April 16, 2014 | 1550 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using these brushes for four months now, and I LOVE THEM!!! They are amazing quality for only $10. I use the blush brush the most, and it applies the perfect amount so smoothly and evenly. It is the softest synthetic brush I've ever used. The other brushes are okay-- two of the brushes are almost the same, and although they are supposed to be able to apply eyeshadow, I find that it is too flat and not fluffy enough for e/s. They're better used for applying concealer. The angled liner brush is good as well.

If you're looking for brushes, RUNNNNN to the drugstore to get these!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by poprox

Nice quality brushes, super soft, perfect size all under $12 for a set is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by roxybritain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These brushes are as good as my expensive Sephora brushes, and I highly recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenni627

I was so excited to find these brushes! I had high hopes because they were highly recommended in InStyle Magazine product review issue.

I absolutely love them!!!

They grab just the right amount of color. The brushes are soo incredibly soft on your skin!

I still absolutely love my MAC brushes and Sonia Kashuk brushes.. but I must say these are pretty amazing for the price!

I recommend that everyone buy them especially if you are on a tight budget and are in need of some good quality low cost brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Jaclynkj

These are great brushes and sooo affordable! They are soft, inexpensive AND eco friendly. What more could you ask for! Try them, you will not regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

I love these brushes. They are definately my go to brushes. I use them everyday and they all perform great. They are soft and fluffy and do the job well. And besides all that they are eco friendly so theyre a great buy. If you were considering purchasing these products, go ahead, they area great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ObscureRadium

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the roll up bag and all of the brushes are great that comes with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by facadeindreams

Got this set for around $10 at my local drug store and it's been the best! I regularly use the concealer and blush brush which is worth the price of the kit alone. As everyone else has said, the bristles are super soft and do everything it's supposed to. I use the liner brush when I use my mineral eyeshadows as a liner and the eyeshadow brush for an all-over wash of color. I never use the brow/comb brush. But using 4/5 in the set isn't bad for the price I paid!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by shushiroll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These brushes are great. They're cheap and sustainable. I also have sensitive skin but these brushes are so soft they don't bother my skin at all. I find the roll highly annoying so I wish they would come up with better packaging but its fine. I wouldn't buy the set again because I don't really use the concealer brush or the eyebrow tool so I'd rather go and buy the individual brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this set!! I just wish they would include a powder brush...why is it that sets always seem not to include the most useful/commonly used brush? Anyway, I just started using the blush brush to apply my powder. I use these along with other, more expensive brushes, and these are very comparable. I like that they are made from synthetic hair, and I love how soft they are on my skin. My only gripe is that I wish the "travel" packaging was easier to use and more practical for storage.