Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just remembered that I do not have any reviews on this although this has been really good to my skin and I am not talking about my face only. My skin is very oily and at first, I was hesitant about using this. The product if used in a small dosage is not that greasy. It has a calming effect. I use this after shower and when I go to bed. This is the only product that really took care of my acne scars and faded them. Whatever it claims to do, it does. Great product!

I bought this for the eczema on my eyelids. Bio Oil healed the cracks on the skin within a couple of applications. I use it at night before bed as it tends to run into my eyes during the day. I had used so many other eye creams: Shiseido, Avene, Mario Badescu, Estee Lauder, Weleda, and vitamin E. The Bio Oil did the trick.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this oil. My skin is often red and after using is in the face for a few months I can definitely see a difference. l use it only at night and l wake up with healthy looking skin. l also use it on scars which helps to minimize them.

What can I say... not too sure if it really works, but I use it EVERY time I get out of the shower on my butt, chest, knees, and wait... "down there". I'm convinced that it will forever keep my skin elastic, smooth, and beautiful. It absorbs fast, and leave my skin sooo soft. I don't use it on my face... just can't imagine doing that. I love this product! Unfortunately, Target carries the smaller size now at the same price as before?! It is pretty pricey for "oil" but I seriously love it.

OMFG adrgdjwsxhjhu ;D
After using a sunblock that contain oxybenzone and other junk that irritated my skin ... I was desperate to make my exema, redness, ect. Go away .I saw this at cvs and I was ofmg ahsduccdivfeiu :D
What I do is I cleanse my face and mix two drops at the most with my moisturizer ! Remember two drops at the most unless you want to break out . I applied this onto my broken skin even if the instructions specifically said do not apply on broken skin :/ I don't care this stuff is amazing and I'm ready to look not hideous tomorrow morning
Only problem is that its seems to have all these chemical junk stuff fp, fragrances ect. And I prefer natural

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to like Bio-Oil, but after a couple weeks of use I'm underwhelmed. Several reviewers liked the scent, but I think it's too powdery-sweet. Also I favor more natural products, not weird stuff cooked up in labs with gimmicky pitches (DUCK oil?). I have been using it on my face (not for scars) because several reviewers recommended it for that. But I'm going back to the more natural face oils I like better: Burt's Bees Repair Serum and Naturally Ageless Intensive Repairing Serum. Both smell better and are less irritating than Bio-Oil.

With the wonderful reviews this product has received I realy wanted to try it. Especially since this week it was only $10 CAD at my local drugstore. I did a bit of research and decided not to. Have a look at the toxicity levels on cosmeticsdatabase.com.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I just started using bio oil, but not long enough to cause me to break out as other reviewers seem to have experienced. I'm hoping that my skin won't react adversely to the product. That said, I do like the light-scented smell. It IS a bit oily though, and it takes quite a while for it to completely settle into the skin. I definitely notice an improvement in skin texture - my skin is much softer and smoother. I've also noticed some slight improvement on the scars on my right hand (from ezcema and burns) so I guess that's a plus. I am also applying the oil to my stretch marks but I think it will be quite some time before I see an improvement. Will update this review again in a few weeks time!

This worked great for the scars on my body, but not on my face. I have scars all over my body because I am probably the clumsiest person on Earth so I have a lot of scars and I've been using this twice on a day on the scars on my legs, back, and elbows and I definitely see improvement. I've been using it for about 2 months now and my scars aren't gone, but they've faded so if I keep using it, hopefully they will go away in time. I have over half of the bottle left because you really don't need to use that much since it is a oil. Plus it smells good!
HOWEVER, I regret using this on my face. I thought it would help with a few acne scars and it made me break out like crazy! That was the worst break out ever. It was horrible.
So I definitely suggest that you use this for any scar on your body, just don't use it on your face!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I don't get all the negative reviews. This is practically a foolproof product. My mother agrees :)
Okay, if this wasn't working for all ye... Did ye use it twice a day for at least 6 months like it says to on the bottle? If not, that's how long you need to use it to get real results. I got real results.
Oh and only use one r two drops for your whole face or you'll break out.

Popular Body Skincare Products