July 25, 2014 | 1535 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 8:14:00 AM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was very excited to try this product,as I have oily skin, and believed the gel formula would be perfect for me. Unfortunately, this did absolutely nothing for me.Left my skin feeling sticky, not at all nourished. Will not purchase again :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by RaeKennedy

This gel is my Holy Grail PRIMER!! I use mineral powder foundations and this Gel is the best primer I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyyzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer. I usually HATE the greasy feeling of any moisturizer. I would buy moisturizers that say it wasn't greasy but they weren't moisturizing at all. And all the really hydrating ones , you feel that its there. And I don't like that. So I decided to try this GEL moisturizer. I'm a sucker for GEL products. I loved this stuff from the moment I tried it. It is so moisturizing and locks in the moisture for a really long time. My face doesn't feel dry and my makeup doesn't look cakey because it's moisture ! I love the smell and when you apply it, it's like water. I absolutely love it and most def I am gonna repurchase. Plus I have super dry skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by cutiejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this moisturizer is PERFECT. i just bought this today, but i already love this. it's great under make up, doesn't make you into a oil machine. and it makes my skin feel SOOOO amazingly soft. the scent is eehh, it doesn't really bother me but it doesn't really smell bad. i just wish Garnier would change the packaging into a pump like the other one with SPF. i think putting moisturizer in a jar is so unsanitary! but this is a great product itself!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by jenjen86

It's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that actually moisturizes without breaking me out, but this one does the job. I would even say it's high-end quality, although very inexpensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 8:03:00 AM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the concept of this, but the fragrance is so heavy that it made me break out horribly all over. I haven't broken out in years. Maybe if this came in a pump or a tube and was fragrance free, I'd try it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by courtinkerbell

This is the best moisturizer I have bought for the price. It's so light but so surprisingly moisturizing. It's great under makeup, and doesn't leave my face shiny. (Although not completely matte either) It leaves my face supple with a slight dewey glow? I really like it. I have combination skin and it works great for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by buggylovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this product out after searching long and hard for an affordable moisturizer I could use at night. I really loved the idea of it being a gel. It's not often you find gel-type moisturizers at your local drugstore. Other than the feel of it, I liked nothing more of this moisturizer. The smell drove me insane. It's a clean, fresh smell but it was SO strong to me. I couldn't get past it. I have sensitive, oily skin, and I believe this irritated it, seeing as for the nights I had used it, I developed small irritation like "pimples." I happily returned this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by cassytava

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you have dry skin this product is NOT for you. It made my skin feel tighter and drier. I knew I was going to have a problem with this product when I first applied it and alcohol. As soon as I noticed this I looked for the ingredients and alcohol is the third ingredient listed. If you have sensitive skin I would stay away from this product due to the fragrance and alcohol content.

16 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love this moisturizer! makes my skin so smooth & hydrated. since it's gel, it's not as heavy as other moisturizers - which is great in humid weather. i'll be buying this from now on :)