MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you love the look and feel of lip gloss, but hate reapplying every 15 minutes, run out and get MAC Clear Lipglass right this minute. It lasts longer than any other product I've tried and looks completely sexy on bare lips. (It's pretty thick - I haven't tried applying it over lipstick) Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

MAC has obviously changed the formula since I first started purchasing this years ago. While it is still sticky, back then I couldn't even rub my lips together! I find it easier to apply if it's warmed slightly or if I have a coat of vaseline on my lips first. Sally Hansen has a similar gloss with a much better moisture content and half the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This gives loads and loads and loads of shine...except it feels like crap on. My hair kept sticking to it all night! My rule with makeup is that it should make you feel confident, and this was more of a hassle than anything else.
Also, it didn't taste any good and it was waaaaay too sticky for my liking, felt weird on.
Lasted though, and with the shine it deserves 2...however they've gotta work on the feel of it imo. Expensive too, wouldn't buy again.

oh, and i would never...ever kiss with this on, so out the window it goes :)

Hmmm - I still haven't decided whether or not i like this. I mean it's a great clear gloss, very longlasting, it's just its boring- flavorless and it just sits there. I recommend this if you don't like flavored lip gloss, and hate reapplying a lot. For me though, I like flavored glosses more, I have more fun with Bonne Bell lip glosses.

This is my fav!Makes your lips look great, supple and sexy, with just a simple squeeze. And you only need a minut amount. Great if you're in a hurry, but still want to look good. Also great if you like the more natural look. Can't go wrong with this baby

Stickier than when Sticky the Stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun. Don't kiss the cat whatever you do!

this is a really sticky lip gloss that i use when i really want shiny lips that last. the tube is large and will probably last over a year for me, but i dont like how the gloss can squirt out all over the top. i apply this with a lip brush to get a more even application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If you want that extremely wet shiny look, this is it. It stays in place when its one your lips and it looks absolutely amazing in photographs. It's very thick and gluey though. Comes in a squeeze tube.

Too sticky for my tastes. It also cleaned my Lipfinity right off, so I needed to reapply both after a couple of hours.

Not for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product! There is a lot of product that you get with your money! I have been using it for over 6 and there is still 75% left. I love sticky glosses and this must be one of the stickiest glosses. I admit they're not at all the same as the L

Recommended for Medium Skin