July 28, 2014 | 2032 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 12:42:00 AM More reviews by dechn

Love this product. Best eye makeup remover of all the products that I have tried! Gentle but really does its work! Probbly the only product from Clinique that I will always buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by marcellewood

I love this eye makeup remover! Its a two phase (meaning an oil in water suspension) and you have to shake up the bottle before using it but it quickly removes even tough waterproof products from eyes and lips and doesnt leave a greasy residue like the similar but cheaper Neutrogena product. It lasts a really long time even though I use it almost daily. It is fragrance free and doesnt irritate my eyes at all. I keep buying this and hope they don't change the formula ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Nice product.Removes effectively eye make up without hurting the delicate eye area.Didn't have any kind of problems with this product,works very good but I wouldn't buy this product again because I like more the make up removers that remove your entire make up from all over your face and not only from the eyes.Other than that it's a great product, actually I m very impressed mostly because removes mascara(I wear at least 4 coats daily)extremely easy!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by rachellechen

I got this from promotion of Clinique. The only thing I can say is I never have any eye makeup remover product like this!!! The only thing can be removed by this product is your lipstick. Even my Cetaphill cleaner has better remover function than this! I will never use this again, even from the sales.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

This stuff is literally my life saver. I always wear waterproof mascara and this is pretty much the only thing that really gets it off. I use Almay's makeup remover first to get off all that I can before using Take The Day Off (my little theory of saving money). Once I was too lazy to finish up with TTDO and I woke up with my eyes swollen! They really don't like makeup. Overall, I'm sticking to this dual-phase remover for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a 50ml bottle of this as a GWP. I used this 3 nights in a row and it dried my eyes out so badly that they are still flaking 4 days later! Will never purchase full-size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 6:55:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found almost the same as to Ardens "All Gone", except this leaves a slight greasy residue, which I don't mind but sometimes makes eyes blurry if a bit gets in. It quickly coped with all the waterproof eyemakeup I threw at it without rubbing, was easy to use, didn't irritate my eyes or lose eyelashes. The packaging with the purple bottle and silver is cute too!

The only reason why I probably wouldn't buy again is the price and also I've discovered that a wee bottle of cold-pressed quality vegetable oil works just as good as well as giving me the skincare benefits of moisturising + vitamins. Downsizing skincare = more money for makeup!! My eye area just looks the better in the morning using the oil. Otherwise I thought it a very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by VQ13

I don't know why I have not reviewed this before! I LOVE this stuff! I was using Lancome's eye makeup remover just fine when I was using regular mascara. But I started using waterproof mascara and nothing would take if off!! Lancome's was a huge disappointment when put through the test...and it was expensive! So a friend told me about Clinique's Take the Day Off Eye makeup remover.

All I did was soak a cotton pad and gently rubbed it over my lashes and all the waterproof mascara slipped right off! amazing! no tugging, nothing. I also use lipfinity from max factor that nothing takes off and it works with this product!! came right off!

The price is only about $16! Well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 5:13:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye makeup remover that I will ever use. Why? Because it takes everything off! Why not use one for my lids, lashes and lips? I love how it just whisks away everything. I soak a cotton ball up and use one for each eye, and one for the lipgloss on my lips. I think the greasiness alows it to easily take the day off (LOL). My HG. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sueyellowjam

This is the best makeup remover I've used, but then, I don't use that much makeup and don't have extensive experience on other makeup remover. I used water-proof mascara everyday. This can easily get off the mascara, all of it, without leaving any trace behind. I have used a few other brands before but nothing close to this one. All the others I have tried took longer to remove the mascara, and still leave some traces behind. Nevertheless, Take the Day Off is rather greasy compared to the other brands - and hence onl 4 lippie. It doesn't really bother me since a face wash normally follows the makeup removal, and the greasiness is gone after face wash.