MAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 2/21/2004 6:06:00 PM

Lots of better products out there. This is one to miss. If applied over make up you pretty much cannot see it at all. And on a bare face it just looks weird.

on 2/21/2004 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Gives a great glow and pearly sheen to skin. Uplifts my dull winter complexion. Too bad it isn't oil-free. I use to use this when my skin wasn't as sensitive as it is now. When I try using it now, it makes me have little bumps on my face. It is hg material for those who don't have sensitive skin.

on 2/17/2004 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I guess I'm in the minority on this one; I don't think this product very much at all, at least when applied under makeup. I agree, it does give a nice glow when applied to clean skin. However, once the makeup goes on, it's gone! And I use a light to medium coverage liquid foundation. Go figure! I hear that Prescriptives has one too - I'll be trying that next!

on 2/17/2004 1:02:00 PM

LOVE this! I use it alone, I use it under my Hyper Real, or I use it in tandem with my moisturizer because let's be real, this isn't much of a moisturizer. It gives my skin the healthy glow, and although it is pricey for the amount of product you get, the cream is thick enough that a little goes a long way. I would recommend getting a sample of this before buying though, since it doesn't seem to be for everyone.

on 1/29/2004 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was a bit hesitant to buy this at first because of the mixed reviews, but I have really liked it so far. It really does brighten up my face, even if I don't put anything on over it. My face tends to be quite dry, so the fact that it's pretty thick doesn't bother me. It actually helps my dry skin when I wear it over my regular moisturizer. I combine it with MAC select tint. I tried it with HyperReal but it didn't look quite as good (maybe I have the wrong shade of HyperReal because it seemed to be that that was causing the problem, not the strobe cream). The tube is pretty small, but I will buy this again.

on 1/28/2004 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really do like this stuff. At first I was a little skeptical about it b/c I tried it on my hand and it looked so shiny. On my face though it gave a great glow especially right now that I have been ill with a bad winter cold. It perks up my tired dull sickly skin and makes me feel a little better in the process. It is also not over the top glowy or dewy. Just the right amount. I actually used this over top my moisturizer and with no foundation as I really try to leave make-up off during my cold. I am really impressed with this product!

on 1/24/2004 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LLL, Blonde, green-hazel eyes, sensitive skin>>>This is a nice highlighter without having to worry about chunks of glitter..Strobe cream has a rich creamy texture with an iridescent glow to it. Mixing this with your foundation helps give that "JLo glow" without being over the top. I found it to be a bit too shiny when worn alone on top of my 32 yr. old skin. Nevertheless, this product is versatile enough that you can go subtle or dramatic with this depending on how heavy handed you are. I much prefer powder highlighters because they are quicker and easier to apply. However, if you prefer a cream finish; this product's for you. It will last quite a long time!

on 1/19/2004 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

This is amazing stuff! I didn't think I could wear it because similar items don't work with my T-Zone combo skin...I love the fresh, radiant appearance this gives to my skin & especially love it to perk up in the cold months! It's $25 a tube, but a little dab is all you need. I will definitely buy again!

on 10/18/2003 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this last winter and have started using it again since it is finally starting to cool off. I live in Florida and it is so darn hot in the summer that about the only thing I can stand to have on my face is sunscreen, nothing extra. That being said, Strobe Cream is perfect for me during non-summer months. I mix a small drop with my sunscreen/moisturizer and it gives my face a natural luminous glow. Nothing glittery or shimmery, just subtle radiance.Since you only need a small amount this tube will last quite a long time. I used mine almost every day last winter and I would say that 3/4 of the tube remains(kind of hard to tell exactly, because the tube is opaque). continued >>

on 10/14/2003 9:07:00 PM

I really like this! It is similar to Becca Pearl Skin Perfector but I like the consistency of the Strobe Cream better. Both give a nice, JLo type sheen to your skin without looking glittery or overly sparkly. I have only used this as a highlighter so far but I could imagine it would look great mixed in with moisturizer or base. I love that it is in a tube, and I would definitely repurchase.