Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 5/10/2005 10:10:00 PM

Been using this since i was 15, i'm 24 now. i rarely break out and i think its thanks to this product. it leaves your skin feeling completely clean. i dislike face washes that dont rinse off completely and leave a supposedly "moisturizing" residue on your skin. thats the main reason why i love this cleanser so much, it leaves nothing behind, and like everyone else said, a little of it goes a long way. $16 is dirt cheap for a product that last for a full year.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Like most foaming cleansers, this product tended to leave my skin feeling a bit dry and tight but is a nice general cleanser/makeup remover (except for eyes). The product seems expensive, at about $16, but a little foam goes a long way and should be used sparingly. I use the cleanser 1-2 times per week, and the tube I purchased in November 2004 isn't half-way used. I would try something new rather than re-purchase, but won't need to do so for a long time.

on 4/17/2005 7:31:00 AM

Lathers nicely, but leaves my oily skin squeaky clean and craving for mosturizer. Drying - I find Lumene cleansers much better.

on 4/3/2005 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good cleanser for normal to combination skin. It works very well on removing all of your makeup and doesn't break me out or leave my skin feeling super taut. A little bit of this creamy, well lathering cleanser goes a long way with this, and I use it mainly at nighttime, so it will last awhile. At around $16, the price isn't TOO bad, so, when I have the money, I will repurchase.

on 4/3/2005 6:21:00 PM

Very good product.Use small amount ,spreads well.

on 3/23/2005 1:51:00 PM

Lately I began using a small tube of this which came to me as a sample long time ago. It has some small particles in it and I found it's kind of irritating my face. I have quite thin skin and after using it for several times I found some blood vessels became more obvious. It's too harsh on my skin. I won't purchase the full size product.

on 3/19/2005 10:20:00 PM

It works ok. It isn't worth the $$$.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this cleanser. My skin is oily and somewhat acne prone. I opted for this instead of the Acne Solutions Foaming Cleanser because I find things specifically for acne to be too drying. Anyways, this stuff removes not only my make up but just enough oil to leave my face clean but not dry. I haven't had a breakout since I have started using this stuff so definitely will purchase again.

on 3/16/2005 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

While this did take my makeup off, it left my combo skin very dry and tight. It irritated my face so much after 3 uses that I broke out in big red blotches on my cheeks, and then a few days later I got several pimples on my chin and forehead

on 3/11/2005 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is a make up remover for dry skin,i have oily,acne-prone skin,i got this from GWP.It dose remove my makeup,it's also really gentle and after wash,my skin felt so smooth,i actually liked it,but my only concern is that:will it clogg my pores?if not,i'd buy it again!