Clarisonic Mia

4.2

Plastic

on 8/4/2012 7:48:00 PM

I love love love it and recommend it! I have been going through skin flaking with retin for a week and a half first use flaking is gone skin is silky smooth. I have the sensitive skin and ordered the brush with for deep cleansing and the acne one on the way. I am really stoked to try them. I actually do not like the cleanser I think it's way over priced. My Missha Chocolate latte at night and the green tea in the morning and I'm cake. I only use it once a day so I have to decide morning or night. I'm still working on that and what will work best for my skin. I do love the way my skin feels so smooth and polished I watched a you tube video by a Dermatologist and he said it is not an exfoliater it is a cleansing system and I agree with that. It leaves you skin prime for serum and moisturizer or your Retin I do recommend this for acne prone skin because it will break you out at first(we're used to that from Retin) but once your past that it works beautifully with your ra I kid you not it goes right in which, I really like about this product.

I got mine for $105.00 so I'm happy wit the price considering thats why I bought the brush heads because I want all the mia can give and so far it gives a lot:) You will get your moneys worth with this without a doubt in my opinion so don't be scared and get it you'll be happy you did. I am and I thought i would be mad I wasted money ha I was wrong I'm glad I was a skeptic at first but now it's a HG part of my skin care and couldn't imagine going with out it.

on 7/31/2012 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

After hearing and reading all the hype about the clarisonic, i decided to splurge the money on it. Because i didn't want to spend the 200 dollars on the classic, i invested in the mia instead. THE HYPE IS RIGHT! i have oily skin with large pores and mild breakouts in my T-zone, but after the mia, my pores are much smaller, my breakouts cleared and stayed away, and my moisturizers absorb and work so much better! i sound like a commercial, but im so serious! because of the success with the mia, i will be investing in the classic soon.

on 7/30/2012 12:11:00 AM

This was a God send and worth every single dime. It cleanses wonderfully, but sometimes I'm a rebel and do it twice just to make sure I get all the funky makeup off..my skin is brighter, cleaner, my serums and cream sink in quicker and deeper, it's wonderful. I'd certainly buy it again, but I wouldn't wait as long as I did.

on 7/29/2012 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Caused tiny broken caps on my skin, even while using the delicate brush. I don't consider myself as having delicate skin - I tolerate peels and Retin A very well - but the Mia is just too strong for my skin. I gave it away.

on 7/29/2012 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I bought this about a year ago but only recently have I used it every day. I tend to use it in the morning and just remove my makeup at night with the MAC wipes cuz I'm so tired (not enough, I know). But since using this every day for the last month my skin has GREATLY improved. I've never really had acne issues except for when I was going through puberty. My skin is pretty good but I do tend to hve a pimple or two all the time. Probably due to my makeup use every day and half-hearted removal. I used to be a strict Clinique 3 Step girl. Since using this I have run out of my Liquid Facial Soap and started using something super cheap from Wal-Mart and I STILL HAVE EXCELLENT RESULTS! I haven't even needed to use my toner because once I've cleansed with the Clarasonic Mia, nothing come off into the cotton ball. So my step 2 is still 1/3 full. This is quite expensive, but consider the fact that you need not use anything expensive with it. I used it with my Dove Beauty Bar while on vacation and had wonderfully clear skin. No breakouts, super smooth for makeup application and no need to exfoliate. I absolutely love this. Plus it is really cute :) I got the light yellow one.

on 7/27/2012 2:17:00 AM

I have done alot of research on this product and had wanted very much to love it.Unfortunately after using the product consecutively for a 1 month i had suffered from major outbreaks from it ( Had change nothing else in my skin care routine ).

Pros
-Black heads has been reduced significantly

Cons
-Skin looks really red and sensitive after use (Guess it was too harsh for people with sensitive skin)
-had major outbreaks ( with pus and inflammation)
-Skin became oily

The dermatologist had to put me on antibiotics for a month.
Am never ever gonna purchase or recommend this product to anyone. Over-rated product.

on 7/23/2012 2:15:00 AM

I just purchased the Mia from Sephora. Price was about 155 CAD, I did lots of research on this before purchasing and have to admit I thought this would be a waste of money..what could this do that an ordinary face brush can't?? Well I have been using this for a week, morning and night and it is absolutely amazing! My skin is glowing, more pores are less visible and blackheads are gone. I am in my early 40's and my skin looks great! I would recommend this to anyone..

on 7/22/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I received the Mia2 as a birthday present and now I don't think I can live a day without it! My facial skin is very problematic and the results I saw after using this for the past 3 days are astonishing! I have mild acne, large clogged pores, red rough patches, but this device has given me a nearly flawless complexion in less than a week! I can finally give up throwing away money searching for miracle products. This is an investment well worth it. I've really wanted to but never tried the first version, but the newer one has 2 speeds, a timer, a 2 year warranty, and a traveling case. If I lose this, I will definitely repurchase without a doubt.

on 7/21/2012 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE my Mia! (Mia is a funny name/word to me because it means "missing child" in Korean, haha. Although there is nothing funny about missing children...)

My skin is crazy and unpredictable. There are months at a time when I receive non-stop compliments on my skin from strangers and even from dermatologists, and at other times my skin is covered in big painful cysts :'(

I was going through a nasty bout of chin-perioral acne resulting from f*cking with my hormones with the morning-after pill and then taking The Pill for a month, and then going off of it. (in my experience, the birth-control pill makes my skin worse and not better). I bought Clarisonic Mia on a whim, my ex had it and his skin didn't look any better from it to me, but I decided to try it anyways because the pretty display of the Mias drew me in... and I knew I could return it if it didn't work out for me.

It's been 2 weeks and all my painful breakouts are gone and so are my blackheads on my nose! My skin is less congested, and after using my Mia my makeup glides on effortlessly and so my skincare products absorb into my skin so much better than without the Mia. I've been recommending it to everyone!

on 7/20/2012 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've had my mia for about 6 months now, and i'm still up in the air about how I feel about it. I like that how it cleanses my pores and I also enjoy the way my skin feels afterwards. However, I'm not sure how effective it actually is in clearing my skin. I still experience the same amount of breakouts I did before I started using it which is why I stopped using it after 3 months because it didn't seem to be getting rid of my acne. Now that is summertime and there is an extra build up of dirt and oil in my pores I thought I'd give it another chance. This time around I'm using a more gentle cleanser and have gotten rid of all of my other cleansing steps (toning, spot treatment, etc.), so this will be the real test of it's effectiveness. So far so good, I haven't experienced any more breakouts and my skin feels a lot smoother! But I guess time will tell, if anyone has any tips for my acne-prone, extremely oily skin type, please tell me!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools