Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i like this concealer for spots. i think it works really well at covering. you also need the smallest amount so it lasts ages.

This brand used to be sold at sephora and was owned by the same company that owns urban decay. Its not sold at sephora anymore and is now exclusively sold at walmart. The packaging reminds me of urban decay and some of their products are comparable to high end products.
But onto glamoflauge! i bought this in the hopes it would cover the hyperpigmentation on my cheeks and also be a replacement for make up forever full cover concealer,because i just couldn't afford the $32 price tag anymore. With this being under $6 i thought id give it a try. They dont have testers so i would recommend getting a shade darker then what you would normally get because it comes out lighter then what it looks like in the tube. I have fair skin and i got the fair medium shade.
Its quite a thick formula and you only need the tiniest bit. It covers very well and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This has worked both to cover my dark spots and under my eyes. I thought it would be too drying under my eyes, so i put on eye cream beforehand and it worked great. Didn't crease or cake up all day. And this brand doesn't test on animals which is very important to me!
I would recommend this for serious concealer users!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Works wonderfully! I'm about NC40-42 and it matches very well although not perfectly; it is a tad orange but only perceptible up close and in natural light outside. It does cling to dry spots if I'm not careful. I've used it to make a tinted moisture as well with my facial moisturizer, and it was very good. It works well for me under the eyes and covers well. It does not settle into my lines but mine are minor and I do not use as much product as some people might... So the key is to not use too much.

This is the best concealer I have ever tried! I have acne prone/ oily skin so this was perfect for it. But this formula is a little dry so if you have dry skin moisturize before you use. A little bit goes long way, I used a beauty sponge to blend and it was perfect. It goes very nice under my bb cream. I got ultra light, a little light for me but nothing my bronzer could not fix. 2 layers of this is also perfect foundation, it might look small but you don't need a lot at all!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

It was really opaque for me, but rubbed off very easily, within a few hours. I'd say this is a full on dupe for Make Up For Ever's Full Coverage concealer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I put off buying this for a while because it only came in 3 shades and none of them looked like they would match me, but when I saw they came out with a Light Medium shade, I snatched it up and it matches pretty decent. I and I don't believe I'll ever run out because a little goes such a long way. Soo full coverage. I like this for my blemishes/dark spots, just need to blend out a lot or else it can look obvious/flat looking. I tried it for under my eyes, and although it covered all my undereye circles, it was too dry looking and settled into my fine lines, so I would not use for that purpose. Love this for full coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very full coverage concealer, price is great & color selection has improved (went from 3 choices to it's current 6 choices). I prefer MUFE Full Coverage because I find it has a less greasy feel and dries to a powdery finish where Hard Candy stays a bit tacky to the touch. Wish I liked Hard Candy more than MUFE because you can't beat the price! It cost $6 at Walmart (& is only sold at Walmart, BTW). I am an NC20-25 in MAC and #6 in MUFE Full Cover concealer & both Hard Candy Light & Light Medium work well w/ my coloring but neither is a perfect match, IMO. I find that Light is too light for my coloring and Light Medium is too dark for my coloring. I could probably blend the 2 for best match but I just prefer to use my MUFE since I like the lighter feel & finish more. A tiny amount goes a long way w/ this product-it is very concentrated and must be used in tiny amounts only or it will look horrible. 1st time I used it , I blobbed it on and it was a disaster! Use only tiny amounts, I can't stress that enough!! Great product if you can find a perfect match and like the finish.

this product is AMAZING. I've repurchased and repurchased more times than I can count. It had amazing coverage, it covers right over all of my red, rosy cheeks I hate. It stays on all day too! I can go to school at 6 and be home by 4 and my makeup still looks the same.

I had high hopes for this one. I have very severe under eye circles and very oily skin. At first try this went on nicely and seemed heavily pigmented and really opaque. Unfortunately my opinion of it after wearing it for 2 weeks is that it really isn't that pigmented/opaque. It wears off within an hour or so and creases like no tomorrow. The color selection is also problematic . They need a lot more shades.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm a NC37-NC40 depending on season. I have normal skin with fairly smooth complexion. You need to take in consideration that I like my concealers to be lighter under my eyes.
I got the shades Medium and Tan. Tan is the better match for me as it's darker and contains warmer pigments. The medium leans more to the neutral beige spectrum and make me look ashy. Both are super pigmented and almost feel a bit like "hardened mud' when you squeeze it out. Still, its blendable and creamy. I would describe it as a mix of liquid and cream concealer in a tube. You need the tiniest little drop(can not even call it drop) to cover your blemishes and undereye area. Don't overdo it, or it'll look cakey and completely gross.
The finish is matte and staying power is good due to the thickness of the concealer.
It smells a bit muddy and chemical but nothing that bothers me since I can't smell it once applied on my face. As the product claims, it can cover tattoos!
They only offer this concealer in 3 different shades. I'm sorry to say that darker ladies than NC42 will most probably not have any luck in this case. Packaging looks and feel cheap, but comes in a tube which makes is very hygienic and doesn't dry out.
It also comes with a concealer pen which I use sometimes as a light eyeliner. Works pretty good actually. I think I would use it more frequently though if the color suited me better.
I only use this during night time. It looks quite heavy during the day time.
I got mine from ebay cause I live in Thailand, but US people can find this on Walmart for 6 dollars. The amount will last me a life time! I really recommend this to everyone who looks for a complete coverage concealer and doesn't want to spend a fortune!

Top Rated Hard Candy Products