October 22, 2014 | 1473 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by deadscream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

To start off, color matching was tough for this product. The closest shade I found for my skin tone was Natural Tan (370). I've used the shade Early Tan (400) but I realized that it's a bit dark on me and it has more of a neutral undertone. My shade is around NC40 in MAC, and W6 in Loreal True Match. I used to think that I match well with Revlon Colorstay liquid in Golden Caramel, but it's actually a bit dark on me.

I noticed that if I put sunscreen (Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion, SPF 30) before I put on the Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation, the finish looks unnatural and I get oilier faster. This foundation looks great and lasts longer if I don't use my sunscreen. I still use a primer before applying this foundation because I have huge pores. I don't trust foundations to hide my pores, so I always use a primer. The finish starts out semi-matte, but as the day goes on, it blends onto your skin so it looks more natural.

Compared to the liquid Colorstay, the Colorstay whipped does not feel as heavy on the skin. The coverage for the whipped foundation is medium. I still need concealer for acne marks. If you need more coverage, you have to use a concealer. I can't compare this to the liquid colorstay because I've heard that the formulation for the liquid colorstay changed for the worse.

I'd say this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there. I recommend this foundation because I like the semi-matte / natural finish and it lasts all day, but look for swatches before you buy it because the color you'll see outside the glass jar is lighter than what it really is inside. And make sure to buy it at a store that accepts open returns or exchanges.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by GeriTaitague

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The only thing i dont really like is the packaging, which made it hard to see the color. I bought a shade too light and a shade a bit dark. so i end up mixing it. lol theres some days where i add too much of the light or too much of the dark. so im waiting to run out before i buy a new one. This product didnt break me out, looks great with or without a primer. I love this more than my highend foundations

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is great, easy to blend, natural feeling, love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyLove02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this when first got it. I tried it out several times with my fingers, the Sigma F80, and the Mac 187. It looked flat-out awful every way I tried it. I put it in my MU junk drawer and forgot about it. Then I read several reviews here at MUA that said this worked better with a sponge than anything else. So I got it out, dampened a sponge and applied it. wow! I love it now! It looks so natural, full coverage with two layers, not cake-y, just perfect for me. I am MUFE HD #118 and I bought Revlon Whipped in #200 Sand Beige and it blends to match me perfectly.I definitely recommend this to anyone with oily/combination skin. Just get a good color match and try this with a sponge...ANY sponge. I use those generic makeup sponge wedges & they work great with this for me. :)

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I loved everything about this foundation....but it makes me break out.

If you're an oily girl without acne, please give this a try. I would make this my HG foundation if it didn't give me acne =(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Megs312

This is my new favorite foundation. I have acne prone skin and was skeptical at first after hearing horror stories. BUT a little goes a long way! I put a dot on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and use an angled flat top brush to blend and it covers everything without getting cakey. I wear makeup from about 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and it lasts all day with no touch ups. The packaging could use some work and I bought It for around $11 from Target, which is a little pricey but not bad and well worth it. I have had no breakouts (clean your brushes though, ALWAYS) and am incredibly happy with this product. I always swore I'd stick with the regular liquid Color Stay but not after using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by AZsugarpie

Amazing! I can't believe it took so long for me to try this foundation. Paula Begoin, the most famous cosmetic reviewer and author named this a BEST foundation. She is right!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by MissCrispy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this foundation! It has great staying power, and the pigmentation payoff is great too. I wear this for my long 10 hour work days, and its still on when I get home, and it doesn't appear cakey or drying on my dry skin. I'm also acne prone and this hasn't broken me out at all. The only con is the bulky glass packaging which makes it hard to store, and can possibly break if dropped.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by K177y

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this foundation. It goes on so smooth and feels really light on my skin. It made my skin look flawless. It is a buildable foundation that blends very well. I definitely recommend this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by guesses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. Great for combo-oily skin, awesome coverage, and looks natural. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin and has long lasting power! The packaging sucks but I use a Q-tip to scoop some product out on the back of my hand to be more sanitary. Also, I seem to go through this product very quickly... So it is annoying since it's pretty pricey, but the quality is definitely good.