April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is o.k. Better than Garnier and cheaper too. I got Medium and it is a bit too light on me but the next shade up is dark and orange. Mixing them together isn't an option, still dark and orange, lol. This goes on sheer. Doesn't cover the dark sun spots under my eyes and I did tan with this which I wasn't expecting. Not too thrilled with that, but I like it enough that it doesn't have chemical sunscreens in it. My tube doesn't smell either. While it dried matte on my face, about 3 to 4 hours later the oils from my nose and sides of my nose pushed out and left me to add a powder (Neutrogena Mineral Sheer) to counter that. Would not buy again. Im going to try the Lumene one next.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this BB cream, I used it ages ago but I remember I didn't like it as it was really hard to rub in to my skin and I just didn't like it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ktmacup

This BB cream was not good for my combination skin. It made me break out the first day and my face looked like a grease slide. Bought it because I had heard pretty good things and the price was reasonable. I did think that color (I bought medium) was great when first put on.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by konfidentialglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this BB cream. I bought mine in medium At first I bought it in light and It was the too light but I loved how it looked on so I bought the medium one and was a perfect fit. After using for about 2 months my skin looks and feels better. My only complain I guess would be the price $8.00 I feel you could buy a drugstore foundation with it also the packaging it can get a little messy but overall i love and would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been having mixed emotions about this product for a while now. At first I hated it- I got the wrong color (medium) and applied it all wrong with the wrong products. But I've repurchased it in light/medium and changed my ways of applying with different and more advanced products and this stuff is starting to grow on me. Sure the color selection isn't the best, but it's a close enough match for my light yellow olive skin in the winter. It gives me a nice semi matte finish with a pretty glow. I am currently combination skin in the winter- so this give me nice moisture for my skin. I do need to reapply powder throughout the day to my oily spots. The packaging is cute and effective. I might repurchase when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by OneKayy

The price is fair but you would expect more. For a Maybelline product I thought it would be better. The color and texture is nice but it broke me out so much ! I think I was better off without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MPDG123

This is the only foundation I am comfortable wearing. It's light and fresh, and the 'fair' colour fits my skin perfectly. I think I'll be buying this for a long time :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by scatterbrayne

Today was my first day using this BB cream, and my first BB cream ever. I loved the light and smooth texture and it blended into my skin quite well. Got a little cakey here and there, which was annoying, but I smoothed it out and powdered my face before heading to work. It lasted longer than I expected, about as long as my foundation would. At about the 5 hour mark my T-zone began to gwt oily, as usual, but I think with the BB cream my skin was even oilier and shinier than usual. No biggie, dab a couple tissues and get on with it.
Usually if a product is going to break me out, the blemishes start erupting maybe 7 or 8 hours in. 12 hours and not a blemish in sight.
Somewhat blurred imperfections, made my skin look a little more inviting but no results were really worth raving about.
So-so product. Probably won't buy again, as I'd like to explore other BB creams before settling.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Gardengrenade

I love the idea of bb creams (beauty balm or blemish balm). The idea of them is just fabulous and it seems as though every company is jumping on board, so there is so many to choose from. I hadn't really done much research on any drugstore bb creams but this one was the least expensive and claimed to do so much, so I thought how could I go wrong? But here I am. This is, in my opinion absolutely horrible. I have combination skin with a fair amount of acne scarring and some redness by my nose. First of all the consistency of this is quite runny. I poured some on my fingers and it went everywhere. I got the shade in light/medium and I have pretty fair skin and this was too dark for me. It didnt look horrible but I had to make sure I blended it well down my jawline and neck. It felt okay on my face and it gave me a very light, sheer coverage which is fine because its not meant to act as a foundation which tends to cover more so keep that in mind. So first impression was okay. Not astounded, not super bummed, pretty meh. I didn't use a primer, but I did set it with a powder as I need to with most things especially in my t-zone. Maybe an hour or two later, I walked passed a mirror and was horrified. I looked disgustingly greasy everywhere, and I wiped my forehead and it was grease, shine central. It doesn't last and it just falls off my skin, even when I tried it with a primer. The only thing that's okay is the packaging. It's small and cute looking, but over all I hated this stuff. Sorry Maybelline.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product claims to
1. Create a natural glow
It might be, but the glow soon becomes an oily mess on my combination skin.

2. Compliments skin tone
Lacking a varied range of shades this is only true to skin tones similar to the shades produced by Maybelline!

3. SPF UV protection

4. Hydrates all day
It just... Doesn't. Not all day, not at all. I didn't feel, at any moment, that this had any real moisturizing properties.

5. Blurs imperfections
To an extent and only until it starts to slide off.

6. Oil-free non-greasy
It seems to be oil free but it definitely makes my face greasy, shiny and yucky.

7. Looks visibly smooth
What does? The skin? Isn't this the same as point number 5?

8. Feels fresh
Isn't this the same as point number 6? And no, it doesn't feel fresh... Not for long!

So overall this product makes 8 claims but 4 of them are the same, and seven of them do not live up... Waste of money... It's been hanging around for months because I hate wasting money but we all know how it will end. To the bin it goes!