April 25, 2014 | 1116 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This foundation has amazing coverage and staying power while still being easy to remove and I love the pump! I think it broke me out a little though :(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a huge disappointment for me. After staying away from cover girls foundations for a good 5 years I picked this up because my maybelline fit me in the darkest shade was starting to look slightly ashy on my summer tan. The color of this is perfect but the coverage is a joke. As in it's just barely pigmented and I'm not into heavy coverage foundations at all. I've tried applying this with different brushes and just using my hands. Either way has the exact same result: I still look bare faced and not even my lighter blemishes are covered. I see there are a lot of positive reviews for this so maybe I got a bad bottle or something.

I do like the packaging and wish more drugstore brands would adopt a pump bottle. I didn't really appreciate the $11 price tag though especially since it didn't live up to the hype.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Lovespice

Decided to try something new after running out of one of my favorite foundations, and concealer. When I first applied this foundation I was awed. The coverage was amazing. I only needed to apply the foundation and then apply a setting powder. I didn't need any concealer or other coverage. It was very light-weight, and was not greasy at all. Which is what I loved about it. Yet, as the day went on, the foundation starting to oxidize. Certain areas of the applied foundation were much more darker than the overall foundation. Such as the t-zone, and jawline.

I still loved the coverage though, so I gave it a few more times. Unfortunately, it stayed the same.The packaging is good and the price is not expensive at all, but I think this foundation will be in the bottom of my makeup box until it either expires or I run out of foundation and have no money to replace it. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by silviamuic

What a find! This foundation does it all. I used this foundation because I ran out of my previous one (Dior) and I decided I wanted to try something easier on the wallet that promises the same if not more. I prepped my skin by moisturizing with my Dior day creme and by not adding any primer (because it claims to be one as well). It has the thinnest liquid feeling.. I need maybe 1 pump for my whole face. I used my real techniques buffing brush one day and found out that I like the finish of the foundation using the QUO blending sponge (it was 5$ at shoppers drug mart... NOT trying to spend 20$ on a sponge at sephora). LOVE IT! The lasting power is amazing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this foundation. I think it doesn't cake at all as well as it doesn't do damage to my skin. I think they also have a large color choice, which is good for all skin tones. It lasts so long even without a setting powder just because the primer in the foundation is amazing. I love its coverage which is very large and heavy which is good for people who want good coverage. At CVS, this foundation is $12, which is the place I first purchased this foundation. Most people think that is super crazy and super expensive. If you think about it, it has a primer, foundation, and a concealer. Normally you would pay $6-$8 each for a foundation, concealer, and primer, which is double the price of the 3-in-1 foundation. At Target, though, the foundation is $9.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by katiedelaney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation so much!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Jannala

Overall an average foundation, the packaging is great since it has a pump and you could control how much comes out. You have to blend it in quickly since It dries really fast. It dries matte and I have oily-combination skin so it leaves my face matte but it also accentuates my dry areas at the same time. If you have dry skin, I wouldn't go for this foundation however it does last for quite a long time without a primer and powder. The colour becomes darker throughout the day too so make sure you be cautious with the colour selection.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by thids13

I love trying various foundations but as we all know foundations are a lot like beauty . Its all within the eye of the beholder .... Now i must say packaging wise I usually have to mix foundation depending on how tan I am so packaging doesn't make a hue difference but a pump dies make it easier . Price is average for a DS long wearing foundation. Now on tho coverage I was excited to give this a whirl considering I have seen great reviews . I was a but disappointed this fdtn was maybe med coverage at most and i tried applying it in many ways . I also noticed that no long after wearing this it was settling in fine lines. There is no was this is concealer also maybe if one does not want much coverage . Will be donating this into my dear daughters pile to try

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Srscholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for about three months and I'm loving it!! Even in the summer it's working amazingly with my skin! I use a small layer and it covers just enough for my skin to breathe. And if you want more full coverage, it's very build-able. It's a great product and I will repurchase it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by celinaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

"so far so good", as the saying goes. I recently bought this foundation when I was looking for the perfect summer-time foundation, and so far it has worked quite well. I bought Clarins Everlasting foundation a week before and was very disappointed- very pricey, made my skin dry, and didn't blend very well on my face. Therefore, I returned the pricey Clarins and went with Covergirl. My mother has told me for years that Covergirl has never left her disappointed and so far, I can say the same. This foundation truly lasts, even though I sometimes need touch-ups when it's blistering hot out (which is reasonable), its covers exceptionally well and does last. I apply the foundation and then finish off with the Clean Pressed Powder and I'm good-to-go! Good price, good coverage, over-all goodness!