October 21, 2014 | 1995 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2004 10:21:00 PM More reviews by poegrl

This cleanser was terrible for me. It didn't feel like it was cleansing my skin and then left a dry film on my face. Yuck. Although it has a small amount of SA, it doesn't exfoliate at all. My complexion that day was extremely dull, and I kept wondering why I looked so tired. I had lots of flakes, skin looked and felt gross. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2004 7:24:00 PM More reviews by CulturedPearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why does the pump get stuck and eventually stop working? Overall this product is okay. I found it a little drying although it foams, you have to pump a few times to get a lather going. I know I can do better so next time, no thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by colleenaballerina7

This product is great. I have Combination skin and when i use this its great. It doesn't leave your skin tight at all. Sometimes when i've had a late night and i stumble into bed i can just wash my face and collapse into bed right away without moisturizing and in the morning my face still feels soft and supple. Love it will continue to buy. This product os not cut out for those with heavy acne. I've found it doesn't totally clear your skin. Its for those who don't have bad acne but just want a clean comfortable face!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by smartypants21

This cleanser has a light botanical smell and the packaging was very appealing to me with its light, luminous green color. It foams well, cleans well, and leaves no residue. It doesn't seem to be doing too much to clear my blemishes but as a basic cleanser it works. I will buy again if I can't find anything better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Rain7

I like everything about this, except that it doesn't stop me from breaking out, like it says. (In my case, my breakouts have nothing to do with how I clean my skin). I like the smell, foam, and the way my extremely oily skin feels after washing with it. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by amytude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser. I have "normal"/combination skin. I have used Murad, Clinique, Mary Kay, among others and this works just as well (for me). I think it would be worth trying for the cost. I didn't break out at all! I guess it's different for everyone. I also use the moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Purplina

This product is in a great dispensing container. It was plastic and had a good lid on it. I love the foaming of the cleanser and the feel of it on the skin. I do have acne prone skin and found that this did not do anything to aid in the clarity of my blemishes. I did pair it with the toner, which I found was quite refreshing and gentle on the skin. For the complete system, it was not worth my money, but if you are looking for a cleanser for "normal" skin, this would be a good choice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by laureg

i personally have never used this product- and never will after what it did to my sister's face. she developed a rash which scabbed on her t-zone. it was awful, and she doesn't even have sensitive skin. maybe it was the salycilic acid. whatever it was, it was just ugly. if you even think you might react to this one, don't try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2004 10:17:00 AM More reviews by ttiger

I had experienced a chin breakout which I never get(I suspect evening primrose oil supplements). I have used this cleanser for a week(only at night) and the chin breakout has cleared, however, I have the scars as a reminder. I have never been able to tolerate a BHA but 0.5% works for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 8:13:00 PM More reviews by adozenblueroses

*update* Didn't like this cleanser, too harsh on my face, really dried it out. Wouldn't repurchase.