July 29, 2014 | 1928 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by aniqaliah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The blush doesn't show much on my nc40-42 skin. i can't pack it on because it will be too shimmery.. so i have to use a matte blush under it so it serve more of a highlighter than a blush for me. But i do love the bronzing powder...i use it for contouring if i want to define some parts of my face. And Love the big mirror! Def will buy this again...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Bellexpert

The blush is so awkard. When I finally blend it out, what's left is flaky patches of shimmer and a noticeable powder finish. It takes TIME swipes to build color!
The bronzer has definite shimmer and the shimmer catches my skin too.
Take it or leave it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by lsmiles13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of this at all. I thought the colors were terrible. Everyone raves that this is a Nars Laguna/Orgasm dup and I didn't think that they looked anything like them (in the pan or on skin). The color was just "off" in the pan, they were both were impossible to blend, and looked absolutely horrible on. I don't know if I got an old one or what, but I tried it for a week before just throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Djadzia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For the price, this is incredible stuff. The bronzer is quite pigmented, so a little goes a long way. Use sparingly and it will do good things for you. It's a beautiful shade. I wish it didn't have shimmer though. There's not a lot, but I do theater makeup and need to contour on men, and the smallest amount of shimmer looks ridiculous. But for the women, it's gorgeous.

As for the blush, it's a bit sheer, but I prefer that. It's a pretty color and looks good on pale skin. If you're looking for something more dramatic, I wouldn't recommend it.

Is it a NARS Orgasm dupe? Eh...kind of. The closest you'll get for this price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, I came across this bronzer/blush duo and was shocked at how much it resembled NARS packaging. I love NARS, been wearing the line for six years, but it is very expensive. I don't mind paying more if it works but this is a nice alternative since it is soooo cheap. Three dollars is fantastic. I agree with other reviewers about the bronzer. It can come off too dark if you don't use a light hand. What I liked about the bronzer is that I am super pale and it worked on me but it also looked amazing on my nieces who are half hispanic. The blush is very pretty, similar to NARS orgasm. There is a little glitter to it. It's not super glittery but it's there. I really love this set. I hope E.L.F. makes a matte version, it would be a HG item for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is like a high-end product! For $3, you get this pretty blush and bronzer together. What I did is apply blush on the apples of my cheeks and I contoured my bronzer. It looked very pretty and it's great for spring. I can't wait to go out in public with this. Beyond all ELF products, they have awesome stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Where can you go wrong with a product like this. The price is amazing and honestly it is a great product. I don't feel it is an exact match for NARS Orgasm,but it is close, I did have to re-apply, which I normally don't have to do, but at this price it is ok to re-apply. I would day give it a try.The packaging is great and feels great in your hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by sophieeboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a month now I've been using the elf bronzer/blush kit.At first I was a little disappointed that the colors weren't as pigmented as I would expected it would be.The bronzer came on nicely after a few sweeps back & fourth, But the blush it didn't show up at all.After 5 times applying it, it showed up.Over all I recommend this to people who have fair or pale skin it'll show up nicely!goodluck : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by lulucarmen

LOVE the packaging! It's so easy to throw this in your purse for touch ups. Perfect colors! I'm quite fair, but it's easy to only use a small amount of this with a light hand and a fluffy brush.What a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by KatieA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I wanted to find a cheaper/less glittery version of NARS orgasm. I think the color is okay. Not an exact duplicate, but it's fine. In comparison to orgasm, it's not as bright which isn't a good thing in my opinion, but it has less of that horrible glitter which is a big plus to me. It still has shimmer though. The bronzer went on really heavy. I tapped the brush and I got a lot of powder on it. However, the blush is very light and I have to really swipe the brush on it. So it's a weird situation. I won't repurchase even though it was okay.

Pros:

Pretty color.

Flattering and natural looking

$3 at Target.

Cons:

Blush was too sheer. Bronzer went on too heavy.

Shimmer