April 20, 2014 | 1982 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jing116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! This concealer is amazing! it totally brightens your eyes! and out of the gazillion concealers that i've tried, this one conceals the BEST! i look so much more awake! it doesn't crease and lasts forever! i absolutely LOVE this product! benefit makes really good products! i'm a huge fan of this!

EDIT: for some reason this product stopped being amazing for me. it rubs off around mid-day and the coverage is no longer that great. i'm not sure what changed, but i switched over to MAC

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While this brightens, this creases sooo much because sits at the top of the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by xnightstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually never bought this product because I received it as a sample from Sephora. The product is a thick cream consistency and a little goes a long way. I use it strictly for the under eye are to conceal dark circles, which it does very well. However, the concealer smudges away/fades throughout the day, so you have to re-apply. I got this in Medium, which is like a salmon-ish color (does not match my skin tone).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by jackie414

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an alright concealer, but it really depends on your skin type. It's probably more suited for people with dry skin, or lots of wrinkles in the undereye area. The product is a bit thicker and stickier than most concealers, so you definitely need to dust some powder on top in order to prevent your mascara from transferring onto your undereye area. I use this concealer during winter, but in the summer I find that it's a bit too thick. I wouldn't buy this product again because now I'm using a Bobbi Brown foundation and concealer and it's working much better for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by nicolejonasrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to Benefit originally looking for Oh La La but instead the lady recommended the Erase Paste. She applied it under my eyelids and when I looked in the mirror, it kind of looked the same. Plus, it felt heavy and I could feel the oilyness. I have oily skin and things that are pasty or sticky do not work well with my face. I ended up not buying the erase paste - thank god! After about 2 hours, I went to the bathroom to do my thing and I looked in the mirror and my mascara from my bottom lashes have stained the area where the lady put the erase paste. I tried to get take it off but it just stayed. SO glad I didn't buy it... for $26. Eff that! I'm going to walk around looking worse than with the natural bags under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really loves this concealer for under the eyes and and on slight imperfections. Gives a medium coverage its kinda sheer. Lasts really good on my skin without drying. I apply it with a MAC 224 and it blends beautifully in to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by missiweees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this concealer. I never really thought I needed to cover up my undereye circles since it didn't bother me that much but when I tried this one, I realized how much more awake and refreshed I looked! It has better consistency than boi-ing since it's a lot creamier. This glides on pretty well and didn't require me to tug on my undereye skin that much. I use Stay Don't Stray underneath to keep it from creasing. It also covers up my acne scars pretty well and redness around my nose and cheeks. So far, I haven't had to reapply throughout the day in this hot Houston, TX weather so that's a definite plus! I'll definitely purchase this after I finish the very generous sample I got from the SA. She practically gave me 1/3 the amount from the tub =)

For reference, I'm NC 40-42 in MAC and I used the darkest shade, Deep.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 8:23:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I'm about NC 30 (MUFE #127) and have this in Deep. It works surprisingly well on my dark eyecircles. You only need a little to cover up those panda eyes. I've used Bobbi Brown corrector before and I like how it conceals my dark circles but it was too thick and would crease even after using Clinique All About Eyes eye cream. This concealer does the same job and it doesn't crease. And for the same price as BB, you get more than double the amount. It is going to last me a long time. My Bobbi Brown corrector lasted for about a year . So I'm guessing this will last me for 2 years plus.

ADDITIONAL: This melts off during the hot summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by angelmarjorie

LOVE IT!!! It brightens my undereyes and truly conceals. I've only had it a few days--so experimenting still--but it looks great and my eyes look very refreshed (I have darker, purplish circles). Would def recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by aliciamarie80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I have old acne marks that take forever to fade. Erase Paste conceals the discoloration and evens out my tone. Will buy again.