E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.4

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. Best of all, it's cheap. $3, non-sale price. My only complaint is that this isn't dark enough for me, even in the darkest shade. I bought this after using (and dropping and breaking) Sally Girl's brow kit ($1). I will have to go back to it as it comes in a darker shade.

on 3/20/2012 2:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I want to start out by saying that I LOVE the powder in this kit. If I apply it with my ecotools brow brush [from the brow grooming kit], the color fills + matches my brows perfectly, although it tends to fade rather quickly. I usually set it with MAC fix + or hairspray to make it last a little longer.

What I don't love is the wax. I have this kit in "medium" and I have rather dark eyebrows, but this color is just too intense and the application is way too messy. It also tends to melt and spread around my brows [ew]. The brush is also rather useless.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I've gone through two of these and I'm on my third now. Best eyebrow kit ever. I've used pencils, powders, creams, gels and everything else on my brows for years and nothing has even come close to this little kit. I've used the shade Medium in the past, but I find it's a little too light and a little too warm toned for my hair and skincolor (light olive with dark brown hair), so now I'm using the Dark shade and it's a perfect match. The only thing is that I don't use the powder (the only time I touch that is to use it as a crease color). The gel, used alone on a flat eyeliner brush, is amazing. It's so natural looking and it lasts forever. It doesn't smudge or fade, it's not too dark or too light and it just gives the illusion of absolutely perfect eyebrows. And it's only $3! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to or needs to touch up their brows. Such a great value and it's really incredibly versatile. You're bound to find the right combination for you. 5/5.

I am in love!!

I had a problem because my brow pencil looked too harsh on my brows.

Now I pencil in the bare parts and basic "outline" and then fill them with this stuff. It looks so natural, my brows "stay put" all day long and it blends right in. I wear the "Medium".

I grabbed in on a whim at Target and it's great, especially for 3 dollars! This is my first experience with brow powder but it is great and I will definitely repurchase.

I don't use the gel, only the powder part, because I spot treat with pencil and then go over the whole brow with the powder, and finish with clear mascara. But I am sure the gel is fine too.

Great stuff. A must.

I have only recently started using eyebrow products, but I'm so glad I did - defining my eyebrows makes my whole face look better. This is my favourite eyebrow product. I have quite dark blonde eyebrows, and use the 'light' shade. It fills in my brows and defines them perfectly, without looking unnatural. Even under close inspection, you can't tell that I have put anything on them. Also, the great thing is that the product is cheap and it only takes a couple of minutes to put on in the morning.

on 2/28/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hands down the best eyebrow kit I've used. I do my eyebrow with this and the elf $1 eyeliner in brown. You can never go wrong with $3.

on 2/28/2012 4:09:00 PM

I love this kit! It fills in my eyebrow beautifully. I use both the wax (which fills in and defines) as well as the powder (which sets well.) I use this every day and it gives me flawless eyebrows (as long as I keep them plucked and waxed lol.) Even if my eyebrows are in between waxes, this kit defines the shape and downplays the stray hairs until I can get to the salon. It's a must have and completely worth the three bucks!

The wax is just okay, it doesn't really do much for my long eyebrow hairs, they stay in place a little better and you can't feel the wax on your brows. I love the powder side, it is the perfect color with the perfect pigmentation and it really does help to naturally define your brows. I have this in medium which is perfect because my brows are not brown but they're not quite black either. This also works well with my fair skin because it's not too dark.

on 2/12/2012 6:07:00 PM

I highly recommend trying the E.L.F. eyebrow kit in medium, especially if your brows aren't blonde, and aren't exactly on the darker medium side either. I have honey blonde hair and fair complexion, with light medium - medium brown brows which are naturally sparse, and the outer portions are nearly non-existent. I can't believe that a $3 product finally fills in my brows with the correct eyebrow color and, it lasts. I've bought several expensive brands, so I thought, what do I have to lose? It's the cost of a cup of coffee. When I first tried the kit, I thought the wax was too light in texture to do much or last, but after applying the powder, I was happily surprised how nice and even my eyebrows were. Then, I waited to see how long this combo would last. I'm pleased to say, it holds all day! I'm so glad I didn't dismiss this kit just because it was so inexpensive.

on 2/7/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this at Bling in NZ. It was 15NZD, which was a little disappointing as its only $3 USD on the E.L.F website! Oh well, I am not sure where else to get it in NZ. I bought this in "Dark" though the powder seems a little light, I found it works and lasts really well if you put the pwder first and then the gel on top. Doesnt seem to shorten the life of it and looks more natural on dark haired people :) overall i think its a really easy to use, and affordable product.Will definitely re-buy it!

Popular Brows Products