August 29, 2014 | 1759 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by cinnamongirl46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only good thing about this makeup is the packaging. I have dry skin, but this makeup made my skin look oily and after a couple of hours literally slid around on my face into patches of gunk where I have dry patches. Coverage and feel of the makeup was awful for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2007 7:09:00 AM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this from my friend J.

I really like the shade and the coverage but I get acne when I use it regularly. I think my skin is very reactive to foundation ...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2007 12:51:00 AM More reviews by chela12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this foundation at all. It is very thick and hard to blend because it dries up very quickly. It's also supposed to last all day, and it does not last at all. I also have oily skin, and this did not do anything to control it. It actually made me more oily.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sfbubbly

This is a decent drugstore foundation that is as good as some more expensive high end foundations, but overall is nothing to write home about. It is a thick liquid with sheer to medium coverage that comes in an excellent glass bottle with a hygienic pump dispenser. I would call it moderately long-wearing, but it will slide around if you have any moisturizer beneath it or are in hot humid weather. It is not transfer resistant or rub proof whatsoever, so that advertising claim is false! I had no issues with streaks, but I am very careful in how I apply foundation: mix a dime-sized amount between clean fingertips, quickly pat and blend onto clean face with fingertips, then quickly stipple and blend with a good wedge sponge. I will not buy this again because the closest match to my skin tone, Natural Buff 606, was definitely too pink. (However I have strong yellow undertones and even MAC C3 is not really yellow enough for me.)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Energize

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me the colour range was wrong (too pink and too dark).

I did not like the smell. It went on very heavy, drying before I had a chance to spread it properly.

I am 48 and thought this made my skin look older as it really showed up dry patches and irritated the oily parts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Widegeon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm surprised that this product rated so low. I have been using it for about a year. I have oily acne prone skin. I usually have to wet the sponge because its a little thick and it can be streaky. Though I have used it with a dry sponge, and the trick is to spread it on the sponge and lighty layer it on. (Though I have a color that's a little darker than my skintone so it streaks more)The coverage is obviously better with a dry sponge, but I think the stay power of this product is great. I live Texas, so usually make up just slides right off. But all I did during the summer was blot and it still looked fresh and held the coverage. I also like the color range! My god it seems like every drugstore brand stops at light-medium. I also enjoy the packaging, its very sanitary, however sometimes the spout needs to be cleaned.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Mayfaire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Initially I loved this - has great coverage. It broke me out HORRIBLY after a few days. Stay away if you have acne-prone skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 2:48:00 PM More reviews by ninjastarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in a rock band, and have had many many make-up artists working on my skin. this is the only foundation that i can wear on stage. when i am on tour, i can put it on in the morning, have interviews, do some tv, do the hour long super sweaty stage show, pat my face dry with a towel, put on a bit of pressed powder to cover shine and do a photo shoot or autograph signings; all without my foundation running down my face, leaving my make-up looking fresh!!! i have oily skin (summer) combo (winter). I was impressed. i live in London, so black people's colours are only sold in the USA. i have it in soft sable. MAC, Lancome, prescriptives, benefit, etc, all good, but none so long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2007 5:52:00 PM More reviews by oknad78

the name infallible says it all...it doesn't fade all day and it also has amazing coverage. i have dark circles and some acne...and it covers so good i end up using little to no concealer! I use it at least 3 times a week!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2007 7:31:00 PM More reviews by cortneyrozell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I first bought Infallible after having a $2.00 off coupon and it being on sale at Target for $10.00. I have to say that when I first tried it, I HATED it. I had been using True Match, which blended perfectly, but didn't give me the coverage that I wanted and didnt stay on as long as I would have liked. After using this foundation with an EoB foundation brush it blends VERY well. I shake before using, and squeeze small amounts of the foundation directly on my skin in a zig zag formation on my cheeks, forehead and nose. It takes a few minutes to get it to blend in, but the key to using Infallible is to not over do it, or it WILL look cakey and streaky. It stays all day, and I have oily skin, so my T-zone does get shiny after a while, but all I do is use blotting paper, and its back to being perfect. I love how it gives my skin a dewy look...just like True Match does.