Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 4/6/2011 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this foundation because it covers imperfections well but if you overdo it,it will turn you orange.After i did take off my makeup at night my skin did not look improve at all.in about a week it broke me out (it contains talc which is something i'm allergic to)SO if your not senstive skin this is a good product because it lastes all day and contains SPF 20.

on 4/2/2011 10:27:00 PM

The formula was WAY too thin for my taste. Even though it was a good covering foundation I just found it to be too watery to keep. Also, I am very light skinned (NC15 in MAC) and the coloring of the lightest shade (10 classic ivory) was just a tad too much on the red side. I already have red undertones in my skin so I like to balance that out with a foundation with a yellow undertone.

on 3/27/2011 11:50:00 AM

My go-to foundation. This stuff is AMAZING. all it needs is a pump, but a lot of drugstore foundations have that problem, so it's nothing major.
Anyways, this foundation is very light and natural looking, while you can still build it up to a full coverage makeup. Exactly what I was looking for. When it is on your face, you can't even feel it. And it didn't break me out. I'm in the shade "30 Buff".
Definitely win.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a fantastic foundation which I would wear all the time...if it didn't make me break out. It has medium coverage (I almost don't need concealer for my redness), and has a dewy finish! That is a rare combination in a foundation.The lightest shade is a tiny bit too yellow for me, but it is a great everyday foundation because it has SPF and doesn't cause drying or emphasize flakes.

I did set this with my loose translucent Palladio rice powder, otherwise the foundation wouldn't last all day.

on 3/20/2011 3:44:00 AM

I wanted to love this foundation but hated the acne it gave me along with how it didnt control oil at all looked greasy even thinned out,tryed everything

on 3/19/2011 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i wanted to love this foundation but i couldnít. after using this i broke out in whiteheads all over my cheeks. i didnít want to believe that it was this foundation, but i really think it is. i used to have no whiteheads on my cheeks... now iím trying to recover from it. i think it might be the SPF 20 that is giving me the whiteheads. I canít wear SPF that is over 15 ... grrr i hope my whiteheads go away after not using this for a while.. if it doesít then iíll update and change my rating. :(. so dissapointing. as of now, def wonít be repurchasing.

on 3/18/2011 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really good foundation. I don't really get why people are saying that it doesn't cover anything, because it covers pretty much everything for me. I use ELF's powder brush to apply and it gives my skin a nice airbrush look. It gives a really pretty dewy finish, which makes me look really awake and healthy. And it doesn't break me out, which most drugstore foundations do.

The only complaint I have is the packaging. It can be pretty messy, especially since the foundation's consistencyis pretty runny. It would be great if it had a pump (like Revlon's Photoready) but I can't really expect amazing packaging for $10.

on 3/18/2011 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is not full coverage as it says it does, it gets oily after 30 minutes, does not cover any acne or even out skin tone or reddness even with a primer too.. It cost about 13 dollars. exspensive for a drugstore. I have oily skin, reddness, acne, acne scars so you know. I prefer spending another 15 or so to get a higher brand which last a long tiime. I recommend LM silk creme foundation or LORAC natural foundation. Both gives full coverage (no concealer required), long lasting, only one time touch up for the whole day.

on 3/16/2011 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i was quite dissapointed with this. I've been using it for about two months. I was looking for a medium coverage foundation that left my skin glowing. Well for the first hour my makeup looks great but after that it melts off my face. Then my face is super greasy and gross and the foundation oxidizes badly and turns orange. I never thought a foundation could make my skin shiny looking cuz i have dry skin. But i guess its possible. I wont be buying again :(

on 3/7/2011 11:32:00 AM

I love this foundation with the exception of 2 things. i like that it has spf but i hate that it causes that white cast on my face in photos. i also hate the packaging. other than that this is my favorite foundation so far.