January 31, 2015 | 2044 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by untrunner42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product for stretch marks and saw no difference. It feels great on the skin, but I saw no difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Mangokitten

I have dry skin and for a long time (especially during winters) I would get flaky skin and redness around the side of my nose. Putting concealer on to hide the redness would just turn out terribly because the concealer would bring out the flaking even more. I had been putting a lot of Vaseline on the region every night when I went to bed, and still it wasn't really improving. I've been using Bio Oil for about 2 months now and I have to say that my skin has gotten SO much better. My skin is no longer peeling at all and the redness has gone down a lot as well. So glad I tried this!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Recently, I had a very bad breakout (which i NEVER get) due to a break on the pill, and the BP I have been using has left ym face dry, flaky and red. I have tried a few drops of Jojoba oil in my Olay, but have found that I am mildly allergic to it. I decided to re-try bio-oil; and so applied it in the circle motions rubbing it in at night. I woke up to find most of my redness had dissapeared, and a much more even skintone. I had also woken to found a few of the pimples that were almost fully dried out were back with a vengeance. I really wish this had worked on my face, and I might still use it on my eye/upper cheek/jawline area where i never break out, and to spot treat a few acne scars.
Overall, this is a decent product. If you find your skin doesn't break out easily (assuming you are wanting to use this on the face), I would definitely reccomend giving it a try. I paid $12.99 AUS for this and for something that goes a decent way on your face I believe it was worth a shot. For your body, I suggest something like Palmer's Cocoa Oil as it's about the same price for a large bottle and does more or less the same thing. I would probably not reccomend this, or repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by ricerice

I used this in the past on my face in hopes that it will even out my skin tone. It didn't. It didn't provide any moisture, my skin was left feeling dry after cleansing and it clogged my pores. i got tiny clogged pores under my skin after using this, so i just threw it out. If i'm not mistaken, there's mineral oil in this product, which is probably why it congested my skin. Not buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by htibbetts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this over a year ago to help fade some acne scars and even out my skin tone. Used it for about a month with no visible difference in my skin, so I can't recommend it for the face. It ended up in the back of my bathroom cabinet. HOWEVER, two weeks ago I burned the underside of my arm on steam coming out of a tea kettle. I had a nasty dark red, blistering mark about 3 inches in diameter. I put antibiotic ointment, aloe...just kept looking worse. While on a search for something else to try, I uncovered the Bio Oil and thought, what the heck...maybe it will prevent it from scarring. I rubbed it in before bed, and the next morning, drastic improvement! I've kept it up the last few days and the mark is almost healed. I'm going to keep using it for possible scar prevention for another week or two. I know this isn't much more than mineral oil with a few extras thrown in, but something in this really fixed up an ugly, blistering burn in no time. I'm moving the bottle to my first aid kit! Said I would repurchase, but doubt I will have to.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by tygressdoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only been using this for 3 days, but it has faded my pigmentation marks from acne significantly (they were bright red marks that had not healed in almost a year). It hasn't broken me out at all. I actually love the packaging, as it allows me to get the 2-3 drops I need for each application. The smell is a little odd but not unpleasant, and goes away quickly. I will continue to try this out and report on my progress.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by gymgrl93

I bought Bio Oil for the first time yesterday. Like last night....so i still am not sure how well it will work. See, I have a couple of acne spots on my face. Not like, huge holes or anything, just some dark spots where pimples used to be.

I put it on last night hoping I wouldnt wake up with a face full of acne, and *phew* I didn't. It makes my face look and feel very smooth and I'm glad I bought it so far.

I also have a very red face sometimes. I don't get embarassed that easily, I just have sensitive skin and makeup sort of just disappears by the end of the day. This is another reason why I bought Bio Oil; I heard it helps with redness and I'm praying it does!

I bought the bigger bottle of it at CVS for like $19. Not very expensive, but not the cheapest either.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Well I cant say much about it actually. I am not sure if it causes break outs or not. I mean I already am having active break outs as with or w/o this so its hard to tell. It does hydrate a little bit but nothing special. I use it to message my skin sometimes. The pigmented flat post acne spots may lessen a little over time but that may be due to the moisturizing aspect of it & the whole rubbing it in. But i doubt it will do any good to more serious scars. Have not tried it on stretch marks yet but might. too pricey for all the good it does if at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff certainly does work at fading any redness on my face from acne, but the only problem is that if I apply too much, it causes more acne!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by JGuan56

IT WORKS! And it works well! It smells very clean and gets rid of the scars quickly! It great enough said!