November 21, 2014 | 1666 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Zedar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good volume for the price, but if you can afford Diorshow, I recommend that instead. (Dior has better staying power than both this Covergirl mascara and L'Oreal,Voluminous.)

I will buy Diorshow and Voluminous again before I buy this again, but if those weren't available I would by this (as opposed to, say, Maybelline Great Lash, which I hate, or even Volume Coture, which I think is okay)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 12:09:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd heard of this for a long time before I tried it - am I ever glad I did! I've re-purchased several times since, I love this! I've tried countless mascaras, both high and low end (never had major problems with any, though), but this is phenomenal (also the cheapest that I've ever tried!). It doesn't clump or flake, makes my lashes look incredibly thicker, and washes off easily. HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2006 9:08:00 AM More reviews by speedbumpmeatpuppet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After being constantly disappointed by high-end makeup, I recently swore off any makeup that didn't come from a drugstore (with the exception of my foundation primer, hah). That being said, I was on a crusade to find an affordable mascara that would thicken my already-long lashes. I bought this based on the reviews here, and OMG i am SO glad I did! This stuff is the BEST mascara I've ever used!! My former love was Max Factor Lash Perfection. Nuts to you, Mr. Factor! I will use your mascara no longer!! I don't even like CoverGirl stuff all that much, but I am in lurrrve with this mascara. It makes my tiny eyes look wider and more awake. PLUS it doesn't irritate, flake, or smear/smudge, even after wearing for a full day :D
EDIT: I moved away from this mascara to try others, but wandered back because I remembered it being so awesome. Maybe I got a bad tube this time, because it flakes SO much now! Only a few hours and then I start finding little black flakes on my cheeks, plus they fall into my eyes causing major irritation. Bummer :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by anfalca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. It doesn't clump up, even when it's a brand-new tube. It deposits the right amount of color, and I can put two to three coats on and it will still look natural. One of the great things about it is that the color stays on my lashes and doesn't get everywhere during application, like some other mascaras tend to do (little dots on my eyelids and at the corners of my eyes drive me CRAZY). It's not as volumizing as other mascaras I've used, but it's good for daily use and I'll probably repurchase this unless something better comes along.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2006 9:45:00 PM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara! It comes with a tiny brush that makes it so much easier to apply without 'dirtying up' my eyelids. Best mascara I've used!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by heathernicole27

I don't usually like Covergirl products, especially the foundations, but as far as this mascara goes, I LOVE IT. It's the best one I've used. I like to try other mascaras, but I always come back to this one. Not only is it super cheap, but it lengthens and thickens my lashes and they look amazing. And it doesn't smudge. The packaging is very low key-I don't really know how to comment on that since all mascara packaging is generally the same. Unfortunately it is not waterproof so I can't really use it in the summer when I'm in the water and doing all the summer stuff. If they ever make it in waterproof, though...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2006 4:19:00 AM More reviews by yourprincessleah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

looooooooooove this mascara! ive tried so many, and i always always come back to super thick lash. this is the one mascara that actually does everything it claims to- thick, voluminous lashes that wont smudge. this mascara is seriously underrated- dont let the 'cover girl 5 dollar ' ugly red tube sway you from this product. this is the ONE product i have repurchased over and over and will continue to do so. it is FANTASTIC.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2006 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Cristy1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic thickening mascara. Applies very easily and builds quickly and even stays on pretty well throughout the day. My only major complaint is that it doesn't seem to hold curl very well. (and I use a Shu Uemura lash curler, for God's sake!) But for the price, you can't go wrong with this one. I'd buy it again. (Although I never buy the same mascara two times in a row...still searching for that HG!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

Just got this yesterday and I love it! It really thickens my lashes without the use of one of the new white lash primers. It seems that all thickening mascaras make my eyelashes clump like crazy, but not this one. Thick, dramatic lashes with no clumps. And, at such a low price, I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Kately

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Despite raves, I just don't like this mascara. It does really thicken my lashes but it is very drying, I can't imagine how the waterproof would be since WP seems to be more dry. I didn't like this because it completely straightened my lashes even after I had curled them with an eyelash curler. Also the tube dries out really fast, like within 2 weeks or a month. I liked this when I first got it because it was creamier but after it dried out, it was really nothing to talk about. It's very easy to get spider lashes with this. I would not repurchase.