July 22, 2014 | 2262 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thank you all MUAīers for all the good recommendations on this product! I just bought this the other day, and I totally love it. Iīve been using the YSL touch eclat, the Dior skinflash and the Lancome effacernes - all of them good, but missing something. The Effacernes is too drying as well..I find this concealer to be moisturizing, concealing real well and it has a smoothing and lifting effect. I love it - will repurchase when itīs finished. And the best thing, which I find really hard to find in a concealer, is that it does not settle into fine lines, and is not drying. I feel younger when Iīm wearing this. Go try, ladies! This is dirt-cheap compared to high-end concealers - and is just as good (imo)
Edit: Still loving it and using it all the time, but cuts off one lippie, due to the coverage...I donīt really thinks itīs supposed to cover real well, itīs more like highlighting and light to medium coverage, but still...I hoped for a tiny bit more coverage...Still, a real good product :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by girl2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all i have really bad dark eye circles!so i purchased this stuuf for that reason and also for little more coverage.I love this stuuf.what I do with this,apply the roll on and i wait less than minute.after i put it with my finger and i dont blending it.so i see more coverage.otherwise when i dont wait to dry i dont see result.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by dmcgeo1

I would give this product a 3.5. I am fair and the light concealer works well for me in terms of color. The coverage is light, however the texture is good and is easily build-able. I like to use this after I use my eye cream. Depending on how bad my eye circles are, I may apply a heavier concealer on top of this. I like the way it lightens the under eye area. I don't notice it doing much for puffiness. I don't feel strongly either way about the applicator. I don't find it particularly nice to roll on my eye but I don't find it annoying either. I don't have a problem getting the right amount of product but can see it becoming pesky as the product runs low. I think a tube would make more sense but whatever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by pinkthings

The other garnier roller didn't do much for me. So I don't know why I even bought this one, but I must say i'm pleasantly surprised! I didn't expect this to have much coverage but it does have enough to wear without another product on top of it (but probably not if you have really dark circles). I think it would be possible to put more concealer on top of it, haven't tried that yet though.

This is perfect for when I don't feel like wearing make up, but want to look a bit more awake. feels very light on the skin, very easy to put on without thinking.
The only downside for this is the price, it's 16 euro's where I live (about 22,50 US dollars) which is quite a lot for a drugstore concealer. You do get a lot of product though, 15 ml. I got this on sale with 50% off, otherwise I don't think I would have bought this. Would buy it again for the full price now I know what it does.
oh and you have to be careful with the packaging, when you squeeze it too much product will come out..

UPDATE - I love this product more every time i use it. i started using it on some parts of my face aswell, i have some redness around my nose, and quite large pores. this instantly brightens and perfects my complexion. When i want a bit more coverage i put some 'normal' concealer on the darker parts under my eyes, works perfectly. The packaging isn't great, but i love, love, LOVE this product

UPDATE 1-19-2012 - Still use this a lot, and i'm still on my first bottle. Don't know how much product is left, cause you can't see that, which is kind of annoying. Think this one will last me for a long time though, doesn't show signs of running out yet.

xx

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by ngujen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A definate steal! This has got to be one of my reached for concealers. It does a good job at combating my darkness I have every morning. It has the perfect texture, a very lightweight feel, also a good amount of coverage. I sometimes pair it on top of a undereye correcter and it sits well. Real affordable, so convenient, works great. I really think they should provide more colours for everyone cos this product is a winner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I quite like this. Its quick and easy to apply in the morning when I'm in a rush and don't have much time to do my makeup. It isn't the best drugstore concealer that I've come across but it is very lightweight so it covers my under eye circles fairly well. When I need more coverage, I reach for something else. Absorbs into the skin easily without creasing or seeping into my lines. Has a nice cooling effect when applied too. Might repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. I use it even when I'm not using anything else but mascara. Works like concealer under my eyes, only not as heavy. Brightens and makes me look more awake. disguises dark circles. The roller feels nice on puffy under eyes. Does what it says it does. A+++

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love it !
I don't need a lot of coverage under my eyes and I've been looking for an affordable and light under eye concealer for years. Every concealer I've tried felt too heavy and looked cakey after few hours.
This one feels refreshing and it almost has a cooling effect after applying. It applies smoothly and gives a very light coverage. The color for very fair skin tone is just the right for me. Finally a concealer that is light enough for my pale complexion.
It looks very natural and definitely lights up my under eye area. It doesn't cake or gather on lines. And it's so light that I can even re-apply it later on over my make up if I need to and it still doesn't look cakey.
This is one of the best make up products I've ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ohsoosmexy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! It provides a decent about of coverage...very natural. Packaging is convient. I love "concealer" in a roller ball style. I recommend and will repurchase.

I own the Anti-wrinkle one as well and can't wait to buy the Anti-Puff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by albs

I quite like this! I have fairly dark circles but I have yet to find a way of concealing them without making it blatantly obvious that I'm using concealer. This provides a surprising amount of coverage! I don't have any trouble with under eye puffiness so I can't speak for it's abilities there but it covers my dark circles while looking natural. It doesn't COMPLETELY conceal them but I almost prefer that as opposed to having a cakey mess there. Sometimes it's all I need and sometimes I add a little extra Benefit Erase Paste.