April 16, 2014 | 1878 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by PamdaBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really hoping this would work for me because I'd heard so many good things. Unfortunately, skincare products are hit and miss for my sensitive skin and this product did nothing for me. In fact, I got big, flaky dry patches on my cheeks an chin after I used it a few times and I started to get a stinging sensation when I would put it on. Just didn't work for me at all - my skin has settled down since I stopped using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by RJJ

This product is good, but is EXCELLENT mixed with Health Aid's Vitamin E oil. To those that stay stretch marks cant fade... not true! this combination has worked for me! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by jqsuared

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of Vitamin E oil and use it religiously. I have red acne scars that are real noticeable that I absolutely hate. I read the reviews for Bio Oil and thought I'd give it a try. I bought the generic CVS brand, which was still way more expensive than Vitamin E oil and I didn't get nearly as much. After my normal face washing routine, I applied Bio Oil to my face and IMMEDIATELY hated it. The smell, the greasiness, it was like baby oil. But, I still wanted to give it a try so I left the oil on my face all night while I slept. I didn't notice anything different, good nor bad. I had a small pimple but it's only one so I can't blame it on the Bio Oil. But upon further inspection, I noticed the pores on my chin were BLACK. Dirty, yucky, nasty, black pores. I blame the bio oil. I'm sticking with my Vitamin E. I would try to use Bio Oil on my stretch marks, but I'd rather just return it and buy more E.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i used bio oil while i was pregnant- i have no stretch marks on my stomach apart from where i left my belly bar in too long and unfortunatley it ripped!!but i think bio oil definatley helped preven the stretch marks...apart from on my chest it did not help there at all!!!however it is brilliant for moisturising your skin-only problem is i find it very oily and it makes me kind of uncomfortabel when i am in bed.but i would still recomend it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by people52005

After using some dodgy face wipes that wrecked my skin ( cough cough simple face wipes!!) I ran to superdrug's and bought the 10 bottle and it was wonderful. I mixed it with palmer's cocoa butter and after a month, all the dark patches were COMPLETELY erased. Quite pricey for a small bottle but it's very potent so you don't have to use a lot. Worth giving a go!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ichigo_no_powder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for around a week now and almost immediately i noticed that its helped even out my skin tone. that alone is enough to make me repurchase this item again! i've always had a problem with redness on the face. because it's only been a week scars are still here but they do seem less prominent than before

edit:
I stopped using bio oil after the first month as it did absolutely nothing for my skin other than reducing some redness. it also left my skin with tiny bumps

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

- I have been using this product for nearly two months now -

When I got this I was unsure if it would get rid of my acne, acne-scars and overall redness.

It hasn't prevented new acne but it has made the big ugly blue/purple scar on my cheek disappear (seriously it isn't even slightly visible) So it does work wonders on some scars not on all of them but they are starting to fade (It does say to use it a minumum of 3 months)

I use it only on my face, twice a day and it has taken me 2 months to finish my first 30ml bottle so you get a lot for your money

I would repurchase this again - as I have fallen in love with the strange smell

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by aquajeeling

I bought a small pack after reading all the great reviews.
I have quite a few acne marks on my face, and am forever looking for a product to get rid of them, and it always take me a super long time to heal anything.
Bio oil didn't really help for me. I've been using it for 2 weeks, even on some very fresh marks it didn't do anything.
One pro that I have to point out is that this is very easy to spread and I feel it is absorbed easily and it's not greasy feeling. But most importantly it does not clog pores. Just really not sure if it works.
So far out of all the products I've tried, Vitamin E works the best for acne marks. And I mean directly from the supplement capsules.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by harmony96

My experience with bio oil is a really really positive one!
I'm in LOVE with this product.
I've always had red cheeks and it has annoyed me not even some foundations could even my skin tone... my red cheeks would still show through!!
So I bought bio oil hoping for some good results and have used it religiously morning and night (after cleansing) for about 2 weeks.
My skin is all one tone now, I'm not even kidding! I really should've taken pictures because it's amazing the results!
I've had people commenting on my skin saying it looks great!
My face is also as smooth as a babys butt! :)
I like that it sinks in pretty fast! If you use to much your face does look oily but I only use enough to cover my face once.
Love this stuff!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by snikolac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good oil to moisturize dry patches, but it doesn't do what they advertise it for -- get rid of stretch marks and scars. I don't think it did ANYTHING for those. Still, it's okay, but only okay as a moisturizer. The smell is pretty bad, though, so I doubt I'd buy it again. I'd just as soon use baby oil. At least baby oil smells nice.