October 2, 2014 | 1091 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by chelsie614

I have only been using this for a week now, but so far I absolutely love it. It evens out my skin tone beautifully, even my red cheeks which I have so much trouble covering up. I've also noticed that all pimples I had on my face have vanished. I also like that it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup...I hate looking like a cake-face!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

New favorite product right here! Perfectly designed bottle, completely sealed from light, hygienic and efficient pump and easy to control in terms of dosage.
The texture is quite thick and soft, which made me worry that it would break me out, but it totally didn't. The color settles and blends into my skin after a few minutes, and the coverage is natural and quite good - AND it stayed put through an entire day and a party. No creasing or pilling up, no sliding or discoloration. Just lovely.
It also has SPF 25, is oil-free and helps old marks and scars fade a little over time, which just about makes it the perfect product in my opinion.
I'm in love with it, and if that changes I'll update!

UPDATE: Nope, no change. I friggin love this stuff. It sinks in so naturally, matching my skintone PERFECTLY. As someone else has said, it is undetectable even up close. It does not slide or flake, and it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by cagedpopmachine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this BB cream for about 2 months. My skin has become clearer and a little bit smoother. The color is a perfect match for me, I'm probably a NC20, very pale, slight yellow undertones. It can look very natural or more full-coverage depending how much is applied. I don't think it is too grey--the only time it was grey on me was when I dabbed a glob on a scar on my chin and didn't blend at all. Otherwise is blends nicely, it has never rubbed off or transfered and looks great all day. Since it has a decent SPF that doesn't break me out this is perfection for me! I'll buy again when I get low and I'm planning on trying other BB creams at some point.

Update 10/2012: Still using this and it's still working very well for me. I'm finding the BB cream wears best on its own rather than set with a powder...odd.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Meggyeggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've only been using this product for about three days, but already I'm in love with it! The consistency is super smooth and blendable. A little goes a long way with this bb cream.

As for the coverage this bb cream ranges from light to medium, depending on how much you apply.

When I first applied the cream to my face I was a little worried about the coloring of it. It had this odd grayish pinkish undertone to it. But that went away after a couple of minutes.

This has better oil control than the foundation I was using earlier (Revlon Colorstay in the lightest shade) and it stays in place for the whole day.

I will be posting an updated review in a couple of weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really liking this product because it looks very natural on my NC20 skin. Aside from going on smoothly, I love the fact that it helps to lighten old acne marks. Another great thing is that it has sunscreen. This is definitely my new favorite product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by iHEARTnoobs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I love this. I have mild acne, scarring and dry skin. This is the only foundation I'm able to use that won't extenuate my dry patches and covers EVERYTHING! A pea size amount goes a long way. You can order a legit bottle for $22, I've tried desperately to find something cheaper at drugstores but it looks like I'll just have to suck it up and splurge -_- Oh, the price we pay for beauty..

(I WOULDN'T TAKE ANY CHANCES ORDERING IT FROM EBAY, it's full of fakes)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmm! I am quite intrigued by this bb cream. It is my first experience with bb cream, and I'm writing an intial response review and plan to update as I use it a few more times in different conditions, so bear with me.

I bought a sample tube of this from eBay for a few bucks, and am writing this review under the assumption that it isn't a fake. Looks real enough! First off, like most Asian bb creams are notorious for, this comes out a VERY ashy gray - not a slightly tinted gray, but I mean ...GRAY. A medium-dark gray which you then smear all over your FACE. I was tempted to rub this in like a lotion, but ... don't do that. Using my fingers, I spread it all around my face [you'll need a healthy glob if you need medium coverage] and patted on extra layers over blemish-y areas, aghast at how ashy my face was looking, but expecting it to oxidize. When it did, a few minutes later, I was pleasantly surprised. On my MUFE HD 120 skin, it still has a *touch* of ashiness, but I can easily see that coming off as a 'brightening' effect on some people/skintones/types. I have a very olive skintone, so it is easy to see anything ashy or too light. It is easier to use this if you have relatively good skin, as it can be used as a tinted moisturizer type dealio.

The finish on this is nice, a satiny natural finish [not quite 'dewy'] without looking greasy or powdery. I have dry skin, though, and the weather is still a little chilly/dry. I also applid this on a completely dry face - no moisturizer/primer. I can see this clinging to dry patches, but on my skin the only places where it started looking a *little* powdery and cakey was on the areas I layered it on - to be expected. I would even rate this finish as similar to MUFE HD. Coverage, once layered, is medium, but I could see myself using this on a daily, casual basis. I probably won't, simply because I have so many other foundations that have a better color payoff, but I DO know I won't be wasting my time and money trying American bb cream knockoffs.

I'll let you know about its staying power if I'm brave enough to wear it to work :) I would give it a 3.5

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I did a lot of research on this bb cream against the Missha one and decided on this one. A lot of people say that it's very grey on application but blends in after a while. The greyness does go down after a while but I still find it too grey for me and have to put powder or bronzer on top. It doesn't make me look shiney or too matte. I have to moisturise beforehand, especially my dry areas as the bb cream makes those areas flakey. Easy to apply although a hassle as I have to apply powder/bronzer on afterwards.

It gives a light coverage and evens out my skintone and does minimise the appearance of my pores and works as a good primer.

I don't wear this product enough to comment on whether it has any skincare benefits although it is great that it contains SPF.

It's good value for money as a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by missbuttercup90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. I just got it in the mail and decided to use it right away, since I was getting ready to leave my house anyway. I put it on and I still can't believe that you cannot see that I am wearing any makeup whatsoever! I have pretty good skin, so I don't need too much coverage, I only have a few acne scars and some discoloration. For the invisible effect that I got, however, I find the coverage amazing. I just keep staring at myself in the mirror wondering why I ever bought any foundations to begin with, when this is everything I could ever need.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this product to work so badly but unfortunately, it gave me bad whiteheads and cystic acne along my chin, jaw line and cheeks. I cleaned my brushes regularly, practiced good hygiene, took my vitamins, drank water, etc... but I feel like within the 2 weeks I used this, it made my skin worse.

It's been about a month and my skin is finally getting back to normal. It's too bad because I thought this would work for my asian skin.