October 22, 2014 | 947 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by jarona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm kind of surprised to find reviews mentioning that this creases and that it feels heavy.

I have had the same container of Erase Paste for over a year now and it will definitely last through the remainder of the year. The price, considering how long it will last, is really not that bad.
Also, you really need to use this with a light hand. I apply, not with the little spatula that comes with it, but, with a very small brush. I stipple then ever-so-gently I pat the product in with my hand. It blends well over my make-up or I can just leave be on those days that I don't feel like doing my entire face.

The Benefit brand has sufficed me well in my makeup purchases. I like their cream eye shadow and lipsticks. I do think that the Erase Paste is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Bishpot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this concealer for hiding dark under-eye circles, which I always have due to very fair skin and not enough sleep! I also have redness on my cheeks, and this helps to cover it up. When I first opened it up I thought I'd made a mistake in buying it as it looks very orange in the pot, but it blends in well. The only bad things I have to say are that it's pretty expensive, and that you really must set it with powder because it is so shiny and doesn't really sink in.

Overall I really like this and will buy it again when mine runs out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I bought this as part of the cute little "Stay Put" set from Sephora. I apply it with a pointed concealer brush and it takes just the tiniest amount to cover under eye circles, dark spots and blemishes. Really, don't overdo it, you will just be wasting product. I like this product very much and the little set is a great deal, it comes with RSVP cream e/s and a small eyelid primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by LeslieHardy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the greatest concealer I have ever tried - and believe me, I've tried them ALL. I've got terribly red, acne-prone skin with large pimples on my cheeks at all times. My best friend showed me this product 3 months before my wedding, and I'm soooooo thankful that she did! My wedding make-up and photos looked gorgeous and no redness showed through. There's enough in each package to last several months, so even though it's pricey, it's worthwhile. I absolutely LOVE this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Koumiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find this concealer very cakey, but it does it's job. I find that less is more when applying it.

I also like how that the color (I use #3/ deep) matches my skin tone quite well. I have olive skin, and it's hard to find a concealer that reflects the golden undertones of my tanned skin, as most products i find are too pink and instead make me look ashy.

I wouldn't say its the best concealer, but as far as my own minimal make up knowledge goes, it's fairly good... and meanwhile, I shall continue the search for my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ummm where has this been my entire life?! I got this in the trio from Sephora. It came with Stay Don't Stray & RSVP. Oh & the shade is 02 Medium. This concealer is AMAZING. It really does erase! When I put it over a blemish or a scar it is gone!!! I can't believe I ever lived without this. The best part is that I got it in the trio with the other products for $10 ... Meaning I only paid $3.33 for it. The sample comes with 0.11oz product, which doesn't seem like a lot, but the $26 product comes with 0.15oz, so you're really only missing out on 0.04oz! What I did was buy TWO of the "Stay Put" sets from Sephora. This way I only paid $6.66 for 0.22 oz of the Erase Paste! That's $20 cheaper than the original & you get more product! What a deal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the trio from Sephora, along with RSVP and stay don't stray. To my surprise, this was my favorite item out of the kit! I have been feeling pretty crinkly around my eye area and every other concealer has a tendency to fall into fine lines throughout the day. First I put on Weleda skin food, then I blend this into it - perfectly bright and well rested eyes!! I am pretty fair but I find that the medium works quite well for my undereye area. I also barely dab my finger onto the surface for each eye.

Update: While I still think this is an excellent product, I have found my HG concealer in my Tarte maracuja creaseless concealer. Repurchase = no.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by appletea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm torn on this product. I do think it covers fairly well, but the gloopy (well, paste-y) coverage I find hard to blend. While I used it primarily to conceal acne, I have tried it in my undereye area as well, to much disappointment. It creases quite easily. So...I don't know what to decide quite honestly. I think for the price, I will probably continue to try and find another concealer that can do double duty for pimples and my dark undereye circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by AdnarEar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally do not like this concealer. Although I do admit it has a wonderful, full coverage and does brighten under-eye circles... The way it feels on my face really isn't so wonderful. It feels slightly sticky on my face, as if I were very greasy. Defintely not light weight. It also sinks into the lines underneath my eyes, so at the end of the day when I look in the mirror I go "OH NO!". I just wish the way it sat on my face were different and that it lasted longer because I really do like the coverage. But there are many other concealers with full coverage that don't leave my face sticky. Also, once you get to the bottom getting the conealer out is a pain since it gets under your nails. I did not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best concealer I've used. The thick almost goopey sticky formula is what makes it work well IMHO. I've used benefits Boiiing. They are very pigmented and cover well but I feel they are too greasy and slip and slide to easily. They cake as well when you try to set them with powder. Erase paste on the other hand sets well with powder with out looking cakey. If you use erase paste by itself it will definitely crease. I usually put a bit of UDPP under my eye and while it's still slightly damp, apply and blend erase paste. Afterward I set with a small amount of Rimmel's Stay Matte powder. It stays all day and doesn't really crease (unless I accidentally put too much erase paste on which can be easy to do). The product goes a LONG way. It's expensive because it's benefit but it last forever because.....it is benefit. They're products are very pigmented.
As I mentioned I use this under my eyes. It makes them look bright and gorgeous. I recently started using the erase paste for blemishes instead of Boiing and it's great. The pigment of Boiing is more traditional but the erase pastes coverage is longer lasting and sets better.
P.S. I have very oily skin so Boiing might be a better option for dry/combination skin.