April 18, 2014 | 2032 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - 8-pan Palette "Comfort Zone"

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by notanotheramy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love! love! love! this palette!
I have worn this everyday since purchasing this for $4.99 at Walgreens. It has swiftly kicked all of my other eyeshadow to the curb. It is, as most have stated very pigmented, a little on the soft side which does result in a bit of fallout but the colors and the application are make this a great find.
My favorite thing about this palette is that you do not have to think about which colors to apply, I have a toddler and my morning routine is rushed at best - all of the colors work amazingly well with one another. The color last all day with a primer too.
Well worth the itty bitty bit of $$ you spend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by StinkyDancer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok first off I'm not going to sit here and compare this to Mac...it's very low end (as far as cost) as opposed to the medium end with Mac. That being said- the palette is awesome.

I loved the colors and it's great for night time use. I had more fall out with Urban Decay chunky glittery overpriced shadows than these. If you like the sparkle factor from Urban Decay- you get that here without the chunky glitter fall out or price. Though there is a little fall out as can be expected with pretty much any powder. I don't have glitter under the eye with this.

I think you definitely have to have a more medium skin tone to pull this off- I don't see it as a palette great for fair skin but maybe it depends on how you wear it.

This is a great cheap palette worthy of looking at especially if you suddenly find yourself on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Momeramas

Run, don't walk, to your nearest Walgreen and pick up this amazing palette. 8 generous shades of the prettiest colors with just enough shimmer - not glitter. The colors are complex & interesting. My teenaged daughter and I both love this palette - so much color payoff. I barely touched my brush to the shadow and there was so much pigment. I wear it over UDPP and it lasts all day & night. $4.99 price tag is just icing on the cake. Whenever I went to Walgreens it was always sold out, so I finally got wise & asked which day they stock up. They said Thursday - I was there Friday morning and picked up the last two. This is the most popular palette of the three in this series. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by AnnaCate007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this about 3 weeks ago and have used it pretty much every single day since then. The colors are crazy pigmented and they blend fairly easily. They are all shimmer, which is slightly disappointing, but I can live with it. The are super soft, which is nice on the eyes... but not so nice when they crumble. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired and i find it hard to travel with this because it does have a tendency to break. The definer color on the right bottom is a tad bit too red for my skin, but when you mix it with a cooler brown color i find that it creates a pretty cool effect. These are great neutral colors that you can take from day to night with little effort. I really love the greens. They are clearly green, but not so much that when you wear them you have crazy green makeup. Very subtle and i have been having a fun time mixing and matching them with other eyeshadows.

I'm a broke college student. And as much as i would LOVE to go to mac or sephora and drop hundreds of dollars to build up a great eyeshadow collection, I just can't afford it. WnW has been a total budget saver for me. I can get very good eyeshadows at an amazing price and because of that I have a wide range of shades and colors that I wouldnt otherwise be able to have. Are they the best quality? No. But i'm willing to work a bit with them in order to make them really good quality. Yeah, the packaging leaves loads to be desired, but for 6 bucks I'll struggle with it a bit. I would definately recommend this for a beginner just getting their feet wet in the make up world. Its a great price to be able to practice a bit with color placement and blending. Its also great for learning what colors look good on you and your skin. I would MUCH rather spend 6 dollars at walgreens to find out that a color doesnt work than spend 20 at mac to find out its just not right.

I have already purchased a backup because i know i love most of these colors and i can see myself hitting pan on a few of them for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

I like the darker colors in this palette, but the lighter ones are very chalky on my nc42 skintone. With a 4.99 price tag...No big loss. Nice to have in my collection, but I doubt I will be wearing this palette much. I prefer the Blue Had Me At Hello palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Raven2322

I found this product the other day when it came back into stock at my walgreens. I'd heard so many good reviews and I'd been on the hunt for it. I have to say I love the bottom right definer color, love love love it. It's one of the main reasons I bought this palette. I saw a swatch and had to have it. The formula is very soft and I've only had a little fall out. I will say I wish they weren't all shimmery, but that's because I don't like to have a full shimmer eye. Other than that, great product, for a great price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

Seeing how much hype was around this palette you can imagine that I was super excited to receive this in a swap. The pigment and texture is fantastic as it is with all WnW eyeshadows, but the colors aren't as pretty as I thought they were going to be :(. Some of them are dupes of the Naked Palette... my favorite shade is the light green. Also, there's a very strange color in the bottom right corner... It's reddish-brown with a green sheen =X. Very weird... I'm not sure how I would use it. All in all, I know I will get some use out of this but it's not an HG like I thought it would be =\.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Schni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This palette is such a bargain!
It is so cheap and the quality is really good. The colors are extremly pigmented and soft. The color selection is great too. Only downside is that there is fallout...
Other then that the palette is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ryan1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette picked it up at walgreens the other day and when i used it boy was i impressed the first day i used it, it held up to an 11.5 hour work day no touch ups in the middle and by time i got home it still looked perfect but mind you that was also with UDPP. The colors are gorgeous and you can make sooo many looks out of this one palette. All the colors are very pigmented and buttery smooth. Iv been using it everyday since iv gotten it so i most likely will go back for a backup!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colors are great in this palette. If you are new to makeup I'd pick this up. Or if you are like me and want to experiment with cheaper colors before spending more. There are a few negatives...the colors do not stay on all day. Even with a primer, I had to retouch in the afternoon. The bottom left (copper) is so creamy that it smeared like crazy on my eyes. That color also broke in the pan after 1 use. The green side stayed on my eyes better, but I still had to retouch. For the most part I'm happy with it, but I won't buy another one.