July 28, 2014 | 1714 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Sumshine88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this. It does not dry out my skin, it has a silky consistency and it does provide what I would call medium coverage--for me. However I bought the darkest shade and it is still too light for my skin tone! Other than that, for the price? it is wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Lizap

This is a heavy duty concealer and you do not, repeat, DO NOT need to cake this on. Small amount pat under eyes is all you need to blend; I even used a foundation brush to smooth and blend out as well. If you are getting creases or cakey ness under the eyes, you are using too much. I like this product, did not have problems with this as other reviewers. Good price for the product and a little goes a long way; Blend small dot amounts under eye and your good to go. Would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by 214770cms

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this a couple months ago. I thought, "hey, if this covers tattoos, then it should cover my undereye circles no problem, right?" WRONG. This stuff cakes for daaaays. It does NOT blend. I used it one day under my eyes and someone actually told me to fix my makeup! How embarrassing is that?? It doesn't work on redness or blemishes either. Cakey cakey cakey! Will not buy again. I love hardcandy but this product is a miss.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

I'm an NC30 and the shade "light" is too light to cover any REAL dark circles..and other shades are just too dark! I basically had to use and blend my Sonia Kashuk and use it with this product for it to actually look flawless and cover well. I noticed the women/girls on Youtube who loved this don't really have dark circles at all!! So that's why they think this is amazing..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by honeyjaffar

LISTEN UP IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY THIS PRODUCT FOR THE UNDER EYES DONT DO IT! IT WILL CAKE AND IT WILL CREASE NO MATTER HOW MUCH TO PATT IT IN. IF YOU WANT IT TO COVER YOUR BLEMISHES AND ACNE SCARS THEN GO RIGHT AHEAD CAUSE ITS GRAET FOR THAT! ALSO, THE COLOR SELECTION IS AWFUL, BUT IT IS A CHEAP PRODUCT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by arianell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Out of all the concealers I own, Hard Candy's Glamoflauge is the one I reach for most often. I own a number of higher-end concealers -- MUFE Full Cover being my all-time favorite -- and Glamoflauge doesn't quite live up to that standard, but it's darn close.

Pros:
- a little bit goes a long, LONG way.
- it works on just about everything - my dark circles, the scar on my shoulder, redness/discoloration around my nose and lips, the occasional blemish... etcetera.
- the packaging is simple but nice.

Cons:
- as countless other reviewers have noted, it's very thick, and it can look cakey/unnatural if too much is used, or if it isn't patted into your skin thoroughly.
- color selection (or lack thereof) - I'm an NC20, and the "light" shade is slightly too light, but "medium" is definitely too dark.

Overall, this is an awesome, inexpensive little workhorse of a product, and I'll definitely repurchase it if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by winwoodgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this concealer at Wal Mart a few days ago for $6. My intentions were to use it as an under eye concealer . I didn't realize how thick its consistency was until I dabbed a little onto some facial redness. Definitely use a light hand with this baby unless you're on the run from the FBI and are trying to conceal your identity! A pin dot works well under my eyes for any darkness . I spread it out there by gently dabbing the area with my Beauty Blender and setting it with a little powder. It actually "lifts" my under eye area making my eyes appear brighter and younger looking. I use the lightest shade which is VERY light so beware ladies. If you're not careful you can end up looking like a psychotic raccoon. I'd definitely repurchase but do not believe I'll have to do so for awhile. Like I said a little goes a long way.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by canceroustraguses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect concealer!
I haven't tried a crazy array of concealers, and I really don't buy anything that isn't drug store (give or take a few lipsticks and a foundation).
People say glamoflauge is WAY too thick. That's the point! It's a tattoo concealer. All you need is a very very very tiny smudge, and all your problems areas are taken care of. My skin is pretty clear. I put concealer on my eyes, and maybe a small pimple if I have one.
Make sure you put powder on this, because even if you put a little on and blended it flawlessly, it will still crease. (Assuming you have oily lids. Mine are dry, but still, put powder on it.)
It's cheap, it's giant, it's covering, it's easy to access. You should get it!
The only problem is, it's only three colours. I'm very light (nc15), and the lightest one is still a bit dark for me, but with powder and blending it matches my skin tone.
I recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for a really good drugstore concealer and thought this would have been "the one". The consistence and packing are great, however, the color is just too light for me. I fluctuate from an C40 to NC43-44 and still too light. Maybe if they came out with more color it would steer me back, until then, my drugstore search continues.
P.S. Had this product for about a year now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by KateFantasizes

Wow, This concealer is great, it covers up my dark under eyes perfectly without creasing. A little goes a long way! Here in Canada, its only $6! I find that it's best to apply just a bit to a large concealer brush, dab it all over your under eyes, and then rub it in. It works great on covering up redness, blackheads and pimples as well. I'll definitely be repurchasing this product