It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/1/2010 2:25:00 PM

Does chewing on a sponge trick your brain's hunger center!? Yes, Yes a thousand times yes...I would buy this again. This stuff is great, gets rid of frizz, makes hair feel silky with none of the mess on your hands like with other shine/frizz serums. Just brush, blow dry and you're good go! And that's not all...according to leapingbunny.org, they're a cruelty-free company! Yay!

on 2/24/2010 2:02:00 PM

I will never be without this product...it was sent down from the heavens to girls that have a bad bleach addiction.
I can't even really describe what it has done for my hair , but it's nothing short of wonderful...the smell is rank, but for what it does i just don't care.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

THE SHORT:
EDIT: Before you drop the cash on this, try out Neutrogena's triple moisture deep recovery hair mask...$7 at Walgreen's and the results are gorgeous and just as nice as It's A 10. (I have a review of this if interested).

Very slim chance of purchasing, way too expensive ($36 for 10 oz.) and the scent is way too strong (scented as Ralph by Ralph Lauren). The result is beautiful hair but Iíll pass on this product.

THE LONG:
I was generously given a small sample bottle of this by my stylist who I just adore. Not going to lie, this stuff makes my fried, mushy, bleached hair soft and gorgeous, I can finally let it air dry again and have it come out looking pretty. However, not to seem ungrateful because I know this stuff is pricey, the scent is just SO strong that it puts me off, it competes with and nearly overpowers my Dior Addict (and thatís saying a lot, Addict is a powerhouse perfume). This might be great if you like the scent, but I donít particularly care for smelling it on me and my pillows. (There is a reason I donít wear Ralph, you know?) I apply this all over and just out of the shower after my first towel dry (I step out, run a towel through, spray Itís a 10 and comb through and then wrap hair in the towel for about 10 min). Add to all of this, Itís a 10 is so pricey at around $36 for 10 oz (quoting drugstore.comís price as of todayís date). While Iíve nearly finished my small sample bottle, I doubt Iíll repurchase. Such a shame, the results are all I could ever ask for, and even though I blow through this stuff for my below bra strap length hair, I might even fork over the cash if it the scent wasnít so strong or if it wasnít so pricey.

MY HAIR:
Below bra strap that has been put through the color ringer (started at a level 7, then colored red all over, then highlighted, to colored again, then to black, then from black to level 10 all over blond, weíre all shocked I still have hair). Fine, dense, 2a-2b waves.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Purified), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Cyclomethicone, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annus Seed Extract (Sunflower), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium 80, Fragrance (Parfum), Eugenol 3, Coumarin 3, Cinnamal 3, Linalool 3, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
continued >>

on 2/10/2010 7:42:00 PM

I am really loving this leave in conditioner. I got my hair cut and mentioned that I am having frizz problems - esp. at the ends which have seen so many different colors in the last few years.

Now, I must mention that I got some major layers and some of those ends are gone. That definitely contributes, but when I forget to put this on, I can tell the difference. My hair is less smooth and less silky.

I really like how my hair still has body but just seems more tame. Nice.

When I spray this on my wet hair, it mostly gets on my face so I have been spraying the product first on my brush and then brushing my hair. It does the trick except now my brush has some yucky build up.

It is expensive, but it is in the range of most salon stuff. At least this one works.

on 2/7/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was recommended this by my stylist. I have very fine, thin, color-treated hair and needed a leave-in conditioner that wouldn't leave my hair looking flat or greasy. This fits the bill!

This lightweight leave-in conditioner is packaged in a 4oz spray bottle. It's pricey at $16.95, but a little goes a long way. Difficult tangles are no match for this stuff...they disappear in an instant.

According to the label, it: repairs dry, damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, controls frizz, seals and protects hair color, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, and is a flat iron spray and thermal protector.

As for these claims: This serum has definitely helped repair my dry, damaged hair. It does add shine, controls frizz, and creates great silkiness. It's a FANTASTIC detangler (like nothing I've ever used before).

I feel it is probably helping seal my color, as I don't notice as much lightening on my ends as I used to between colorings. My split ends seem minimized. I don't use it as a thermal protector, as I use Proclaim Glossing serum for that (see review), but I'm assuming it adds an additional layer of conditioning protection. I feel the detangling and conditioning properties are probably helping prevent breakage. As for adding body...well, I don't know that it ADDS body, but it doesn't weigh my hair down, which is a minor miracle for my type hair in a leave-in conditioner.

Although this is expensive, I have definitely seen a huge difference in the condition of my hair. I no longer battle as many split ends, my hair is softer and shinier with fewer fly-aways, and my color lasts longer and wears more evenly than it used to. I will continue to purchase.

on 2/3/2010 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product is all you need!! I used to have like 10 bottles of hair products to use before styling, and they were all chucked away once I discovered this product. It's in the name, it's a 10!! It does everything. I love it and will use it forever. I swear by this stuff! Now all I use is this product and another. This product not only makes my hair look and feel great, it makes my hair cooperate with my styling and it also saved my vanity...no more clutter with billions of hair products!!:)

LOVE this stuff! got a sample small bottle for free at cosmoprof, didn't use it for awhile because I didn't think I'd like it. This is amazing, leaves my hair soft and NOT frizzy. Also smells amazing, quite pricey though. It does last though(used the small bottle everyday for the past few weeks, doesnt show to be used at all!), so it goes to show it lasts a long time. Will buy this when my tiny bottle is empty.

on 1/31/2010 5:38:00 PM

Used this for the last month. I don't get all the hype. I have blonde hair, fine but lots of it. Prone to flyaways. This made it softer but I've used products that were much less expensive that were more effective. Going back to Paul Mitchell quickslip and dove replenshing mist. Works better for my hair.

on 1/22/2010 9:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's-a-stinky... i'm not sure how this product smells great, because to me it has an overly-strong, cheap perfume smell that's the main reason i won't be repurchasing it. It also seems to coat my hair, adding a little bit of shine but not softening. maybe i'm using too much?

on 1/10/2010 12:57:00 AM

While the stuff smells great (like Ralph Lauren's original RALPH), I can't justify the price for the results. I used it every day for nearly six months (the tiny bottle lasts a long time) and only saw minimal change in my hair. Maybe it made it a little softer, or on good days a little smoother, but nothing remarkable for me. You might see different results.
The actual product itself is thick and it comes in a pump-spray bottle, which seemed a bit inefficient.