September 16, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by skibumschick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy cow! Wow, these shadows are pigmented!! I tried these based on a review/tutorial from youtube. I wish they would make some matte shades, as the metallic look doesn't go well with more mature eyes. I was truly amazed at the payoff from these, though. Really nice quality for such a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Kelltastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my perfect palette. The colors are gorgeous, the payoff is spot on, and the price makes it a steal. This is a must have palette for someone who has brown eyes like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by bella23000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing I don't like about this is: it doesn't have a mirror. But for $5, I can live with that. This palette has great color pay off. As previously stated by others, these are all very shimmery so a light hand is best when going for the natural look. I have not used any primer when using this palette but it stays on all day. I work full time and go to school at night and when I get home, I still have my eye make up intact.

I plan to buy several of these palettes and give them as gifts to my friends. You won't be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by characterarc

I use this palette almost everyday. I love using the left side for an everyday neutral shimmer eye. It just makes my ho-hum brown eyes look great. I actually think eyeliner kinda ruins the look somehow so I don't really go for it when wearing this eye.

Admittedly I use the green side less, mainly because I'm just more a neutral, natural eye girl, even though I hear green looks really nice on brown eyes. For me, the greens are more for a smoky eye, but I do like wearing the Club dupe on its own, even for daytime (but I have to be careful to use very little otherwise it can look quite intense).

Pigmented, easy to blend, and $5 for 8 shadows. I'd say this is the best drugsture eyeshadow palette right now. It is loosely pressed though because of the shadow dust running into each other all the time. The definer shadow on the right side has already shattered in one corner, but the majority is still intact, and I haven't been careless with these. Packaging is super cheap of course but thats what you get with $5.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

UPDATE: I've found that these shadows crease slightly more than my Mac shadows, taking one lippie off.

Lots of very wearable color in this palette and they're all shimmery. The pictures posted up on this is pretty accurate to real life. The browbone color on the greens side is such a close dupe for Benefit creaseless cream shadow in Birthday Suit. Its a subtle but beautiful brushed chrome color. The eyelid shade on the browns side is a light frosty peach/copper color great for all over the lid. The definer shade on the browns side is an intensely pigmented warm brown with very subtle shimmer. It almost looks matte and resembles Mac Embarked.The crease shade on the green side is a dark rustic olive color shot through with gold shimmers. Its beautiful on its own but extremely useful as a crease color for all green looks. The definer shade on the greens side is a great dupe for Mac Club, but even more pigmented and perhaps a hair warmer. The eyelid color on the greens side is a shimmery light yellow green. Its what you would expect from Mac Juxt if you just saw it in the pan, and what Juxt should be if it was way more pigmented.

My least favorite shade is the brow color on the browns side. Its a yellow based frosty cream highlighter color that is slightly chalky and has noticeable bits of gold glitter. I wish they put a similar matte shade in its place and also if the crease shade on the browns side was matte as well. That would make this palette just perfect for travel and even more versatile than it already is. As it stands I would have to supplement this palette with matte shades if I were to take it for travel. The texture of all these colors are very soft, buttery and pigmented. They are very easy to blend but I do find that they crease just a tad more than my Mac shadows probably because they are so soft and buttery. Texture wise these are more similar to UD shadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful shadows and an amazing price. I was interested in the palette because I've been wanting to try out MAC Club since dazzledust25 review on 'tube. When I found out one of the WnW shades in this palette was a dupe for it, I searched my local walgreens for it. Very pretty shade with interesty duocrome going on. Reminds me of my MAC Blue Brown pigment. The other shades are lovely as well esp. the pink. I like the variety of the shadows and mix of light, medium, and darker shades. I think this palette would be perfect for travel. However, I'm not a fan of the packaging and the shadows do produce quite a bit of fall-out. However, if I wet my brush and tap, not sweep, the shadow on my lids I have less fall-out overall. I highly recommend this product.
EDIT: I gave this to my neice b/c I didn't use it enough to warrant keeping it and I found the fall-out annoying. I still think it's a good buy for those on a budget or starting out with an eyeshadow collection. I just didn't need it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by TerreneSpoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh. My. God.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the colors in this very nice palette. My only gripe with the colors are the darker shades. They have different color sparkles but anytime I apply them, they all end up being the same color. BLACK! You cannot even see the glitter when applied on. Also, these are very shimmery colors. If you layer color over color, you end up looking like a shimmery mess. I don't even apply a lot of eyeshadow and one swipe is enough to cover my lids. This palette is great if you love lots of shimmer, and are pretty much a pro at applying makeup. I sadly am just a novice and nowhere near an expert. However, these shadows are very pigmented for a drugstore and are just nice and cheap to experiment with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this a few times, unsure if I should get it. I passed, figuring someone who really wanted it would get a chance to get one. But the reviews kept coming, saying great things about this palette. So I next time I saw one I bought it! I Love the left side. It has warm, coppery browns. The right side I'm not too crazy about. I don't like the mac club/TF label wh*ore dupe too much. It doesn't look too good on me & I can only use it sparingly. I'm also not loving the green color. I looks lighter and gold-er when I wear it...
But overall I reach for this more than I thought I would! Great palette at a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am madly in love with this small palette. I got it on a swap here on MUA and I basically used it every day ever since. I love love love the color combination, which allows you to create light and neutral day looks and dramatic and dark looks for the night. the colors are all very pigmented and all of them have the same great quality. they last all day without creasing with a primer underneath. the combination of brown and green is very good and also all the colors are in some way interesting.
I could never get tired of it because it allows so many looks and combinations.