August 1, 2014 | 1234 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ainslieface

This is an excellent brush for applying and blending highly pigmented blushes. The diameter of the brush is small and the bristles are packed tightly together so it's much easier to put blush on the apples of your cheek without having it end up everywhere on your face. The bristles are also really soft and the handle is very sleek.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kayethompson

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! i just got into liquid foundation recently and i heard about MAC's 180 brush and how amazing it was, but since it was discontinued i searched for another brush that was somewhat similar. I was mostly looking for a flat top brush and I came across this online and the next day i went to Target to purchase it after i saw the reviews here. I am telling you I wanted this brush so badly that i had to go to 3 Targets to find it and I finally did! For the price (14.99) i don't think you can get any better than this. my liquid foundation goes on smoothly and flawlessly. the brush doesn't shed and is of pretty good quality. i'm so happy i bought it, if i find it again i would buy like 3 more just cause i love it so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by shirlyxgurl

Great brush. I just bought it today and I tried it out with liquid foundation and creme blush on my hand and it blends beautifully. It's such a soft brush, even softer than my more expensive, natural bristle brushes. I wish there is a bigger size for a full face application, but it is capable of doubling for foundation and blush application.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Demetria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I use it for my liquid foundation. It blends flawlessly and gets around my nose and under my eyes easily. No hair shedding at all that I can recall. I have several other SK brushes and I really like them a lot. If I ever see the skunk brush, I will snatch that up right away!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by dyinggiraffe

I like this brush a lot! It was in my price range, is extremely soft, and it's cruelty free.
It has a nice shape, with a flat top, that makes it easy for applying blush in a circular motion.
I haven't had it for that long, but it hasn't shed like you would expect from a $15 brush. I think I've maybe had 1 loose hair in the month I've had it.
Would definitely buy this brand again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by lynleclair

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! It's perfect for applying creme blush (i like it for Stila convertible color). Nice quality at a great price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by GraceQ

I agree with the other reviewers about this brush! Its a unique, high quality synthetic brush that can be used for blush/bronzer or even powder. Thebrush consists of short, fat bristles nestled together to forms a flat top that is a little larger than a quarter. The flat top makes it ideal to pick up an even amount of color/powder. I use it for my blush and bronzer. The brush is fantastically soft, good quality (no hairs falling out!) with an ergonomic handle (which I really don't care for). Overall, good bargain brush at $15 from Target.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sonia Kashuk's synthetic flat blusher brush is surprisingly good considering the price. I have paid up to $40 for brushes like this and have been disappointed by shedding brush hairs, and poor performance.

I wanted to get something that I can use with my new Palladio wet/dry foundation.

The quality is superb. The brush feels wonderful. It applied my makeup beautifully without streaking it also blended me in flawlessly.

The price is awesome. I love the look of the brush, it looks high quality, and performs like it too...this is a MUST HAVE! If you buy anything from the Sonia Kashuk line - let it be this you won't regret it!

UPDATE: I have used this for my Benefit Get Even powder and fell in love again. Because I couldn't get this powder to apply the way it used to (I swear something is different in the formulation) I was going to toss it. Not anymore - this brush is perfect. As a matter of fact it made my skin look flawless with its precision!

EDIT: I used reviewer JRM1862's advice and used this with my Revlon Colorstay makeup and got the same flawless finish that she raved about. I am hooked - this is the perfect size to work across cheeks, forehead and chin. I would say this is my favorite brush of all time to work with foundation, it doesn't matter if they are powder, creme, liquid or finishing powder they all go on better with this brush. My HG>3. Also, this brush picks up just the right amount of cheek color. It is dense enough so that I don't have to swirl all around the pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Green_Tea

GREAT brush! Works well with mineral foundation! Really gives a smooth even look!! Very amazed at the quality of the brush considering the price. It's very affordable, and it has a very cool appearance too! Must buy!

Edit: Just found another great use for this! Works wonderfully as a contouring brush as well! Really blends and buffs those harsh lines!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by richaco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I AM IN LOVE! This blush applies my Revlon cream blush and BB Pot Rouge like a powder blush -- goes on smooth and soft and blends into the skin perfectly. No more fingerprinted splotchy looking cheeks! The brush is incredibly soft and is such a value -- this rivals any of my MAC brushes.