September 22, 2014 | 984 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by WillBlogForShoes

I bought this after reading a very positive review on a beauty blog. It is awesome! I've never been able to make a brow pencil look natural, but this product is so easy to use!

The comb on the end of mine did break off when I was trying to get it out of the package.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by devildogtess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very disappointed, if any pressure was applied, the tip broke off. I will stick with Anastasia, which is more expensive but works very well. I thought after reading the reviews that I could get the same quality for a cheaper price. Not so.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by madluvmakeup

This is now my HG brow pencil. I have tried just about every type of brow pencil high end and low end and I have to say this is the best so far. It has a skinny tip which is great for precise work. It's super inexpensive. I can make my brows look defined without them looking too severe. I definately reccomend this for anyone in search of a good inexpensive brow pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by sugarandspice101

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Dark Blonde which is kinda a dark golden taupe.The narrow end works well to define brows,it can give a natural look.The price is cheap.I use this with Ananatasia's brow powder and the two together look great.( the brow powder is wonderful also).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by theymarry

This is my first brow pencil but I think I'll be sticking to it. I love this stuff. I wear it every day (one brow is shorter than the other) and no one can tell I drew my brows in. LOVE IT!

-A.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by shiaobundan

Love this stuff. HG for me. Not, it's not as creamy or as pigmented as MAC, but I like it because it is buildable and I won't end up with caterpillar brows. Best drugstore brow product EVER. I like this better than Anastasia brow powder and wax, which I now regret paying $30 for.

Also, people are saying that it breaks off. I haven't noticed that. You may be unwinding too much of the stick at once.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by bellaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this because the pencil draws fine lines, and is great for filling in sparse brows. I use the dark blonde and have light/medium ash brown hair. You do have to press harder than other pencils, but with some practice, and by keeping a minimal amount of pencil extended, it works fairly well. I do not use the comb on the end, but use a an eyebrow brush to blend it in. If you don't get too heavy-handed, it looks very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ShayFL

I find this works very well for me. A soft natural look that isnt too harsh. I use the "blonde" color even though my hair and brows are dark brown. The brown was way too dark. My brows have thinned a bit, but I still have a good 75% of them left....so just a little filler is all I need and this fits the bill.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by suzig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's interesting reading the mixed comments. I'm in the negative camp for the same reasons as some others. I found it hard to apply without a fair amount of pressure, which then made it break off. Even if it hadn't broken off, there wasn't that much product, so it wasn't really a bargain. Fortunately, I was able to find a new Avon lady and buy glimmersticks again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by QueenJaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was considering getting semi-permanent tattooing done to my eyebrows before I had tried this product..

I found the colour blended in with my eyebrows really well and it was also really easy to apply and blend.

The little comb is a nice touch as it helps blend and brush your eyebrows into shape. I am very pleased with the results.

Another gem by Maybelline!