It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Love it! It's $36 for the large bottle. That seems crazy until you try this amazing stuff! This is the best hair stuff ever. It makes my hair extra shinny, extra soft, and it even feels a bit thicker and has a tiny bit of hold.

This is probably my favorite hair product ever and I've tried a lot! Even if your hair is not damaged, it will make it even better.

This is an excellent product as a leave in for damaged hair. I bought this product on a whim because I am using hair extensions and they get really dried out. I also have damage on my own hair as well that was looking horrible even after blow drying. This product has helped save my ends of my hair and in between blow dries, freshen my ends. I use a little every day. I also put like one spritz on the top of my hair to control fly aways.

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff & I LOVE IT! I have oily, fine hair and it doesn't make it over oily. I use about 6 sprays on the pont tail area of my hair. It will make your roots oily if you get some there. Before using this stuff my hair was really hard to brush through it wet, not because is was tangle but the texture of my, so I was pulling tons of hair out of my head. I don't mind the price of it (about $16.95) if it makes my hair feel like this! Some salons have travel size bottles, so if you just wanted to try fit or cheaper.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim. The lady at the salon in walmart suggested it, and wow she was right! Yes, it is really pricey and I hate that - but it's soo worth it!

Before this I was using Aussie's leave-in conditioner, which I thought was good. I've repurchased that several times, but now that I have this, I don't think I can ever go back!

I use this right when I get out of the shower. I spray a few sprays, and it instantly makes my hair easy to comb through. I can really feel it conditioning my hair, which is awesome. When I blow dry, my hair feels incredibly soft and leaves it silky after using my flat iron. I LOVE this stuff!!

Is it a miracle? No. Does it work? Yes!

After several years of struggling to combat the frizz and hair breakage that have made styling my fine thin hair a bit of a nightmare, I think I may have found the solution. It would be a bit of a stretch to say that itís HG material, but I have definitely noticed a difference in the appearance of my hair since using this product. When applied to damp, towel-dried hair (it definitely does not work nearly as well on dry or nearly dry hair), Iíve found that it makes blowing out my hair each morning significantly easier. By the time Iím done, my hair looks sleeker, my layers fall into place without frizzing up and the style that I get from blowing out my hair in the morning pretty much lasts throughout the day (with the occasional ďfrizz upĒ that is usually tamed with the use of a brush touch up).

For anyone interested in trying the product there are a few things you should know. For one, though this comes in a spray bottle, the texture itself is nothing like a traditional spray. In fact, to the touch it has what can best be described as a smooth, creamy feeling Ė closer to a serum than a liquid. Also, this product does have a fragrance to it, but itís neither overpowering nor offensive (at least not IMO) and it seems to fade quickly so I tend not to notice it.

For those concerned with matters of sensitive skin, I should mention that I have a tendency to break out on my back/chest when a product doesnít agree with me and though it could be a coincidence, I have noticed that in recent weeks (since using the product regularly), I have seen the development of some blemishes on my chest/back. However, since the product seems to helping my hair (twice this week a co-worker has complimented me on my hair and asked me what Iím doing differently with it), Iím going to continue to use it in the hopes that either this IS just a coincidence or I can find a way to combat the resulting breakouts.

Lastly, though Iím sure itís a matter of personal preference, Iíve found that this product works best for me when I spray it into my hands (I am a bit extreme using 10-12 sprays per usage) and then run it through my hair, stopping along the way to ďpatĒ it into the strands using both hands.

Okay, so maybe itís not a perfect ď10Ē, but all things considered, Iím willing to give this product about an ď8Ē. Iíll update if that changes for me in the weeks ahead.

I use this every day after taking my hair out of the towel. 2 spritzes in the hands & worked through the hair are all my fine, color treated hair needs PRE blow-dry. AFTER drying, I use this very sparingly(I try for 1/2 a pump) and only on from the ears down just to smooth things out. I don't use a flat iron but I do blow dry daily. I use a curling iron also. So far, I find this works very well for me. I don't have as much trouble with static or flyaways and my hair is silky & I haven't noticed my ends splitting as quickly as they did. I like the shine that I get without turning into a greasy mess and the scent is nice as well. It's a warm, kind of nutty sent, not really sure how best to describe. I used to use Ojon Revitalizing Mist & still do occasionally but it doesn't do half of what this does.

This is a little expensive, the 4oz bottle I have was $17.00 but I've had my bottle for about 6mos now & using 2-3 pumps daily has left me with a bit over 1/2 the bottle, so It evens out.

I'm going to get the shampoo, conditioner & probably the mask too.

I will definitely re-buy as long as it keeps working.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The product does the job, but is a little too greasy for me. I can't get past the smell of it either, too chemical. Do not recommend.

This is awesome. I have been searching for a conditioning product of this kind. It is amazing and works well with my thin but frizzy end hair. The only con is the smell. It's a little too sweet smelling but still worth it!!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

High in price. Didn't do much for me. Smelled alright though. It left my ends sticky and weighed down. That's about all it did. Finished the bottle thinking results would eventually occur (nothing...) and will not be getting it again.

got a 2oz(i think thats the size) sample of this from cosmoprof awhile back. didn't use it since i thought it was just another one of those samples they give out because they don't sell! but tried it and realized how great it is. i use it everyday on my hair after i get out of the shower and it leaves it soft and very easy to detangle. almost out so will purchase again. this one isn't too expensive compared to the hair mask