Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

on 4/18/2009 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Good brushes for a cheap price.

It's soft & its handy
^_^

on 4/17/2009 4:25:00 PM

I got this once i heard about it from youtube. I love the set and i got the retractable kabuki brush soft and its soo great that they are eco friendly. they never shed and are easy clean w.out that after smell.

on 4/17/2009 3:57:00 PM

i really like most of these brushes. there's nothing really special about the eyelash/brow comb and the eyeshadow brush is kinda big, but really soft. what i really like was the blush brush. OMG, this thing is like crazy soft. i just love using it on my skin. the concealer brush is another one of my favs. it applys my concealer really well. i like the angle brush too, but i just wish it was a bit stiffer, but none the less, it's still great. i also like the little carrying case it comes with. my only problem with the brushes is with the aluminum ferrule, they get scratched up really easily. other than that, these brushes are good. i also used the plastic package it came in to store the rest of my brushes since i've been looking for something to store them in. might as well recycle the package!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i love these brushes. they're so cheap and yet so good. I don't use their concealer brush for concealer because I already have 2 concealer brush, but i use it for packing on e/s and it works great!
overall, i love these brushes! just wish they have more selections though.

on 4/13/2009 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was in Ulta trying to get a cheap set because I needed basic brushes -- this was amongst my first choices and after a while of staring at brushes even my friend said to get them. He was quite happy when I walked out of the store, largely cause I picked up the one he said to get and that I was done. I'm just glad because to start the packaging is lovely, great canvas set. The bristles are very soft and overall the brushes are easy to handle. They take my light powders just as well as say my super heavy black kohl from Egypt. I'd recommend this set for anyone and not just as back-up brushes but as a main set.

on 4/12/2009 2:39:00 AM

love love love this brush set. i got it for $11 at my local target and it's so worth every penny. the blush brush is soft and dense, and it's my favorite brush from the set. i loved it so much that i went out and bought an extra one by itself to carry around for touchups. the angled liner brush is great, its stiff but not harsh or scratchy, and its the perfect thickness so that the lines it creates can look natural or dramatic depending on the application. the shadow brush is perhaps my least favorite because i find that it doesn't pick up enough product. i use it for applying my paintpots and it works pretty well for that. the concealer brush is great too although i have no use for it along with the brow brush. overall this is a great set, would repurchase again if anything happens to it :)

on 4/11/2009 9:39:00 PM

I caved and bought this because of all the rave reviews. This brush set lives up to its hype! I travel fairly often so I always look at the portability. They'll work out great on a trip!

on 4/9/2009 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE these! I personally haven't had one brush shed on me at all. They're so soft and get the job done great! I really hope they come out with more selections of different brushes. :)

And being eco-friendly is always a plus!

EDIT: Trying to use the blush brush for mineral makeup made two hairs shed from it. But obviously it's not meant for mineral foundation. Just blush. :P Since then, no hairs have shed. :)

on 4/4/2009 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using these brushes for four months now, and I LOVE THEM!!! They are amazing quality for only $10. I use the blush brush the most, and it applies the perfect amount so smoothly and evenly. It is the softest synthetic brush I've ever used. The other brushes are okay-- two of the brushes are almost the same, and although they are supposed to be able to apply eyeshadow, I find that it is too flat and not fluffy enough for e/s. They're better used for applying concealer. The angled liner brush is good as well.

If you're looking for brushes, RUNNNNN to the drugstore to get these!

on 4/3/2009 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice quality brushes, super soft, perfect size all under $12 for a set is awesome!

Popular Makeup Brushes