October 24, 2014 | 1608 users online

Moisturizers - MAC - Strobe Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2003 11:49:00 PM More reviews by soupsake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My dry skin loves this! First of all my skin has a tendency to look flat but by applying this before my foundation I get a subtle radiance. I have to moisturize before I apply this other wise my skin soaks it up too fase and I can start to look a little lavender. I find that my Studio Fix looks better/more natural with this under it and mixed with Studio Tech it's the perfect tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 1:11:00 PM More reviews by dibble

This is much better than I expected. Its a great highlighter that doesn't look like you have re-entered your greasy teenage years. There is no coloration to it so anyone of any colouring can use it. D.xx

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2003 9:09:00 PM More reviews by caprichozza

This is a good skin brightener...I use it under makeup and it creates a beautiful glow. I find it necessary to allow it dry before applying a base due to the fact it can cake up pretty bad (I suppose that's true for any moisturizer though)
It also brightens up skin on a sans-makeup day too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2003 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't necessarily call this a highlighter because on me, the glow isn't as obvious as applying an actual "highlighter" (ie., powder, cream, etc.). This is a really nice moisturizer, with a subtle glow that isn't glittery or sparkly or even shimmery. Just a nice glow. It doesn't break me out and smells like watermelons to boot. Really nice on dry cheeks. It was a nice surprise!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2003 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Starladee

Yuck!! I'm a MAC devotee but this was nasty. It smelt bad, sat on my skin and did absolutely nothing. Never again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2003 11:27:00 PM More reviews by lolligirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't too very happy with Strobe cream. I used the product daily for about 5 days and I found that it was drying to my skin ie it didnt let my skin breathe.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2003 12:36:00 AM More reviews by wanru13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought it because heard that it gives a nice sheen to your skin... but feel that the sheen is not really noticeable, does not do anything to my skin besides making it alightly oilier.. wont but this again..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Suzy_h

I am FFF NC15 with combo skin with occasional hormonal acne. I love to use this as a moisturizer and it adds a bit of a glow to the skin. You will not see glitter or sparkle it is pearlescent at first going on, but the effect is so subtle you just look more radiant. Great for daylight and natural looks. When my skin is feeling dry I apply this over my moisturizer. It is not so heavy that this can't be done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 9:48:00 AM More reviews by emalc

I love this product! It is great under makeup, and looks great on its own. It doesn't leave a heavy or oily feeling behind. The effect is very subtle, but that's what I wanted. It makes your skin look smooth and bright.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2003 9:55:00 AM More reviews by sgotfrit

One of my all-time best purchases. The cream totally makes my skin glow, without looking fake or orange like other products I have used to give it a glow-y effect. It also doesn't make me break out, and makes my skin feel really soft. My only complains are that it is pretty expensive, and that the tube gets really dirty in my makeup bag--I should have kept the box.