November 22, 2014 | 1979 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by daisyeyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first experience with a Korean BB. I've been experimenting with the Western ones. I have to say, there definitely is a difference. This is the first one that truly seems like an all-in-one product. It is creamy, applies easily, provides medium coverage, is buildable, and doesn't need finishing powder. I used it as concealer and although it didn't give me the coverage of my beloved Cle de Peau stick, it applied more smoothly and hasn't settled into lines or caked in dry spots. The negative - it is very gray. I thought it dried to a more natural color on my NW15-20 skin than how it looked when I first applied it. I am hoping that the residual slight discoloration (which no one but I would notice, I imagine) means I am getting great SPF. I have some samples of this. I think I would use it again for days that I need sunscreen more than a perfect face. I said I would buy it again, but the only choices are yes or no. This is a maybe for me.

I can't compare it to the other Skin79 BBs because I haven't tried them yet. I plan to try the Gold Label tomorrow. Check my reviews in a few days for that one.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very very oily/acne-prone skin. I have moderate acne scarring and I am NC30-37 in Mac. And I live in a tropical weather.

The consistency-It's actually thick and came out grey. I looked ridiculous when wearing this at first but after 15 minutes it oxidized to suit my skin tone, not exactly the perfect skin color but slightly lighter but still passable when set with a darker powder. This prbably wouldnt suit a person with skin tone above NC37. as it only comes in one color

Coverage-This was sheer to medium coverage and covers acne scars moderately, I still have to use a concealer when using this as the acne scars can still be seen through.

Application-I applied with fingers and i felt that it helps melt the cream into my skin better than when using a brush or a sponge.

Longevity-This was so-so for me mainly because it got SUPERRR OILY on me after just 4 hours and it have also disappeared from my forehead and chin by then. And I was in an air-conditioning room the whole time!
BB Creams are meant to be used alone, so when testing this I was not wearing any primer/moisturizer underneath and I even set it with a loose powder.When I meant super oily I meant, when swiping my fingers across my cheeks the BB Cream came off along with my natural oil in a small gooey mess. Kinda disgusting and to be honest I have never had a foundation or tinted moisturizer or BB cream do that to me.Eww

All in all, this would have made me a convert had it not been so oily on me and disappeared after just four hours. This I'd probably recommend for people with dry/normal skin. If you have oily skin like me, best to skip this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by beautybunny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product due to the rave on you tube and other websites .. i have been using it for a while and i LOVE IT!!! it gives me an medium coverage which is all i need as i get the occasional breakout. it does come in one color and can sometimes be grey toned but after 10 minutes it start to turn to a lovely skin toned color that matches fair skin tones like myself. it CONTROLS MY OIL which is a must have for me. if you want it to last all day or if you are using this in summer then dust some finishing powder on top and your set.

positive: good coverage, lasts, oil-control, cute packaging, pump included.
there is nothing negative about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sbiringer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am writing a review after wearing this for a half day so far. I usually put my makeup on around 6:30am and 2-3hours later I have an oil slick on my t-zone. I just now looked at my face and there was a little shine but nothing like before with out the Skin79. Used a blotting paper and problem solved. This makes my Mac Studio Fix makeup stay on better and I finally have the type of coverage I want without having to use a lot of foundation. I still have to use a little concealer on my blemishes since I've had acne prone skin forever. I do find that it helps to blot the cream on blemishes, let it dry for several minutes before applying concealer. I'm an NC35 and had no problems with the cream matching my skin tone. Overall, I am very impressed with this product. I do not get that oily feeling on my face like I did before without using this. It doesn't really feel like I'm wearing any makeup at all. I purchased this authentic cream on Amazon from buyer Pink Gelee. Ordered on Easter weekend and received on Thursday. Super fast shipping! I would like to see how it holds up in Las Vegas weather when I go on vacation next month!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by betosmom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am upset that I am just now discovering this product and not when I needed it the most 5 years ago! Skin79 is great. They do have too much of a variety to choose from so you get overwhelmed and confused about which product is best for your skin. I do recommend ordering it through Amazon even if it takes 3-4 weeks to receive. (Most likely you're going to order overseas) Look for a sample kit to try their 4 best sellers. I feel good because I know this is real BB cream. I recently tried Garnier's BB cream and I thought that was good until I got this. Now that I've tried authentic BB cream, I've realized Garnier's BB cream is nothing like it. It is definitely just like a tinted moisturizer with a sad amount of coverage...that also leaves you feeling super oily, shiny and somewhat discolored? Gross.

