MAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 1/5/2005 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this product due to my compulsive MAC shopping behavior and I think I tried it once. This had been sitting in my drawer for quite some time until New Year's Eve, when I tried it out once again. I figured it would be nice to use something that would boost my skin and WOW, it sure did. My skin was glowing and it looked so clear. I love this stuff!

on 12/30/2004 11:19:00 AM

I love this! Use this everyday after I moisturize. Gives the skin a nice healthy looking glow. My skin is a bit on the dry side so I use this all over my face and it helps to perk up my dull winter skin. About 25 dollars in a nice squeeze out tube with a pleasant smell.

I love this stuff ! i personally only use on my cheekbones because my face is really oily but it is such a gorgeous highlighter it has no noticeable shimmer it just gives you a gorgeous only gripe is the price $60nz is quite a lot of money for what it is.

on 11/8/2004 12:47:00 AM

Had a MAC makeover yesterday, and the MA thought that I needed a bit of a 'pick me up', so she used this product on me (after moisturiser, before foundation) - it really does give a natural, healthy-looking glow! I really like it, and of course I bought some :) It's not shimmery - it's definitely very subtle. I love it!

on 10/8/2004 10:34:00 PM

Not bad, not great. I much prefer the Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion. I would not repurchase. I didn't really see that much of a difference.

on 10/3/2004 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This makes my face look alive. Although it has some sheen its not enough to make you go Eeew! It feels good and does make your skin feel fresh all day. Hear it was a limited edition product, which is too bad!

on 10/2/2004 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this one. I received a full-sized one with an order and decided to give it a try. I never even gave much notice to it before. I find it's perfect to apply either mixed with you liquid foundation or applied just before. It gives me such a nice natural dewy glow. My skin just looks so radiant with this one. I have a second backup tube and the I'm not even close to using up the first one, it'll last forever!

on 9/28/2004 5:34:00 AM

I really love this product. It gives skin a nice glow and dewy look. I wear it on its own when I have pimple-free skin (not that often), in the summer I mix it with GA Fluid Sheer, and in winter I mix or put over foundation. Itīs also a great pick me up product when I need to retouch my makeup in the afternoon, it makes me look instantly "refreshed".

on 9/22/2004 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really, really like this highlighter . When worn under the foundation it evens out the skin texture and you apply a lot less foundation on top. I can even mix it in with my MAC cream blushers and apply it with a foundation brush, or use it on top of my make up in places like cheeks and eyebrows to get a subtle dew. When I want more of a glow I mix it in with my Dior Vitalumiere and my bronzer. It even looks great worn by itself with just a bit of concealer and blush. It freshens out my complexion and it's an amazing pick me up with so may ways to use it. It looks beautiful day and night ! I'll definately be repurchasing!Update: I think this is my HG. I can't be without it. I now wear it like a moisturizer because it makes my skin so, so soft, flake - free and healthy. My mother who usually spots any skin problems right away keeps on raving how good I loook and how glowy my skin looks. I've stacked up with 3 more tubes just in case!

on 8/30/2004 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For me, the color is similar to stila all over shimmer cream #9 - like an iridescent pearly white with a hint of pink. However unlike stila AOS this is oil-free. It doesn't have a dramatic impact on me, but it's great to blend with foundation or regular moisturizer for added effect. I got this in a swap and even though it will last a long time I will probably buy another when it runs out.