Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 9/23/2010 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One thing i have to say about this mascara is that it really gives you the "drama effect" its perfect. the formula is really good and build volume. Good mascara but expensive...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this is a great mascara it is long lasting and never clumps but i notices it smudged on to my lower lash line a little

on 9/19/2010 12:24:00 PM

OK, what am I missing? Lancome makes great mascaras, usually. And this has a lot of positive reviews. When I say it did nothing for me, I mean *nothing.*

I kept reapplying. All it gave me was stuck together lashes

on 9/17/2010 6:49:00 PM

The best mascara. I've bought this four times. I have really fair eyelashes and this makes them both longer and thicker. It doesn't wear off during the day either. One downfall is it does go on quite stiff so reapplication isn't really possible if you like to do that.

on 9/17/2010 2:30:00 PM

I really, really did not like this. The color is a beautiful, deep black, but the consistency is so think and clumpy. I just felt like I was putting spackle on my eyelashes. I really like a more soft/natural look and this was just too thick and fake for me. I think it would be perfect for someone who loves think, globby lashes. I ended up keeping it for Halloween makeup purposes, but I will not buy it again for everyday use.

on 9/9/2010 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I received a sample from Sephora. I thought I'd already found my HG mascara from Mally Beauty, but Hypnose Drama gives you the false lash effect. I have bought two already. My lashes stayed curled and thick all day. This is the most expensive mascara I have ever bought, but really it's worth a try.

on 9/9/2010 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Application took awhile to get used to it, but I finally got down the perfect technique: Use the front side of the wand on both eyes, then go back and use the back of the wand on both eyes. (Sometimes I use my eyecomb after as habit, but you really dont need to).That's it for PERFECT, false looking eyelashes. No more building up 5 coats and layering multiple mascaras. I love this mascara!

on 9/6/2010 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Hands down, BEST mascara I've ever purchased. Before buying this, I had been using Dior show mascara for years. I love it, don't get me wrong, but lancome hypnose is just so much better in terms of lengthening and volumizing. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had such high hopes for this mascara. The Lancome lady assured me that this was the most amazing thing ever made. I shouldn't have fallen for it! It's a great color, I like the consistency, it DOES make your lashes longers, but gives no volume. With more that one coat, you've got instant spider legs. Definately didn't expect this from a mascara that was $26. Sad.

on 9/4/2010 12:51:00 AM

I really wanted to love this mascara! My professional makeup artist friend recommended it and said it was her absolute favorite, so I bought it. I don't know if I got a bad batch or if my tube is how it normally is, but it was horrible. It was super clumpy and it flaked as the day went on. Even if I wiped the excess off of the brush (which I hate to do) it was still super clumpy. I gave it two weeks before I was just disgusted and tossed it to the bottom of my makeup bag. Such a shame.

Top Rated Lancome Products