this hand cream, I have very dry hands but I didn't like how greasy it left them. And it was very thick and hard to rub in well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Honeywell66

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have skinny bird hands (and feet) with very thin skin. They've been this way since I was about 18. Skinny and dry. Eew. The other day, I noticed they were looking like old lady hands. Couldn't figure out why. I kept slathering on lotions, creams, oils. Nothing helped. I decided to try this hand cream and I'm soooo glad I did. My skin looks hydrated and smooth again! Yay!

Make sure you buy the unscented, though. The scented one smells like a grandma's purse. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by discoredhd

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this for travel, it's great for hands, feet and lips all in one bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by tansmets

I've been using this as an eye cream while I sleep for the past 4 years....really...yes its greasy, tissue it off in the morning. i'm addicted.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 9:56:00 AM More reviews by EyeCatcha

started using this hand cream I was younger than 12 years old I think absolutely safed very often my hands this hand cream protects and smoothes thin my hands and helps very much with bleeding hands, thin skin because of dehydration, dryness and cold weather. makes my hands look very beautiful, it has a very nice consistence and makes my hands look very cared for and conditioned but not cheap conditioned! It doesn't somehow bad condition my nails but makes other nailcare (let's say liquid, pens or creams etc.) products unnessesary it really helps, heals and cares for my hands. I love this Hand Cream very much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2006 1:14:00 AM More reviews by thirdstrokelucky

For a hand cream, this is okay. For a lip balm, this works terrific as a base. I get horrible cracks in my hands whenever I neglect them in all four seasons and this product doesn't heal them. BUT I also get cracks on my lips (when I neglect them) and Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream works wonders! The cracks heal in no time.
I say I use this product as a base b/c it's not moisturizing enough to wear alone. Also, I always buy the fragrance-free tube since the regular one is much too strong and irritates my nose.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by SG444

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used this for years and think it's a nice hand cream especially for the price. It feels very gooey at first but then sinks into the skin nicely after a minute or two. I even use this as a night cream around my eyes (just a tiny dab) because it sinks right in, doesn't sting at all and makes the skin look firmer in the morning.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2006 6:17:00 PM More reviews by impress390me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another cheap "crap" (sorry for my language) that is just so so so awful for your poor skin, like most cheap products-not only does the chemical mass produced sythentic (sorry for my spelling) "frangrance" sensitize your skin cells and tear them apart, but it contains those chemicals that starve your skin of even more moisture than they already did which drove you to buy this cream, so that you think you need more-beacause another chemical provides a very short-lived period of utter relief...Its like a vicious cycle i.e. You put the hand "cream" on it provides you with lovely feeling but how long with that last? 10 minutes if your lucky, because then is relised a chemical that draws what little goodness that perharps the hand cream ahsnt yet destroyed, therefore making you feel you need more hand cream, sort of like "you use more, youll buy more" type of statergy. I highly recommend Nails inc(my favourite), Leighton Denny, Prostrong, Liz earle and of course L'occtaine. All of these beautiful hand creams will repair any Damage and almost drip feed your skin pure goodness and moisture!