October 25, 2014 | 1482 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works well and is a fine makeup remover. It is often in the GWP satchels Clinique loves to give out so I rarely have to buy remover. (Lancome also has their remover as a GWP on a fairly regular basis).
I have no complaints. It is a decent remover and works just as well as the lancome version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I originally got a 1.7 oz sample from Club Clinique, this makeup remover removes makeup very well, the only bummer for me is that $16.50 is a lot to spend on a makeup remover I seldomly use, since I don't wear eyeshadow that often and I use washable mascaras. Other than that, this is an excellent eye makeup remover (and probably lips, but I haven't wasted this on lipsticks and lip glosses). The cap is also spill proof, and child proof, like the medicine bottle caps.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by chengkx

This review is for Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips, which is packaged in a translucent purple bottle with silver safety-cap lid.

A superlative eye makeup remover that effortlessly cuts through mascara in just a few strokes with some facial cotton. Does not irritate the eyes nor does it leave a greasy finish. Leaves lashes soft and clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2008 1:15:00 AM More reviews by blue92743

This product removed my water proof mascarra easily and left my lashes smother then normals!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 12:42:00 AM More reviews by dechn

Love this product. Best eye makeup remover of all the products that I have tried! Gentle but really does its work! Probbly the only product from Clinique that I will always buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by marcellewood

I love this eye makeup remover! Its a two phase (meaning an oil in water suspension) and you have to shake up the bottle before using it but it quickly removes even tough waterproof products from eyes and lips and doesnt leave a greasy residue like the similar but cheaper Neutrogena product. It lasts a really long time even though I use it almost daily. It is fragrance free and doesnt irritate my eyes at all. I keep buying this and hope they don't change the formula ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Nice product.Removes effectively eye make up without hurting the delicate eye area.Didn't have any kind of problems with this product,works very good but I wouldn't buy this product again because I like more the make up removers that remove your entire make up from all over your face and not only from the eyes.Other than that it's a great product, actually I m very impressed mostly because removes mascara(I wear at least 4 coats daily)extremely easy!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by rachellechen

I got this from promotion of Clinique. The only thing I can say is I never have any eye makeup remover product like this!!! The only thing can be removed by this product is your lipstick. Even my Cetaphill cleaner has better remover function than this! I will never use this again, even from the sales.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

This stuff is literally my life saver. I always wear waterproof mascara and this is pretty much the only thing that really gets it off. I use Almay's makeup remover first to get off all that I can before using Take The Day Off (my little theory of saving money). Once I was too lazy to finish up with TTDO and I woke up with my eyes swollen! They really don't like makeup. Overall, I'm sticking to this dual-phase remover for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 4:26:00 PM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a 50ml bottle of this as a GWP. I used this 3 nights in a row and it dried my eyes out so badly that they are still flaking 4 days later! Will never purchase full-size.