July 26, 2014 | 892 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love love love this brush set. i got it for $11 at my local target and it's so worth every penny. the blush brush is soft and dense, and it's my favorite brush from the set. i loved it so much that i went out and bought an extra one by itself to carry around for touchups. the angled liner brush is great, its stiff but not harsh or scratchy, and its the perfect thickness so that the lines it creates can look natural or dramatic depending on the application. the shadow brush is perhaps my least favorite because i find that it doesn't pick up enough product. i use it for applying my paintpots and it works pretty well for that. the concealer brush is great too although i have no use for it along with the brow brush. overall this is a great set, would repurchase again if anything happens to it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Dinahout

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I caved and bought this because of all the rave reviews. This brush set lives up to its hype! I travel fairly often so I always look at the portability. They'll work out great on a trip!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by narshallow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE these! I personally haven't had one brush shed on me at all. They're so soft and get the job done great! I really hope they come out with more selections of different brushes. :)

And being eco-friendly is always a plus!

EDIT: Trying to use the blush brush for mineral makeup made two hairs shed from it. But obviously it's not meant for mineral foundation. Just blush. :P Since then, no hairs have shed. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using these brushes for four months now, and I LOVE THEM!!! They are amazing quality for only $10. I use the blush brush the most, and it applies the perfect amount so smoothly and evenly. It is the softest synthetic brush I've ever used. The other brushes are okay-- two of the brushes are almost the same, and although they are supposed to be able to apply eyeshadow, I find that it is too flat and not fluffy enough for e/s. They're better used for applying concealer. The angled liner brush is good as well.

If you're looking for brushes, RUNNNNN to the drugstore to get these!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by poprox

Nice quality brushes, super soft, perfect size all under $12 for a set is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by roxybritain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These brushes are as good as my expensive Sephora brushes, and I highly recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Jenni627

I was so excited to find these brushes! I had high hopes because they were highly recommended in InStyle Magazine product review issue.

I absolutely love them!!!

They grab just the right amount of color. The brushes are soo incredibly soft on your skin!

I still absolutely love my MAC brushes and Sonia Kashuk brushes.. but I must say these are pretty amazing for the price!

I recommend that everyone buy them especially if you are on a tight budget and are in need of some good quality low cost brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Jaclynkj

These are great brushes and sooo affordable! They are soft, inexpensive AND eco friendly. What more could you ask for! Try them, you will not regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

I love these brushes. They are definately my go to brushes. I use them everyday and they all perform great. They are soft and fluffy and do the job well. And besides all that they are eco friendly so theyre a great buy. If you were considering purchasing these products, go ahead, they area great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ObscureRadium

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the roll up bag and all of the brushes are great that comes with it.