November 28, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by clumpy_dumpy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner has excellent staying power and the color is very vibrant. I own black and purple. The black is plain ol' black, very dark. The purple is metallic. I could never use pencil eyeliners before because it would always migrate to under my eyes and give me raccoon eyes...but not anymore! The liner is still visible and decent at the end of the day with minimal migration under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

Awesome stuff! I understand all the rave reviews. This eyeliner goes on really smooth & dark. The application is flawless & effortless. I have been using UD 24/7 & thought I would give this a try for a change. While it's not waterproof it does stay on pretty well. The temperature here in Texas is 104 today & we have incredible humidity, so pretty much all makeup just melts off your face. Still this eyeliner held up reasonably well. I will definitely buy it again and plan to get the other colors I saw at Walgreens

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by stilettoheel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I asked on the boards not too long ago if there were such thing as an eyeliner in pencil form that applied like a liquid and lasted like a cream eyeliner.. . .well this is it!!!! Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

You apply it as a pencil. The texture is very creamy, almost liquidy. Immediately it dries to a finish similar to MAC Fluidline. It doesn't budge or smudge. I love cream eyeliners but I don't love dipping into a pot.

There are a variety of matte and HIP has a version of metallic eyeliners of the same kind.

The only drawback is it's not able to sharpen to a fine point. No biggie.

I see this product becoming HG for everyone. L'oreal should never ever ever discontinue this product!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I just started lining my waterline again, after I haven't in a couple of years.. so I went to Target to pick up an eye liner, and I ended up purchasing this in Black. I was really surprised to see that is goes on very dark.. it really is BLACK. It's very soft and super smooth. It glides effortlessly on my waterline. I love to smudge it under my lashes as well and on my lids. It's wonderful to help create a smokey eye look. The staying power is also great.. AND, it doesn't irritate my eyes and make them red like almost every liner does to my eyes. I will repurchase this when I run out! UPDATE: Took a lippie off because it smudges a lot and it runs out so quick!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by tmab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! this is the softest, smoothest DS eyeliner i have ever tried!! i am sure that a lot of people would argue this, but, to me, it's just like Stila eye kajal. i bought this in "gray" (it looks black, so i would assume that "black" is like carbon). it actually is exactly what it says it is (imagine that!): "liquid pencil eyeliner". i looks just like liquid once applied, but IMO it's a lot easier to apply. i haven't used it on the waterline, and can't comment on staying power. i will update soon.
UPDATE: i slept with this liner on my top lash line and it stayed pretty well. slight fading in the middle of lash line. pretty good stuff!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by surf222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I usually use liquid liner but lately I wanted to try a softer look so I decided to try this product. I found it in Walgreens and purchased the bronze color. It stays on well/all day and I really like how it glides on without tugging at my eye. It's a keeper!!

BTW-I also plan on trying the brown color next

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Lizap

Ok, this is my first review and I have to be honest here.
I live in South Texas which means HOT and HUMID, now with that said, Im sure climate has alot to do with how well a product will work and or last. My first impression was WOW, a gel/ liquid liner in a pencil. Thats what it feels like. Awesome. I found something quick and easy to use on my waterline. Then after the 3rd use, and 8 hrs later. Smudged no waterline. Smear and kinda messy.
Also know that you have approx 10 sec to smudge, remove or repair the eyeliner before it sets if you plan on using above or below your lashline.
Positive points- this last a long time and sets on upper/lower lashline.
Negative- not good if you live in hot humid weather. It does smear and disappear. Yes I used primer, but, I really can't compete with South Texas weather.
Very smooth and glides on great, just wish it lasted longer.
Oh and I paid over 8 bucks for it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by GlossRawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eyeliners for me need to meet 3 criteria: good color payoff, long lasting, easy to apply. This one meets all to a T! I have it in Plum and think I have found a replacement to my beloved HG e/l that was discontinued. It really does glide on sooo smooth - like well, liquid! And, unlike so many e/l I find these days, the color you see is the color you get! The plum is actually a gorgeous PLUM. Not gray, not purpley black, but PLUM. I love it! And of course the best part, it stays ALL day, even through a work out after work! No smudging, no transferring, no fading or creasing. I do use UDPP and always put my liner on top of shadow. So if yours isn't staying, try a primer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Moosemawen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. It is my HG eyeliner. I am having a hard time finding it though. I did find the one I have at Target. Where else have you found this?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by DFcupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really *really* like this eyeliner. I bought it in Intense Bronze, but a Drug Emporium in my area has them in Black, Brown, Bronze, Emerald, Plum and Gray. For $6.99 each, I intend to get more. It glides on smoothly, isn't messy, and was a dream to tightline with . No gaps between lids and lashes for me today. Highly recommend! Note on 6-17-09, I still like this product, but I find it isn't great on the waterline.