Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15

3.8

Skin Foundation SPF 15 – (Active ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% and Titanium Dioxide 1.00%) Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Talc, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Tocopherol, Myristic Acid, Silica, Magnesim Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 3/27/2009 8:15:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Wonderfully lasting foundation with beautiful color on my face. I have pigmentation problems and with a concealer under this foundation, I look natural and moist. I love this product and highly recommend it.

on 3/25/2009 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great foundation to get an even complexion - it is more pigmented than a tinted moisturiser. I have dry skin and I love that this foundation keeps me hydrated - it is has a satin finish. I am nc30-35 and I warm 3.5 warm beige - I did try natural but it looked odd as it had a whitish cast. The warm beige was much better as it is more yellow toned.

on 3/22/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hydrating, covers imperfections well, broad spectrum non irritating SPF 15, weightless. What more could you want from a foundation? Love the pump bottle. It is pricey ($45.00) but worth it. My favorite BB foundation of all time.Dehydrated skins with love this. Mine does. NC/NW 20 and I was matched with Sand (2).

on 3/22/2009 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Well, I've read the comments of other users and there are some things I have to agree on. It's runny and quite sheer but what I have come to realize is that it's all in the application.

Apply with a foundation brush and it gives you full (really) coverage; so much so that I can practically forgo concealer. I also like the "powdery" finish so powder is an extra I don't need. With a slightly damp sponge (beautyblender), it's more sheer but buildable if you need it to be. What I love about it is the SPF 15 protection it provides, which the other BB don't. This is really the most important thing for me because, as a La Mer cream user, there is no SPF and this takes out an extra step in my routine. Yea!

All in all, I really like this so far. Have been using it for a week and it has good staying power. I will continue using my BB Luminous Moisturizing as well...BB should really put SPF in all her foundations!

on 3/20/2009 3:06:00 PM

Bobbi Brown products are returnable whether you bought it at a store or over the 'net, so throwing out a $45 dollar foundation is sorta bratty...if you can retrieve it, why not return it and buy something you like better?

Anyways, I LOVE this foundation. I purchased during the three day 25% off sale at the Bobbi Brown website, so it only cost me $34.75 (these days, with some L'Oreal foundations priced at $29.00 and some high-end foundations priced north of $60.00, that's not all that bad).

I abhor the aging effect of heavy foundation, so I've always used a light, light hand (or damp sponge) when applying any foundation, but this stuff is the perfect weight as-is. It is indeed buildable if you want more coverage, however. Just let dry inbetween layers (but don't powder between applications!).

It's water based, a bit runny, and the bottle absolutely needs a good shaking before you apply, but it just melts into your skin creating a true your-skin-only-better effect. The coverage feels weightless and evens out skin tone without covering it up too much. I definitely needed a sheer concealor around the base of my nose, but I've always needed that no matter what foundation I wear, so I wasn't surprised.

I finished with Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow (also purchased during the 3 day sale -- I bought eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, foundation and powder and saved almost $40.00 plus got free shipping and a couple of free samples) and I loved the look. I didn't need to touch up or blot anymore than usual, either.

I don't wear foundation for anything close to 11 or 12 hours, but I do wear it for about eight or so, and I had no problems with wear.

This actually takes years off my 48 year old skin -- I have pretty good skin (mostly from necessity -- I'm way too fair to ever go without sunblock).

It is normally quite pricey, however, so I highly recommend going to a Bobbi Brown counter to try it first. Keep checking the website, too, for similar offers -- I kept thinking there'd be a catch, there was no way it was 25% off everything AND free shipping, but it was.

on 3/20/2009 2:02:00 PM

I tried this product in Warm Sand 2.5 and I bought it because the lady put it on me and I thought it looked good on me. I came home and looked in the mirror and I wasnt pleased. This product tinted the little whiteheads I have around my nostrils so the white heads stood out a lot and the product didn't seem to cover the pink spots(the are on the lighter side) I have on my face very well. For $45 I expect a lot more. I will be returning this tomorrow.

One of the worst BB foundations in my opinion. If you like tinted moisturiser and extremely light foundations this may be for you, however it wasnt for me. Id just like to say straight away my HG foundations are mac studio tech and EL doublewear light. This foundation was very runny, and way too sheer for me. I have some redness around my nose area and this didnt cover at all. I am also combination skin and have an oily t zone and i was an oil slick within an hour! Really not a great look! Also this foundation just kinda melted right off after half a day, because it was oily or what i dont know but not good at all. This foundation i threw right in the trash after 3 times of giving it more chances. Its the first time ive just chucked a foundation out like that but i just knew none of my friends or mum would like it. Dior Nude foundation is sooooooo much better lovely texture this is just awful xx

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm giving this 4 lippies because it did not work for me, however if this foundation is right for your skin type, its a great foundation. My skin is very oily in the t-zone, and this just did not wear long for me, even with my powder on top. The coverage is very sheer, but does make your skin look flawless. It gives a natural semi matte finish, and makes your skin look healthy and glowing. I wish this would have worked out for me, but it just had no lasting power against my oily skin.

on 3/14/2009 1:07:00 PM

I received a sample of this foundation when i bought the Blemish Cover Stick.I find the texture very runny and the coverage very sheer,almost like a tinted moisturiser.Ok but not my type.

However,i am not really loving the scent.This foundation smells weird.I m ok with the Oil Free Even Finish liquid which smells nicer.

on 3/12/2009 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I was very impressed with this foundation. I've used many of Bobbi's products, but this is the first time I've found a foundation that is a perfect match for my skin tone. It gives me a nice, smooth finish and looks as if I just happen to have great skin. I was given a sample by a MUA and I purchased within a few days. Bobbi really has an excellent range of colors for African-American skin.