Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

This product is okay for oily skin it lasts longer on my face than all of the other liquid foundations that ive tried. but i would probably recommend this for people with drier skin because it is very hydrating and would probably last longer on drier skins. Over all for the price whicc was $6 in canada on sale its pretty good quality.

on 8/8/2012 3:01:00 AM

I have re-purchased this product already and i still love it. I use shade 103, and I started out using it as a foundation, but I later noticed it's such a close match to my skin-tone that I now just use it as a concealer under my eyes and around my nose, without any other products to blend it or anything! It does last very well, I workout a lot and it never looks patchy or streaky or cakey. It might slightly wear off, but evenly, and that's after about 2 hours of continuous sweating! It has also not broken me out ever.
I have only given it 3/5 though, just because for its actual purpose of a foundation, I prefer others over it. It does have a bit of a greasy finish and just doesn't feel as nice on the skin as I would have wanted it to, which is why i switched to just using it on my problem areas. But if you aren't worried about foundation feeling super natural to the touch, then i would recommend this product!

on 8/7/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love this foundation! I seem to be switching between this and Revlon colorstay and was having trouble deciding which I liked more. But I've decided I actually like this foundation more! It stays on for so long and looks more natural than colorstay. I do have to keep blotting my face throughout the day but that's just bcy skin is that oily. I highly recommend this for a natural medium coverage foundation. I have acne scars and still get small breakouts here and there and this does a fine job covering. FYI the shades all look super dark but don't let that deter you. I am buff in colorstay and nc20 in mac and the lightest shade ( I believe it's ivory) is a perfect match for me.

on 8/5/2012 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I mainly used MAC prolongwear and Estee Lauder double wear before randomly trying this foundation a couple months ago. Now I only use this foundation in shade 202 (for ref I am mac nc30 or tawny in dw). It has been a very hot and humid summer and this lasts from early morning to late evening. I do blot and powder a couple times throughout the day which is fine because the coverage stays very nicely. I found this on sale for $6 at Shoppers and notice it goes on sale quite often, can't get any cheaper than that and the colour matches my skin tone way better than any other foundation I have tried. The packaging may not be anything fancy but its definitely worth trying if you like longwear foundation and have oily skin like me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great long wearing foundation. I wish there was a bigger color selection, because the lightest shade is slightly too dark for me. This foundation is very moisturizing, and in my opinion looks less cakey than colorstay. It does feel tacky for a few minutes after,until it thoroughly sinks into the skin. This foundation also seems to get the most compliments. Its cheap, and the bottle is designed well (squeeze tube). Im on my second bottle and I will continue repurchasing.

Honestly this product gave me cons and pros.
Pros: Light-medium coverage, just what my skin needs. Big variety of colors.
Cons: Made my face break out and red. Bad packaging, not the best. If applied in wrong way may make face look cakey.
All in all be careful try out this product first, because there might be some problems with allergies. Other than that good price and good product, just not for me.

on 7/31/2012 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product for the price is amzazing it looks great on :) full covararge not to greesy i hardly use any makeup foundation that's from a drug store i ussually use ester lauder,chanenl ext this is the only one i would recomend so far for cheap foundations so yeah try it go for it and if you dont like it it's cheap azz anyways i dont think it would go well with pale skin tho coz the colours are quite dark .

on 7/30/2012 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this product and didn't like it, found the consistency quite thick and hard to apply (you have to apply it quite fast as it dries) BUT then I bought my mac 187 brush and tried the foundation again and its actually really nice and lasts for ages. Great for oily skin :) I would buy again if I was stuck.

on 7/30/2012 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I did not like this foundation what so ever, if you have light or pale skin this is not a good foundation!

on 7/29/2012 4:24:00 AM

This is a pretty good foundation, but not really everyday material, I don't know, it just felt way too heavy and also there are very few color selections, the lightest color turned out to be abit too dark for me! The price how ever is super cheap!