October 31, 2014 | 1528 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 4:29:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Norwegian Formula is extremely moisturizing, yet also very light and non-greasy. Great product. The price is high for the amount you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2006 7:03:00 PM More reviews by hellomynameis

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best hand cream ever! It is very concentrated and you only need a tiny drop. I even use it on my lips sometimes! I recommend it 100%.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2006 7:07:00 AM More reviews by leila12

Fabulous product...I bought this in the tiny 15ml travel size when I went to London last week. It looks very thick and gel-like coming out of the tube but it goes on so smooth and seeps in immediately. I wash my hands * a lot* and this leaves them feeling sooo soft, and is not sticky at all. There is a "barely-there" pleasant smell that doesn't bother me. I'm so glad I found these, I now have one in every purse!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. This stuff has a high concentration of glycerin in it, which is a great humectant /moisturizer for dry skin. Just a small dab softens my sometimes rough and dry hands beautifully. The moisturizing effect lasts too. Even after I wash my hands they still feel soft and smooth, I rarely if ever have to reapply throughout the day. It also works great on rough, scaly elbows and feet. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Karine04

My favorite hand cream ever! It's a very concentrated product, so a little goes a long way. I've been using it for about 6 months now and my hands are incredibly soft. When I take it out of my bag during class, all the girls around me *must* have some.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by jbtucker86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this hand cream, I have very dry hands but I didn't like how greasy it left them. And it was very thick and hard to rub in well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Honeywell66

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have skinny bird hands (and feet) with very thin skin. They've been this way since I was about 18. Skinny and dry. Eew. The other day, I noticed they were looking like old lady hands. Couldn't figure out why. I kept slathering on lotions, creams, oils. Nothing helped. I decided to try this hand cream and I'm soooo glad I did. My skin looks hydrated and smooth again! Yay!

Make sure you buy the unscented, though. The scented one smells like a grandma's purse. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by discoredhd

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this for travel, it's great for hands, feet and lips all in one bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by tansmets

I've been using this as an eye cream while I sleep for the past 4 years....really...yes its greasy, tissue it off in the morning. i'm addicted.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 9:56:00 AM More reviews by EyeCatcha

started using this hand cream I was younger than 12 years old I think absolutely safed very often my hands this hand cream protects and smoothes thin my hands and helps very much with bleeding hands, thin skin because of dehydration, dryness and cold weather. makes my hands look very beautiful, it has a very nice consistence and makes my hands look very cared for and conditioned but not cheap conditioned! It doesn't somehow bad condition my nails but makes other nailcare (let's say liquid, pens or creams etc.) products unnessesary it really helps, heals and cares for my hands. I love this Hand Cream very much.