Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 6/1/2011 12:19:00 PM

This has completely changed my skin! I am a 23 yr old that still experiences break outs, has oily skin, and large pores. This product has cleared up my skin, evened out my skin tone slightly, and even made that annoying forehead wrinkle go away. My only disappointment in the packaging is that they stopped using glass bottles and started using plastic.

on 5/31/2011 12:04:00 PM

I've been using this for many years since I was in my 20's. i think it's fair to say it's a good preventative serum. this new formulation also contains ingredients like Retinol and hyluronic acid which are good for wrinkle, acne, and hydration. i'm not sure about reducing existing lines since I don't have any yet. i've been using this serum on and off for the last 10 years along with other good moisturizers which in combination helped preventing any wrinkles. since this is the main serum i use at night all these years, i must give it credit. price is not bad at all if you get the largest size 3.4oz ($125). one bottles lasts me the whole year for daily use. I prefer this over other EL serum (idealist and perfectionist) which contain too much silicone. i'm probably going to continue using this till I hit 40 then I'll think of switching to something like La Mer. it's my HG serum for now!

on 5/23/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I wrote this reveiw, I finished a small bottle and then am on a big bottle of this. My skin never gets along well with Estee products. This is the first one ! I am so happy with it.

I can feel that my skin feel healthier...tighter and supple...I got compliments from 2 make up artists, giving me a make up before going out for banquets. The texture is light and absorb fast. I wear this under my night cream.

When I wake up and clean my face, my skin looks healthy and no line seen.

It is quite pricey, in my opinion. However, I consider it is worthy. I am 34 years old w/ a stressful life style and not much time for sleeping....I need something really good to take care my appearance.

on 5/18/2011 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product is a liquid miracle. I got a sample of it, and after using it up, I went straight to buy a full-size bottle. Now have been using it for over a month consistently (every night after cleansing before moisturiser, not less than 8 drops as my dehydrated skin drinks it like crazy), and just cannot believe the improvement in my skin. It has actually cured my hormonal adult acne which is something that several dermatologists were unable to do over past 10 years. It has shrunk my pores, improved discolorations from old acne scars, and never bothered my easily irritated skin. Yes it does cost a little fortune, but so far worth every penny.

on 5/18/2011 10:30:00 AM

I have always wanted to try out ANR but it was just too expensive. I finally bought my very first 50ml bottle a few weeks ago and have been using it religiously daily. I use this along with the Sparkling Clean mud foam,followed by Sparkling Clean Mattifying Lotion and Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Lotion.

It smells herbal-ish sort of like a hair tonic. It feels tacky when in applied it on.But i'm very pleased to say that i have seen some changes in my skin. It feels really smooth and soft and the some of the acne scars on my cheeks have faded slightly...but i'm hoping that if i keep using this consistently,it will fade completely. I will definitely return for a second bottle because this is the first time i use something and i really am seeing results. My only complaint? The white rubber dropper! Hate it!

on 5/15/2011 5:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Now I Know its This that has made my skin better.I have uneven skintone,localized redness(not rosacea) and 1 annoying brown pigmentation spot. I dont have wrinkles yet,but I am way over 30s.
I started using this pretty much same time as Elemis oxynating night cream.Redness started to calm down/fade away,skin became more "clear";blackheads from my nose disappered (same happened with Idealist,not much more)&brown spot is almost gone,but its not the worst kind.Could not believe my eyes.
I bought 50ml,only 3 drops for whole face.It has lasted 3 months,still lot left.I will continue to use this until I die:).Now I need less coverage from foundation.HG! There is a trick, when you stop using you notice a difference..

on 5/14/2011 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I started using Estee Lauder products in my early 20's. I consistently used this specific product twice daily for over 10 years and loved it. It worked wonderfully and then all of a sudden, it started burning my skin! I've tried using it here and there in my skincare routine even now, and everytime, it feels like a chemical burn on my skin. I don't know if they changed their formula, but all I know is that I just can't use this anymore.

on 5/14/2011 7:19:00 AM

May work for some but definitely not for me....Broke me out terribly.

on 5/11/2011 6:02:00 PM

I've tried samples of this numerous times, but every time I use it I develop flakey skin on my forehead. It's as if it's making my skin over-exfoliate? I use Perfectionist CP serum in the morning and I love it, but I just can't get on with the Advanced Night Repair serum at all unfortunately.

on 5/11/2011 3:08:00 PM

I've been looking for other anti-aging serums, because this didn't really do dramatic wonders to my skin and is expensive. But I think I haven't found a better anti-aging serum yet that is as promising and praised as this product, so I keep wanting to go back to it.
I really like the consistency.
I think I will go back to it after my present product and re-evaluate again.

Popular Treatments (Face)