September 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by emgurl

Wow! I looove this mascara. I am always on the hunt for that perfect HG, and I buy a new mascara practically every week. Definitely one of my favs. Love most of the Lancome mascaras to be honest. This one will ideed give you that dramatic look, just gorgeous. When you first try it, it will clump and stick, but after a few uses, it works perfectly. I like mascaras that give me long full thick lashes, and so far, this one and Oscillation are my favs

P.S. try using hypnose drama and a lengthening mascara, you will be amazed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by KateFesch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product! My lashes are of average thickness and length, and I was worried about damaging my follicles from constanly using an eyelash curler. I wanted a mascara that would give me enough length and curl on its own, and this does just that. It also gives me some extra thickness. It's very easy to use, and I've never experienced clumping/ flaking. I love how black and glossy my lashes look when I have this on! Lancome has great mascaras, and this is certainly one of them. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by momofthreeboys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Not the best mascara i've ever used, but I would certainly buy it again. It is always very heavy and wet the first few uses. It gets better the more you use it, until it is too dry. So I would say that that window is a little small. Like the curved, fat brush, and it does add drama to the lashes. I like that is doesn't seem to flake or smudge. A great overall mascara to have on hand for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

One of the best I've tried in a while...Nice shade of black and coats lashes nicely. Creates some lift. You just need to learn how to use it to apply. My only complaint is that it can get a little messy by going all around the eyes while applying....
Now for the Cons: Expensive, can clump your lashes sometimes, flakes in the evening and isn't always lifting...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I'm not sure why there are such low reviews for this. I actually like it better than the regular Hypnose. The black color is so intense and glossy, and I like the "S" shaped fluffy brush. It reminds me of a better version of the Maybelline Volume Stiletto brush. I zig-zag the brush with the curved side first, then use the back to push the lashes up and lift them. I find that it really fans out the lashes, adds length, and gives a good amount of volume. It also works well with the oscillating primer. For ooh-lala lashes, I use two coats of the primer followed by two coats of the mascara. For daytime wear, one coat of each is great. I have no flaking or smudging, and my curl lasts all day. I will update if anything changes, but for now, I definitely will repurchase. At $24, it's the same price as DiorShow and cheaper than Givenchy Phenomen'eyes or YSL Faux Cils.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Aline7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why the bad ratings??
This mascara is awesome! My new love!!!
I put 3 for the price because i dont like it but it is comparable to other high end mascaras.
This is for the non-waterproof version.

if you have not so great lashes leave this. if you have decent lashes... i would so go for it..

Other mascaras that i like... high end: ysl faux cils, Dior diorshow, Benefit BadGal, Mac Zoomfast Black Lash
drugstore: Loreal Voluminous carbon black

i never liked the original hypnose but this is a keeper!
Love!!! pure love!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by prettyLA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara with high hopes. The sales associate raved about it and I was excited for it. But it was very basic for me and I was kind of disappointed. It definitely isn't one of my faves, but I use it every few days or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Marisglady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, this does provide great looking lashes! But I kind of hate everything else about it. I had to really work hard to apply. The wand is big, wide, and has a weird shape, which I donīt like. The formula is really wet, and the wand carries too much product , so I have to clean it in the tube first, and take the excess of. Then, the bristles are long in some places of the wand and really short in others, and in my humble opinion, I think this is supposed to provide volume at the base of the lashes and definition to the lengh...What actually happens is that it clumps at the base of the lashes, and the tips of the longer bristles end up touching my lids and appling mascara all over...In the end, I still have to comb my lashes and clean my lids...Itīs not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by cclovex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very disappointed after applying hypnose drama. It clumped my lashes and did not do what it claims it will do. after a few days sitting on my vanity I decided to give it another try and when I opened the mascara it was completely watery and melted! It was sitting next to all my other mascaras which were not watery at all. so I don't recommend this mascara. I do love the wand though. Just the formula IS REALLY BAD.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by skindeep09

Wasn't impressed. Tried it after a Sephora rep talked me into getting her new favorite mascara, but it completely fell short for me. Not too worried about length or curl as my lashes don't really seem to need too much help in that department, but I am all about volume and this did not deliver. It was ok but nothing special as far as adding thick dramatic lashes. It also flacked, which I am not used to happening at all with my usual Too Faced or Clinique mascaras. I returned the next day.