September 18, 2014 | 1804 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by samtibo2

This is an amazing foundation. It doesn't feel or look cakey. I think it has medium coverage, and blends in smoothly and it is not difficult. It's in a squeeze tube so it's very sanitary. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is that there aren't many shade selections. I have 100 ivory, and it's still too dark for me!! If it was a bit lighter, this foundation would be perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Rhialina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the only rimmel liquid foundation i've found that is light enough for my skin. it is brilliant and easy blendible
i actually found it much better than the match perfection which is 'supposed' to be better coverage wish and obviously matching wise
packaging is fb too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by DevonBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have really pale skin with a bit of an uneven skin tone, and this stuff gives great coverage. It goes on soooo smoothly and evenly, and it doesn't dry before you have a chance to blend it like some other foundations do. It really does last a long time too. I usually set it with a little loose powder on top then apply blusher etc. People often say I have nice skin but I don't, it's just an illusion from this stuff! I use Soft Beige during the daytime and if I'm going out in the evening I mix it with some Natural Beige to give a darker colour. For the price, I think it's such great value. I would be lost without this stuff, definitely recommend it... covers a multitude of sins!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by gorhamd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I bought it because of all the hype on Youtube and because it's cheap. I am so glad I did! I use the color 100 Ivory, which is the lightest color in this line. In the tube, it looks way too dark. It also looks really dark when I pour it out. However, when I start blending it into my skin, it's perfect! The finish is very powdery and matte. It has great coverage and just makes my skin look perfect. I also like that it's in a squeezy tube. I actually like squeezy tubes better than pump bottles because I have more control of how much comes out. I think I paid about $7 for this, which I think is an awesome price. I don't really need my foundation to last longer than 10 hours, so I don't know and don't care if it lasts 25 hours. But it does last on my oily skin for 10 hours, so I'm happy!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MsJinni

Good coverage. However the lasting power isn't that great. I find that it wears away even after setting, around my nose and brows. But it's an okay purchase for the price. Definitely not the holy grail for drugstore foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by kimberlymichellex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really great foundation. I've been using this for around 4 years (yep, back in the days when it was only 16 hours - now it's 25!) It covers up my blemishes and acne, without looking cakey, and provides a great base for my concealer and blush. I have combination-dry skin, and it's definitely not drying, but doesn't cause me to get too oily like other moisturizing foundations, only a bit of dewiness after a full day of having it on. It doesn't quite live up to the "25 hour" claim, and I would say after around 15-16 hours it starts to lose it's power. It's a wonderful product and I have repurchased it more times than I can remember.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MrSimonMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i'm having a love-hate relationship with this foundation. sometimes i'm absolutely in looooovvveeee with it! but the day after i hate it to death. But for the most part , on the days that I love it, I love everything about it , even the smell. The coverage is great and has an awesome satin finish for my dry-ish skin. on the days where my skin is crocodile dry , I just set it with M-A-C Fix+ and its a lovely finish :) I love the lasting power of it , it's kinda rub-proof unless you really want it to rubb off ! And the shade is great for my skin (Sand beige) .

Overall : I love it , on some days :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really enjoying this foundation. As others have mentioned, this is what I always felt Revlon Colorstay should be but never was. This stuff lasts very well indeed. You definitely know you are wearing foundation (it's not magic!) but considering the coverage and lasting power it is not that heavy. I chose the color "Ivory" even though it looked too dark in the tube and it is actually perfect. It does not make me break out more than normal (my skin has a tendency to break out).
EDITED: I think I wrote this review too quickly - I realised after using it for a little while that it was actually highlighting my large pores and just felt too thick on my skin. I prefer Almay TLC for a longwearing drugstore foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by cjgrrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I read some reviews on here and decided to give this foundation a try. I have about five different kinds I'm using right now and not completely happy with any. I just ran out of Revlon photo ready which I quite like but I think I prefer this Rimmel now. It happened to be on sale ($8.50)at my Shoppers so I grabbed it. I had a bit of an issue with the shades as they are quite limited and you cannot tell a thing from just looking at the packaging but they did have testers which was cool. I really like this stuff, It has amazing coverage and still maintains a dewy look for me. Lately I'm feeling old and ugly and this gave me a nice even look, refreshed even. I recommend it, altho younger skin may find it a bit heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by mlq490

I love this foundation!
When I bought this, i noticed the color selection was bad, there were like six shades, but I tried Soft Beige (coincidentally same name as the NYC foundation I got) and I think I chose the right color.
This applies smoothly (blends easily) and isn't cakey, is long lasting, has no heavy smell, has medium/buildable coverage, a sort of dewy finish without powder... I have no complaints about the actual product.
I'm glad this has a squeeze tube instead of those extremely annoying pumpless glass bottles. It's easier to get the product out, it's a lot lighter, and more compact (a lot of foundations have excess glass around them to make you think you get more product).
And I can't believe this is so much cheaper than most foundations at only $8
Bottom line: awesome so far. The color selection is disappointing though, and this is way lighter than it appears in the tube. But nothing a little bronzer (or Maybelline Instant Age Rewind the Eraser Makeup that's too dark) won't fix.