MAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great product to get that dewy look. I use this over concealer (I don't wear foundation). I like to apply it with a brush, but it takes time. I apply it with my fingers sometimes and it still looks nice. I apply a light dusting of powder over it just to set it. I have normal/conbo skin and it does not make me look oily or greasy. I get compliments when I wear this, it makes me glow. It doesn't make me breakout also. Great product for the price. The only thing I do not care much about is the scent. I could easily do without it.

I had high hopes for this product, i love mac products. I had been using boots botanics radiance beauty balm as a budget version. I treated myself to the mac version but I found strobe cream too thick, drying on the skin also had some thick lumps. I looked shiney rather than glowing, will stick to boots thanks. EDIT: took it Back as my friends cream was different texture, got a replacement and have to say LOVE it, no lumps and no drying, i must have had an old tube, or one that was air exposed, the new tube is great very different. Only reason it doesnt have 5 is becaause of the first tube, so check its not damaged before buying!

I aquired this in a swap after having it on my wishlist for some time and seeing it in action this past January at my local Next@Nordstrom event. LOVE it!
It's the perfect product for my combination skin because it moisturizes without being greasy and leave my skin very luminous and seemingly glowing from within. I often wear this even when I don't wear foundation because it seems to brighten and awaken my skin. I'm often asked questions about what I'm wearing and what I've been doing different to get my skin to glow like it is and that is all thanks for Strobe Cream.
When I wear foundation, I often dispense a dime sized amount of Strobe Cream to my hands, rub them together and apply to my face as I would any other moisturizer. I often wait a couple of minutes before applying foundation.
Strobe Cream is a bit pricey at $26.00 for a 1.7 fl oz squeezable container but a little bit goes a long way and I would probably repurchase(or try to swap for) this if I ever ran out. continued >>

A very nice MA gave me a generous sample of this stuff after I inquired about it. This is a very nice product, instead of shimmer or gritty bits of glitter, it just adds a nice iridescent pink gleam to the areas in which it is applied. It’s very very subtle and can be very useful for pepping up your face on those “not-feel-so-hot” days. I liked mixing it with my cream blushes to allow for easier application and an extra kick of light sheen. However, there are already tons of products out there like this one. I actually prefer the more discernible shimmer, like in Smashbox’s Artificial Light. But Strobe Cream’s subtly allows it to be applied more places – you could probably rub this all over your face and not look like a gleaming lightbulb. I may pick myself up a retail sized bottle once I run out of my other highlighting creams. Wonderful stuff!

I love, love this stuff. Strobe Cream is my answer to dewy, glowing skin. I don't wear foundation, so I use it on bare skin as a highlighter. It doesn't have any color or shimmer, just a gorgeous pearly glow with a light scent. It lasts all day on my dry skin.

I picked this up after a professional MU for Mac came to my local Nordstrom. Watching her put it on (with a brush), and then seeing how beautiful it made the skin look, I was hooked. =) I wear this alot of the time by itself. It gives a great luminoscity to the skin, without being too over the top! I definitely recommend this and will for sure buy it again! =)

I love this cream! It imparts a subtle and flattering glow to my face. I use it all over and really don't need anything else because it evens out my skin tone. No breakouts and it's not too heavy on the skin. Will definately buy again!

I love this product, it gives a natural pearly sheen/tint to my skin... would buy again for sure.

Under a mattifier, this was not too heavy for my skin at all. MAC also claims this formula has all sorts of good botanicals for your skin. This was the perfect subtle highlighter...pearlish colored with NO pinkish tint (important for someone with yellow undertones)...it seemed to impart a teeny glow, not so much noticeable, but I'd rather than than small shimmer or glitter specks on my face. All in all, very natural. I'd like to try strobe tint in flash gold...maybe that will give me more of a glow (natural looking?)

I am a huge fan of MAC strobe cream. It is a perfect moisturizer to wear under foundation or alone. you can also use it wherever you need a glow. It has a pearl affect to it.

My caution is to not use too much, a little bit goes a long way. Sometimes i mix a little bit of my own moisturizer with it.

It is a bit on the more expensive side, its about $26 per tube. I have found it for $20 at a few outlet stores.