September 21, 2014 | 1514 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I bought this as part of the cute little "Stay Put" set from Sephora. I apply it with a pointed concealer brush and it takes just the tiniest amount to cover under eye circles, dark spots and blemishes. Really, don't overdo it, you will just be wasting product. I like this product very much and the little set is a great deal, it comes with RSVP cream e/s and a small eyelid primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by LeslieHardy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the greatest concealer I have ever tried - and believe me, I've tried them ALL. I've got terribly red, acne-prone skin with large pimples on my cheeks at all times. My best friend showed me this product 3 months before my wedding, and I'm soooooo thankful that she did! My wedding make-up and photos looked gorgeous and no redness showed through. There's enough in each package to last several months, so even though it's pricey, it's worthwhile. I absolutely LOVE this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Koumiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find this concealer very cakey, but it does it's job. I find that less is more when applying it.

I also like how that the color (I use #3/ deep) matches my skin tone quite well. I have olive skin, and it's hard to find a concealer that reflects the golden undertones of my tanned skin, as most products i find are too pink and instead make me look ashy.

I wouldn't say its the best concealer, but as far as my own minimal make up knowledge goes, it's fairly good... and meanwhile, I shall continue the search for my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ummm where has this been my entire life?! I got this in the trio from Sephora. It came with Stay Don't Stray & RSVP. Oh & the shade is 02 Medium. This concealer is AMAZING. It really does erase! When I put it over a blemish or a scar it is gone!!! I can't believe I ever lived without this. The best part is that I got it in the trio with the other products for $10 ... Meaning I only paid $3.33 for it. The sample comes with 0.11oz product, which doesn't seem like a lot, but the $26 product comes with 0.15oz, so you're really only missing out on 0.04oz! What I did was buy TWO of the "Stay Put" sets from Sephora. This way I only paid $6.66 for 0.22 oz of the Erase Paste! That's $20 cheaper than the original & you get more product! What a deal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the trio from Sephora, along with RSVP and stay don't stray. To my surprise, this was my favorite item out of the kit! I have been feeling pretty crinkly around my eye area and every other concealer has a tendency to fall into fine lines throughout the day. First I put on Weleda skin food, then I blend this into it - perfectly bright and well rested eyes!! I am pretty fair but I find that the medium works quite well for my undereye area. I also barely dab my finger onto the surface for each eye.

Update: While I still think this is an excellent product, I have found my HG concealer in my Tarte maracuja creaseless concealer. Repurchase = no.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by appletea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm torn on this product. I do think it covers fairly well, but the gloopy (well, paste-y) coverage I find hard to blend. While I used it primarily to conceal acne, I have tried it in my undereye area as well, to much disappointment. It creases quite easily. So...I don't know what to decide quite honestly. I think for the price, I will probably continue to try and find another concealer that can do double duty for pimples and my dark undereye circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by AdnarEar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally do not like this concealer. Although I do admit it has a wonderful, full coverage and does brighten under-eye circles... The way it feels on my face really isn't so wonderful. It feels slightly sticky on my face, as if I were very greasy. Defintely not light weight. It also sinks into the lines underneath my eyes, so at the end of the day when I look in the mirror I go "OH NO!". I just wish the way it sat on my face were different and that it lasted longer because I really do like the coverage. But there are many other concealers with full coverage that don't leave my face sticky. Also, once you get to the bottom getting the conealer out is a pain since it gets under your nails. I did not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best concealer I've used. The thick almost goopey sticky formula is what makes it work well IMHO. I've used benefits Boiiing. They are very pigmented and cover well but I feel they are too greasy and slip and slide to easily. They cake as well when you try to set them with powder. Erase paste on the other hand sets well with powder with out looking cakey. If you use erase paste by itself it will definitely crease. I usually put a bit of UDPP under my eye and while it's still slightly damp, apply and blend erase paste. Afterward I set with a small amount of Rimmel's Stay Matte powder. It stays all day and doesn't really crease (unless I accidentally put too much erase paste on which can be easy to do). The product goes a LONG way. It's expensive because it's benefit but it last forever because.....it is benefit. They're products are very pigmented.
As I mentioned I use this under my eyes. It makes them look bright and gorgeous. I recently started using the erase paste for blemishes instead of Boiing and it's great. The pigment of Boiing is more traditional but the erase pastes coverage is longer lasting and sets better.
P.S. I have very oily skin so Boiing might be a better option for dry/combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by maomaouchi

I got this as part of the $10 Benefit kit that also came with mini Stay Don't Stray and RSVP Creaseless cream eyeshadow and I have to say I am quite happy. The consistency of this concealer is quite creamy--I would say it's a little more runny than LM Secret Camouflage, but it's still thick, which I was initially nervous about because LM SC really made me greasy and settled in my fine lines like crazy. However, I've found that Erase Paste does not do this nearly as much, and it's a great undereye concealer for me because I have yellow-toned skin (Asian, NC20--got Erase Paste in Medium and it's just right). I've found that applying just a little bit at a time over my dark undereye circles and blending in with a fluffy brush (Like MAC224) helps to get a nice thin, even layer that doesn't migrate all over your face. Furthermore, it is also very good at covering up pimples or acne scars. Again, I use a little bit on a small fluffy brush to get the sheerest and most even coverage possible. I always set this concealer with a finishing powder, as I think you have to do with all creamy concealers. Doing this makes the concealer last the majority of the day (I haven't found anything yet that lasts my entire work day and I don't think I ever will!). By the end of the day, there is light fading although the majority of it is intact.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wrote another review for this in the shade I purchased (Fair). Erase Paste gives great coverage but doesn't cover my dark circles completely. The best I have found so far, and I will have to layer it with another concealer to completely cover my circles. I apply it with a SK concealer brush and it blends well. On its own I look refreshed and my eye area is brighter, with minimal darkness. It's not perfect but close! I will update if I find anything better!