Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15

3.8

Skin Foundation SPF 15 – (Active ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% and Titanium Dioxide 1.00%) Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Talc, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Tocopherol, Myristic Acid, Silica, Magnesim Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Pretty sure I've found my HG foundation. I've swapped to this from EL Doublewear. The finish on this foundation is absolutely fantastic, dewy and glowy without being fake looking or making my skin appear oily. It makes me look like I have perfect skin, and I've even had people like my brother commenting, people who don't tend to notice these sort of things. It doesn't wear as longly as EL dw, but I think I'm expecting too much of it in that aspect. All I can say is that I'm absolutely blown away by this and once I get through my copious samples, I'll be purchasing a full size bottle. An absolutely amazing product.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

So far I have only had a MUA put this on me, and she made a sample that should last me a couple of days. My experience with this foundation was that it was very yellow, but worked with my tan skin. It did look nice at first, but a couple of hours later I also saw the makeup had settled into my pores (like others had experienced). I think my pores would be considered average size, but the makeup accentuated them when it settled & made it look like I had little seeds all over the sides of my nose! I will update after I've used the sample I was given all over my face, but at this time it looks like it's not working for me. I was so hoping this would be my HG foundation! =(

I very much enjoy this foundation. Usually I wear tinted moisturizers, because even though my skin is far from perfect, I feel that the "extra coverage" tends to make things look even worse, not better. Bobbi's new foundation is great because it is lightweight but somehow really evens out my skin. My skin is dry/combination with some visible pores and acne scars, and this makes me look close to flawless if I moisturize well beforehand (otherwise it may accentuate dryness). I'm NC 15 and use Porcelain which is the perfect match. Pump bottle is very hygienic but a little clumsy and heavy. Overall, good product which I might actually repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received samples of this with one of my BB online orders and immediately liked it - the color (natural) matched my skintone perfectly, it covered well, and I loved the light texture. I also noticed that a little product went a long way, which made the price for a full-size bottle bit more do-able for me. So out I went to buy it...

Fast-forward 2 weeks, and I start noticing that my face is breaking out - just a little at first... then more and more as the days go by. After wracking my brain as to what could be causing it, I finally realized that my lovely new foundation was the culprit. As soon as I stopped using it for a few days - bye-bye breakouts.

Sad, because I was really impressed with the performance of this one...

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As one of the previous reviewers said, I feel like I have a totally different product when I read the reviews for Bobbi Brown's Skin foundation.. I went to the store to try their TM but the SA recomended this instead. I have combination skin which is usually on the dry side. It takes too long this foundation to settle into my skin and dry to a natural looking face. This look lasts about 1 hour and then my T zone gets super shiny and oily. It is completely gone by the end of 4 hours. I tried it with and without my regular moisturizer and result was the same. I gave this product 2 lippies only because it's really feels light and it's what I was looking for.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using BB Skin Foundation in 4.5 Warm Natural for about 3 wks. now, and I must say, for someone who previously preferred mineral foundation, this is exactly the look I've been wanting for my complexion. When applied with a foundation brush and then set with a loose setting powder (I use Laura Mercier translucent powder) , the result is even toned, healthy glow skin- not too dewy, not too matte. Covers my blemished skin well, sometimes I use BB face touch up stick as concealer (over foundation) to cover up extra imperfections. Even with my oily skin I haven't had a problem with the foundation smearing or running, and no breakouts from usage either.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fair skin with rosacea and have used mineral powder foundation for years. I had all but given up finding a natural looking foundation that gave me the coverage of mineral powder. Last month I noticed a Skin Foundation display at the Bobbi Brown counter. It read invisible coverage. A few minutes after listening to the SA rave about the foundation and I was hooked. Finding my skin color took about 60 seconds. I bought #4 Natural with the matching touch-up stick. I have to say that this is the MOST AMAZING product I've ever put on my face. The foundation brush was not in stock, so I've been applying with my fingers. The foundation is liquid. One slight pump (about the size of a dime) gives me enough for my entire face. A dot on both cheeks, nose and chin and within seconds I blend easily and I'm done! As other reviewers have stated, it looks LIKE MY SKIN only BETTER. A few hours later, the foundation looks as if it was just applied. Eight hours later....the same! Coverage is excellent. My rosacea disappears as I apply and since the foundation doesn't wear off or sink into my skin, my complexion looks flawless all day. So far, no breakouts, and after a month, I don't expect any. The mineral foundation has not been used since buying this excellent product. It's almost a miracle. Don't know how Bobbi Brown did it, but Skin Foundation is beyond great. HG for sure.

I have to say, I found my HG foundation. I've been wearing this for two days, and I love it. After moisturizer, I apply w/ a foundation brush, and it melts into the skin after a few minutes. Looks *flawless* I use #5 Honey, and its the best color match ever - better than other bb foundations. msbb. It does have a slightly powdery, but still dewy finish. Not cakey at all. A little goes a loooooooong way. I normally don't use a primer or finishing powder, but for those below who say the foundation got greasy, I would recommend that you try a primer or powder with this.

Based on previous reviews, I feel like I used a completely different product when I tested this foundation. I received a sample in Warm Ivory, which was an excellent color match (I was surprised, since I'd never used BB before & had to rely on the shades on my computer monitor). But the texture and coverage were much different than expected. What I experienced was a powdery formula with medium, matte coverage (not light or dewy). It was also somewhat drying, and left my skin feeling tight. Similarly, it highlighted any dry areas on my face. The upside is that I didn't have to blot during the 2 days that I tested this, since it really kept its matte finish. But I'm just looking for something that looks more like skin, whereas "Skin" foundation did not.

I would definitely buy this product again because it is truly a wonder for my skin. I use Beige (NW 25-27) and though it runs a teensy itty bitty *touch* yellow on me, it sinks right in to my skin and looks very natural once on. It's glowy but not dewey (which always reads as slick on my oily-leaning skin). BB Skin is what I wanted Diore Nude to be (and I hated that one). It basically does everything that I want a foundation to do: covers and evens me out, doesn't look cakey, masky, or like I'm wearing foundation, lasts long enough to make it worth my while (I have to re-do my MU mid-day due to workouts at lunch anyway so it lasts from morning to mid-day and then mid-day to after work), doesn't cause breakouts and is easily and readily available with a host of corresponding color products (touch up stick, concealer, etc.). I love to try new foundations so I will continue to do so when I feel a new product merits a go but I do LOVE this foundation and would buy it again and again.