September 19, 2014 | 1832 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2003 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Jenny42901

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It was a decent enough product for the 6 dollars. I mean, it had a nice variety of colors and easy application. I got mine in cafe (dark brown) and grey khaki (smoky dark grey). As I said before, application is smooth and there is a smudger that softens and expands, and I like the results. If you have dry eyelids and only apply it on your upper lid, I think you'll be satisfied. But if you're like me and need to define the lower lash lines as well, forget it. It streaks after two hours and melts in hot weather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 8:30:00 AM More reviews by misspris26

only eyeliner I use. Never smears, goes on silky, stays put. Self sharpens. I use the color expresso. Lancome, Lauder, and Clinique liners can't even touch this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eye liner is great! Very comparable to higher end products. It doesn't tug the lid, and goes on extremely smooth as well! I LOVE that it doesn't have to be sharpened-and that it has that awesome sponge tip (which I somtimes have some trouble figuring out but...). Overall its very good and very easy to use! I have it in Charcol-great shade, not too dark--I plan to buy more. Good one!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm very fond of this. Nice, soft, natural line. Comes with a smudger. A point knock-off because it wears off quite quickly and is under my eyes in 2 hours. But other than that, everything I expect in an eyeliner...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2003 9:43:00 AM More reviews by bronwynk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a self-sharpening liner that would not tug. I tried Jane One-Liners but they tugged a lot. This was the next cheapest one I could find. Perfect. I'm sticking to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sunmoonstarz

This is the best eyeliner if you want the soft and sultry look. It goes on smooth and lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2003 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Tinuviel

Perfect point?! What point?! This is a self sharpening eyeliner and I found that the point is just too dull to use it. I have it in black onyx. This is a VERY blah product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by ertw_girl

I got this in Black Sparkle and it's so much better than Tony & Tina's glitter pencils.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 7:26:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know...maybe mine is defective? It refuses to actually produce a line on my eyelid, I can get one easily on the back of my hand but it is faint. I have this in Black Sparkle, a limited edition colour, which is why I swapped for it I was looking for a sparkly black eyeliner but this is horrible. It comes with a smudger but when I smudge it it disappears on me...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2002 12:36:00 PM More reviews by sexyadri4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this eyeliner thinking it was the only non sharpening liner, but I was wrong! After I bought this cheap eyeliners that don't need to be sharpened were everywhere, and I was disappointed! I like a very thin soft natural line, and the point just wasn't sharp enough! It wears off after like a couple of hours, and I ended up with racoon eyes before noon. Very diasppointed, but if you like this concept buy one that's longwearing and cheaper, because it's definitely not worth the price!