October 25, 2014 | 1851 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is fantastic! I have really long, straight, fine hair, but a lot of it...If that makes sense. My hair tends to get tangly often. Enter this product, and I think I have been cured of the tangles forever. My hair feels so soft and I literally can run my fingers through it without stopping. I spray maybe like 5 or 6 sprays throughout my hair and it just feels sooo soft and manageable. I don't think I'll ever be without this now. It doesn't weigh hair down either, and I personally don't think it makes it feel "coated". I really am itching to try the hair mask now too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by missy24680

Definately not a goof product no silkiness i hair felt very "coated" wil not buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by wink89

where's the miracle? gave it a 1 for detangling but i could find something much, much cheaper as a detangler. other than that, it did nada.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ageleg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with other reviews; this is an excellent effective product.

It has a strange consistency for a spray treatment. It comes out kind of thick/clumpy/milky --- as if they added water to the masque and put it in a spray bottle! Weirdly enough though, it is not heavy/greasy. I like to spray it into my hand so I have a bit more control of application. I have extensions and the hair just loves this! I first put a tiny touch of Ojon Restorative Treatment on my hair after washing. Then applied the It's a 10 after, then blow dried. I applied a bit of Moroccan Oil and then flat ironed.

Perfect hair for three days! Smooth, silky, swinging hair that is not weighed down. I have already ordered a smaller bottle of this to have as back up! Great ingenious product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by catrat242

I love this product! It's the only thing I've found that controls my frizzies and keeps my hair silky, and just great looking. I love how I can apply it on dry hair, since I normally shower at night. I looove this product and will continue to repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Shakeitdontbreakit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rarely do I repurchase (or use up) this kind of hair product, but this one is a staple. It works so well it's almost boring. I hate not trying something new. But all others have been pushed aside for when I need an occasional reminder that this is the best. It's smoothing without weighing hair down or making it look greasy. It improves the overall appearance and feel. Ho hum.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by lisa01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was recommended to buy this by my hair dresser, and I really don't understand all the hype. I have fine, coloured, heat damaged hair and this does absolutely nothing for it. It didn't work as a detangler, it didn't soften my hair, it didn't reduce the split ends and damage either. Overall, I was disappointed in this product and I will never buy it again. I will stick to my Biosilk and Senscience!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this leave-in treatment. It's as good as their mask. I sprayed it on my towel-dry hair this morning and although (due to heavy snowfall) I had a tight hat on me - my hair looks great, full and soft. At first - like with the mask - I thought it might be too much since my hair is somewhat fine. But the results are great + my highlights didn't look dull but rather very natural. Even if the treatment seems to look heavy in the bottle - it works very well and doesn't weigh your hair down. A keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

8 Creates Silkiness
9 Enhances Natural Body
10 Flat Iron Spray and Thermal Protector

It's A 10 Miracle Leave in Product Ingredients:
WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, SILK AMINO ACIDS, HELI ANTHUS ANNUUS 9SUNFLOWER0 SEED EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, QUATERNIUM-80, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZAOLINONE AND METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

I applied it to towel dried hair and combed through. It detangles so nicely! I then used my Cibu Shang high root boosting spray at the roots and then blow dried my hair.

My hair felt so soft and had a lot of shine. But with the weather it was still fuzzy. So I used some serum and then flat ironed. Wow. This stuff is good. My hair is so sleek and shiny..ends feel so soft too. So far I like it. My hair has really nice body too! The scent is odd. they need to improve that . But at least it fades.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by robin2154

Have found this to be a very effective leave-in conditioner for my very fine, highlighted hair. My ends were becoming a bit brittle and I had a little less shine than I like to see - this took care of it. My hair looks as shiny and healthy as it ever did. This product doesn't weigh it down and I still have a little oomph at the end of the day. Love it!!!