August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted this to hydrate my under eye area and really hoped it would brighten up and disguise my undereye darkness. Well, it didn't hydrate me in the least. I think it actually dried my eyes out. It also didn't lighten, conceal, or lessen the appearance of darkness at all. It is way too dark for my skintone, and even with the smallest amount, it looked very orange on me. I then tried it as a corrector, as my circles are blue based and the orange should have done well to counteract the circles but it made my concealer crease in a couple of hours. I don't know how, as it didn't even moisturize my eye area and has no richness to it at all. The rollerball is nice and cool and feels good under the eyes, but I can only roll it on once maybe twice as it dispenses so much product. Gave it my best, but it just isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by hanhnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. It feels cool and refreshing to apply it with the steel roller ball. The concealer is very liquidy and looks much lighter than my NC30 skin. But it melts into your skin and leaves a medium coverage to my under eye circles. Blends without a trace, so much so that i would even recommend this to men with dark circles. It does not show up in harsh daylight, but moderately covers circles. I still like to pat on my benefit erase paste for more coverage if i'm going out. You get so much product in the tube, and i especially love that i can put it on over my eye cream at night so i don't look like a complete monster for my bf :P Only thing is i can't vouch for its dark circle eliminating benefits. They might be marginally better but nothing significant.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by doeskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I tend to have pretty dark under-eye circles, so I was skeptical as to whether or not this product could really conceal anything. It offers more coverage than I expected, especially given its thin consistency, and has replaced my concealer completely. I usually roll a little bit under both eyes following my foundation application, and then pat it with my ring finger to blend. It has just the right amount of yellow in it without looking sallow or dark, and leaves my skin looking "dewy", which I love. Sometimes the roller ball blocks off the product reservoir, and I have to roll it a bit with my fingers to get it flowing again, but for the most part the packaging is fine. I have traveled with this in my make-up bag, and there were no leaks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

No effect, no results. Like the oil of olay with color reflecting particles, this, left a mixed mess on my face

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Hello flawless! =) I usually never use concealer because I'm afraid it'll dry out my under eye area & cause me to get pre-mature wrinkles & make me look older. But I always felt like my make-up didn't look complete without something under the eyes. this is not drying or cakey at all but surprisingly provides great coverage! Thank you Garnier! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thank you all MUAīers for all the good recommendations on this product! I just bought this the other day, and I totally love it. Iīve been using the YSL touch eclat, the Dior skinflash and the Lancome effacernes - all of them good, but missing something. The Effacernes is too drying as well..I find this concealer to be moisturizing, concealing real well and it has a smoothing and lifting effect. I love it - will repurchase when itīs finished. And the best thing, which I find really hard to find in a concealer, is that it does not settle into fine lines, and is not drying. I feel younger when Iīm wearing this. Go try, ladies! This is dirt-cheap compared to high-end concealers - and is just as good (imo)
Edit: Still loving it and using it all the time, but cuts off one lippie, due to the coverage...I donīt really thinks itīs supposed to cover real well, itīs more like highlighting and light to medium coverage, but still...I hoped for a tiny bit more coverage...Still, a real good product :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by girl2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all i have really bad dark eye circles!so i purchased this stuuf for that reason and also for little more coverage.I love this stuuf.what I do with this,apply the roll on and i wait less than minute.after i put it with my finger and i dont blending it.so i see more coverage.otherwise when i dont wait to dry i dont see result.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by dmcgeo1

I would give this product a 3.5. I am fair and the light concealer works well for me in terms of color. The coverage is light, however the texture is good and is easily build-able. I like to use this after I use my eye cream. Depending on how bad my eye circles are, I may apply a heavier concealer on top of this. I like the way it lightens the under eye area. I don't notice it doing much for puffiness. I don't feel strongly either way about the applicator. I don't find it particularly nice to roll on my eye but I don't find it annoying either. I don't have a problem getting the right amount of product but can see it becoming pesky as the product runs low. I think a tube would make more sense but whatever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by pinkthings

The other garnier roller didn't do much for me. So I don't know why I even bought this one, but I must say i'm pleasantly surprised! I didn't expect this to have much coverage but it does have enough to wear without another product on top of it (but probably not if you have really dark circles). I think it would be possible to put more concealer on top of it, haven't tried that yet though.

This is perfect for when I don't feel like wearing make up, but want to look a bit more awake. feels very light on the skin, very easy to put on without thinking.
The only downside for this is the price, it's 16 euro's where I live (about 22,50 US dollars) which is quite a lot for a drugstore concealer. You do get a lot of product though, 15 ml. I got this on sale with 50% off, otherwise I don't think I would have bought this. Would buy it again for the full price now I know what it does.
oh and you have to be careful with the packaging, when you squeeze it too much product will come out..

UPDATE - I love this product more every time i use it. i started using it on some parts of my face aswell, i have some redness around my nose, and quite large pores. this instantly brightens and perfects my complexion. When i want a bit more coverage i put some 'normal' concealer on the darker parts under my eyes, works perfectly. The packaging isn't great, but i love, love, LOVE this product

UPDATE 1-19-2012 - Still use this a lot, and i'm still on my first bottle. Don't know how much product is left, cause you can't see that, which is kind of annoying. Think this one will last me for a long time though, doesn't show signs of running out yet.

xx

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by ngujen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A definate steal! This has got to be one of my reached for concealers. It does a good job at combating my darkness I have every morning. It has the perfect texture, a very lightweight feel, also a good amount of coverage. I sometimes pair it on top of a undereye correcter and it sits well. Real affordable, so convenient, works great. I really think they should provide more colours for everyone cos this product is a winner!