on 4/27/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product from sasa in order to not have a fake cause a reaction with the missha bb cream (which I also loved) and I LOVE this bb cream. It's amazing. I recommend or highly, as well as ordering it from sasa, since many bb creams on ebay and Amazon can be fakes. There are videos and instructions to make sure they're not knock offs as well, which if you've had a reaction I recommend you look at. It moisturized my asking and left a very even look, I only needed minimal concealer coverage, which is to be expected considering this is a very light bb cream. Anyway, i'm rambling, but I love it.

on 4/27/2012 3:37:00 AM

ive tried a lot of bb creams.. asian.. american.. canadian.. i even look like a have a collection and among all the bb creams ive tried.. this i must say is my HG bb cream.. its easy to apply..just spread the product on your hands and pat it over your face and neck, apply a powder just to set if you have oily skin or during hot weather..a lilttle amount goes a long way..i also love the consistency.. not too thick nor liquidy.. the best thing about this is that it feels very light on skin.. almost feels like you're not wearing any make up at all... there are times that i have an oily skin but this product never fails to make my skin look better... it gives a good coverage that looks very natural unlike other bb creams that looks very cakey... this is a sure main stay in my make up kit..^_^ definitely recommend this product..

additional input.. i believe this bb cream works best on asian skin... im asian and like i said it works really well for me..

on 4/25/2012 7:30:00 PM

If your second guessing buying this cause you have to order it, DO NOT! this is a miracle worker! I'm so use to heavy duty coverage and this made me realize that I don't need a heavy duty foundation. It doesn't dry out my skin and my skin is very dry. I have this one and the gold edition and I love them both very much! it gives the perect amount of coverage and is going to be great for summer time when it's hot, and you need spf! this has it all :) I WILL 100% PURCHASE THIS AGAIN, this is my holy grail!

on 4/25/2012 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

excellent coverage and doesnt break me out. lasts all day with few touch ups.my acne scarring has lightened after 3 weeks use. would buy again

on 4/25/2012 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this bb cream, it covers all my redess without feeling heavy. The color is good for my pale skin tone, but not perfect. I have cool to neutral skin, when this oxidizes I notice it's a bit pink, so perhaps that's why it doesn't work on some people? I've never had a problem with it looking too gray, but that could just be thanks to my undertones. I wore this alllll during my vacation in Florida, the temperature was about 85-90 degrees with varying humidity, and I was doing A LOT of walking. It lasted very beautifully, and I was much less oily than I could have been with a foundation. I'm looking forward to seeing how this holds up in the hot humid summer climate where I live, though I'm not expecting miracles.

on 4/23/2012 11:11:00 AM

I love it, love it, love it :P
i bought the original from ebay, it looks great on my combined skin, i have a bit pimples and scars, it doesnt cover everything but still my face looks a lot better, the skin is shining and looking more even than ever.
tired of using sticky and hard foundations, this product is made for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

QI have very oily skin. Perhaps, because of the SPF, this product didn't work better than the Garnier one. The Garnier be cream is very lightweight, fair coverage, but it feels amazing on my skin. This one feels a big heavy, greasy and it has fair coverage. The color is ok for me, I'm not Asia, I have fair skin, the price is good also.

on 4/22/2012 10:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Using my second bottle.

I have tried many other BB cream before and stuck with this one. Not too light for my skin tone, blends well and has good coverage. No breakout either.

on 4/22/2012 2:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have had this product for a while (3 or so months). I was finishing up my Misha BB cream first which I loved. I was hoping that this would be something similar, but sadly it was not. The packaging is great and hygenic and all that. It covers very well which is great. Now the bad parts: It takes forever to set, stays sticky for a while so I tried blotting it with a tissue before applying a powder to cover it because I figured otherwise it wont allow me to put on anything over it without it looking cakey (blush, bronzer). I then set it with all types of powders, translucent, powder foundations etc.. and it still wouldnt wear well through out the day, not to mention IT TRANSFERS on everything! I have used it so far on all types of weather, and it transfers and just slides off the face, I was sad :( I wanted it to kick butt like Misha but sadly it was a fail.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

:( I wanted so badly to love this product, I was counting the days until it came in the mail. I read other reviews that it was light and had a grey shade to it but I figured it would warm up and adjust to my skin and since I'm Japanese that color wouldn't be too far off from my skin color since I have Asian skin, well I couldn't have been more wrong. It was very light and looked grey still after about a half of an hour, it also clung to my dry patches and made them look flaky. It has a heavy consistency much like sunscreen and smells something similar to that. I decided to put foundation on top and see if it worked as a primer for me but didn't give me the soft matte airbrushed looked that the primer I use does.
If you're fair to light and are going to use a powder over it and are looking for tinted moisturizer coverage this product would suit you well. Cute pink bottle, nice hygienic pump, a little goes a long way and it's inexpensive but if you want aren't fair to light this isn't for you. My item is authentic in case you were thinking I might have received a knock off since almost every other review is stellar.

Video Reviews & Tutorials