E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 2/28/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hands down the best eyebrow kit I've used. I do my eyebrow with this and the elf $1 eyeliner in brown. You can never go wrong with $3.

on 2/28/2012 4:09:00 PM

I love this kit! It fills in my eyebrow beautifully. I use both the wax (which fills in and defines) as well as the powder (which sets well.) I use this every day and it gives me flawless eyebrows (as long as I keep them plucked and waxed lol.) Even if my eyebrows are in between waxes, this kit defines the shape and downplays the stray hairs until I can get to the salon. It's a must have and completely worth the three bucks!

The wax is just okay, it doesn't really do much for my long eyebrow hairs, they stay in place a little better and you can't feel the wax on your brows. I love the powder side, it is the perfect color with the perfect pigmentation and it really does help to naturally define your brows. I have this in medium which is perfect because my brows are not brown but they're not quite black either. This also works well with my fair skin because it's not too dark.

on 2/12/2012 6:07:00 PM

I highly recommend trying the E.L.F. eyebrow kit in medium, especially if your brows aren't blonde, and aren't exactly on the darker medium side either. I have honey blonde hair and fair complexion, with light medium - medium brown brows which are naturally sparse, and the outer portions are nearly non-existent. I can't believe that a $3 product finally fills in my brows with the correct eyebrow color and, it lasts. I've bought several expensive brands, so I thought, what do I have to lose? It's the cost of a cup of coffee. When I first tried the kit, I thought the wax was too light in texture to do much or last, but after applying the powder, I was happily surprised how nice and even my eyebrows were. Then, I waited to see how long this combo would last. I'm pleased to say, it holds all day! I'm so glad I didn't dismiss this kit just because it was so inexpensive.

on 2/7/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this at Bling in NZ. It was 15NZD, which was a little disappointing as its only $3 USD on the E.L.F website! Oh well, I am not sure where else to get it in NZ. I bought this in "Dark" though the powder seems a little light, I found it works and lasts really well if you put the pwder first and then the gel on top. Doesnt seem to shorten the life of it and looks more natural on dark haired people :) overall i think its a really easy to use, and affordable product.Will definitely re-buy it!

on 2/7/2012 2:34:00 PM

Love this kit and it's a great price. The brush that it comes with is fantastic and I use it for more than just my brows such as eyeliner application. The price is fantastic and it is well worth the money and a must to add to your make-up collection. Very Happy Customer!!!

on 2/2/2012 7:36:00 PM

I find myself using this almost everyday- its so quick and easy and relatively fool proof- i can put it on in a minute or two. I bought an anastasia eye brow kit and I find myself rarely using it - and it was 10X the price. small, light and portable too. will buy again

on 1/29/2012 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have this brow kit in medium and I love it. It really fills in my brows and also I bought the medium one which is a bit to light for my brow color because thats all they have at Target to I mix it with my Nyx brow powder in dark.

on 1/27/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the elf eyebrow kit, I use it everyday. It does tend to fade when your temperature gets warmer but if you prime it, it stays longer. Great product

on 1/26/2012 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect for the $3 dllrs that I paid for. The color really pays off and works really good. The only bad thing is i dropped it and its breaking little by little.Booo but not worried only paid 3 bucks for it. But overall loving it and will repurchase it.

Popular Brows Products