November 28, 2014 | 1861 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by htibbetts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this over a year ago to help fade some acne scars and even out my skin tone. Used it for about a month with no visible difference in my skin, so I can't recommend it for the face. It ended up in the back of my bathroom cabinet. HOWEVER, two weeks ago I burned the underside of my arm on steam coming out of a tea kettle. I had a nasty dark red, blistering mark about 3 inches in diameter. I put antibiotic ointment, aloe...just kept looking worse. While on a search for something else to try, I uncovered the Bio Oil and thought, what the heck...maybe it will prevent it from scarring. I rubbed it in before bed, and the next morning, drastic improvement! I've kept it up the last few days and the mark is almost healed. I'm going to keep using it for possible scar prevention for another week or two. I know this isn't much more than mineral oil with a few extras thrown in, but something in this really fixed up an ugly, blistering burn in no time. I'm moving the bottle to my first aid kit! Said I would repurchase, but doubt I will have to.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by tygressdoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only been using this for 3 days, but it has faded my pigmentation marks from acne significantly (they were bright red marks that had not healed in almost a year). It hasn't broken me out at all. I actually love the packaging, as it allows me to get the 2-3 drops I need for each application. The smell is a little odd but not unpleasant, and goes away quickly. I will continue to try this out and report on my progress.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by gymgrl93

I bought Bio Oil for the first time yesterday. Like last night....so i still am not sure how well it will work. See, I have a couple of acne spots on my face. Not like, huge holes or anything, just some dark spots where pimples used to be.

I put it on last night hoping I wouldnt wake up with a face full of acne, and *phew* I didn't. It makes my face look and feel very smooth and I'm glad I bought it so far.

I also have a very red face sometimes. I don't get embarassed that easily, I just have sensitive skin and makeup sort of just disappears by the end of the day. This is another reason why I bought Bio Oil; I heard it helps with redness and I'm praying it does!

I bought the bigger bottle of it at CVS for like $19. Not very expensive, but not the cheapest either.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Well I cant say much about it actually. I am not sure if it causes break outs or not. I mean I already am having active break outs as with or w/o this so its hard to tell. It does hydrate a little bit but nothing special. I use it to message my skin sometimes. The pigmented flat post acne spots may lessen a little over time but that may be due to the moisturizing aspect of it & the whole rubbing it in. But i doubt it will do any good to more serious scars. Have not tried it on stretch marks yet but might. too pricey for all the good it does if at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff certainly does work at fading any redness on my face from acne, but the only problem is that if I apply too much, it causes more acne!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by JGuan56

IT WORKS! And it works well! It smells very clean and gets rid of the scars quickly! It great enough said!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by pewpew01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG THIS WAS A TOTAAAAAAL LIFE SAVER ON MY ACNE SCARS!

So I have been ONLY using this for a week and this has faded my acne scars like crazy! I'm so happy but I've been not only using this but I've applied lemon, honey and iced my face and then I moisturized and added bio oil before I slept. I was eager to wake up every morning to notice the results and they cleared up! I'm still not done but it's almost all gone. Then I used C&C morning burst cleanser and st ives exfoliator and applied along with impruv derma cream.

My skin is very dry and I get alot of whiteheads but rarely any acne. I wore compressed powder and then i stopped when I realized they clogged my pores. Anybody who has acne scars try this! Drink plenty of water as well! goodluck :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This broke me out. Badly. It was disgusting! Please for the love of all that is good and moisturizing DO NOT USE THIS!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by oolaa1

this is a good product for hydrating skin , it hydrates it immediately. but for scares you do have to wait quite a long times before it fades . for stretch marks it only fades it , but it doesn't take it all away .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

I really didn't find this product a must in my routine (either face or body). I could not see much difference on my face, if at all. And as a body moisturiser, it is just not good enough. Don't fall into that hype, the price is not worth for something as plain as that. I way prefer an oil like the lucy minerals ambrosia multi-tasking, decleor, or any other oil and with natural ingredients in..