August 1, 2014 | 1789 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Moosemawen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. It is my HG eyeliner. I am having a hard time finding it though. I did find the one I have at Target. Where else have you found this?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by DFcupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really *really* like this eyeliner. I bought it in Intense Bronze, but a Drug Emporium in my area has them in Black, Brown, Bronze, Emerald, Plum and Gray. For $6.99 each, I intend to get more. It glides on smoothly, isn't messy, and was a dream to tightline with . No gaps between lids and lashes for me today. Highly recommend! Note on 6-17-09, I still like this product, but I find it isn't great on the waterline.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didnt exactly love this. I think its a great idea and I think lots of people might really like this product but it wasent all that for me. I like lining the inner rim and this really dont work for that. I also like smudging my liner and when I did that it looked great for like 20 minutes and then weirdly sort of faded away. Juts not good for my needs, so I'll stick to the MAC Powerpoints...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ArmyBrat

Why didn't someone think of this sooner? This new eyeliner is shaped just like a pencil e/l, but it's really liquid! Not, only does it look like a pencil, but it applies the liquid eyeliner just like a pencil would apply. There's no worry of messy liquid dripping or getting too much in one spot. Application is a breeze and takes only seconds compared to how careful you need to be with other liquid eyeliners. This is a dream come true for us gals who actually prefer a liquid, longlasting formual but don't want to fuss with the application everyday. This allows me to draw the line as fine *DAY* or as thick *EVENING* as I want. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this eyeliner. It is brand new, but when this catches on, it wil be catagorized as one of those BREAKTHROUGH products that ALLUE recognizes. The only slightly negative thing:I have only seen BLACK as a color choice, I'm not sure if they make other shades, that may be a dealbreaker for those ladies who prefer a softer shade like brown or gray, but the black works great for me! I predict that other beauty compies, high-end and low-end will be copying this concept.
Also, the $7.86 pricetag (that's at WAL-MART), I was able to pick up a couple spares in case my store sells out!
UPDATE!! I have been able to use this e/l a total of 3 times & then I was out. I don't apply my e/l thick at all so I can't blame it on that. it takes NO TIME to go through this e/l..and when you calculate it, the $8 spent calculates into about $2.70 per use...OUTRAGEOUS!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 7:44:00 AM More reviews by jenjen80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally! HG eyeliner! This goes on so smooth, no tugging, and it lasts! As the name says, it is intense black! I've been searching for the perfect black eyeliner and this is it for me. And that it retails at about $7 doesn't hurt either!

Edit, 4/30/09: I've gotten a few PM's from gals wondering exactly what this is. Basically, it's a smooth gel liner in pencil form, supposedly with the intensity of a liquid liner. If you're a die-hard liquid liner user, I don't see this replacing it, but for someone like me who's terrible at applying LL, it's great. I also don't see the precision being quite on par with a LL, because after you sharpen it, it's not as tapered and smooth as it is new (but it's possible that that's my sharpener too; just a cheapie L'Oreal one). HTH! :o)