E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 7/14/2011 3:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really wanted to like this but the bronzer is just a bit too dark. The blush reminds me of Nar's colors of blush. Its peachy pink and looks good on me, but Ive been using the bronzer only at night (and well-blending it) because it's too dark for pale skin. It looks like you have brown/tan dirt on the sides of your face. If youre unsure about this Id put it on near the open window because you dont want to go outside and see the tan stripes on your face, lol.

on 7/13/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

To begin with, I'm kinda new at using bronzers. But I found out very quickly that bronzers with any kind of sparkle is not for me. Both the blush and bronzer are highly sparkled and with my oily skin, the less shine and sparkle my face has, the better. I will keep it in my drawer as a back up should I ever need it, but this one will not be my go to blush/bronzer.

on 7/6/2011 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have freckles and medium skin and this is my go-to product for a nice glow. Yes, the bronzer is very dark compared to most, but the benefit of this is that it is a true brown and will not turn you orange. It's not hard to apply at all and easy to blend. I find that when I wear this duo I don't really need to wear foundation. There is glitter in both pans, but it really doesn't show up on the skin at all. I really am not a fan of blush since I flush very easily, but you can't go wrong with this color. It's very subtle and buildable. The bronzer alone though gives the cheeks a great glow. Overall, an amazing product, and you can't go wrong for $3!

on 6/30/2011 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

$3 is all you have to buy for an awesome quality blush AND bronzer! Keep in mind this duo is not at all matte, but indeed shimmery. So have a light hand when applying both products. If you have a darker skin complexion I wouldn't recommend this, for the blush and bronzer would be too light. :)

on 6/29/2011 2:08:00 AM

I have a love/hate relationship with this product, mostly love but some days I just can't stand it. While it's a pretty good dupe for NARS duo right down to the packaging, the price sometimes shows. Whoever says the bronzer is matte, they're aren't looking quite so well. It has large flecks of gold shimmer. It gives a nice sun-kissed glow, but apply with a heavy hand and you're left looking muddy and dirty with no forgiveness. Even the blush applied with a heavy hand can look a bit dirty. However when this product wants to work with me, I am in absolute love.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Decent product. The blush is fabulous on so many levels. For one, I love peach hued blushes but they tend to clash with my skintone. So, what do I do? I buy another peach blush but this one really works for me! I tried so hard to get that "universal" blush Orgasm to work for me but it always look odd and crazy shimmery making my pores look like the rocky mountains. I also love that this blush stays on all day and it's very pigmented. It provides the right amount of shimmer that won't showcase pores. The bronzer is.....nice. I mean it's not the best out there but I am pretty fussy with powder bronzers. First of all, this bronzer gives me a small breakout everytime I use it. So, be careful if you have reactive skin. Also, it has tons of tiny sparkles in it. I don't understand how some reviewers are claiming this is matte. It's not a true matte. Providing you use a large powder brush and lightly dust over the face, you do get a glowing sunkissed complexion with this bronzer. If you use too much, it's too metallic and shimmery. Trust me, apply it with a heavy hand and take a good look at yourself in a mirror outside under direct sunlight. Scary huh? Congrats, you now look like a tanned Data. But, one of the most outstanding qualities with this bronzer is the depth and pigmentation of the color. The shade is very natural and doesn't lean muddy or orange-the shade is perfect and that is a huge problem with most bronzers. The pigmentation is superior quality as well and you don't need to layer this. I find that this duo is a great find for the price @ $3.00. If I didn't breakout easily w/ this, I would repurchase.

on 6/22/2011 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. The bronzer side is the one I use the most because it's not orange and has great pigmentation so you only need the smallest amount on your brush. I don't find it good for contouring since it is a little shimmery and I usually prefer a matte bronzer for that. As for the blush, I don't use it as much since it is far too shimmery for my liking and doesn't show up very well on my skin. I found that I had to layer this several times in order to see it on my skin. Other than that, I think this is a great product for the price and would buy again.

on 6/15/2011 3:20:00 PM

I've come to the conclusion that this is one of the few blushes and bronzers that I can actually pull off.

The blush is a peachy/pink with light shimmer that gives you a peachy glow. It's not too overbearing nor does it disappear once you apply it.

The bronzer is a deeper color with a slight golden shimmer. Very pigmented, so use a light hand.

Use the two together and VOILA. The perfect everyday cheek.

P.S. I've also used the bronzer as a crease shade. It's very nice, but turns a bit orange on me (NC30) so I'll stick to my 'normal' crease shades, but it's worth trying out.

on 6/12/2011 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I LOVE the color of the blush! Its a very natural pinky-orange color, with shimmer so its great for the summer! The bronzer is a tad dark for me, it just makes me look muddy :( But I will repurchase for the blush :)

on 6/11/2011 3:45:00 AM

The color is infused with gold speckles which suits most skintone as it warms the skin creating a pretty gold.

The colors are good, and it last on your skin. I think this is a very good product, and the packaging is sturdy and compact enough to carry at ease anywhere.

Popular Blush Products