Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 10/24/2012 6:06:00 AM

This is the foundation I'm currently using, and I've already repurchased it once. I like the consistency, and it goes on nicely with fingers or a dense brush. It needs powder if I wear it over a greasier base like a sunscreen, but over a more matte base it sits nicely on its own. The packaging is excellent - lightweight plastic, with an airless pump. However, the lightest shade, 51, is still just the tiniest bit too dark and too yellow for my skin. I can get away with it, but I can see a difference between done and undone skin. If I were to tan, this would be my "summer" colour. I'll use this bottle and then investigate some high-end brands for paler shades, and maybe come back to this if nothing is quite right.

on 10/20/2012 8:51:00 AM

I used to wear Maybelline's 24hr Superstay foundation because it was the only thing that stayed on with my oily skin. In recent years though, my skin has calmed down. Still oily but definitely not as greasy as before and I rarely get much in the way of blemishes to cover. So after all the rave reviews and seeing this recommended by Lisa Eldridge, who said that you can't see this foundation on the skin, thought I'd try it out.
It's light-medium coverage, but it's very buildable. I only use 1/2-3/4 of a pump to cover my entire face. The texture is very light. I still need to use powder but that's standard for oily skin. It gives it a lovely dewy finish. It does have a light apricot smell to it but it's not unpleasant and lasts about an hour. The pump is a life saver. It lasts all day on my skin too and doesn't oxidise. Overall a really nice natural looking foundation.

on 10/20/2012 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great foundation for Combination/dry skin!
It is completely invisible if blended well and it doesn't need much to get nicely blended.
It lasts quite well on the skin and it also as a good medium coverage wich in my skin can go up to full coverage as I layer it.
I use shade #52 and I'm a NW20...it matches me quite perfectly!
When in doubt, try it!

on 10/16/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation its one of the best i have bought .
it gave me a flawless fresh complexion and covered up any redness i had

on 10/15/2012 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

As I've aged, I've become unhappy wearing the foundations i used to wear as they seem to look cakey, give me more lines & make me look older. I did quite a lot of research on foundations & trialled many yet couldn't find one I loved for some reason or another. One I did like was Giorgio Armani Designer Lift, yet for $90 I just couldn't justify the cost. I then found Bourjois Healthy mix & am about to buy my 2nd bottle. This foundation is amazing, I can't believe I haven't stumbled upon it before. It gives my skin a healthy glow the way a slight tan does. It has a medium to full coverage without being too cakey & for $15AU, I'm a happy chappy. I've had people ask which foundation I use which speaks yards. I thought it was best suited for more mature skin yet have used it on teenage girls & it gave the same affect - a healthy glow, which the girls raved about. I purchased dark beige 55 & am surprised at how suitable this shade is for so many different skin tones. I have one friend who's 21yo, tried it, fell in love & purchased it. I will never change & will repurchase over & over. The only other foundation I may try is the Healthy Mix Serum Gel in winter as my skin becomes dryer. I highly recommend this foundation to anyone.

on 10/13/2012 4:29:00 AM

I love how this foundation looks so natural on my skin. It also looks dewy, but didn't really cover blemishes. It does fade acnes and spots away, but you can still see it. The shine on my skin didn't really disappear too. You'll still need a concealer and set it up with a real good shine-control powder. It will be great then. The price is average, packaging really good i love the pumps, but if somebody ask would i repurchase this again, i don't think so. Not that i don't like it, but i would like to try a better one. And im only 17, i don't use much foundation so i shouldn't buy the new one, it wouldn't completely run out. :)

on 10/13/2012 3:42:00 AM

I was impressed with this at first because it provides a really good coverage and has a nice shade range. What bothered me was that it is to drying on my face, emphasising my large pores and in couple of times aplliying it, it broke me out :(

on 10/12/2012 3:48:00 PM

just...LOVE IT!
it's not heavy but the coverage is good to fade acne scars and dark circles.
i used many of foundations but that was heavy , looks cacky, gives a bad coverage and .. borjouis healthy mix foundation is not heavy , the coverage is natural and hidw my acnes ,it's not irritating my sensetive and acne prone skin
and it smells so lovely .
i think it's created for me . :D

on 10/1/2012 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is near impossible to find online (if you're like me and based in the US, where this is not sold), so I luckily found my shade of this on ebay. I LOVE this foundation. It's not completely mattifying, not completely dewy, but lies somewhere in between as far as finish goes. It looks very natural on.

It hasn't broken me out, but it does have a very strong berry-like scent to it that may bother some people if you're sensitive to heavily scented products.

I'm NC40 and purchased 56/hale clair/light bronze. It's a tiny bit light for me, but not so light that it's noticeable (you can only tell along my hairline where my skin color and the foundation differ a little).

It might be difficult for girls darker than NC40 to find a match in this, since I believe 56 is the darkest it goes, but if you're NC40 or lighter, this is a really great foundation to try.

I brought the healthy mix foundation after reading loads of reviews on this product, after reading pages of it- there was not one bad review, so i decided to get it. This product is a god sent! After trying loads of differnt foundations i could never find one that lasted all day and still looked fresh and not patchy by the end of the day. This foundaion stayed on all day even though i went out for two hours in the morning. As soon as i put it on i noticed it gave me a medium coverage without looking atall caked on. It also gives a nice dewy finish, which really complimented my fair complextion. I have tried so many foundations but none of them have been as good as this one- not even my more expensive number 7 foundation in which i had been using.

Amazing! :) X