December 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by EM603

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am torn on this mascara. The first tube I bought was in a brown color..I loved the way it lengthened and conditioned my lashes. It did seem to smudge a bit but not bad. When that tube ran out I went to go buy another in the same brown, but they only had blackest black. I bought it anyway..for some reason my eyes started getting extremely puffy, red and itchy and I couldn't understand why. I decided to switch to a diff mascara for a few days and it went away. I tried it again, and what do you know..my eyes reacted the same way again! I don't know what they did to change the black formula but it's awful and I will not repurchase again after the reaction I had.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Though I can't stand Jessica Biel & her ranting about this mascara's perks, I needed a new one so I gave this a try. I have no idea if it really does what it says, but it IS a good black mascara. My lashes are normally very thick, full, long and curled, but that can work against me - some mascaras turn them into the dreaded spider! This mascara, however, doesn't. It enhances what I have going for me, and even adds to the drama. My lashes are even fuller and longer with this on, yet I never look clownish or silly. One of the best, if not THE best, drugstore mascaras I've used to date.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MeganHeartsMakeup13

I expected a lot from this mascara. This mascara did make my lashes beatiful. But the brush is so gigantic. Like what the heck! I'm asian , and the brush is bigger than my eyes! But the worse thing is bout dis mascara is that it clumps and smears. Plus lots of fallouts! But the packaging was cute ...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Jakijm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on my second tube and I must say I am impressed!
I am pretty picky when it comes to mascara and I wasnt expecting this to work for me at all. Boy, was I wrong!
After three weeks I saw such an improvement with my lashes,
They were longer, and when I am not wearing makeup I can notice the change. My lashes are pretty long and lush now even look a bit darker. Ok, the performance of the daily wear - I am again pretty impressed ( This coming from someome that hated all Revlon's mascara before this)
I didnt notice any flaking, brush makes application easy ,
and no clumps! To me its a winner My lash blast is collecting dust!
Love!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really really like this mascara. It's said to be a lengthening mascara that has a formula that can also cause your lashes to grow longer with consistent use. I never really believe claims like that, but this mascara did make me lashes seem a bit longer. It was subtle, but I found that mascara started applying more nicely to my lashes. It also gives my lashes some volume as well. It's not crazy dramatic but it's great for a day look. The wand is quite large so it may be a little tricky for some to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it works just fine. I even apply it to my bottom lashes. I would recommend this mascara if you're wanting a natural look with a little pizazz! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by cocoblondie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The worst mascara I have ever bought.
I only bought it because I had a money off voucher for it and would never normally even consider buying anything from revlon let alone this green monstrosity. It has a weird formula that manages to run and clump at the same time. My lashes are natural long and curved and this mascara managed to clump them together so they looked spikey and thin! I will be reverting back to my beloved Maxfactor false lash effect mascara which is only 2 more than this mascara and a million times better! Even maybelline collossal which is cheaper than revlon luscious grow is a far superior product!
If you buy this product you will be pouring your money down the drain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had used this stuff previously to upkeep my super long lashes I received from using Lilash. It did an amazing job of keeping my lashes full, long and healthy. I had allergies at the time, however and thought this was exacerbating the problem. I discontinued use and have just recently started wearing this stuff again. It looks fabulous, just concerned about any reactions. It's been a few days and so far so good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've only used this once, but can already tell it will not be a repurchase. I have: long, thick, straight lashes. I bought this because: those awesome lashes are suffering from the weird total hair loss I'm currently experiencing, and I was suckered by the prospect of a mascara that might do whatever little bit to mitigate the (literal) fall-out. At first application, I was quietly pleased. It produced a very natural look. And although it actually made my lashes look a bit thinner, it did darken the blonde tips and, well, as I said, it was very natural, not at all dramatic, and there's a time and a place for that sort of performance--if it's going to help my lashes grow/strengthen, then so much the better. I do not normally wear waterproof mascara, so I didn't expect this to withstand a midafternoon swim, but of all my regular, non-waterproof mascaras (Korres Abyssinia, Origins Fringe benefits, UD Big Fatty, Mac Opulash) the Grow Luscious was the only one to experience total meltdown in a light mist. A quick 10 minute walk with my doggie in a damp and spitting "rain" produced weird, snotty lashes, as though all the 'scara had pooled at the tips. Not cool. I don't dislike it enough to chuck the tube, but I won't re-buy. Very meh mascara.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by hbelle21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved this mascara after first using it...def increased my lashes and looked good initially...however, started realizing I had tons of flaking and smudging. This is even using the waterproof kind...not worth having raccoon eyes every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by sh1307732

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing rave reviews from my friends and seeing it all over the magazines, I decided to give this a try. I bought it in black.

I wasn't impressed, but neither was I completely disappointed. I found that the mascara was decent. I didn't notice a difference in the length of my eyelashes after using this for a couple of weeks. I will still go back to other mascaras. I wouldn't buy this again. Pretty good for the price, but not the best of drugstore mascaras.