November 24, 2014 | 871 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love thick, black lashes. If they're clumpy near the base, I don't really care, as long as my lashes aren't in a giant clump. This mascara just gives perfectly black, voluminized lashes. In one coat, it gives perfect, daily definition, in two coats it's glam, and in 3, it's "hello drag queen!". Initially it's very wet which can lead it to be clumpy, just wait 2 weeks or so, and it becomes the perfect consistency! Doesn't hold a curl too well, but also doesn't flake and removes easily. Definitely recommend as it's a good mascara, but not the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I am so excited about this product. I have very scarse barely there eyelashes from a thyroid problem I practically lost them all had thyroid cancer and they disappeared! Ive tried EVERY brand out there and am amazed that this inexpensive mascara brought my lashes back. It is magical it got the thinnest lashes and actually coated them to make it look like I have some lashes. I am so happy for this and I hope it sticks arounfd only found this at Kmart and have a feeling it is one of those brands that may disappear like Jane did
LOVE THIS

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by audmac

Have to add my two cents about this stuff, jumping on the bandwagon quickly before it passes me by!
I picked this up a couple days ago since I was almost out of my previous hg mascara - benefit's theyre real. I dont think Ive been this impressed by a mascara before EVER. I cant say enough good things about it- glossy black color, no flaking, no bad smell, holds a curl, no smudging, lasts all day, buildable, easy to remove, insanely lengthening, thickening, super inexpensive. did i miss anything? hope not. off to buy backups!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mecalovesmahdi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It is seriously a bang for your buck. I always wear 2 different mascaras, I use L'oreal to lengthen and this one for volume. I got mine at Walgreens for 3.00

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by yatnil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara! I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara and I think this is it. It makes me lashes full and accentuates my long lashes. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy (and if it does, it's probably old). I bought it at Walgreens for $3. Can't beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I read one review of this and the reviewer said it made her lashes feathery. I couldn't quite fathom a mascara that would both thicken and make your lashes feathery, but this does. I think the ends look less clumpy and spiky than with other mascras and I like that the black is a dark black.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by kiws

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

. I'm on a mascara kick, tried a bunch... high end-drugstore... Then I found this on a recommendation. LOVE IT! No flakes, lasts, one coat does what others take two or more or never do on some cases, comes off easy so no damage to lashes. Price $3 bought mine on sale for $2 and no lie I find myself reaching for it over the others daily. Initially it can be wet and clumpy so check and wipe brush before using.... Sold at walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by lilmissyblee1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well, everyone was right. This mascara is amazing! I waffled because I have an HG drugstore mascara (Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping) but I decided to give this a shot anyway. This actually has some one ups on my HG...I fell asleep with it on, NO flakes or smudges the next day (not that I regularly wear MU to bed or anything...*_*) It really stays put. I like the wand too becasue as I apply it I didnt get ANY on my eyelids either (something thats hard to do with the thick Revlon brush). It thickens, lengthens, and is very black (a lot of mascaras Ive tried have a grayish cast in the light; not this). Its hard when dry so you have a short layering window but thats not really an issue for me. Great great stuff for 3 bucks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOWZA!!! This mascara is amazing!! My HG mascara. The price at $2.99 is a steal and the formula is PERFECT. This is a very rich and black mascara too. It coats your eyelashes evenly and makes them longer and more voluminous. The brush is a bristle brush, not the plastic type which is a plus for me. The only downside is that it dispenses too much product onto the eyelashes and makes them clump if you don't scrape some of the mascara off the brush and back into the tube before you apply. If you do that your eyelashes will look AMAZING!! They are always sold out at our local Walgreens and I can see why. I have stocked up on these. Just put on a little bit of this mascara, a little bit of blush, some gloss and your good to go for the day. Check this stuff out!! You will not regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by paulam67

So in all the time that I have been a member of this website, I have never posted a review .... until now. A few years ago my favorite mascara from Rimmel was discontinued and I went on a journey to find my HG mascara. I tried so many with primers, etc. to try and make something of my lashes. I came across the reviews of this mascara and figured for $2.99, why not - ? Wow, am I so glad I did. This mascara is amazing!!!! It makes my lashes long and voluminous which I think even my ol' Rimmel favorite didn't do. I cannot believe this is so cheap and so good. I want to tell everyone how good it is so this one doesn't get discontinued!!! :-) Try it... you will not regret it.