December 22, 2014 | 1719 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far I totally LOVE it.

The smell is vaguely familiar like a hair product from the past...but I can't place it??? Not bad though, clean, a little heavy at first but it fades.

The product itself works really well on my parched, parched hair. I was so excited when I got this, and it has not let me down. After my hairs all clean & towel dried I squirt a bunch underneath & on the ends then, for the top layers, sort of spray hands then lightly rub through so it doesn't weigh it down.

Whether dried naturally or blow dried it comes out very soft, shiney and still holds a style,is easy to comb through,& the texture is great...feels like hair again.

So far so good, I mean I've been trying everything, and this is my favorite in a loooonng time, B&b leave in ( thumbs down),John Freida, (nope), Pureology (??? ick), Healthy Sexy hair ( no more), this is great. It also has thermal protectors, which is soo important. I also rub a teeny bit through before bed, and I'm an everyother day washer.

If you've almost given up on your hair, for 14 bucks, please give this a try- also it seems to be lasting me a long time, so that's sweet too.

Not loving the mask version, but will try the shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff worked in conjunction with the It's a 10 Hair Mask is like heaven. I have really damaged hair & it's the only thing that I really see making an improvement in my hair in all aspects. I highly recommend giving it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by greytgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

love, love this product. I have fine thin hair, and I'm always worried when trying a new leave in conditioner. Well, this product is wonderful. It leaves my hair tangle free, and shiney. The best part it doesn't weigh my hair down. What more could I ask for? I'll purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by kjtaurus

Ok, I've been using Ojon products for a couple of years now and I thought it was an absolute God-send, and now I realize my Ojon revitailzing mist is God's back-up to this product.

I cannot believe how soft and shiny this product makes my hair (I am of Caribbean decent and I have fine but curly hair). I originally bought this product to detangle -- when I go to my hairdresser after they shampoo and condition my hair and start to comb it through, it is such a challenge to untangle the hair and TOO MUCH hair ends up attached to my comb instead of my scalp. So I bought this to aid the stylist in not tearing up my hair, and of course it has made a world of difference.

I also use it as a revitalizing mist (1 part product with 4 parts water) in a spray bottle and I use it to prep my hair either when I roller set, pin curl or blow dry my hair at night. When I use "10" in conjuction with my setting lotion, the super hold of the lotion is still there, but not as crispy and very manageble and shiny.

Think it's my new Holy Grail hair product. And even though it may be a little pricey for a small bottle, a little goes a long way (I hate that phrase but I can't help it if it's true). The product has a foamy as opposed to liquidy consistency (in the bottle itself, not when it sprays out), so I haven't used it up as fast as I thought I would. It also travels well (not too much of a spillage issue - consistency related).

Hope this helps!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by stacylorin67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is coming from an extreme hair product junkie!!! I have tried everything. Redken, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, CHI, Graham Webb, Biolage, Bedhead, etc. My goal: to find a product that was effective in properly moisturizing my hair. I have alot of hair but its very fine and wavy in texture and is always dry. Not really damaged, just dry! Like a poofy dry. I wanted the smooth sleek look. I color every 6 weeks. And I do use a shower filter that filters out chlorine. So... my stylist used the leave in conditioner on me and I had to go out and buy it. I wanted to make my hair feel the same as when you leave the salon. And this stuff did that!!! In fact I bought the leave in conditioner and shampoo and my hair feels grrrrreat!!!!!! It provides lightweight conditoning. My hair feels conditioned and not weighed down at all.The other products mentioned above did not make my hair feel this good. I am going to stock up on it. I dont care how much it costs. Feeling good is priceless!!!! Also, this leave in conditioner is multi-purpose. You can toss out the other products cause this stuff provided conditoning and protection for your hair. You wont be sorry!!!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is fantastic! I have really long, straight, fine hair, but a lot of it...If that makes sense. My hair tends to get tangly often. Enter this product, and I think I have been cured of the tangles forever. My hair feels so soft and I literally can run my fingers through it without stopping. I spray maybe like 5 or 6 sprays throughout my hair and it just feels sooo soft and manageable. I don't think I'll ever be without this now. It doesn't weigh hair down either, and I personally don't think it makes it feel "coated". I really am itching to try the hair mask now too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by missy24680

Definately not a goof product no silkiness i hair felt very "coated" wil not buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by wink89

where's the miracle? gave it a 1 for detangling but i could find something much, much cheaper as a detangler. other than that, it did nada.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ageleg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with other reviews; this is an excellent effective product.

It has a strange consistency for a spray treatment. It comes out kind of thick/clumpy/milky --- as if they added water to the masque and put it in a spray bottle! Weirdly enough though, it is not heavy/greasy. I like to spray it into my hand so I have a bit more control of application. I have extensions and the hair just loves this! I first put a tiny touch of Ojon Restorative Treatment on my hair after washing. Then applied the It's a 10 after, then blow dried. I applied a bit of Moroccan Oil and then flat ironed.

Perfect hair for three days! Smooth, silky, swinging hair that is not weighed down. I have already ordered a smaller bottle of this to have as back up! Great ingenious product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by catrat242

I love this product! It's the only thing I've found that controls my frizzies and keeps my hair silky, and just great looking. I love how I can apply it on dry hair, since I normally shower at night. I looove this product and will continue to repurchase it!