April 19, 2014 | 1259 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cdmuzac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

As a professional makeup artist who has worked for MAC for over 5 yrs (our little secret ;-) ) I wanted something healthy for my skin on my days off and I found it! I always had clogged skin but I noticed as I began to wear this foundation my skin has started to improve. I also like the fact I feel like I have nothing on my face. I also have oily skin and it gives my skin the perfect balance. I love full coverage and this foundation is super build able. I wear the tan and my only complaint is I wish they had something more yellow and more colors for women of color!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by RiRiPanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best drugstore foundation. It has great coverage and looks so natural. After taking it off I noticed my redness went almost away. I wasn't expecting it to do that. Absolutely love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MissSego

I actually really really like this foundation! I have mine in 30 buff and it's a little bit "pink undertoned" but if it's really blendable and the coverage is really build able. You can get a very light coverage are a medium coverage. It blends so well and it doesn't feel like you're wearing any makeup! It doesn't break me out at all and so far has been working amazingly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this because I have grown tired of heavy foundations that smother my skin (MAC SFF, Revlon CS). I wanted something light but still with good coverage. I read in numerous places that this was a decent dupe for NARS Sheer Glow, which I love but can't really justify spending $42 on. I have to say that I like this a bit better than the SG. For one, the color that I got (40 Nude) is the best match that I've ever had in a foundation. It's less yellow than my NARS SG match which is Deauville and FAR less yellow than my MAC match NW20. It blends on like a dream, feels very lightweight, doesn't EVER cake up, lasts a long time on my oily skin, doesn't accentuate dry patches and it doesn't distress my sensitive skin. This stuff really is great. For $10 it's a bargain (plus, you can use coupons). I will absolutely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It's honestly one of my favorite foundations! I only switched away from this in the summer because I needed something more on the matte side. I love how this makes my skin feel and look. I can honestly say that it does make your skin look better when you take it off (at least for me). It never caused any breakouts, which is a huge plus for my skin. I like it a lot better than other high end foundations I've tried, including my old HG MUFE F&B. The only thing I'd change is to put a pump on it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by 3ll3

Depending on how many blemishes you have and how you apply it, it will provide you with your own unique coverage. Light to medium if you have a lot of blemishes, medium to full if you have some discoloration and a few blemishes. But it is very buildable! This foundation provides me with medium coverage. The color selection is pretty good but it is more for people with neutral to warm undertones. I have oily skin and this foundation does nothing for it. I have this in NATURAL BEIGE #60. It has a nice light feel to it and it smells fresh. This is a dewey foundation and it looks very natural. The cons to this product would be that when you do a swatch on your hand, the color looks perfect but when you blend it into your face, it turns darker. Also this product is not long lasting, it'll last you 5 hours max if you're not doing vigorous activity. It is around $11 which I'm not too happy about and it doesn't have a pump (which isn't really a problem.) Overall, a great buy! Some people say this is a cheaper dupe for NARS Sheer Glow which I think is completely off. This is much thinner and definitely easier to blend! I say this is the dupe if not the same as Teint Idol Fresh Wear Foundation from Lancome. One of the better drug store foundations, very department store worthy! Give it a try! I definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

after finally deciding on 40, i started using Healthy Skin, and love it. my skin is fairly oily for a 55 year-old, but it gives me a nice glow and no breakouts. the smell is nice too. i alternate it with BE. i had previously bought Revlon Colorstay, which is difficult to remove, and PhotoReady, which seems too drying on my skin. i had also used the Acne Defense foundation, but didn't like the fact there was no added SPF.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I take back what I originally said about this product. I don't know why, or if I just didn't pay enough attention, but the finish that I thought I once had, doesn't exist anymore. Let me explain.. #1. It doesn't offer practically any coverage whatsoever. #2. The lasting power is not existent. #3. It looks cakey, at least on me. Now, keep in mind that while I always wear moisturizer before I add any foundation, my skin is pretty dry. So, that adds to the cakey situation. However, this product in general is just not that great unless you have good skin to begin with, and don't need coverage.. Which in that case, why wear foundation at all?? The only positives that I will stick by from my original statement, is that it doesn't feel bad on my skin. (doesn't feel heavy, etc) It also has a nice scent. Beyond that, I don't like it and would definitely not repurchase it. I'm probably not going to buy liquid foundation, period. I may try a cream.. I'm not sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Moneyinthebanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!

Between using this and not washing my face with soap *(kinda gross I know but I think I was stripping the natural oils too much)... I've only had one breakout during my TOM, since when I started using this.

A coworker and I were trying to figure out the right color and while she suggested that I get the #40, I picked out #10 because I am pale. I've accepted it, so I don't wanna get the wrong color for the millionth time. This matches me absolutely perfectly to the point where people don't know I have on foundation. (My complaint before was you could tell a difference between where my skin stopped and foundation started no matter how much I blended)

It gives me great coverage for my acne-scar riddled skin and is buildable for those areas where I need more coverage.

In terms of price, I work at the drugstore where I bought it. Neutrogena was BOGO 50%, then I had two 2.00 in store coupons, which combined with two 2.00 manufactuar coupons, along with a 15% discount...worked out to be about BOGO free...original price 13.99 each.

I want to throw every other foundation that I have ever bought away!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by snoopy4491

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation (color 40) about a year ago and am now on my 3rd bottle. Its got the feel of a high end foundation at a great price. I am 49 and I love it. It really does make my skin look and feel great. Creamy; not oily. I am light to medium complexion wise and I wear 40, but recently went to 60 (I mix the two together). Forget paying 45 dollars for foundation when you can buy this foundation for 15 bucks tops!