It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/22/2010 10:48:00 PM

I love this product. My hair is halfway down my back, it's very curly and I dye it regularly. This leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable without being frizzy or greasy when I wear it curly. I've never been able to blow out my own hair before without it looking like I had too much product built up on the ends or without my hair just looking frizzy and fried. The last time I got my hair cut and she blew it out I asked her what I could use and she suggested It's a 10. I was skeptical and not really wanting to pay the price so I didn't purchase it then and instead bought some other products that promised good results from my local Sally Beauty Supply. After much testing with various products I can not make my hair look as nice as it does with It's a 10. I will gladly pay the higher price for the soft, straight, silky hairstyle that I can produce at home for the first time in my life.

on 3/16/2010 12:31:00 PM

Not sure why this product is so highly rated. I have fine damaged shoulder length hair. This did nothing but leave a greasy film all over; horrible feel with dryness still there, split ends looking worse all covered with a sticky texture. I ended up having to wash my hair to remove it. Plus the smell is disgusting; if you are prone to migraines definately do not use. Feels like pouring olive oil on your head.

on 3/13/2010 7:56:00 PM

I bought this stuff because my hair needed some TLC. It did a good job of getting my hair back into shape, especially since I blow dry it every day. I would use it when I would not use regular conditioner and it really did a good job at making my hair soft. However, the bottle runs out pretty quickly. If I did not blow dry my hair after using this it left my hair somewhat limp, but then again my hair is very fine. Overall, I would highly recommend this if you have really dry, frizzy, or curly hair. The product works very well for a generic version. I found this at Sallys. I would only buy this again if my hair was in horrible condition again as I find it too much for daily use. Works very well as a detangler.

on 3/4/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. I have buttcrack length dyed red hair and there is no way I would be able to comb it after washing without this stuff. I've been using it for over a year and haven't noticed any conditioning from it, but its great for what I need: detangling. It doesn't smell THAT bad, and the smell doesn't stay once dry. And I only use a few squirts so the bottle last awhile.

on 3/1/2010 2:25:00 PM

Does chewing on a sponge trick your brain's hunger center!? Yes, Yes a thousand times yes...I would buy this again. This stuff is great, gets rid of frizz, makes hair feel silky with none of the mess on your hands like with other shine/frizz serums. Just brush, blow dry and you're good go! And that's not all...according to leapingbunny.org, they're a cruelty-free company! Yay!

on 2/24/2010 2:02:00 PM

I will never be without this product...it was sent down from the heavens to girls that have a bad bleach addiction.
I can't even really describe what it has done for my hair , but it's nothing short of wonderful...the smell is rank, but for what it does i just don't care.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

THE SHORT:
EDIT: Before you drop the cash on this, try out Neutrogena's triple moisture deep recovery hair mask...$7 at Walgreen's and the results are gorgeous and just as nice as It's A 10. (I have a review of this if interested).

Very slim chance of purchasing, way too expensive ($36 for 10 oz.) and the scent is way too strong (scented as Ralph by Ralph Lauren). The result is beautiful hair but Iíll pass on this product.

THE LONG:
I was generously given a small sample bottle of this by my stylist who I just adore. Not going to lie, this stuff makes my fried, mushy, bleached hair soft and gorgeous, I can finally let it air dry again and have it come out looking pretty. However, not to seem ungrateful because I know this stuff is pricey, the scent is just SO strong that it puts me off, it competes with and nearly overpowers my Dior Addict (and thatís saying a lot, Addict is a powerhouse perfume). This might be great if you like the scent, but I donít particularly care for smelling it on me and my pillows. (There is a reason I donít wear Ralph, you know?) I apply this all over and just out of the shower after my first towel dry (I step out, run a towel through, spray Itís a 10 and comb through and then wrap hair in the towel for about 10 min). Add to all of this, Itís a 10 is so pricey at around $36 for 10 oz (quoting drugstore.comís price as of todayís date). While Iíve nearly finished my small sample bottle, I doubt Iíll repurchase. Such a shame, the results are all I could ever ask for, and even though I blow through this stuff for my below bra strap length hair, I might even fork over the cash if it the scent wasnít so strong or if it wasnít so pricey.

MY HAIR:
Below bra strap that has been put through the color ringer (started at a level 7, then colored red all over, then highlighted, to colored again, then to black, then from black to level 10 all over blond, weíre all shocked I still have hair). Fine, dense, 2a-2b waves.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Purified), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Cyclomethicone, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annus Seed Extract (Sunflower), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium 80, Fragrance (Parfum), Eugenol 3, Coumarin 3, Cinnamal 3, Linalool 3, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
continued >>

on 2/10/2010 7:42:00 PM

I am really loving this leave in conditioner. I got my hair cut and mentioned that I am having frizz problems - esp. at the ends which have seen so many different colors in the last few years.

Now, I must mention that I got some major layers and some of those ends are gone. That definitely contributes, but when I forget to put this on, I can tell the difference. My hair is less smooth and less silky.

I really like how my hair still has body but just seems more tame. Nice.

When I spray this on my wet hair, it mostly gets on my face so I have been spraying the product first on my brush and then brushing my hair. It does the trick except now my brush has some yucky build up.

It is expensive, but it is in the range of most salon stuff. At least this one works.

on 2/7/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was recommended this by my stylist. I have very fine, thin, color-treated hair and needed a leave-in conditioner that wouldn't leave my hair looking flat or greasy. This fits the bill!

This lightweight leave-in conditioner is packaged in a 4oz spray bottle. It's pricey at $16.95, but a little goes a long way. Difficult tangles are no match for this stuff...they disappear in an instant.

According to the label, it: repairs dry, damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, controls frizz, seals and protects hair color, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, and is a flat iron spray and thermal protector.

As for these claims: This serum has definitely helped repair my dry, damaged hair. It does add shine, controls frizz, and creates great silkiness. It's a FANTASTIC detangler (like nothing I've ever used before).

I feel it is probably helping seal my color, as I don't notice as much lightening on my ends as I used to between colorings. My split ends seem minimized. I don't use it as a thermal protector, as I use Proclaim Glossing serum for that (see review), but I'm assuming it adds an additional layer of conditioning protection. I feel the detangling and conditioning properties are probably helping prevent breakage. As for adding body...well, I don't know that it ADDS body, but it doesn't weigh my hair down, which is a minor miracle for my type hair in a leave-in conditioner.

Although this is expensive, I have definitely seen a huge difference in the condition of my hair. I no longer battle as many split ends, my hair is softer and shinier with fewer fly-aways, and my color lasts longer and wears more evenly than it used to. I will continue to purchase.

on 2/3/2010 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product is all you need!! I used to have like 10 bottles of hair products to use before styling, and they were all chucked away once I discovered this product. It's in the name, it's a 10!! It does everything. I love it and will use it forever. I swear by this stuff! Now all I use is this product and another. This product not only makes my hair look and feel great, it makes my hair cooperate with my styling and it also saved my vanity...no more clutter with billions of hair products!!:)