October 23, 2014 | 1339 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by shamrock232

i love this product. it is the perfect amount of coverage for me. if you are trying to cover acne or major blemishes you will have to use councilor as well, but it give a nice even base and reduces any redness. i don't mind the "gritty" feeling that many people talk about. it never leaves the "makeupy" feeling on my face either which i love

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by annhf24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't decide how I feel about this product. I love the way it feels on my skin. I got "light", and it blends in really beautifully with a nice matte finish. I had been using Boscia BB cream before this, which looks really greasy on my skin, so I do prefer the finish of this product. But, it turns really orange. It's not awful on me, because I still have some gold left in my skin from my summer tan, but I don't think it would look good if I were any paler. Also, it may or may not have been causing breakouts. I don't think I'll continue using it to find out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by MES

I gave this a try at the recommendation of a friend and I am really pleased. I swatched the the "light" shade both on my hand and on my jawline, and it was too dark so I went with the "fair" shade. I like this for those days when I am tired, busy, or in a rush and don't have time to do a full routine. Blend a bit of this in, a couple coats of mascara, and a dab of lip balm and in less than 5 minutes I am ready to go. The coverage is sheer to light, so it wont cover any major problems, but it will even out the skin and give you a nice dewy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by audrasusanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I only really began wearing makeup when I started college and soon found that liquid foundation made my skin explode. I hate the look of visible makeup on your face so I decided to try a BB cream/tinted moisturizer. The L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream gives me just enough coverage to mask uneven skin tone and some dark spots from acne scarring. Although, my skin does become shiny after a couple hours even with it set with a translucent powder. Biggest thing is that it hasn't broken me out at all! I love that it feels light, covers, and doesn't make my face a pizza. Definitely will be buying this again and would tell anyone to at least try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by bella490

I actually really like this! I usually don't go for drugstore face makeup because I have very sensitive skin, but this was very nice! I received this in a sample in light, and decided to try it out. I do suggest you get a shade lighter than your actual skin tone because this does turn a lot darker when you blend it in. The light shade is perfect for my slighty olive undertones! The finish is wonderful as well. It is very similar, perhaps even a dupe, for the UD Naked Skin Foundation for a fraction of the price. The only downsides I see is that there are few shades to choose from, and due to a recent reaction my skin is quite dry and this seems to highlight a couple of patches. But when my skin returns to its normal oily self, I plan on using this much more.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by xoxollt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I had not tried a drugstore/mainline brand of foundation in YEARS until this product. I received a free tube through my job and at first I wasn't sure, but now I am hooked!! I am an NC20 in MAC and the original tube of BB I got was Medium. It was definitely too dark for me, but being it was summertime, I gave it a chance. It warmed up my complexion in just the right way. When it was time for me to repurchase, I tried a sample of the Light, which I still found to be too dark and orangey, but I still liked the finish. So I finally repurchased in Fair and it matches perfectly. This product gives a nice light to medium (when layered a bit) coverage and has a velvety-looking finish. The texture at first is very strange and gritty, but I just warm it on my fingers first to melt the beads and it's fine! The shades they offer aren't the greatest, but I use a finishing powder, concealer and of course blush, bronzer, etc so it isn't a huge issue. I have found that my original tube had a more liquidy consistency whereas the newest tube I purchased is a thicker cream, but it all ends up the same once it's on. I wore a professional foundation the other day and wondered why I looked so bad and remembered that I wasn't wearing my BB! That's what did it for me. Overall I absolutely LOVE this stuff and for 1/4 the price that I'm used to paying, I'll take it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Lesliemh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was initially happy to find that L'Oreal made this BB Cream, as they usually have a generally good quality product for reasonable prices, but I was quickly disappointed! Despite coming out the the tube a pearly white color that was to match my light skin, it was incredibly orangey (unnatural color) when I put it on my face - even with a tan it wouldn't have looked right. It also seemed to accentuate dryness and I just couldn't get the color to blend well at all. This may still be a good product for some, but I would caution anyone with fair or light skin tones that it likely won't color match at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by VALee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second tube of this in the Light version. It has performed well with everyday use through Texas heat and recent high humidity. Will keep using until I'm ready to experiment again.

I use Oil of Olay Complete for Oily/Combination skin under it; which I think helps with keeping oiliness under control.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

wow, what's up with every makeup/skin care brand releasing BB creams these days??

anyways, i received a sample of this at a fashion event and to be honest im so glad i did. l'oreal is super expensive where i live and i never would have tried this otherwise as a tube costs around $30 nzd, um, no thanks! but this stuff is amazing! i got mine in the shade medium, it's one of those smart shade things where the liquid comes out white but as you rub it in it adjusts to your skin colour. to be honest the experience of rubbing this into my skin is kinda weird since i can really feel the beads. it's almost like exfoliating, but maybe not as harsh. the coverage it gives is medium at best but that's all i need since my skin's been behaving lately. i dont think it has any spf so it's my perfect night-time foundation where i want a bit of coverage but dont want a mask on. i probably would repurchase if it goes on sale. good product nevertheless!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is PERFECT for those days that you just wanna wear mascara and have a natural look...I have fair and it's wonderful! It doesn't make your skin oily and messy like others I've tried. The darker shades will make you orange so if youre lighter definitely go with fair. Over time it improves quality of skin and when you put it on you just look so healthy. The texture is indeed not the best...if you can get past that it's great
I recommend this and a light powder over the top for staying power