December 20, 2014 | 1339 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 1:15:00 PM More reviews by rutis

I use this together with the Moist shampoo and I find it to be very moisturizing. It makes my hair very soft. I am used to buying salon brands, but I think that this does a better job on my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2003 1:03:00 AM More reviews by blackwavyhair

Since I have coarse hair, I feel compelled to add something to this rather ordinary conditioner....so I add glycerin and olive oil to make it more moisturizing. I only buy this product because its so cheap. It's not great, but not bad either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is great, moisturizes my hair and eases combout. I usually use Biolage, but like to mix it up a bit. I have dry, curly-wavy hair that goes frizzy quite easily. This whole product line does amazing things for my hair, especially the 3 Minute Miracle and the Slip Detangler.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2003 2:46:00 PM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a Redken All Soft devotee, I had to check this one out, since I'd heard it was a low-end replica. I'm sorry to report that I don't find them similar at all. The texture is much thinner (meaning I need to use almost a quarter of the bottle each time on my long hair) and it does not moisturize as well as All Soft. My thermally reconditioned hair felt parched and flyaway after using it, as compared to the soft, silky texture I get using All Soft. I do love the smell, but I'm afraid this just doesn't cut it, so it's back to paying $30 a litre for All Soft, sigh.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2003 9:07:00 AM More reviews by melanier

This is one of the best drugstore conditioners I have used. It lost a lipstick because I think the smell is pretty awful, but found that once my hair is dry there is no noticeable scent. It leaves my hair so soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Aussie Moist Conditioner really does moisturize my normal/dry hair without weighing it down. It's cheap cheap cheap too! But, just like the shampoo, it's scent reminds me of urine, and that I just can't stand!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 9:16:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Eh. Didn't really dig the scent (has a plain blah maybe nut type of scent, not a nice almond nut but a stale from a glass bowl sitting on a bar 3 hours type of nut scent) Okay maybe not THAT bad - but still pretty 'blah' (please note, blah not yick.)

Didn't really condition my hair as well as most other 'for dry hair' conditioners. Was very disappointed about that since their Moist 'Shampoo' is so great. But this really didn't do much at all, was along the lines of a drugstore 'for normal hair' conditioner.

Wouldn't buy it again when there are so many others out there that work better. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 12:59:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I was looking for something to replace my Neutrogena Clean conditioner (I'm slowly phasing out my use of products that have been tested on animals). Aussie products are great because they aren't tested on animals and are widely available at reasonable prices. This conditioner has a great texture. It's light, but still very moisturizing. It also smells nice -- very subtle, but still pretty. I don't know what the smell is exactly. It reminds me of a botanical garden. This is the kind of conditioner that leaves your hair feeling slippery and smooth even after you rinse it out, and the softness lasts. I barely even need my beloved TiGi Catwalk Fast-Fixx anymore (which sucks because I stocked up and have like 2.5 bottles -- oh well, I'll still use them). Anyway, this is a great product and I hope to try more Aussie products soon. (By the way, the matching shampoo is also great.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 10:22:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the Moist shampoo, the conditioner is okay as well, although I would have liked it if it were just a little more "moist." Overall, a good conditioner for dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2003 6:53:00 PM More reviews by kimbleB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I got this at Genovese for 90 cents. Yeppers, it was on their 75% off rack. I'm assuming this is the old formula since it said *NEW* on the bottle and has apparently been around for a while. This is awesome stuff. I happen to like when I put a conditioner in my hair and when I rinse it still feels like the conditioner is in my hair. Slippery and wonderful, when I blowdry my hair it's like heaven. And the next day I still feel this in my hair as I shower. I'm planning on cutting A LOT of my hair but for you long-haired damaged gals this stuff is wonderful! And the scent is light yet lingers a bit.