Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

I used this today, and it surprised me. I enjoyed it very much. I hate buildup from conditioners and this rinses clean. It gave shine and great texture to my hair. I love the creamy consistency of it, and also the lovely smell (not strong, just soft and flowery). I think that I will be repurchasing, due to the fact that I can go to my nearest drug store and get it. Very convenient for me! :-)

i love love this stuff it really makes my hair super soft and veary moist whine i run out and have to use something els i have my hair gets super dry so this is all i use love it

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This conditioner smells pleasant and moisturizes ok. I didn't think it was all that great. I won't be buying it again.

Ingredients: Water; Cetearyl Alcohol; Behentrimonium Chloride; Cetyl Esters; Aloe Barbadensis Extract; Macadamia Ternifolia Extract; Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract; Kangaroo Paw (Anigozanthos Flavidus) Flower Extract; Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) Extract; Calendula Officinalis Extract; Wild Cherry (Prunus Serotina) Bark Extract; Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Extract; Sambucus Nigra Extract; Garlic (Allium Sativum) Extract; Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Extract; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch; Amodimethicone; Acetamide MEA; Emulsifying Wax; Propylene Glycol; Fragrance; Cetrimonium Chloride; Sodium PCA; Trideceth-12; Phenoxyethanol; DMDM Hydantoin; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; FD&C Yellow No. 5; D&C Red No. 33
continued >>

So glad that I finally found this conditioner! It has a nice, thick, creamy feel and a luscious, slightly different scent. Leaves my dry, curly hair feeling smooth & soft--I even add a little extra as a leave-in after I squeeze the water from my hair, and it smooths my frizzy curls well. I still need a hold product after, but it really helps calm my curls down & define them softly. Works well to keep my girls' hair tangle-free as well. A true drugstore gem, at $3 for a huge bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on my second bottle of this stuff -- it works very well on my washed-daily, curly/wavy, colored hair. It makes my hair manageable and soft -- really wonderful for a $4 product! I've tried so many conditioners -- mostly low-end, but several higher end -- and this is one of my favorites. I can't bear washing my hair without following with this stuff =)

This left my hair manageable and soft. I like the smell. It does not leave a lot of buildup. One of my favorite conditioners.

I've been using L'Oreal's Nutri-Vive conditioner for the past couple of months, with great results (see review.) However, I was beginning to despise its smell and thin, runny consistency. So...I tried Aussie Moist Conditioner. And I love it! Moisturizes beautifully, with minimal to no build-up. Leaves my dry, semi-thick, semi-coarse hair silky and soft. No animal testing, dirt cheap...and I actually REALLY like how this smells. For those of you who have been put off by this product's scent whilst surrepetitiously sniffing the open bottle at the drugstore, you should be aware that the scent doesn't linger. I've now been using this conditioner for approximately one month, and I can honestly say that my hair has never been in better shape.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I really like this conditioner! This seems to be very concentrated, I need to use less of this then I do of most other conditioners, it's also very softening and leaves hair with that slick, "wet seaweed" feel. The packaging is very average and the smell is only tolerable but I'll buy it again because it's a really good conditioner, in fact, one of my very favorites.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice conditioner and my hair has seriously never been softer with any other conditioner or deep conditioner as of yet. I am really impressed with it because it doesn't feel all too thick in the shower. I will not repurchase again though because of the scent. UPDATE: In combination with the aussie moist shampoo my hair has recently felt drier. I like this in combination with the fructis shampoo though!

I use this together with the Moist shampoo and I find it to be very moisturizing. It makes my hair very soft. I am used to buying salon brands, but I think that this does a better job on my hair.

Top Rated Aussie Products