L'Oreal infallible never fail makeup

3.0

NEW 18h FORMULA *runny* : (Active Ingredient : Titanium Dioxide 1.75%) /// Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearyl Diglyceryl Succinate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 7499/Iron Oxides) ----------------------------------------- OLD 16h FORMULA *thick* : (Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 1.9%, Octinoxate 1.0%) /// Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Magnesium Gluconate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tristearin, Butylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate +/- (CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Gave me acne and boils all over my face! I've never had a product do this! This stuff really clogs pores!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for a 'nicer' foundation than my standard bronzer and Cover Girl powder I have been wearing forEVER. :) So, I saw this and thought, wow. Good stuff. Um, no. Heck no!

I paid 14 bucks for this bottle of crap! I came home and put it on expecting my face to transform to flawless. I put it on (rinsed off the excess in the sink and it stuck to the sides of the sink. I had to scrub it out with the same brush I use when the bathtub is filthy. Warning sign. I still wanted to give it a shot and came to read the review here. 38% would buy again with 200+ reviews. Not good! I was clinging to the few good reviews I read. THEN....

I go look in the mirror. The flawless, beautiful face I was so wanting to expect stared back at me. WTH! My cheeks looked like they had brown baby oil on them with a tinge of pink. There is this one huge dry patch that I didn't know I had looking back at me! My pores were extremely visible. Just eeeewww! It took a few swipes with a hot washcloth, a scrubbing with Dial soap and more scrubbing with the washcloth to get this stuff off of my face! Once again, the sink issue. There is this orangey brown film stuck to the sink! It took hot water and Scrubbing Bubbles this time to get rid of it.

Needless to say, this will be going BACK tomorrow. No way in h*ll will I get within 10 feet of this again!

This product is a waste of money. It simply doesn't do what it says it will do. It doesn't last all day and it doesn't provide good coverage. The search for a long lasting foundation continues.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Does what it says on the tin, this stuff - stays on all day and good coverage, lots of pigment so it's pretty thick stuff. I had to mix this in with a decent moisturiser to be able to manipulate it properly. At the time of buying it I thought it was the bee's knees but it ends up cakey and settling in lines. I used the lightest shade and it was a bit on the orangey side (I have come to expect this from 99% of foundations on the UK market so it's not a surprise). Liked L'Oreal Translucide and Ideal Balance better. Only buy this if you really really needs the coverage and you can work fast with it.

BAD!! Just bad. L'Oreal should be sued for false advertising because their claims are SOOOO far off from the truth. Controls shine? NO. Blends easily? NO. Lasts all day? NO NO NO. I can't emphasize how awful this crap is. It's like sludge, and it dries super fast, so you either have to be super quick on application and do it in small sections, or you'll end up with an inch thick layer. I have very dry skin with a little shine on my forehead only, and within a few minutes of applying this, I looked like a fryolater had erupted onto my entire face. I blotted several times AND added a good powder, but the shine could not be stopped. I honestly have no idea how they get away with marketing this the way that they do. It's almost a joke to call it Infallible, as it embodies just about the worst of everything...

I have combination skin, but it varies daily as to how much oil or how dry I am. This made me super shiny, I hated it. I do believe it was because of the sunscreen in it. My skin didn't feel oily, but it looked terrible. The stuff did feel heavy around my nose, where I was trying to hide my pores (bad idea, I know that now) even though I didn't apply a ton of it. I had to use a ton of powder to hide the shine, but the powder didn't stick to the make-up.... I did like the way it was packaged, and it also had good coverage/matched my skin... other than that I really didn't like it.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Oh thank divine, it's not just me...!

This stuff goes on and I look great, perfect, albeit a bit masky, but evenly toned and covered, for sure. A few hours later and I look like an oily mess. Not just a little oily, but thick, gooey, shiny, embarassing. I thought it was because I have PCOS and was just pumping out a lot of oil (at 44, no less), but apparently not. Six months as a walking oil slick because of this disastrous foundation, ugh! It settles into pores (mine are huge, admittedly) and lines, and wears off other places. I can't believe I didn't come here to check it out. Lesson learned.

(edited to add: 2 lippies for packaging and coverage)

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

The only good thing about this makeup is the packaging. I have dry skin, but this makeup made my skin look oily and after a couple of hours literally slid around on my face into patches of gunk where I have dry patches. Coverage and feel of the makeup was awful for me.

I got this from my friend J.

I really like the shade and the coverage but I get acne when I use it regularly. I think my skin is very reactive to foundation ...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this foundation at all. It is very thick and hard to blend because it dries up very quickly. It's also supposed to last all day, and it does not last at all. I also have oily skin, and this did not do anything to control it. It actually made me more oily.