September 23, 2014 | 1929 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by blue_butterfly87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had tried a few BB creams before buying this one, but they were all thicker than I wanted (more like foundation). This is more like the tinted moisturizer consistency I was looking for. It gives a light to medium coverage for days when I want to even out my skin tone without putting on makeup. I'm not sure why people are buying BB cream and expecting full coverage. It does exactly what I thought it would...if you want more coverage, put on a second layer. It is also unscented, which I like.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by laladerk

Absolutely the worst product I have purchased in a while! Very sheer, does not cover anything... Evens out the skin tone maybe a little bit. The worst part is that it made my skin oily and sticky after an hour of wearing it, I seriously could not wait to get home to wash it off. Tried it twice, threw it out after.
My go to BB cream is from Smashbox, it being insanely expensive, I wanted to find an everyday, drug store alternative for work. Well the only one that kind of came close was Revlon Photoready BB cream and even that one is far from perfect..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

No fuss packaging. Easy to dispense. Portable. Not messy.

The first time I bought this, I thought it was worse than a sheer TM. But for some reason, now that it's summer, my skin is loving this. It goes on with light coverage. It is perfect for days when you have errands, or even work, etc. I apply at least a tablespoon of this product so I can get the proper spf benefits. (I don't glop it on all at once. I work in the product little by little in sections. Doesn't take long tbh.) I give it a minute after application and my skin feels nice and looks even better. I want to say this almost blurs my blemishes and dark spots. I put powder on my t zone, otherwise the staying power is at least several hours. I have not experienced any breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by TrinaBee

I just bought this yesterday and am wearing it today in shade light/medium. I was wanting a light foundation to even out my skin tone in the summer time. So this goes on really smoothly and a little goes a long way. I used about a pearl sized amount. And I dusted on some transparent matte powder just because my skin gets oily by the end of the day. I was hoping for a weightless feel and this didn't exactly deliver that. But I still really like it, coverage is light but it blurs imperfections. And in the summer I would rather have less than flawless looking skin than wear a heavy foundation. The SPF amount is great and this provides just a nice natural fresh look. I think this is very flattering in summer, but would probably only wear this in summer time :) Also face does look a bit shiny with wear but not oily. Will wear this all summer until I can afford the tarte bb cream ^_^ It's also very moisturizing and I need this as I have dry skin. Most foundations dry out my skin and this doesn't seem to do this. This probably would not work for someone with very oily skin or a lot of acne as it doesn't cover that.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by joyevery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color matched my skin perfectly and I liked how it gave me a pretty glow, but it turned my skin into an oil slick. Within an hour I was itching to run to the bathroom and wash my face. Wearing it all day was absolute torture. I tried to pair it with a little powder, but it still left my face too oily to deal with.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by jspnx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This goes on pale (thanks to the titanium dioxide I presume) and then just gets more orangey as the day goes on. Otherwise kinda similar to my favorite TM (Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer) but with slightly less coverage and more matte, which is not great as it emphasizes fine lines a bit. But really the orange color is the dealbreaker.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by slynsexysteph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I’ve been hearing so much about the wonders of BB creams, I decided to pick this up & give it a try. Sometimes I get tired of having to do a full foundation application, and these supposedly make skin look flawless, but have a no-makeup feel. Om, no. This was a disaster on my oily skin. First off, it felt greasy and heavy. It left a sticky feeling and never felt completely dry, even after I kept trying to rub it into my skin. It didn’t cover any of my flaws or freckles, and left me looking super shiny. I tried to use my Mattify Tinted powder over it, to maybe boost the coverage and stop the greasy look. That didn’t’ even work, it just made the BB cream feel like even more of a pore-smothering paste. I’ve heard that some BB creams from Japan work much better than the ones we have in the US, and provide more coverage. Maybe I’ll give BB cream a last-ditch try & order one from there. But as for this specific BB cream…if you have oily skin, I would suggest staying far away from this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I wear this, I cannot see a difference on my skin. I still look washed out. I don't expect foundation-type coverage from a BB cream, but I want to see at least SOME difference. Maybe the formula works as far as moisturizing goes, but I wanted light coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by blushorbronzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this BB cream (it really evens out your skin), but packaging is so-so. The cap gets messy very easily, but it is easy to take on and off. With this bb cream, the coverage is pretty good but a little bit goes a long way, so don't put on huge globs because it can get cakey. Overall, I enjoyed this product and I'm on my 2nd tube of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by stilettolife

This is my go to when I'm in a hurry and don't feel like putting on foundation. It is long lasting, but it doesn't cover a lot. I sill have to use a concealer but I can mostly go with using my MAC loose powder to set everything, so that helps too.