E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 6/1/2011 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this product, love everything about it.

The packaging's wonderful, it's a great big sturdy compact that looks expensive. The colours are really flattering and go on lovely with my ecotools blush & bronzer brushes, the colours build really nicely.

3.50 here in the UK so an absolute bargain for what you get quality-wise - a great investment :-)

UPDATE Nov 2011 - have downgraded my rating slightly as I've found two other products that do a better job - NYX Taupe blusher (which is actually the most perfect contour powder EVER!) and La Femme's Blush on Rouge pan in Coral Spice which is my go-to daily blusher, it's beautiful for pale skin.

on 5/31/2011 10:20:00 PM

I really love the blush! Surprisingly, it is not too orange for my fair skin. It dies have shimmer, but it's not OTT. The bronzer is a little dark for me, but I use this and the blush with a stipple brush (swiping like a regular blush brush....not doing a "stippling" action. I like these brushes because they don't concentrate color) and it is pretty good. I might buy this again for the blush because it's the perfect peach/orange without being, well, orange. Try this duo!

on 5/31/2011 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love the blush part of it and the generous mirror that comes with it but i learned the hard way that the bronzer is just to dark for me, if you are a bronzer lover with more experience go for it, but for those who are experimenting with it i would say pass on it.

on 5/30/2011 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this bronzer/blush duo. Use it on a regular basis and already restocked on it. The blush is shimmery and rather sheer I find myself reapplying to get a fair amount of colour. The bronzer on the other hand is quite pigmented, I have to be careful not to apply too much of it. The bronzer is also a bit shimmery. Can't complain really, worth the price for sure! Worth trying out ;)

I think this product is definitely worth the $3. The blush is such a pretty color and I love the light peachy pink color it adds to my cheeks. I've never used the Nars orgasm so I can't really compare the two. The bronzing powder is slightly too dark for me but, when applied lightly, it can have the prettiest bronzy sheen . Both powders do contain shimmer but it's not excessive. I think it looks great, especially on sunny days.
I do find myself having to reapply a few times throughout the day but other than that, it's great. I would definitely recommend this product to those of you who are looking for a great contouring set but are on a budget. Plus, the mirror is huge :)

on 5/25/2011 3:12:00 AM

My go to Compact. Keep one in my makeup bag and one as a back up. When I'm in a hurry this is an awesome combo and its not only a time saver somedays this is what I truly pick to use. Blush is buildable so I can go bold for night or soft for day time. Bronzer I use to contour and on my neck for that summer boost.
Try it You may just like it and since its so cheap you cant go wrong.

on 5/24/2011 12:16:00 PM

yes this is a dupe for NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo for a fraction of the price. i'm nc 15 and i can only use the blush which is a nice peachy pink and has pretty good lasting power. i tried the bronzer and it's not suitable for my complexion. it almost makes my face look dirty and way too dark for me. my co-worker got the NARS one and she tried mine and said it's pretty much no difference except the bronzer in NARS shows better color. i got this with 50% off for like $1.5 and versus the $39 plus tax my co-worker paid. i'd definitely get this again although i'm only using the blush, but i doubt i'll run out anytime soon.

on 5/23/2011 10:04:00 PM

How can they sell this great product for three dollars! It is amazingly good! Both the blush and the bronzer are highly pigmented, so go light and use a BIG brush for the bronzer. You simply can't beat this for the money. And I love HIGH END cosmetics. Heck, I'll keep this in my glove compartment....

on 5/23/2011 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Such pretty colors! I'm nc44, and the product shows up on my skin. However for the blush portion i have to reapply a few times to get it to show, but the bronzer looks beautiful on my skin.
I highly recommended it, esp. because it's soo cheap!

on 5/22/2011 6:41:00 PM

I love this product! I'll keep it short and sweet. I have fair skin and before it got warmer out I was scared to use the bronzer because its pretty dark, but know i love it! It's matte and perfect to contouring and just adding color. The blush i such a pretty coral peachy pink. I have hit pan on it and when i run out am going to buy a new one. Its so easy just to throw in your bag and you have your entire face colors! The mirror is so nice and big! Plus its only 3 buck how can you beat that! If you have fair skin I recommend a light hand with the bronzer on only hit the spots where the sun hit.

Video Reviews & Tutorials