April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 12:59:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on my last trip from Walmart. I needed a new make-up remover because I ran out of my GWP Estee Lauder one. This comes in a pretty large sized bottle. Just a little bit takes off all of my eye make-up including my Bobbi Brown Gel Liners. Best of all it doesn't burn or sting!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2003 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Mookie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really surprised at how well this stuff takes off my waterproof mascara and it doesn't sting nor is it oily. Plus you get a big bottle of it for $5. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2003 3:15:00 AM More reviews by amber311_1

This is such a good product. It takes off all your eye makeup with ease, even waterproof mascara. You dont have to scrub at your eye to get your makeup off and it doesnt sting at all. Its very cheap too under $5.00 a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2002 12:35:00 AM More reviews by goldee

i don't use waterproof eye makeup, but this product removed my regular makeup completely without any irritation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 12:19:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye MU remover I use. I don't wear waterproof eye makeup so I'm not sure on how well this works on that. But I do know that it completely takes off mine. Doesn't leave a film or make my eyes blurry. Makes my eyes feel "clean". And being oil-free is plus also. And I like the bottle, if you accidently knock the bottle over it won't spill all out. Yet, a little squeeze dispenses it out. I really like it. UPDATE: Used it to take off the BB Gel and it got every last trace. I'm so happy w/ this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Suki73

This product removes non-waterproof eye makeup quickly and thoroughly, leaving no oily residue. I have sensitive eyes (I wear hard contacts) and I have not experienced any stinging or cloudiness using this product. I deducted a point because it does seem somewhat drying, but not enough to discontinue use. I had been using Biotherm (a gel formula) and have tried several types of brands and formulas, and was pleasantly surprised with this product. (I don't use WP eye makeup, so I can't say how it will work to remove that.) A 4.2 fl oz bottle runs approx. $5.00.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2002 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Tuhreesuh

Claimed to remove waterproof while still being oil-free. should have known better, but spent $5 and it didn't remove my waterproof mascara at all. It really is non-oily and very cooling on the eye area though. Good if you wear non-WP makeup.