Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

Honestly this product gave me cons and pros.
Pros: Light-medium coverage, just what my skin needs. Big variety of colors.
Cons: Made my face break out and red. Bad packaging, not the best. If applied in wrong way may make face look cakey.
All in all be careful try out this product first, because there might be some problems with allergies. Other than that good price and good product, just not for me.

on 7/31/2012 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product for the price is amzazing it looks great on :) full covararge not to greesy i hardly use any makeup foundation that's from a drug store i ussually use ester lauder,chanenl ext this is the only one i would recomend so far for cheap foundations so yeah try it go for it and if you dont like it it's cheap azz anyways i dont think it would go well with pale skin tho coz the colours are quite dark .

on 7/30/2012 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this product and didn't like it, found the consistency quite thick and hard to apply (you have to apply it quite fast as it dries) BUT then I bought my mac 187 brush and tried the foundation again and its actually really nice and lasts for ages. Great for oily skin :) I would buy again if I was stuck.

on 7/30/2012 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I did not like this foundation what so ever, if you have light or pale skin this is not a good foundation!

on 7/29/2012 4:24:00 AM

This is a pretty good foundation, but not really everyday material, I don't know, it just felt way too heavy and also there are very few color selections, the lightest color turned out to be abit too dark for me! The price how ever is super cheap!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is a pretty decent foundation...for less than $7! I am a touch darker than NW25, and 201 Classic Beige is a perfect match for my coloring. (So 201 is just a little darker than NW25.) The texture and application are smooth, and no real scent that I noticed. I would say this is a medium buildable coverage. I sheer it out a little bit blending with a little moisturizer. My skin is definitely on the dry side, with the occasional end of day t-zone shiney. This product comes in a squeeze tube-I prefer that over bottles or jars. My only complaint is with most "drugstore" items there are no testers, so it is a stab in the dark sort of to find the right shade. This is by no means earth-shattering, but it is a good foundation at the price point. I got a decent full day wear-time. (I do expect the claim of 25 hours is stretching it considerably-and who would want to wear the same application of foundation for 25 hours anyhow?) If you want a decent foundation at a sub-$10 price point and have drier skin, this product is definitely worth considering.

on 7/22/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I just got this, and so far I really like this. I have this in 100 ivory which is a little lighter then my skin, but I actually like my foundation a little lighter, and then to darken around the edges with bronzer. This provides more coverage then my other foundation (Dream Nude Airfoam) which is great but I wanted something with a little more coverage when I'm breaking out. =( I'll update on how it wears.

EDIT: Switching to a five star rating! By itself it lasts pretty well, but my nose looks like a smeared clear lipglass on it by the end of the day, and more noticeable zit started to peek through. Thats pretty much what I expected. But! With a decent setting powder, this lasted perfectly all day. Very very happy with this foundation.

on 7/18/2012 7:38:00 AM

Matt finish, Excellent coverage, Cheap price, Perfect for my yellow undertone.

I live in Australia and everything is so damn expensive.
it's so hard to find a good quality foundation that's under $25...
and this was only $15!! and i've heard a lot of great things about this + my bourjois healthy mix foundation was running out.
so i decided to go for it and im still very happy with my choice :)

i guess this could look cakey on some people but with the right amount and the right method, you could easily avoid it. This is a great foundation! hooray!!

on 7/17/2012 11:53:00 PM

great coverage, long lasting and holds up in the heat.had a little trouble with the tube packaging but overall the price and quality made up for the tube package, I hope they never discontinue this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually really like this. Here's something you might want to know before you buy it, the color it shows on the tube is ALOT darker than the actual foundation.. so what you should do is use the tester and see which one is your color because i went for a 201, but it was too light, so i got 300 instead, which is perfect! it looked REALLY dark, but it's not :p so the first few times i've tried this, i didn't really notice anything special about it until today when i had to do a quick run to london drugs, so i just put a bit of this on along with my Almay Wakeup undereye concealer (which is good for the first few hours, gives you a nice natural look but you might notice it wear off after a while, so i definitely would not recommend it to those with oily skin.) but anyway, i noticed my skin tone looked really even, normally i'd see some patches here and there but today i was totally amazed by how great and even it looked! so i went to get another one, but when i got home i noticed the one i picked was opened :( i was so shocked and sad, but oh well.. it still works right? but yeah, i would definitely buy it again. :)