Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I'm surprised that I like this as much as I do. I have pretty oily skin, so I usually have to stick with an oil-free foundation like Revlon Colorstay or I look totally wrecked by mid-day. But this has been holding up surprisingly well so far. I still need to blot/powder after probably 4 hours or so, but that isn't too bad considering the look and feel that it gives. The shade Nude is a decent match for my NC20/25 skin, but it is entirely too pink toned for me. The texture of this is very nice and the coverage is light-medium. I don't have many issues with my complexion aside from some hyper-pigmentation, so a lighter coverage is fine, but for someone in need of a full coverage foundation, I wouldn't recommend this. While it can be built up, it's only very slightly before it starts to cake up and look hideous. I wish I could give this a 3.5, because it's so close to being a great foundation, but I can't quite rate it any higher than "average". The packaging is atrocious--the lid doesn't screw on completely, which makes for a terrible leaky mess--and it isn't oil-free (although that isn't exactly a necessity...it's just nicer for those of us with oily skin). And all of the lighter shades I've tried are way too pink. But it is a lovely foundation as far as texture and finish and I would definitely continue to use it and probably repurchase it in the future if they had a more yellow or olive based shade that would work for me :(

EDIT: The darker shades work much better than the lighter. The packaging is still the worst I've ever seen, but shades 60 and 90 are my go-to summer shades (~NC35/NC40) because they're more warm or olive toned. Now if they'd only work on the packaging and color range for fairer skin I would absolutely love this...

This is my absolute favorite foundation.That said, it won't work for everyone and here's why. I find that this is fairly sheer but can be built up. I have decent skin to begin with, but it gets dried out very easily. Therefore I can't wear many foundations because they get too heavy and look caked on (like Revlon Colorstay, for instance). For many years, I used a tinted moisturizer (Hard Candy and Covergirl ones were my favorites). But I found I like this even more. I mix it with a little bit of my facial moisturizer, and apply with a little sponge wedge. I get really even, natural, and slightly dewy/fresh looking skin. I love it. I don't think this would work with people who need a lot of coverage. I don't have any problems with this fading, but again, I have drier skin. If you are oily, this may not last all day. I don't need a primer with my skintype, and it doesn't break me out (my skin is pretty sensitive). I also have warmer/yellow tones and this works really well for me, so I'm not sure if it would work as well with pink/cool tones. It seems a little pricey for drugstore, but then again, I like it better than the $40-50 higher end foundations I have tried. For color reference, I buy #30 Buff and I am a Bobbi Brown 2.5 Warm Sand, MAC NC20 (I think), and medium in MSFN. I could probably go up a shade now that I have a little more summer glow, but Buff is working just fine since it's pretty sheer and easy to blend/match. My only complaint about this is that it doesn't have a pump, which would be more sanitary. I also used the old Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid foundation, and I like this more because it's not drying at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

so my mom actually picked this up for me a while ago on a clearance shelf, knowing how much i love makeup, back when this product came in the square bottle (she always thinks of me when she shops!) however, she didnt realize it was too dark on my pale skin. but now that i live in arizona, i have a chance to use it after being in the sun...and i dont really like it :/
sure, it does make my skin look nice and smooth, which is very nice, but (even though it contains salicylic acid) it has been making me break out SO bad! ive never had this many break outs at once! not only that, but it makes parts of my face, mainly my T zone, so oily. i dont know if this has to do with the foundation being a little old...but im kind of doubting that since its never been used or even opened until now.

maybe i'll try the newer version in the new packaging, but im kind of scared that ill just waste my money.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After a long time watching and reading reviews on how this is a dupe for NARS Sheer Glow, i figured I would try it. Turns out that I love it!

Pros:
-Goes on smoothly.
-Coverage is medium-buildable (to me anyway).
-Love the finish it leaves.
-Doesnt cake up in dry spots on my skin.
-Staying power is OKAY.

Cons:
-NO PUMP.
-Can become oxidized faster if you have oily skin, setting powder is recommended.
-Doesnt cover up everything (like i said, medium coverage in my case)
-A little on the pricer side for drugstore makeup.

Overall, i do really like this foundation on days where i dont want alot of coverage and want to look "glowy" instead of matte. Sometimes it gets blotchy depending on how long i wear it or how warm it is, but this beats Maybelline Fit Me (in terms of the dewy look and staying power)out of the water.

I used to use Femme Couture (from Sally's Beauty Supply) creme compact as my foundation, but I decided to give the Neutrogena Healthy Skin a shot because the FC was a bit thick and not too comfortable for summer days. However, I was extremely disappointed... this has already given me really bad breakouts after just a week. Definitely not going to use it anymore! I read one review on here saying they don't recommend it for oily/combination skin on their website... they need to list that on store shelf displays too so that people don't make the same mistake I did!

I usually do not buy drugstore foundations, but decided to try since it was on sale. Not great, not horrible. Ok color match for me, did not make me breakout, ok light to medium coverage. It is difficult to apply, very dry on my face even after moisturizer. Would be a good filler-in backup foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The color selection was great for me, because I am very fair. My problem lies in the consistency, and wearability of the makeup. Even with a light application, the makeup looked heavy on my skin. It seemed to sit on top of my skin and melted off throughout the day (even with proper exfoliation, moisturizer, and primer.) The liquid took a very long time to dry, and if you set it with powder while it was still wet, the powder/liquid combo flaked off. Shockingly, it accentuated fine lines and wrinkles that I never knew I had, and created both dry patches, and isolated break outs.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I went back and forth on this product for the longest time. Some days I loved it, other days not so much. After much contemplation, I decided I loved it. I bought this because it was supposed to be a great dupe for NARS Sheer Glow, my all time favorite foundation. As a struggling college student, I could no longer purchase NARS without feeling extreme buyers remorse. I am very pale ( I wear Siberia) with neutral undertones, and normal skin. Finding a drugstore foundation that matched my fair skin was very difficult because they were always too dark, or the formula just sucked and made me break out. This foundation not only matches my skin, but it doesn't break me out. It also provides a little more coverage than sheer glow did, which is great. This foundation is not as buildable as NARS; it can get cakey after a few layers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I didn't like this foundation at all and was fortunately able to return it after using it only once. I thought the consistency to be too runny and felt the coverage was way too sheer. And it seemed a little drying or something- it definetely didn't add any moisture or dewiness to my skin. I also found the color (I used the lightest shade) to be a tad too orangey. Might work for someone who wants very sheer and light coverage and doesn't need their foundation to be moisturizing. Thumbs down for me though.

LOVE this foundation. I love the look it gives my skin. It looks completely natural compared to my other foundations. Love Love Love - I think everyone should try it :)