November 23, 2014 | 966 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kalichicoc

Great brush for the price! I had been contemplating buying the Jane Iredale Handi brush to apply my makeup but I saw this at the store at Target and decided to go with this one. At $15 it is a great buy. One problem is the availability- they seem to sell out quickly in my area of Southern California. I recommend checking Target's website which gives you real time availability at the closest stores near your home. I checked three different stores before finally getting lucky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

I actually use this brush to apply Fyrinnae rice powder primer, and it buffs it into my skin beautifully (no more gritty powder just sitting on my skin). The brush is extremely soft and dense enough so that it doesn't splay when touching it to your face (if that makes sense). Personally, I wish the handle was shorter so it wouldn't be such a tight fit in my makeup bag, but otherwise, it's fantastic. I love the shimmery black handle, the ergonomic design, the super-soft hairs, the density of the bristles, and the inexpensive price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 2:21:00 AM More reviews by cher13

This is better then the foundation brush that I bought in a set on ebay. I love how this brush is so SOFT!!! Think of it as the Mac 180 brush on a smaller scale and put onto a longer and thinner handle. It really is the key to smooth foundation applications. It may shed a little bit, but nothing that is too crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 12:27:00 AM More reviews by plucyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

You must try this BRUSH.I guarantee it's worth your money.It's really soft and easy to use. This's the only brush I couldn't find in Target Store..out of stock!! I must order online.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ainslieface

This is an excellent brush for applying and blending highly pigmented blushes. The diameter of the brush is small and the bristles are packed tightly together so it's much easier to put blush on the apples of your cheek without having it end up everywhere on your face. The bristles are also really soft and the handle is very sleek.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by kayethompson

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! i just got into liquid foundation recently and i heard about MAC's 180 brush and how amazing it was, but since it was discontinued i searched for another brush that was somewhat similar. I was mostly looking for a flat top brush and I came across this online and the next day i went to Target to purchase it after i saw the reviews here. I am telling you I wanted this brush so badly that i had to go to 3 Targets to find it and I finally did! For the price (14.99) i don't think you can get any better than this. my liquid foundation goes on smoothly and flawlessly. the brush doesn't shed and is of pretty good quality. i'm so happy i bought it, if i find it again i would buy like 3 more just cause i love it so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by shirlyxgurl

Great brush. I just bought it today and I tried it out with liquid foundation and creme blush on my hand and it blends beautifully. It's such a soft brush, even softer than my more expensive, natural bristle brushes. I wish there is a bigger size for a full face application, but it is capable of doubling for foundation and blush application.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Demetria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I use it for my liquid foundation. It blends flawlessly and gets around my nose and under my eyes easily. No hair shedding at all that I can recall. I have several other SK brushes and I really like them a lot. If I ever see the skunk brush, I will snatch that up right away!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by dyinggiraffe

I like this brush a lot! It was in my price range, is extremely soft, and it's cruelty free.
It has a nice shape, with a flat top, that makes it easy for applying blush in a circular motion.
I haven't had it for that long, but it hasn't shed like you would expect from a $15 brush. I think I've maybe had 1 loose hair in the month I've had it.
Would definitely buy this brand again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by lynleclair

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! It's perfect for applying creme blush (i like it for Stila convertible color). Nice quality at a great price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No