Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 1/3/2007 10:20:00 PM

UPDATE: 3/2012 - Dear 1017 - STOP BUYING AND TRYING THIS...YOU PREFER LASHBLAST THIS ISN'T AWFUL BUT YOU PREFER LB! PLEASE STOP BUYING AND TRYING AGAIN!!!!

ORIGINAL POSTS: Wow this stuff is great, especially for the price. I hate Cover Girl's cheap, tacky packaging of mascaras, but once you get over that...nice stuff. It really does give that false eyelash look. I mean long and full lashes. What a cheap little discovery! I think I still like MF 2000 Calorie a bit better I think as it seems to give a darker lash (and makes my eyes sparkle more as a result). But Super Thick Lash makes them LONG AND STRONG! I am really surprised. UPDATE 1/25/07 - I think this may have irritated my eyes a bit so I had to drop it to three lippies.

on 12/22/2006 6:25:00 PM

i just tried this out because a lot of people were saying how great it is. I dont really agree..i mean its not bad..its just not that great. I wanted some really dramatic lashes and this didnt do it for me. The reviewer below said it looked like she had false lashes on but she must have had really long eyelashes to begin with. This thickens somewhat but I like voluminous mascara a lot better. I will use this again some day and come back and update if i change my mind about this mascara but for now i say its just "ok"

I just bought this 10 minutes ago and I already love it. It looks like I'm wearing falsies, and only with two coats!

on 12/17/2006 8:26:00 AM

Very good natural looking mascara. It does not lengthen my lashes like I would want it to but the thickening properties are nice. I actually use this in conjunction w/ L'oreal lash out & together I have perfect lashes. Although, it is very nice on it's own, especially for an everyday look. No clumpiness or flakiness either.

on 12/16/2006 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a very good mascara. I pick some up when it goes on sale. Still prefer L'oreal for the most part, and now CG Lash Exact.

on 12/16/2006 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Good volume for the price, but if you can afford Diorshow, I recommend that instead. (Dior has better staying power than both this Covergirl mascara and L'Oreal,Voluminous.)

I will buy Diorshow and Voluminous again before I buy this again, but if those weren't available I would by this (as opposed to, say, Maybelline Great Lash, which I hate, or even Volume Coture, which I think is okay)

on 12/15/2006 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'd heard of this for a long time before I tried it - am I ever glad I did! I've re-purchased several times since, I love this! I've tried countless mascaras, both high and low end (never had major problems with any, though), but this is phenomenal (also the cheapest that I've ever tried!). It doesn't clump or flake, makes my lashes look incredibly thicker, and washes off easily. HG!

After being constantly disappointed by high-end makeup, I recently swore off any makeup that didn't come from a drugstore (with the exception of my foundation primer, hah). That being said, I was on a crusade to find an affordable mascara that would thicken my already-long lashes. I bought this based on the reviews here, and OMG i am SO glad I did! This stuff is the BEST mascara I've ever used!! My former love was Max Factor Lash Perfection. Nuts to you, Mr. Factor! I will use your mascara no longer!! I don't even like CoverGirl stuff all that much, but I am in lurrrve with this mascara. It makes my tiny eyes look wider and more awake. PLUS it doesn't irritate, flake, or smear/smudge, even after wearing for a full day :D
EDIT: I moved away from this mascara to try others, but wandered back because I remembered it being so awesome. Maybe I got a bad tube this time, because it flakes SO much now! Only a few hours and then I start finding little black flakes on my cheeks, plus they fall into my eyes causing major irritation. Bummer :(

on 11/18/2006 8:24:00 PM

I really like this mascara. It doesn't clump up, even when it's a brand-new tube. It deposits the right amount of color, and I can put two to three coats on and it will still look natural. One of the great things about it is that the color stays on my lashes and doesn't get everywhere during application, like some other mascaras tend to do (little dots on my eyelids and at the corners of my eyes drive me CRAZY). It's not as volumizing as other mascaras I've used, but it's good for daily use and I'll probably repurchase this unless something better comes along.

on 11/11/2006 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE this mascara! It comes with a tiny brush that makes it so much easier to apply without 'dirtying up' my eyelids. Best mascara I've used!!

Popular Mascaras