December 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Risa01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! Great drugstore find! I agree with reviewer below. This completely reminds me of a MAC Cremesheen. Same creamy, full color texture. However, I disagree about it being more peach/beige. I definitely see pink. I am blonde and pinky/peach actually looks better on me, so I added MAC dazzlegass in sublime shine to give it more peach and of course shine! This lipstick + the dazzleglass+ nude lipliner(I used MAC Spice) could very well be my HG nude lip combo. FYI, I got mine two for one at Target today for a little over $8.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is from Revlon's new Color Burst lipsticks.

The formula is so creamy. The color is uber-pigmented. It is like a MAC Cremesheen lipstick. The color lasts a very decent amount of time on the lips.

The color is a GREAT nude shade. It is slightly more beige/peachy compared MAC's Creme D' Nude--which is still my favorite nude. This is a nice drugstore second. The color is comparable to Revlon's Nude Attitude and Smooth Nude--just in a much nicer, creamier formula.

Revlon upgraded their packaging on this line of lipsticks. The cap and bottom of the lipstick have a quilted pattern that reminds of my Chanel Flap purse.

It is only $6.79 and worth every penny. I've also seen it at $9.99 at some drugstores.

I'm definitely going to buy more colors in this formula.