August 2, 2014 | 1317 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by natesmom2244

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! I bought this based on the color shown on the cap, there were No testers at the store so i took a chance on these lipsticks (i bought 2) they were 7.99 each but they are worth it and when they go on sale i will buy lots more!
    This color is straight up nude! it's not glossy but not matte either, it has like a creamy sheen to it i guess? This will completely mute out your natural lipcolor and looks really nice with revlon's super lustrous lipgloss in Nude Luster over it.
    Definitely check out this shade if you see it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Risa01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! Great drugstore find! I agree with reviewer below. This completely reminds me of a MAC Cremesheen. Same creamy, full color texture. However, I disagree about it being more peach/beige. I definitely see pink. I am blonde and pinky/peach actually looks better on me, so I added MAC dazzlegass in sublime shine to give it more peach and of course shine! This lipstick + the dazzleglass+ nude lipliner(I used MAC Spice) could very well be my HG nude lip combo. FYI, I got mine two for one at Target today for a little over $8.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is from Revlon's new Color Burst lipsticks.

The formula is so creamy. The color is uber-pigmented. It is like a MAC Cremesheen lipstick. The color lasts a very decent amount of time on the lips.

The color is a GREAT nude shade. It is slightly more beige/peachy compared MAC's Creme D' Nude--which is still my favorite nude. This is a nice drugstore second. The color is comparable to Revlon's Nude Attitude and Smooth Nude--just in a much nicer, creamier formula.

Revlon upgraded their packaging on this line of lipsticks. The cap and bottom of the lipstick have a quilted pattern that reminds of my Chanel Flap purse.

It is only $6.79 and worth every penny. I've also seen it at $9.99 at some drugstores.

I'm definitely going to buy more colors in this formula.