August 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best drugstore brand mascara's ever....I've been using this for over 6 months now, on my 3rd tube and still loving it! $2.99 at Walgreens and it's all the hype!!! I was a long time faithful MAC Zoom & L'Oreal Carbon Black Vol. user, I still love my L'Oreal but you can't go wrong with Jordona's price, thick black, and lengthy lashes. I love this mascara.
P.S. Went to the waterpark for the entire day and it didn't run nor did it come completely off!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Harley09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very surprised by the quality of this mascara. While I like department store makeup I do tend to stick to drugstore mascaras. With the rave reviews Jordana Best Lash Extreme was receiving I decided to give it a try especially since a tube is under $4. I am a convert, this mascara does a great job coating my lashes without clumping and gives them the necessary volume they need. My lashes are already long but have a tendency to droop, this mascara gives them oompf without the need for an eyelash curler. Are there better mascaras out there? I'm sure there are since I haven't tried them all but if you're looking for a budget friendly volumizing mascara I would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by wbwilliams1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy this three at a time because it's that amazing. The hype is all true. Believe it. Do yourself a favor and spend the $3 at Walgreens and prepare to be won-over. This mascara makes my lashes look dark, thick, full, and long. It doesn't flake, lasts all day, and makes me happy. I'll never again spend $9 on a tube of mascara. This stuff is the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried so many different mascaras that I've lost count. I found my HG a few years ago...but of course it was discontinued...so my quest was on again to find that one mascara that would do everything! I tried Lancome (great but the price is ridiculous), MAC (what a joke), Stila, Tarte, Clinique (all ok but nothing special), Estee Lauder (another good one,but still too pricey), and more drugstore brands than I have room here to list. I was in Walgreens and remembered reviews for this product...found a tube, $2.50...hmmm, why not??? Guess what? This is even better than my old HG!!! Huge, false looking lashes, not only long, but thick. Wore it all day and had very small amount of smudging under eye, but no more than any other brand, including waterproof formulas I've tried. I'm going to buy a few more back-ups cause this stuff is what mascara is supposed to be. YEAH Jordana!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

Wow! I am impressed! This lengthens & volumizes without flaking or running. You need to let it dry a bit before applying a 2nd coat, otherwise it can get clumpy. Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes is still my favorite, but for $2.99 this is the mascara I will buy for normal occasions. It is definitely worth trying - maybe you will love it too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I gave this a try because of all the raves on here. Well, the price is great but I think thats about it. This mascara doesn't hold a curl, doesn't separate, and makes my lashes look spidery and clumpy. I could work with it and give it more stars if it held a curl but my lashes look so clumpy and limp :[ sticking to full n soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by RoxysVegas

Love, Love, Love! FINALLY I found my HG mascara!!! (Special thanks to everyone on here that wrote such positive reviews for this item) Length + Volume for $2.99?!? Who would have thought? After purchasing almost every mascara on the market that NEVER lived up to it's promise, I can honestly say that this one does it all! If I would have known of this sooner, I could have saved myself time and a whole lot of money! This mascara gives my straight, almost invisible lashes awesome volume and length, AND most importantly HOLDS A CURL! Fingers crossed they never stop making it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Applies like a dream, looks amazing on. Makes my lashes thicker and longer than any of my other mascaras. If you're looking for a super-dramatic look, I highly recommend you give this a go. Although I couldn't find it in any of the local drugstores, including my Walgreen's. (I've noticed a lot of reviewers mention buying theirs at Walgreen's). I gave up looking and ordered it online, so with shipping it cost me $6 total- still a bargain for mascara! Is it as amazing as everyone says? Yes and no. The effect is impressive (beautifully thick and long lashes) BUT by the end of an 8-hr day, I had smudgy raccoon eyes. Very disappointing, I can only give it three lippies because of all the dabbing and touch-ups this requires. But then again, for the price I'd definitely buy it again. It's just a case of getting what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am pleasantly surprised! Since it's so inexpensive and had great reviews, why not try it? I figured if I got a bad tube, it wouldn't be a big deal. Anyway, my lashes look great and I'll definitely be repurchasing. Some reviewers mentioned a dry formula, but mine seemed to be a wetter formula (I'd compare that part of it to Lash Stiletto, although I don't care for that mascara overall as much). Simple tube and brush. I was able to add lots of length and volume with 2 coats and my lashes really stand out. I also really like Prestige My Blackest Lashes and this one is somewhat similar for me, but it gives a little more drama. The only negatives are that I have to be careful to not get too much product and wipe off any excess or I'll get clumps and have to comb them out (no biggie, this is the case with most mascaras that don't have a spiky brush) and sometimes I get a tiny, tiny bit of smudging. The smudging will be the tiniest dots up near my eyebrow if it's a hot day and I'm outside sweating. No flaking at all on me. Overall, definitely love this mascara and the price is amazing. I was not expecting to be able to get super full lashes with it, but sure enough, I did :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

If you want long and THICK lashes in short order, this is your ticket. Clumps may be avoided by wiping down the brush. It goe son easily and does not flake or smear. For reference: I love YSL Faux Cils, Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes, and L'Oreal Voluminous.