Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I rarely wear eyeliner, but when I do, this is the stuff I always go for. The first thing I love is that it's one of those nifty self-sharpening liners. Secondly, it doesn't tug and goes on smoothly. Third, it provides a more defined line than a pencil and is cleaner than liquid liner. As for the price,it's not exactly cheap, but not a ripoff either. The packaging is fine, except the cap cracks fairly easily, and there is no real use for the sponge. Ahh well, still a very nice product! Thumbs up

on 6/3/2003 11:30:00 AM

Generally pretty good - goes on easily, and it's nice that you never have to sharpen it. However, I have oily lids and the stuff fades fast if I don't use powder or shadow underneath. Also, the sponge thing doesn't help at all - tends to take off the liner completely instead of smudging. Will try Almay Amazing Lasting next time.

on 4/25/2003 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was a decent enough product for the 6 dollars. I mean, it had a nice variety of colors and easy application. I got mine in cafe (dark brown) and grey khaki (smoky dark grey). As I said before, application is smooth and there is a smudger that softens and expands, and I like the results. If you have dry eyelids and only apply it on your upper lid, I think you'll be satisfied. But if you're like me and need to define the lower lash lines as well, forget it. It streaks after two hours and melts in hot weather.

on 4/25/2003 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

only eyeliner I use. Never smears, goes on silky, stays put. Self sharpens. I use the color expresso. Lancome, Lauder, and Clinique liners can't even touch this one!

on 4/23/2003 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This eye liner is great! Very comparable to higher end products. It doesn't tug the lid, and goes on extremely smooth as well! I LOVE that it doesn't have to be sharpened-and that it has that awesome sponge tip (which I somtimes have some trouble figuring out but...). Overall its very good and very easy to use! I have it in Charcol-great shade, not too dark--I plan to buy more. Good one!!

on 3/18/2003 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm very fond of this. Nice, soft, natural line. Comes with a smudger. A point knock-off because it wears off quite quickly and is under my eyes in 2 hours. But other than that, everything I expect in an eyeliner...

on 2/12/2003 9:43:00 AM

I was looking for a self-sharpening liner that would not tug. I tried Jane One-Liners but they tugged a lot. This was the next cheapest one I could find. Perfect. I'm sticking to this one.

on 2/11/2003 10:14:00 AM

This is the best eyeliner if you want the soft and sultry look. It goes on smooth and lasts all day.

on 1/25/2003 4:41:00 AM

Perfect point?! What point?! This is a self sharpening eyeliner and I found that the point is just too dull to use it. I have it in black onyx. This is a VERY blah product.

on 1/12/2003 8:40:00 PM

I got this in Black Sparkle and it's so much better than Tony & Tina's glitter pencils.