Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 12/15/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This would have been the perfect lip balm for me: I love the smooth texture, the longlasting moisturization and the softness it leaves my lips, and I don't even mind the reddish stain because it enhances whatever lipstick I swipe over it BUT I cannot stand the smell (I did try to put up with it but somehow I just can't). I will finish this tube but I'm not repurchasing.

on 12/15/2009 7:26:00 PM

This is my favorite lip balm. I have a bunch of these in numurous places. I love the color. Its a great shiny pink that looks natural. It isnt as thick or waxy as the regular beeswax balm which i like.

on 12/14/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love it...it 100% natural and moisturize really well.....the smell is good kinda like a berry cinnamon smell but i like also the smell isn't too strong...

I really like this product. It leaves a very subtle cherry pigment on your lips, and just makes them look like that is actually their natural color. I wear this when my lips are dry or when I feel like doing the 'natural' look. The smell is not the best, but it's not incredible noticeable. These are moisturizing enough for me, it doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy.

on 12/8/2009 8:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I hate the way this felt on my lips. It seems to just sit on them instead of being absorbed.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this after hearing many good things about Burt Bee's lip balm. I have dry lips, especially during the winter. I thought this would help to moisturize and soften my lips. It did neither. The balm did not sink into my lips nor did it moisturize at all. It made my lips feel waxy and dried them out even more. I had to constantly reapply this. I will definitely not be purchasing this again.

on 12/5/2009 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is decent, but nothing extraordinary. I can't stand the original Burt's Bees lip balm due to the menthol, which is actually quite drying for lips. I tried this instead and found it softening and soothing, with average lasting power. The smell is fairly strong and ginger-y, and I expect it would be a bit cloying in the summertime. The packaging, to me, is particularly ugly (crimson and yellow-orange? really?), but overall this is a good lip product, and I don't regret trying it out.

on 12/4/2009 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I never leave home without this in my pocket and on my lips.
It has a great subtle tint of red, and it really moisturizes well. The tint does not transfer and one tube will last a long time.

on 12/2/2009 7:46:00 AM

Having never tried products by this brand before, I decided to try this lipbalm because they advertised almost 100% natural ingredients. Overall, I'm satisfied with the results but don't think I will buy it again for the price (here in Canada, it's $3.99 on sale). Also, I wish they had advertised the tint as I would have then avoided this purchase. I try to avoid lipbalms that tingle or make my lips more red as I have larger, reddish coloured lips anyways. Using this product, my lips get so red they look almost like I've just been eating pomegranate.

If I had no other choice and my chapped lips were dying, I would buy this product again. Otherwise, no.

on 11/24/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have very sensitive lips and wanted a lip balm that was natural and non irritating to my lips. A lot of people recommended burts bees so I tried it, but was not pleased with the results. The texture of the formula was okay but the colour from the pomegranat on my lips was way too bright! I scent was also a little too strong for me. The balm also didn't help with my sensitive lips, it did irritate my lips and caused my lips to swell a bit. I would not buy this product again.

Popular Lip Treatments