April 20, 2014 | 930 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Pink Label

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ASHMO420

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted this BB cream to work for me! This was the first BB cream I've used and I was looking for a “foundation” product packed full of skin care ingredients. I have oily, acne-prone skin with significant scarring. I had hopes for the whitening agents to help diminish my scarring, but alas I couldn't use the product enough to even begin to see results.
The product broke me out and caused significant cystic acne on my cheeks and chin. I did originally use this product alone, but later mixed it with MUFE mat velvet- the finish was too "oily" on my already oily face. My mixture was about 2 parts BB cream 1 part mat velvet.
Acne prone or oily skinned women beware- this product may not work for you. Give it a test run (possibly buy a trial size?) before committing to this as your foundation. Oily skin types may want to consider a matte powder to finish the product (although this did not work for me by itself) or a matifying primer.
I cannot give this a horrible rating simply because the product itself isn't bad, my skin just did not agree with it. The finish could work well on normal to dry skin types-giving the skin a luminous finish. The coverage is nice for a BB cream-but may not be enough for those with skin discoloration and/or acne. The color blends well into your skin tone, but probably only for those who are fair-medium. The packaging is pretty and the pump is nice and sanitary, but it is impossible to tell how much product you have left.
Overall this could work wonders for those who already have decent skin, but if your skin is acne-prone, use with caution.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Vinid

This is the first bb cream I've bought.

Coverage:
medium. It makes me look naturally, but in some days I would prefer sth stronger.

Color:
it got one color, after few minutes it's quite pinkish, and glowing - yep "dewy" skin :3

Oil control:
well, just a bit. What is annoying, that it made my cheeks dry :/ so I need to put a moisturizing cream first, otherwise I've got "dry peels?" (dunno if it's correct in eng).

Overall:
yep, I would buy it again, but first I want to try others bb creams :)
Oh, and it has a kawaii packaging ^^

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by achen4

I just recently bought this BB cream and so far I really enjoy using it. It comes in a very sturdy pink container with a pump - which is very hygienic. However, I'm not a big fan of the size of the container, it is fairly large and not made for travel.

The product itself is a light-medium beige cream. I do not find it as thick as nor as gray as the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream. The color is a good match for my skin tone (NC 20-25). The thing I love the most is its ability to control oil production. I think this will be a good BB cream for oily-combination skin (which is what I have). I like to dab it all over my face and then blending it in with a Kabuki brush. This gives me the most natural and flawless finish. You don't even need a primer.

I think I will consider re-purchasing this again in the future, but there are just so many other BB creams out on the market and I would like to test out some of the other ones first.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by XxImmyxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first BB creme I tried. I've been using it for 6 months now and it is better than any foundation/tinted moisturiser I've used. I have acne-prone, oily, sensitive skin. However, this BB creme seems to work well with my skin. My skin feels less oily throughout the day and it actually improves the condition of my skin so I get less acne as the day wears on. It doesn't irritate my skin either. It gives medium coverage which is enough for me but you can build it up, and it pretty much matches my skin tone. However, it doesn't smell very good which has put me off recently wearing it, which is a shame. It also has grey undertones which is what ruins it the most! It can also feel a bit thick when applying it so I use a makeup sponge to even it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by smithm

So I have really really REALLY oily and acne prone skin.
As soon as I tried this, I was overjoyed.
The skin79 pink label bb cream is specifically designed for oily skin, and I think it helped ALOT with oil control.
This product is great, it evened out my skin tone and controlled my oil, a miracle in a bottle :)

To control my oil on my face, I apply Nivea Daily Essentials Shine Control after cleansing.
Then I dab on this BB cream, and blend with my fingers,It blends beautifully.
Then I dab on my Maybelline Shine Control pressed powder with a disposable sponge.
And to finish it all off, I just spray some water on my face with a spray bottle to set everything.

This works great for my oil, hope this helps :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the beginning of the year through a local asian market. I am 75% vietnamese with fair to medium beige skin.

I paid $30 for it.

The color comes out to a cool gray tone and makes me look sick or dead.
I didnt really notice about reducing scars or acne on my skin. (not a dramatic difference to notice). It does however conceal my undereye circles so I didnt have to use concealer at all.

I would not purchase this product again because
1) its pretty pricey
2) the pump stopped working after 6times and there was no way for me to get to the item so I end up having to throw it away ( i was fairly sad )
3) the packaging is very cheapy/poorly made. (cheap plastic)

If the product comes in a different easy accessible packaging I would definally buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by mailife4

When I need a fountain that will give me flawless skin, I use this product. It keeps my skin from feeling dry. My pores look nonexistence when I use this fountain. You don't need much and it gives you full coverage without feeling caked. The one thing I don't like is that it is found in one shade and sometimes it can make me look a bit ashy. But after 10 minutes of having the product on my face, my skin looks amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by magucken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product.
It provides moderate to full coverage, doesn't settle in pores or line, and it evens out my very fair skin tone without making it look pink or orange. It has an SPF of 25, has a nice clean scent to it.... What more could you want?

The color is probably more suitable for lighter skin tones. If you're unsure, there are a couple of nice YT videos out there comparing the different brands of BB creams and their respective shades, e.g. by Jen from frmheadtotoe and BentleyBlonde.

Prices seem to vary quite a bit, depending on where you buy. I bought it through Amazon for under $20 incl. shipping.

I am sure I will buy this again, and I can recommend you give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I had no idea what to expect when I bought this off Amazon. I had watched YouTube gurus rave about this and read the reviews about this but not everyone had great things to say. I really love this though. It's really easy to apply and it looks completely natural. My skin isn't too bad lately so I can't say how I would like it if I were dealing with any skin issues. I love that it makes me look so flawless and it doesn't feel like I have anything on my face. I really like the packaging too, it seems like so few foundations have a pump and I appreciate the ones that do. I haven't worn this for more than 8 hours yet but I know it lasts that long with a loose powder to set. Definitely love this and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by PrincessofIce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
Good price (got it for about $15 with free shipping off ebay from seller rubyruby76)
Evens out skin
Easy to use
Light coverage
Doesn't break me out

Cons:
Mediocre oil control
Packing is hard to tell how much is left

I haven't really noticed much difference in the tone of my skin or wrinkles (then again I don't really have many), but it works great as quick foundation. My only real complaint about this is the oil control. I have pretty oily skin and it doesn't quite do the job to what I was expecting. I did a little bit of research on the skin79 official site and it turns out this is for normal skin. Oh well.