October 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. It's really inexpensive, gives medium coverage, is easily blendable, and doesn't have much of a smell (unlike rimmel's perfect match foundation). I have combination skin and get the occasional breakout, but foundation hasn't broken me out and lasts most of the day. When the weather is warmer, I do get a little bit shiny in the t-zone area, but I just blot it and it's fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is a perfect match for my skin in summer time which I rarely find in drugstore foundations. It does stays on with primer and setting powder but I do need to touch up in the afternoon at my oily nose area. It also feels light on skin but for some reason I found it hard to blend being such a liquidy foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by powiedot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very fair-medium, yellow, oily, sensitive asian skin. I am MAC studio fix NC 25 in winter. NC 35 to 37 in summer. studio fix NC 25 was a perfect match for my skin, but I didn't like the texture and it transferred like crazy. EL double wear felt tight on face.

Drug store foundations are usually not yellow enough. I am probably about 1 or 2 shades away from being jaundiced. LOL! I initially bought this foundation in Nude 202. It looked yellow enough in the tube, but was too dark and beige on the face. I exchanged it for soft beige 200, which looked pretty yellow in tube too. It was not yellow enough when initially applied. After 2 hours, the foundation oxidized and it was a bit more yellow. It matched better after oxidizing, but not perfect.

I like the weightless feel. With primer, the foundation last about 6 hours on my nose, last until removal on the rest of my face. My oily skin acts like oil make up remover. I haven't found any foundation that will last longer than 6 hours on my nose. My nose gets shiny after about 2 hours and have to blot (that's normal for me even when I use MOM as primer). It's not as good as Revlon colorstay. By the way, the yellowest shade, golden beige, in colorstay is still not yellow enough for me.

This foundation will work great for gals with dryer skin and not so yellow. I'm very acne-prone and this foundation didn't break me out.

I bought the rimmel foundation at Sears. Sears allows exchanges and returns for used make up with receipt, within 30 days of purchase. There was a sale and I had reward points. I got it for $4. I might get boots no7 foundation and mix it with rimmel foundation. Some shades in the boots line are supposed to be almost pure yellow according to boots no7 reviews. I will need to go to target and look. I might keep this foundation and use it up. But I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by samtibo2

This is an amazing foundation. It doesn't feel or look cakey. I think it has medium coverage, and blends in smoothly and it is not difficult. It's in a squeeze tube so it's very sanitary. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is that there aren't many shade selections. I have 100 ivory, and it's still too dark for me!! If it was a bit lighter, this foundation would be perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Rhialina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the only rimmel liquid foundation i've found that is light enough for my skin. it is brilliant and easy blendible
i actually found it much better than the match perfection which is 'supposed' to be better coverage wish and obviously matching wise
packaging is fb too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by DevonBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have really pale skin with a bit of an uneven skin tone, and this stuff gives great coverage. It goes on soooo smoothly and evenly, and it doesn't dry before you have a chance to blend it like some other foundations do. It really does last a long time too. I usually set it with a little loose powder on top then apply blusher etc. People often say I have nice skin but I don't, it's just an illusion from this stuff! I use Soft Beige during the daytime and if I'm going out in the evening I mix it with some Natural Beige to give a darker colour. For the price, I think it's such great value. I would be lost without this stuff, definitely recommend it... covers a multitude of sins!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by gorhamd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I bought it because of all the hype on Youtube and because it's cheap. I am so glad I did! I use the color 100 Ivory, which is the lightest color in this line. In the tube, it looks way too dark. It also looks really dark when I pour it out. However, when I start blending it into my skin, it's perfect! The finish is very powdery and matte. It has great coverage and just makes my skin look perfect. I also like that it's in a squeezy tube. I actually like squeezy tubes better than pump bottles because I have more control of how much comes out. I think I paid about $7 for this, which I think is an awesome price. I don't really need my foundation to last longer than 10 hours, so I don't know and don't care if it lasts 25 hours. But it does last on my oily skin for 10 hours, so I'm happy!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MsJinni

Good coverage. However the lasting power isn't that great. I find that it wears away even after setting, around my nose and brows. But it's an okay purchase for the price. Definitely not the holy grail for drugstore foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by kimberlymichellex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really great foundation. I've been using this for around 4 years (yep, back in the days when it was only 16 hours - now it's 25!) It covers up my blemishes and acne, without looking cakey, and provides a great base for my concealer and blush. I have combination-dry skin, and it's definitely not drying, but doesn't cause me to get too oily like other moisturizing foundations, only a bit of dewiness after a full day of having it on. It doesn't quite live up to the "25 hour" claim, and I would say after around 15-16 hours it starts to lose it's power. It's a wonderful product and I have repurchased it more times than I can remember.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MrSimonMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i'm having a love-hate relationship with this foundation. sometimes i'm absolutely in looooovvveeee with it! but the day after i hate it to death. But for the most part , on the days that I love it, I love everything about it , even the smell. The coverage is great and has an awesome satin finish for my dry-ish skin. on the days where my skin is crocodile dry , I just set it with M-A-C Fix+ and its a lovely finish :) I love the lasting power of it , it's kinda rub-proof unless you really want it to rubb off ! And the shade is great for my skin (Sand beige) .

Overall : I love it , on some days :)