October 25, 2014 | 1686 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS
**Love that the wax is tinted
**Holds wells
**Cheap
**Good, sturdy packaging
**Brush provided actually works well
**Good color selection

CONS
**Feel like I need to use quite a bit of the tinted wax, but that could also be to build up the color to what I want since my eyebrows are practically invisible.

UPDATE
*When I repurchase this, I will be getting the Ash color because sometimes the Light is a little too warm-toned. This is more apparent in photos than real life, and also is more for the tinted wax rather than the powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by meeki08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been on the hunt of a good eyebrow product that isn't eyebrow pencil, and found this product. With the price, I said why not? My first impression when I received the kit was okay. The kit is sturdy feeling, it comes with a brush, and you get quite a bit of product for the price.

Then I tested it out and I wasn't that happy. The whole reason I don't want an eyebrow pencil is because it often comes out looking too harsh on me and I thought something like this kit could be more easily blended to fill my eyebrows and make it look more natural than a pencil. Unfortunately it didn't. Also something to note is the brush. I would recommend buying another angled brush because the brush that comes with this kit is extremely small and kind of awkward to hold.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by wekellyunc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great Product. Very similar to the Benefit Brow Kit minus the price. Three dollars for a brow kit that includes brow powder and a wax! A bit darker and would recommend for medium to darker eyebrow shades not recommended for very light eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by NeedMakOvr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So right when I had givin up on trying to fix my eyebrows I found this! I have thin eyebrows with a random chunk missing out of the top left eyebrow I have been asked so many times "did you try to shave your eyebrows and fail?" Rude right? But not anymore because now I use this, and i love it! I have tried many other products and only this one has worked this good! I say try it, its at target for $3 so why not? However they only have it in dark brown, comes out a lot darker then you expect. I'm not sure where to find the other shades but its worth looking for. And honestly even if they raised the price to $10 id buy it when $10 on make up is expensive to me. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by jacie07

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My local Target finally started carrying some ELF products so I loaded up on quite a few. This is a cool little brow kit-a wax and setting powder for filling in the brows. I would rebuy this in a heartbeat if only it wasn't way too dark for my light/medium brown brows. The only shade available at the store was medium and I can't even imagine how dark the dark shade must be. If I place an order online, I will try out the lighter shade available. I'm giving it a 5 though, just not the right shade for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by BrandyAlexander21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was at Target to buy mascara and saw this eyebrow kit and decided to try it out. I have ash blonde/light brown hair and the last few months it has been colored black. I color my eyebrows as well but they fade back to regular within weeks, so my eyebrows are always lighter. I have no problems with sparse hairs, or thinning, I just like a little darker color sometimes. I've tried using brown eye pencils but it just looks so obviously fake.

This product is great in my opinion. The color on me is a nice soft brown that suits my olive skin tone well. Honestly I didn't even mind the "cheap" brush that came with it either, it worked fine for me! For $3 this is a nice addition to my make up bag. The packaging is cute and sturdy as well, you don't feel like it's going to pop open on it's own and make a mess everywhere.

Hopefully it has staying power, and if it does I will probably change the 4 stars to 5!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Bexicle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have no eyebrows, don't go there. I got this product in 'Ash' and it's an ok brow filler - a light brown, non-offensive and natural looking tone. But the real problem is my eyebrows are thin, blonde and hardly even there. This product cannot add any shape to my brows like a pencil would, it just literally 'colors in' the gaps. If I go over and try to add shape it looks like an oil pastel of colour on my forehead.
This product is probably better for people that already have a decent enough natural eyebrow shape to work with, not those that lack in the wispy brow dept.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this product! I'm someone that heavily fills in their brows. Unfortunately I suffer from very sparse brows. Luckily this kit solves that problem! I use it every single day. First I use the wax to fill in and shape the brow and then I use the powder to set it all. It normally lasts all day for me unless the weather is a bit harsh. I bought this in December and It's almost all gone. Luckily, I bought a back up last month! Cannot go a day without this product!

I do however recommend using your own brush with this product as the one it comes with is rubbish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by becky9106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My go to product every morning for my eyebrows. I use the gel/wax side first to shape the eyebrow and as a sort of base for the powder which i use in light, short strokes just to fill in any gaps and create a better shape. The finished look is very natural there is nothing worse than block filled over done eyebrows! I have had lots of positive comments since using this and will be re-purchasing very soon as im almost out!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought this in Medium (it matched my dark brown hair at the time; I have since dyed it black). It was the only color available at Target. I hate buying through the website and most of their products are only okay. To get this product to truly work well you have to mix both the wax & the powder. Other wise the powder doesn't show up. I'm sure someone could love this but I'm currently using Maybelline Drama Shaper instead (