January 31, 2015 | 2091 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Baby_Brown_Eyes

I have been using it for a while, it feels nice when you apply it but the softness doesnt really last long at all. I wouldnt buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by triplethreat

It's like what they say on the package, "Just a dab heals dry skin." I thought this product was so freakin' amazing. It's really thick and concentrated and I guess that's why it works so well. The only thing that I never liked about heavy creams such as this one is the white the cream makes, so you have to really blend it in. It smells nice, works anywhere, just totally great. Also, as far as drugstore brands go, the packaging isn't something to complain about. And it's cheap. YAY!

I would so stock up on this again. It has the power of petroleum jelly without the greasiness. :)

Have fun -- Ivana Cheong

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

Excellent stuff! alot better than some REALLY expensive handcremes (ie, Jurlique Rosewater stuff, it stank like hell and didnt moisturise), I mean like, with this Neutrogena one, you can see and feel the difference instantly! But I do know people who didn't like the thick texture and the fact that it didn't get 'absorbed' like handcremes are supposed to. I wouldn't recommend this to be used on the lips, it feels funny, smells funny if put on the lips and doesn't taste too good either (I know, you're not supposed to lick it but sometimes you just do it by accident)
It would be great if they made this in a bigger size so I didnt have to keep on buying them, I have a 56g on my desk and put the 14g in my bag to use when I'm out, but I suggest you don't go and put it on then touch stuff you don't want to stain ie. cowhide handles of LV bags. But this is the best handcreme ever, I love how it lasts for ages! It is more expensive than supermarket brands but definitely worth every cent!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jen1473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. I have it on my kitchen counter for after washing dishes. I also really like Aveda's hand cream - and this is much cheaper so I grab this sometimes when I'm at the drug store. I use it on my hands, as cuticle cream, on my feet and elbows too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2006 4:29:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Norwegian Formula is extremely moisturizing, yet also very light and non-greasy. Great product. The price is high for the amount you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2006 7:03:00 PM More reviews by hellomynameis

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best hand cream ever! It is very concentrated and you only need a tiny drop. I even use it on my lips sometimes! I recommend it 100%.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2006 7:07:00 AM More reviews by leila12

Fabulous product...I bought this in the tiny 15ml travel size when I went to London last week. It looks very thick and gel-like coming out of the tube but it goes on so smooth and seeps in immediately. I wash my hands * a lot* and this leaves them feeling sooo soft, and is not sticky at all. There is a "barely-there" pleasant smell that doesn't bother me. I'm so glad I found these, I now have one in every purse!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. This stuff has a high concentration of glycerin in it, which is a great humectant /moisturizer for dry skin. Just a small dab softens my sometimes rough and dry hands beautifully. The moisturizing effect lasts too. Even after I wash my hands they still feel soft and smooth, I rarely if ever have to reapply throughout the day. It also works great on rough, scaly elbows and feet. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Karine04

My favorite hand cream ever! It's a very concentrated product, so a little goes a long way. I've been using it for about 6 months now and my hands are incredibly soft. When I take it out of my bag during class, all the girls around me *must* have some.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by jbtucker86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this hand cream, I have very dry hands but I didn't like how greasy it left them. And it was very thick and hard to rub in well.