April 18, 2014 | 1748 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 12:59:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I was looking for something to replace my Neutrogena Clean conditioner (I'm slowly phasing out my use of products that have been tested on animals). Aussie products are great because they aren't tested on animals and are widely available at reasonable prices. This conditioner has a great texture. It's light, but still very moisturizing. It also smells nice -- very subtle, but still pretty. I don't know what the smell is exactly. It reminds me of a botanical garden. This is the kind of conditioner that leaves your hair feeling slippery and smooth even after you rinse it out, and the softness lasts. I barely even need my beloved TiGi Catwalk Fast-Fixx anymore (which sucks because I stocked up and have like 2.5 bottles -- oh well, I'll still use them). Anyway, this is a great product and I hope to try more Aussie products soon. (By the way, the matching shampoo is also great.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 10:22:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the Moist shampoo, the conditioner is okay as well, although I would have liked it if it were just a little more "moist." Overall, a good conditioner for dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by kimbleB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I got this at Genovese for 90 cents. Yeppers, it was on their 75% off rack. I'm assuming this is the old formula since it said *NEW* on the bottle and has apparently been around for a while. This is awesome stuff. I happen to like when I put a conditioner in my hair and when I rinse it still feels like the conditioner is in my hair. Slippery and wonderful, when I blowdry my hair it's like heaven. And the next day I still feel this in my hair as I shower. I'm planning on cutting A LOT of my hair but for you long-haired damaged gals this stuff is wonderful! And the scent is light yet lingers a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 2:50:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WARNING: ONLY USE THIS IS YOU HAVE DRY HAIR!
I have dry, frizzy hair and I ADORE this conditioner. Obviously this is not for those who have fine or oily hair. The smells wonderful and it leaves my hair very soft, smooth, and frizz free. This is a much cheaper version of Redken All Soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2002 11:07:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i agree that this is a good, basic conditioner. i love the smell too! but it's a bit too heavy to use everyday for normal hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 9:45:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

I used to love this product when it was still a salon only product. It was very moisturizing and smelled great!

When I picked it up recently after not using it for a while, I was ticked off to find out they'd changed the scent and the formula! Now it smells just like every other drugstore product and is no longer moisturizing.

My hair is 1c-2a/f/ii - 35" long, fine, thin, color-treated, dry at the ends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my favourite shampoo and it smells heavenly!! The first shampoo that really works!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2002 12:46:00 PM More reviews by runlolarun

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great smell. I have very poofy wavy hair, so I don't like the fact that it is such a lightweight conditioner. This is not really good for people who need serious conditioning help. Average conditioner with a plain bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 12:25:00 AM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This did condition my hair, but was nothing to shout about. I did like the large pump bottle which is very easy to use. Get this on sale at Wal-mart. Besides, it's good to rotate different products on your hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2002 12:06:00 AM More reviews by huneebunch27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my hair smooth and it smells great!