October 25, 2014 | 1806 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great concealer.covers all the blemishes,scars red marks and under eye circles.i recommend this to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Gemladylove

Meh not really a fan of this stuff. I usually wear Physicians Formular Concealer RX which is fabolous...I couldn't find it where I've recently moved to so I looked online to find the next best thing. Hard Candy Glamoflauge is raved about so I thought I would give it a try, also that its apparently a tattoo coverup made me more intrigued. People were advising that the colours were really light and had to buy two and mix the light and medium colours together so I went with the medium light. (which is a new shade) Used it under my eyes and I found that it gave me more defined lines and creases rather than covering them up?! On some of my blemishes the product worked well but it was just OK, nothing special. It just doesn't compare to the Physicians Formula at all. I also found it to be a little oily and liquidy and not as thick as I had hoped for. I think maybe I should have gotten the light colour and it may have worked better?! Also I tried to cover up my wrist tattoo and the results weren't too good. Had to put on at least 5 layers and still you could see my tattoo....Im sticking to what I know from now on, you do get what you pay for though as this was $6 but my Physicians Formula is only $9 and its the BOMB.COM!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great industrial strength concealer!!! it is awesome! covers great, and really blends well with the skin. I heard about this from my fav beauty gurus on utube, and glad i got it. it saves my undereye area, stays in place all day, and comes off with a mu remover towellette. it feels a bit like costume makeup to the touch, but give it the chance to do its purpose, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. it does seem to contain some oil, so be sure to wash it off at night, or you may break out, i have not as I wash my face every nite, but that has been my experience with oily concealers in the past. pkging keeps product safe from touching the mass of it, reducing contamination, and easy to get the perfect amout you need withuot wasting product :) go out and gettchu some!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by NinaJoy

I never thought a FULL COVERAGE concealer with instructions on the packaging on "how to cover a tattoo" could look so natural. For $6, the tube is HUGE!!!! Especially considering an amount the size of a pencil eraser can cover your entire face (under eyes, nose and surrounding area, blemishes, etc)

Bravo Hard Candy....Bravo!

would HIGHLY recommend to anyone! don't think i'll need to repurchase for years since you get so much in a tube but would absolutely repurchase. My search for the perfect concealer has come to an end :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by SweetCoralOfTheSea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG concealer for problem areas. I cant live without this stuff. I remember I lost it one day at the movies and I bought it the next day, my foundation doesnt look as flawless without it. It has super heavy coverage, alittle goes a Loooong way, this stuff last forever! You use it for months and its still full. I love to use the pencil To shape around the lips, when I wear Red Lips, or any lips, I dont have to dig in into any concealer with a brush, I just draw around the colored lips with the concealer pencil and its as easy as that!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Karowin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this concealer every day, and it covers better than any other concealer I've owned. I usually use this to cover any discolorations or red marks, then powder and it stays concealed for the day. I live in Canada and this is found from Walmart, and it seems others love it because sometimes when I go to buy it, it's all gone! I have the pencil too but find I don't use it very much, but it has nice pigmentation regardless. I bought it in light, but even with foundation and powder over it, it makes me appear more pale than I already am. That's pretty much the only thing I don't like about it, but it won't stop me from repurchasing in the future in a darker color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by scarletwoundsmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this stuff will cover up anything. my only problem is that it doesn't dry.... especially on my nose. :/
overall, I do like it, it's good for days when I need more coverage/feel like spending more time on my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

When I first opened the tube, a greasy liquid came out first, then the product. The concealer itself has a weird consistency and looks greasy when I squeeze it out. I immediately regretted my $6 purchase. However, I decided to try it out around my jawline in case it broke me out. Once on the skin, it does not look greasy at all. The "ultra light" color matches my pale skin really well. This concealer covers like an absolute dream and stays put once it sets with powder. I am still weirded out by the texture and seemingly greasiness, but I will deal with it.

Another comparable nicely full coverage concealer I've tried is the MUFE full cover, but not only is that $32, it doesn't come in light enough shades to match my skin. It only works on the undereye area because it is pink-toned. The MUFE has a much wider shade selection though, so if you can't find your shade in the hard candy and don't mind shelling out $32 for a concealer, try that one. The consistency is slightly different from the hard candy as well.

The only real CON of this product besides the lack of shade selection is that it is only sold at Walmart. I had to try 3 different Walmarts before I could find the "ultra light" color. What a pain in the butt.

UPDATE: After using this in the morning and leaving it on for 8 hours, my forehead was a greasy mess. If you have oily skin, or an oily t-zone, perhaps this is not the product for you. It still worked great on my cheeks though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Suzzieraquel

I enjoy this concealer! I don't recommend anyone use this for the under eye area... Because it will set into lines and crease. This heavy duty concealer works great for any discoloration, acne scars, redness, anything! Love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This definitely has some serious pigmentation. I used to use this under my eyes, but now I just use this to cover any sort of dark marks that may arise on my face. I use the pencil included with it on my waterline if I feel like my rims are really red compared to the rest of my skin. Also, the amount of product you get for your money is amazing.