April 16, 2014 | 1959 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

I have really bad acne, so I was looking for something that would give more coverage, trust when I say a little goes a long way & its buildable so you can keep adding until acne scars disappears.

highly reccomend this if you want somethings cheap & works...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by effervescentdolt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff is great! i have light which i use for my under eye area, its very very creamy and covers my darkness well. I have medium which i use for the rest of my face, its not as creamy as the light, not sure if its just my tube or what. Lasting power is 5ish hours depending if you set it with a powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have gone through almost three tubes of this already because so far it's done the best at covering up dark spots on my face. I wish that there were more shades to choose from, but for the price I pay and for the coverage I get I can't complain. The consistency is almost mousse-like and a little goes a L O N G way. I will continue to repurchase this simply because of the price and the coverage that it provides. My fingers are crossed that more shades will be available in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have major dark circles issue, so I decided to try this after reading many good reviews. It is awesome! You have to really be careful when you use it though, because you only need a tiny tiny bit of product for undereyes. Definitely recommended, too bad I don't have Walmart nearby my house, so I had to order it online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this concealer! It goes on smooth and you only need to use the tiniest amount. Its very blendable, but you need to make sure you have the right shade. I highly suggest getting two colors and mixing them in little jar. I used a empty Lush sample jar, but anything with a lid will work, like a contacts case. This method is also got because you can adjust it by season to ork for you. I used light add just a bit of medium, about a 5:1 ratio. works great. And even with both its still just $12, I've paid more then that for waaay less foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by eyeofthetiger

This is an amazing concealer. It covers my acne scars and acne great. It does not emphasize my dry patches. And it is seriously opaque. I pretty much use this as a foundation. About half the size of a pea can over my entire face. It gives a pretty natural texture to the skin but it does wear off really quickly, you definitely need a powder if you want this to stay more than an hour because I believe it's oil based and seems not to dry but rather stays the same texture as it was in the tube. Also, for those of you who actually want to cover a tattoo, you'll need a few layers, a shade that matches you really well, and a really natural powder, if it's a big event or you're going to get hot, you might want to splurge on an intense high end concealer. Other than needing powder, this is amazing for anyone who needs to cover blemishes and discolouration.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this to try as a face concealer. And it didn't work that great on my face, granted I may had used way more than I should have. But I also heard that it could be a tattoo cover up. I don't have a tattoo, but I do have a medium sized birthmark on my leg. So after I applied it, it left a huge yellow glob where I covered it up. To tell you, I am an NW 20 (so super pale and super pink).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

I love this Concealer! I got it just a few days ago to cover up my dark circles and it worked amazingly without being to cakey. Also you only need the smallest amount and its enough for under my eyes and I usually still have some left over. The packaging is a squeeze tube which I like a lot, and I also like the design on it as well. I will be using this forever since you got so much product and don't need to use very much at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased this in Medium. For reference I am a NC30-5. I thought this would be the concealer that would end my concealer binge-ing but sadly it has not. It does get cakey and does not cover my under eye circles well. The worst part is that it oxidized on me..I've never had this problem happen to me with a concealer..a foundation sure but never a concealer. Sorely disappointed and swapped this away. It is only available at WalMart and I believe pricing is around 7$? Comes in a squeeze tube. I do use the little pencil it comes with for rimming my inner eye to make it brighter but I would not repurchase the whole package solely for the pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is the real deal. I have never used such a highly pigmented, thick, HEAVY DUTY concealer like this before - especially from the drugstore! FOR ONLY SEVEN DOLLARS!
This thing REALLY DOES hide tattoos, birthmarks, scars, anything. I burned my leg by accident with a curling iron that fell off my counter and graced my leg, causing the skin to peel off and left an ugly scar on my calve. This concealer covered it fully and completely. Very very impressed. You only need a TINY bit of this, a little goes a long way, and I do not think I will have to repurchase this again because its so pigmented that one tube is going to last me years.
This concealer totally puts Kat Von D Tattoo concealer to shame. The only complaint I have with it is that it only comes in three shades. Tan being the darkest I believe.