E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was so excited to use this, but I was kind of disappointed. This is an okay blush and bronzer duo. Its very inexpensive. The packaging is nice and simple. It comes with a nice large mirror.The blush comes in a very pretty pink, but its a tad powdery. I really have to apply a lot or else its unnoticable. The bronzer is alright. I would not consider this a total matte bronzer, because it does contain a bit of gold shimmer. However, sometimes the shimmers are unnoticable. I also had a difficult time blending the bronzer, which made my face looking dirty or muddy. With this bronzer, I would suggest to gradually apply it on to your face. I'm still looking for a better matte DS bronzer, so I'm not planning to repurchase this product.

I LOVE this stuff. I have had the Nars duo and I have to say I LOVE this even more because I find the O side of the Nars to be way too pink for me. I like that this is more of a coral/peach tone blush. The bronzer side is very similar maybe a little more shimmer to it but it's beautiful. The packaging is GREAT and sturdy. I am slowly transitioning to all ELF studio products even though I am fortunate enough to be able to purchase any brand I choose not to anymore (more money to retirement fund). This is a great product and you only have $3.00 to lose if tou don't like it. I always donate what I don't like and someone else prob. will.

I have a zillion blushes from DS to HE. I have no idea what made me pick this up, but I freaking LOVE the blush color.

I've heard it being compared to O, DT, and a few others. It's more similar to Deep Throat in my opinion but still different, which is why I like it. I guess there's more pink. It brightens up my face like crazy, sticks around pretty much all day with a primer, and applies like butter.

I don't and probably never will use bronzers but I have been using the bronzer as and eye shadow. Works pretty well, nicely pigmented, wears pretty much all day as well, with a primer.

3 bucks?! Nooooo complaints what so ever!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't like this. It's too shimmery for me. The blush was okay, I like it, but the bronzer doesn't budge on my skin no matter how hard I try to blend it out. It made me look splotchy. I like elf, but this wasn't it for me.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really wanted to like this but the bronzer is just a bit too dark. The blush reminds me of Nar's colors of blush. Its peachy pink and looks good on me, but Ive been using the bronzer only at night (and well-blending it) because it's too dark for pale skin. It looks like you have brown/tan dirt on the sides of your face. If youre unsure about this Id put it on near the open window because you dont want to go outside and see the tan stripes on your face, lol.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

To begin with, I'm kinda new at using bronzers. But I found out very quickly that bronzers with any kind of sparkle is not for me. Both the blush and bronzer are highly sparkled and with my oily skin, the less shine and sparkle my face has, the better. I will keep it in my drawer as a back up should I ever need it, but this one will not be my go to blush/bronzer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have freckles and medium skin and this is my go-to product for a nice glow. Yes, the bronzer is very dark compared to most, but the benefit of this is that it is a true brown and will not turn you orange. It's not hard to apply at all and easy to blend. I find that when I wear this duo I don't really need to wear foundation. There is glitter in both pans, but it really doesn't show up on the skin at all. I really am not a fan of blush since I flush very easily, but you can't go wrong with this color. It's very subtle and buildable. The bronzer alone though gives the cheeks a great glow. Overall, an amazing product, and you can't go wrong for $3!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

$3 is all you have to buy for an awesome quality blush AND bronzer! Keep in mind this duo is not at all matte, but indeed shimmery. So have a light hand when applying both products. If you have a darker skin complexion I wouldn't recommend this, for the blush and bronzer would be too light. :)

I have a love/hate relationship with this product, mostly love but some days I just can't stand it. While it's a pretty good dupe for NARS duo right down to the packaging, the price sometimes shows. Whoever says the bronzer is matte, they're aren't looking quite so well. It has large flecks of gold shimmer. It gives a nice sun-kissed glow, but apply with a heavy hand and you're left looking muddy and dirty with no forgiveness. Even the blush applied with a heavy hand can look a bit dirty. However when this product wants to work with me, I am in absolute love.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Decent product. The blush is fabulous on so many levels. For one, I love peach hued blushes but they tend to clash with my skintone. So, what do I do? I buy another peach blush but this one really works for me! I tried so hard to get that "universal" blush Orgasm to work for me but it always look odd and crazy shimmery making my pores look like the rocky mountains. I also love that this blush stays on all day and it's very pigmented. It provides the right amount of shimmer that won't showcase pores. The bronzer is.....nice. I mean it's not the best out there but I am pretty fussy with powder bronzers. First of all, this bronzer gives me a small breakout everytime I use it. So, be careful if you have reactive skin. Also, it has tons of tiny sparkles in it. I don't understand how some reviewers are claiming this is matte. It's not a true matte. Providing you use a large powder brush and lightly dust over the face, you do get a glowing sunkissed complexion with this bronzer. If you use too much, it's too metallic and shimmery. Trust me, apply it with a heavy hand and take a good look at yourself in a mirror outside under direct sunlight. Scary huh? Congrats, you now look like a tanned Data. But, one of the most outstanding qualities with this bronzer is the depth and pigmentation of the color. The shade is very natural and doesn't lean muddy or orange-the shade is perfect and that is a huge problem with most bronzers. The pigmentation is superior quality as well and you don't need to layer this. I find that this duo is a great find for the price @ $3.00. If I didn't breakout easily w/ this, I would repurchase.

Popular Contour ProductsProducts