Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 3/20/2011 3:44:00 AM

I wanted to love this foundation but hated the acne it gave me along with how it didnt control oil at all looked greasy even thinned out,tryed everything

on 3/19/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i wanted to love this foundation but i couldnít. after using this i broke out in whiteheads all over my cheeks. i didnít want to believe that it was this foundation, but i really think it is. i used to have no whiteheads on my cheeks... now iím trying to recover from it. i think it might be the SPF 20 that is giving me the whiteheads. I canít wear SPF that is over 15 ... grrr i hope my whiteheads go away after not using this for a while.. if it doesít then iíll update and change my rating. :(. so dissapointing. as of now, def wonít be repurchasing.

on 3/18/2011 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really good foundation. I don't really get why people are saying that it doesn't cover anything, because it covers pretty much everything for me. I use ELF's powder brush to apply and it gives my skin a nice airbrush look. It gives a really pretty dewy finish, which makes me look really awake and healthy. And it doesn't break me out, which most drugstore foundations do.

The only complaint I have is the packaging. It can be pretty messy, especially since the foundation's consistencyis pretty runny. It would be great if it had a pump (like Revlon's Photoready) but I can't really expect amazing packaging for $10.

on 3/18/2011 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is not full coverage as it says it does, it gets oily after 30 minutes, does not cover any acne or even out skin tone or reddness even with a primer too.. It cost about 13 dollars. exspensive for a drugstore. I have oily skin, reddness, acne, acne scars so you know. I prefer spending another 15 or so to get a higher brand which last a long tiime. I recommend LM silk creme foundation or LORAC natural foundation. Both gives full coverage (no concealer required), long lasting, only one time touch up for the whole day.

on 3/16/2011 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i was quite dissapointed with this. I've been using it for about two months. I was looking for a medium coverage foundation that left my skin glowing. Well for the first hour my makeup looks great but after that it melts off my face. Then my face is super greasy and gross and the foundation oxidizes badly and turns orange. I never thought a foundation could make my skin shiny looking cuz i have dry skin. But i guess its possible. I wont be buying again :(

on 3/7/2011 11:32:00 AM

I love this foundation with the exception of 2 things. i like that it has spf but i hate that it causes that white cast on my face in photos. i also hate the packaging. other than that this is my favorite foundation so far.

on 3/6/2011 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I mix this with Revlon Colory Stay and like the results after a few month use. The mix gives nice glow and coverage. decent long wear.
No breakout. not overyly oily like some reviewers mentioned, perhaps because i mixed with color stay.

for reference, i have very oily skin. I got this buy one get one free. So it would be quite a while for me to use them all up. if nothing better comes out by then, I may buy this again.

on 3/6/2011 1:41:00 AM

This is a really nice foundation, it makes your skin look dewey and natural- not cakey at all, and it does cover up redness and scars although it's far from full coverage..
It would be great if the staying power was better- it literally only lasts for a few hours, and it rubs off soo easily!!
However for a college student like me it's fine for an every day foundation...

on 2/28/2011 8:40:00 PM

I am almost of my F&B foundation.I needed something for the time being,untill I go out to the MAC prostore.I noticed Neutrogena was having a buy 1,get the second 50% off.I use Neutrogena's powder,so I thought for 2nd item I would try out this foundation.I'm so happy I did! It was so smooth going on.Color match was great (LOL I tried using their color match chart that was hanging on the side of the selections..hmm..didn't work since it didn't reach my face).I think I may found a new foundation~~~

on 2/25/2011 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Sadly, I had the same problem with this foundation as many other reviewers - no color match. I am fairly pale, but not usually impossible to match, but all of the light shades in this line are pink based; no yellow toned options. The foundation looks nice on for about four hours (I wore the powder as well) but starts to cake and look powdery around the nose and rub off of my chin after that. It doesn't really hold up well, and since it didn't match in the first place, I am going to give up on it. The packaging is nice, and the coverage is quite good - medium while still looking natural. I might be willing to give it more of a shot if they had more shade options, because I actually think after only wearing it for two days that it did make my skin look better without makeup! Might be a placebo effect, but I could have sworn it looked more even after using this foundation. So if you can find a shade match, it might be worth a shot.