July 28, 2014 | 2028 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2008 8:01:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Was not impressed with this one either...Infusium is just as good if not better. The girls at the Beauty Supply Store that I shop at just went on and on about this product so I had to get it. Was not impressed at all! Way over priced too. It just was nothing special. Very ho hum for $16 for a little 4 oz. bottle!

Edit to add: I just got a bottle at ULTA as a free sample when they opened a new store(July 2011). Well it seems this is even worse than it used to be. Made my hair feel really sticky. I recently bought the Tressemme stuff(heat protector) and so far it seems to be the best that hasn't been discontinued. Seems everything good just stays on the market for a year and then suddenly it's gone. BOOHOO!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2008 7:44:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a 10 did not work at all on my hair. I really wanted to like this product but it left my hair a mess. It was not a 10 at all for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've gone through a lot of leave-in products. I have very long, very thick hair and really need detangling and moisture. My hairdresser suggested this and I'm glad she did. I much prefer the spray rather than creams. This allows me to cover all my hair evenly instead of having to comb through over and over to spread a cream.

This product works very well to detangle and keep my ends from damage between trims. It never feels heavy or greasy-even when I over-spray. Cute little bottle for the vanity table. My hair salon always has a 20% coupon so I pay about $16.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Msadams224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this leave in treatment! It pretty much guarantees me a good hair day when I use it. I had gone almost 4 months without a trim (horrible I know!) and was pleasantly surprised when my stylist told me I had barely and split ends! I give this product all the credit for that.
I also use it when I straighten my naturally curly hair with a flat iron and I find it makes an amazing heat protectant and leaves my hair super soft. I use it at the beach or after going in the pool and it helps to prevent damage. The product is just so amazingly multi useful it isn't even funny!
It's a bit pricey, but I have a friend who works at my local Cosmoprof so I get it at wholesale prices. My only complaint is that the pump can be a pain in the butt sometimes, especially when upside down. A definite must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by dcinderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is the BEST - I have very over processed hair and this stuff has done amazing results for me.

My hair was breaking every day and using this with the mask my hair FEELS SO HEALTHY. It is on such better condition I can start to bleach again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by missL5678

Always a good hair day when I use this! It's a little expensive, but the long trm effects are def worth it.... my hair is SO healthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by manuworshiper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

so far, I really enjoy this product. I can't get enough of the smell, which is not too overbearing but thankfully for me stays throughout the day. my hair occasionally gets oily but this makes my hair silky, shiny, and I'm definitely able to run my fingers through it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by thinkinofyoux3

I love this stuff! I use it everyday after I get out of the shower and makes my hair so much less poofy and super shiny when it dries. I'm so glad I decided to try this it works so good and it smells good!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Eh, it's okay. It didn't work any better than my usual detangler (L'oreal Kids) and my usual leave-in conditioner (Charles Worthington) that I use together. My hair feels stiff right now. With the results I've had I doubt I would repurchase this. It is also very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by nikki415

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! The best leave in conditioner I have ever used. It makes my hair so shiny and soft. It not only is a leave in but it's also a helps to straighten and protect from frizz. It's a little expensive and the bottle is kind of small but it's well worth it imo