I tried this cream as soon as I received it in the mail. The consistency is a bit thick but applies smoothly. What blew me away was how it did not leave my skin feeling oily or sticky! Coverage was spectacular and I do recommend applying one layer generously in a circular motion to set, then pat on a second layer to diminish any skin imperfections. I have light/medium skin with golden undertones. Bare Minerals in Golden Medium is my exact match. The tint of this BB cream is a little too light for me but after 30 minutes, the oxidation kicks in and eventually matches my skin complexion. After just 2 weeks of use, my skin is noticeably lighter, smoother, hydrated, tighter and most of my hyper-pigmentation has faded. My mother doesn't lecture about how I cannot care of my skin anymore. Fantastic!

I paid just $10 for this and shipping was $4.99. A very small investment for great skin. It's definitely worth a try. I will be ordering this wonderful youth potion again!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by chelsie614

I have only been using this for a week now, but so far I absolutely love it. It evens out my skin tone beautifully, even my red cheeks which I have so much trouble covering up. I've also noticed that all pimples I had on my face have vanished. I also like that it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup...I hate looking like a cake-face!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

New favorite product right here! Perfectly designed bottle, completely sealed from light, hygienic and efficient pump and easy to control in terms of dosage.
The texture is quite thick and soft, which made me worry that it would break me out, but it totally didn't. The color settles and blends into my skin after a few minutes, and the coverage is natural and quite good - AND it stayed put through an entire day and a party. No creasing or pilling up, no sliding or discoloration. Just lovely.
It also has SPF 25, is oil-free and helps old marks and scars fade a little over time, which just about makes it the perfect product in my opinion.
I'm in love with it, and if that changes I'll update!

UPDATE: Nope, no change. I friggin love this stuff. It sinks in so naturally, matching my skintone PERFECTLY. As someone else has said, it is undetectable even up close. It does not slide or flake, and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by cagedpopmachine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this BB cream for about 2 months. My skin has become clearer and a little bit smoother. The color is a perfect match for me, I'm probably a NC20, very pale, slight yellow undertones. It can look very natural or more full-coverage depending how much is applied. I don't think it is too grey--the only time it was grey on me was when I dabbed a glob on a scar on my chin and didn't blend at all. Otherwise is blends nicely, it has never rubbed off or transfered and looks great all day. Since it has a decent SPF that doesn't break me out this is perfection for me! I'll buy again when I get low and I'm planning on trying other BB creams at some point.

Update 10/2012: Still using this and it's still working very well for me. I'm finding the BB cream wears best on its own rather than set with a powder...odd.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Meggyeggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've only been using this product for about three days, but already I'm in love with it! The consistency is super smooth and blendable. A little goes a long way with this bb cream.

As for the coverage this bb cream ranges from light to medium, depending on how much you apply.

When I first applied the cream to my face I was a little worried about the coloring of it. It had this odd grayish pinkish undertone to it. But that went away after a couple of minutes.

This has better oil control than the foundation I was using earlier (Revlon Colorstay in the lightest shade) and it stays in place for the whole day.

I will be posting an updated review in a couple of weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really liking this product because it looks very natural on my NC20 skin. Aside from going on smoothly, I love the fact that it helps to lighten old acne marks. Another great thing is that it has sunscreen. This is definitely my new favorite product.