April 19, 2014 | 1788 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

I really love this mascara and it has taken the spot as my number 1. I don't think that it has actually made my lashes grow, but the mascara product itself is fantastic. It gives my lashes length and volume, and it makes it look like I am wearing falsies. It seems to feather out my lashes so they look really natural and not clumpy. I am a fan of the big brushes, so that doesn't bother me at all. I will definitely continue to buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Kelsimariexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

It seems like people really really love this mascara, or hate it to death. Personally i've had nice results with this mascara, even though it does flake on me a tiny bit. If you want a buildable mascara, then don't even bother with this one, i've found if you try to build it, it gets clumpy. Not clumpy as in clumping your lashes all together, but as in you'll start to see little clumps on each lash and uneven application. So definitely a one coater, but i find this to be enough for my lashes to get a semi-dramatic, soft look. I love the brush, it took me some time to figure out how to angle it so i don't smudge mascara everywhere, but i think it's worth it. It does such a nice job at fanning out and thickening my lashes. Overall, it's a good mascara for me, but as everyone else has said, it's a dry formula so i don't see it lasting a super long time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've had mascaras I didn't like...but this takes the cake! I have never given up a mascara a week into using it. What's not to love? The clumpy, spidery lashes, the tar-like consistency of this mascara, the oversized (and I LIKE big) brush that coats my eyelids more than my lashes...not to mention the fact this flakes and smudges and is definitely NOT "waterproof", though it is hard to remove. I am never touching another Revlon mascara again, so consider this a lesson learned. Hopefully you won't have to learn the hard way like me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this mascara. I feel like it is kind of a dupe to the Dior Diorshow mascara. The wand is similar and so if the formula. I do however feel that it dries up quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by annaf7768

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i brought this mascara the other day i normally use clinique or dior mascaras but decided to buy a cheaper one to see if there was a difference in the quality.Personally i dont think there is.I hate the brush though it is soo fat,but this mascara even though i find it harder to apply is great value for money.My lashes also feel like they are getting longer and it seperates them well when i apply it.I also love that it is easy to remove.Overall a great product will be sticking to it from now on because i feel it is a healthier option for my lashes as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

mehhhhhh.

(1)the brush is ginormous. I don't have particularly large eyes or long lashes so it made for a difficult application. Had to be very careful.

(2) formula not that great. Had to apply at least 3 coats to make it look like I had any mascara on.

(3) haven't used it religiously because I just don't care for it, so don't know if it actually made a difference in my lash length.

(4) it flakes.

(5) when you wash it off, its very crumbly. Weird.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by GraceWuvYou

This mascara isn't anything special to me but atm i'm trying to keep my lashes healthy while I use a lash serum so I got this Revlon mascara for free but it's the wrong colour (Brown, but I have black hair but it's alright I don't mind). I only use the mascara when I'm going out and bothered which is 20% of the time now days. I think there are better mascaras out there. Plus this mascara is very clumpy...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Well, it's definitely not too much on your lashes. Washes off easily when removing. Decent size tube for storing in purse, etc.

CONS: First off, if you're not applying this product truly into the base of your lashes, it's not going to actually help them grow, etc. It might be more conditioning than other mascaras; and that might help your lashes a bit. I don't know......Anyway, this clumps into triangles when applying. Flakes a lot after a while. I wasn't expecting much volume, but there was almost nothing. You don't know how close I was to giving this a "1."

ALTERNATES: Milani's Runway Lashes gives great volume/length (then covered by Clarins Double Fix, to waterproof it) OR The Rocket by Maybelline (also covered by Clarins Double Fix -- or even better, the waterproof version of the Rocket) is wonderful for volume and lots of length. For lots of volume and good length, I like Covergirl Remarkable Washable Mascara, which stays on very well for nonwaterproof. If you already have pretty good lashes (don't need much help), you may like CoverGirl Last Blast Fusion.

APPLICATION TIPS: Shiseido's primer (even the new one) helps this stay on with WAY less smudging/transfer/flaking. I am a recent convert to using Shiseido's popular curler too.

****The person in the fourth, fifth and sixth pic. above must have great lashes to begin with, because my sparse little lashes looked nothing like that with this mascara on.****

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by sarah9412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i bought this mascara the other day. I love it. it makes my lashes longer, which i wanted. Using my primer then using the mascara. My lashes are more fuller, longer. I would definetly recommend this mascara to anyone. 9/10 :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by underage

At first, this mascara looked awesome and I love the brush. But then my eyelashes started to fall. You couldn't even tell I curled them! Also, I always put mascara on my bottom lashes and this one rubbed off all under my eyes! I'll use it up because its not awful but I definitely expected better! :(