MAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 9/28/2004 5:34:00 AM

I really love this product. It gives skin a nice glow and dewy look. I wear it on its own when I have pimple-free skin (not that often), in the summer I mix it with GA Fluid Sheer, and in winter I mix or put over foundation. Itīs also a great pick me up product when I need to retouch my makeup in the afternoon, it makes me look instantly "refreshed".

on 9/22/2004 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really, really like this highlighter . When worn under the foundation it evens out the skin texture and you apply a lot less foundation on top. I can even mix it in with my MAC cream blushers and apply it with a foundation brush, or use it on top of my make up in places like cheeks and eyebrows to get a subtle dew. When I want more of a glow I mix it in with my Dior Vitalumiere and my bronzer. It even looks great worn by itself with just a bit of concealer and blush. It freshens out my complexion and it's an amazing pick me up with so may ways to use it. It looks beautiful day and night ! I'll definately be repurchasing!Update: I think this is my HG. I can't be without it. I now wear it like a moisturizer because it makes my skin so, so soft, flake - free and healthy. My mother who usually spots any skin problems right away keeps on raving how good I loook and how glowy my skin looks. I've stacked up with 3 more tubes just in case!

on 8/30/2004 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For me, the color is similar to stila all over shimmer cream #9 - like an iridescent pearly white with a hint of pink. However unlike stila AOS this is oil-free. It doesn't have a dramatic impact on me, but it's great to blend with foundation or regular moisturizer for added effect. I got this in a swap and even though it will last a long time I will probably buy another when it runs out.

on 8/30/2004 3:03:00 AM

Very nice shimmery pink texture. it makes ur skin looks glow n bright. I think it's good for dull skin. Apply this MAC STROBE CREAM b4 putting on make up is the best way to make ur skin looks best

This made me look too shiny for my liking...instead of making me look radiant, it made my cheeks look oily...pleh! It has a nice smell though...One that works better for me is Christian Dior's Dior Luminizer...gave a more subtle glow...but then again, I have combi skin so maybe this is more suitable for pple with dry and normal skin...

on 7/9/2004 9:32:00 PM

I really love this stuff! I have oily/combo skin and I mix this with foundation for a really natural, healthy skin look. I use much less foundation as a result.(I wear SC alone sometimes as a perfector)I use a foundation brush to blend it with found. and to apply.

on 6/30/2004 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you want a glow, and not stripper sparkle, this is the product. Mixed with foundation, it is a soft radiance, but if you apply it alone, it makes you look so dewey, not glittery. Good consistency, not greasy. I have never used this product as a moisturizer. I don't think it would be a good idea!

on 6/28/2004 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is actually a skincare product. It's a cream with a heavy irridescence. It's a pretty thick cream. Personally I wouldn't use this as a moisturizer when there are so many great ones out in the market these days (especially with SPF). Well, if you want a little shimmer, I'd recommend you use a liquid or powder highlighter on top of your foundation instead of using this.

I love this product! When I first tried it, it looked really pinky on my NC35 skin, and it looked like my skin had turned a pearly pink. After the MAC MA showed me to blend it in and mix it with foundation, it totally gave me glowing skin, and had a luminous effect. It was really great, and even though it's kinda expensive ($32 CAD), I have a 30% discount, so it wasn't that bad. I'd totally buy it again! You can even mix it with select cover up to get a foundation that looks like hyper real, but feels like tinted moisturizer!

on 5/3/2004 1:22:00 PM

I really like this product to give me a dewy glow. It has a slight iridescence which looks beautiful with Face and Body and other foundations. I definitely wouldn't use this as a moisturizer because to me it has no moisturizing properties. You can use this alone on your face for a beautiful glow or you can mix it with foundation or bronzer. It's lovely! I would definitely repurchase considering it hasn't broken me out yet. I'm a MMM (C40 Matte/C5 F&B) with light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and normal skin.