September 21, 2014 | 1004 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ageleg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with other reviews; this is an excellent effective product.

It has a strange consistency for a spray treatment. It comes out kind of thick/clumpy/milky --- as if they added water to the masque and put it in a spray bottle! Weirdly enough though, it is not heavy/greasy. I like to spray it into my hand so I have a bit more control of application. I have extensions and the hair just loves this! I first put a tiny touch of Ojon Restorative Treatment on my hair after washing. Then applied the It's a 10 after, then blow dried. I applied a bit of Moroccan Oil and then flat ironed.

Perfect hair for three days! Smooth, silky, swinging hair that is not weighed down. I have already ordered a smaller bottle of this to have as back up! Great ingenious product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by catrat242

I love this product! It's the only thing I've found that controls my frizzies and keeps my hair silky, and just great looking. I love how I can apply it on dry hair, since I normally shower at night. I looove this product and will continue to repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Shakeitdontbreakit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rarely do I repurchase (or use up) this kind of hair product, but this one is a staple. It works so well it's almost boring. I hate not trying something new. But all others have been pushed aside for when I need an occasional reminder that this is the best. It's smoothing without weighing hair down or making it look greasy. It improves the overall appearance and feel. Ho hum.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by lisa01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was recommended to buy this by my hair dresser, and I really don't understand all the hype. I have fine, coloured, heat damaged hair and this does absolutely nothing for it. It didn't work as a detangler, it didn't soften my hair, it didn't reduce the split ends and damage either. Overall, I was disappointed in this product and I will never buy it again. I will stick to my Biosilk and Senscience!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this leave-in treatment. It's as good as their mask. I sprayed it on my towel-dry hair this morning and although (due to heavy snowfall) I had a tight hat on me - my hair looks great, full and soft. At first - like with the mask - I thought it might be too much since my hair is somewhat fine. But the results are great + my highlights didn't look dull but rather very natural. Even if the treatment seems to look heavy in the bottle - it works very well and doesn't weigh your hair down. A keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

8 Creates Silkiness
9 Enhances Natural Body
10 Flat Iron Spray and Thermal Protector

It's A 10 Miracle Leave in Product Ingredients:
WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, SILK AMINO ACIDS, HELI ANTHUS ANNUUS 9SUNFLOWER0 SEED EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, QUATERNIUM-80, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZAOLINONE AND METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

I applied it to towel dried hair and combed through. It detangles so nicely! I then used my Cibu Shang high root boosting spray at the roots and then blow dried my hair.

My hair felt so soft and had a lot of shine. But with the weather it was still fuzzy. So I used some serum and then flat ironed. Wow. This stuff is good. My hair is so sleek and shiny..ends feel so soft too. So far I like it. My hair has really nice body too! The scent is odd. they need to improve that . But at least it fades.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by robin2154

Have found this to be a very effective leave-in conditioner for my very fine, highlighted hair. My ends were becoming a bit brittle and I had a little less shine than I like to see - this took care of it. My hair looks as shiny and healthy as it ever did. This product doesn't weigh it down and I still have a little oomph at the end of the day. Love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great leave in conditioner and acts as one of the better detanglers I have ever used for my wavy/curly hair which gets some of the worst tangles/knots (it does not detangle pefectly, but better than the other products I have used) ....... defintely worth the higher price as it truly does everything it states it will do ....... also looking forward to purchasing the companion hair mask which has great reviews ..... thanks to MUA I would not have ever heard of this item which seems obscure to many hair salons, and glad that I have found this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by gphibgoddess19

I'm glad I'm not the only person using this stuff! I have never seen it anywhere other than my hair salon but if you can find it, get it! I have very, very fine straight hair and oily scalp. I never use conditioner unless it is a leave-in or sometimes I'll use Fekkai Glossing Cream as a wash out conditioner (I know, I know, wrong use, but I like it). Right now I have a 3 month old perm, to absorb oil and I have dyed hair. My hair is pretty strong for being so fine-textured and I've been dying it for 11 years. But I always use good products and go to a salon for everything. Moving on to what this is like, it's almost got a slight lotion like feel and looks thick in the bottle. The spray however makes it a very fine mist and my shoulder length hair only needs 4-5 sprays. My comb goes straight through, which is unusual as my hair is tangle-prone and staticky during the winter. About once a week I spray quite a bit on my ends only. The smell is nice, it is fragrant and has a pleasant smell. There is a mask that is made my the same company and I've used a sample of it and like it, but for my hair this is pretty much all I need. I pay $17 for a 4 oz bottle, I've had mine since mid September and there is about 1/3 of the product gone (I wash my hair every other day). I have tried so many leave ins, this is by far the best one out there for most hair types.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I have waist-length hair that I heat-style every day. Needless to say, my ends are pretty fried. For awhile, I was using the BioSilk serum which sort of smoothed out my hair, but definitely doesn't work the way that It's A 10 does. This product leaves my hair looking and feeling super-soft, shiny, and silky. After using it, there's no way anyone can tell how damaged my hair actually is. I'm definitely getting a trim soon, but I have a feeling that regular use of this conditioner will protect my hair from further heat damage.