December 21, 2014 | 950 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jen1473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. I have it on my kitchen counter for after washing dishes. I also really like Aveda's hand cream - and this is much cheaper so I grab this sometimes when I'm at the drug store. I use it on my hands, as cuticle cream, on my feet and elbows too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 4:29:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Norwegian Formula is extremely moisturizing, yet also very light and non-greasy. Great product. The price is high for the amount you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2006 7:03:00 PM More reviews by hellomynameis

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best hand cream ever! It is very concentrated and you only need a tiny drop. I even use it on my lips sometimes! I recommend it 100%.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2006 7:07:00 AM More reviews by leila12

Fabulous product...I bought this in the tiny 15ml travel size when I went to London last week. It looks very thick and gel-like coming out of the tube but it goes on so smooth and seeps in immediately. I wash my hands * a lot* and this leaves them feeling sooo soft, and is not sticky at all. There is a "barely-there" pleasant smell that doesn't bother me. I'm so glad I found these, I now have one in every purse!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. This stuff has a high concentration of glycerin in it, which is a great humectant /moisturizer for dry skin. Just a small dab softens my sometimes rough and dry hands beautifully. The moisturizing effect lasts too. Even after I wash my hands they still feel soft and smooth, I rarely if ever have to reapply throughout the day. It also works great on rough, scaly elbows and feet. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Karine04

My favorite hand cream ever! It's a very concentrated product, so a little goes a long way. I've been using it for about 6 months now and my hands are incredibly soft. When I take it out of my bag during class, all the girls around me *must* have some.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by jbtucker86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this hand cream, I have very dry hands but I didn't like how greasy it left them. And it was very thick and hard to rub in well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Honeywell66

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have skinny bird hands (and feet) with very thin skin. They've been this way since I was about 18. Skinny and dry. Eew. The other day, I noticed they were looking like old lady hands. Couldn't figure out why. I kept slathering on lotions, creams, oils. Nothing helped. I decided to try this hand cream and I'm soooo glad I did. My skin looks hydrated and smooth again! Yay!

Make sure you buy the unscented, though. The scented one smells like a grandma's purse. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by discoredhd

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this for travel, it's great for hands, feet and lips all in one bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by tansmets

I've been using this as an eye cream while I sleep for the past 4 years....really...yes its greasy, tissue it off in the morning. i'm addicted.