August 22, 2014 | 1150 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by TerreneSpoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh. My. God.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the colors in this very nice palette. My only gripe with the colors are the darker shades. They have different color sparkles but anytime I apply them, they all end up being the same color. BLACK! You cannot even see the glitter when applied on. Also, these are very shimmery colors. If you layer color over color, you end up looking like a shimmery mess. I don't even apply a lot of eyeshadow and one swipe is enough to cover my lids. This palette is great if you love lots of shimmer, and are pretty much a pro at applying makeup. I sadly am just a novice and nowhere near an expert. However, these shadows are very pigmented for a drugstore and are just nice and cheap to experiment with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this a few times, unsure if I should get it. I passed, figuring someone who really wanted it would get a chance to get one. But the reviews kept coming, saying great things about this palette. So I next time I saw one I bought it! I Love the left side. It has warm, coppery browns. The right side I'm not too crazy about. I don't like the mac club/TF label wh*ore dupe too much. It doesn't look too good on me & I can only use it sparingly. I'm also not loving the green color. I looks lighter and gold-er when I wear it...
But overall I reach for this more than I thought I would! Great palette at a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am madly in love with this small palette. I got it on a swap here on MUA and I basically used it every day ever since. I love love love the color combination, which allows you to create light and neutral day looks and dramatic and dark looks for the night. the colors are all very pigmented and all of them have the same great quality. they last all day without creasing with a primer underneath. the combination of brown and green is very good and also all the colors are in some way interesting.
I could never get tired of it because it allows so many looks and combinations.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this palette. The green side is definitely my favorite. I have made some pretty big dents in all of the colors. The left side is also beautiful. The colors are all very pigmented and they last all day with a primer. Whatever you do, do not drop this palette. It WILL break. It had a small drop from my counter and the bottom left color shattered to pieces. there is none left!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such an awesome palette! I bought it because of the rave reviews and boy did it deliver! All of the colors are absolutely gorgeous, I love playing with the ones on the left side! If this palette had a few matte browns and a black shade this is probably the only palette I would ever reach for. Good job, Wet 'n' Wild.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by lovepotion18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I finally gave in and bought Comfort Zone yesterday. I actually went to two different Walgreens and snagged the last palette at the second store. I wore three of the colors today-the three neutrals on the left side of the palette. I opted to use a Clinique e/s for my browbone since the WnW browbone color is a little too shimmery for my taste. I love how the pink bronze color looks on my lids. I prefer to have shimmery e/s colors for my lids since I have hooded eyes. And I used the brown in the crease and the darker red brown as an outer v color. The only thing about the darker red brown color is that the color turned out more black on my brush and my eyes. To fix it, I used another WnW e/s color from the 6 pan palette - vanity something I can't remember at the moment - to make the color a little more brown. It worked. Bottom-line, I really like this palette so far. I can't wait to try the green side. The price is great and really does beat out quite a few of my MAC shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I FINALLY found this palette in Wal-Mart after stalking various drugstores in my area for weeks. I grabbed it immediately and almost grabbed the other 2 they had, since it was so hard to find, but stopped my inner greedy child. However, that being said, these are AH-MAZE-ING!!!!!!! $4.98 for an 8 color palette of eyeshadows? Every one is smooth, blendable, nicely pigmented and plays well with all the other colors in the paletted, and there is even a Duo-Chrome shade? It makes you wonder how the other companies are charging an arm and a leg for their products? Granted packaging is rather crummy, but other than that there is absolutely nothing to complain about with this palette. The colors are neutral enough to create an lovely every day eye look, but there is enough "bang" in the deeper shades to go deep, dark and smokey, if that's what you desire. If I was taking a trip and wanted to only take maybe one or two eyeshadow palettes, this would definitely be one of the two I'd grab. The colors range from pretty pinkish beige, to taupe to a soft green to a deep brown with a shimmery blue highlight. Check the pictures.

Highly recommended for the price point, buy a back-up if you can get one. I know I will the next time I spot one!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by SweetLash

I had to go to 3 different Walgreens to find the Comfort Zone palette, and 2 out of the 3 stores were completely sold out of all the palette shades so that goes to show how popular these are and rightfully so! I had my doubts, but I was really impressed at how soft and silky these are. To be honest, I think it blows away some of the more high end brands out there. I literally had to only lightly tap my brush into the shadows because they are super soft. They glide on creamy when applied to the eyelids. They are also very blendable. For 4.99 you get 8 really wearable shadows. Ive been wearing this palette everyday since i got it. I have to try Blue had me a Hello, because I've heard good things about that palette too. Wet n' wild has come a long way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I was wandering around in Walgreens the other day when I came upon the Wet n Wild display. I saw they had Comfort Zone finally. I decided to try it since it was only $5. I also have Petal Pusher (see my review), so I had an idea of what I was getting. As people have said, I think the quality and pigmentation with the CZ palette is a little better than PP. The shadows are better than MAC (that doesn't take much, honestly) but not better than UD. These are great for drugstore, and for the price, they can't be beat. I know ELF sells palettes for $5 as well, and the WnW shadows are way better!
Anyway, you get neutrals on one side and greens on the other. I like how they try to help out the makeup simpletons by telling you which color should go where (I see this often with low end mu for some reason). I'm also annoyed by this because it makes me think inside the box. Sometimes, I'd rather have the shadows mixed up so I can decide myself what goes with what instead of having them do it for me.
Over all, this is a nice palette. For the price, you really should give it a try. Again, like I said for my PP review, these palettes are not going to save the world. They are excellent for drugstore, but there are still other brands that are better.