September 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2003 4:11:00 AM More reviews by cupcakes_yum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gives loads and loads and loads of shine...except it feels like crap on. My hair kept sticking to it all night! My rule with makeup is that it should make you feel confident, and this was more of a hassle than anything else.
Also, it didn't taste any good and it was waaaaay too sticky for my liking, felt weird on.
Lasted though, and with the shine it deserves 2...however they've gotta work on the feel of it imo. Expensive too, wouldn't buy again.

oh, and i would never...ever kiss with this on, so out the window it goes :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

Hmmm - I still haven't decided whether or not i like this. I mean it's a great clear gloss, very longlasting, it's just its boring- flavorless and it just sits there. I recommend this if you don't like flavored lip gloss, and hate reapplying a lot. For me though, I like flavored glosses more, I have more fun with Bonne Bell lip glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2003 6:47:00 PM More reviews by nicksterbebe

This is my fav!Makes your lips look great, supple and sexy, with just a simple squeeze. And you only need a minut amount. Great if you're in a hurry, but still want to look good. Also great if you like the more natural look. Can't go wrong with this baby

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2003 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Nosbod

Stickier than when Sticky the Stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun. Don't kiss the cat whatever you do!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2003 6:22:00 PM More reviews by martine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a really sticky lip gloss that i use when i really want shiny lips that last. the tube is large and will probably last over a year for me, but i dont like how the gloss can squirt out all over the top. i apply this with a lip brush to get a more even application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 3:06:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

If you want that extremely wet shiny look, this is it. It stays in place when its one your lips and it looks absolutely amazing in photographs. It's very thick and gluey though. Comes in a squeeze tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2003 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Bellatrix

Too sticky for my tastes. It also cleaned my Lipfinity right off, so I needed to reapply both after a couple of hours.

Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by angelchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product! There is a lot of product that you get with your money! I have been using it for over 6 and there is still 75% left. I love sticky glosses and this must be one of the stickiest glosses. I admit they're not at all the same as the L

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2003 2:38:00 AM More reviews by RileyKate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THE HOLY GRAIL OF ALL CLEAR LIP GLOSSES .. in my opinion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by LunaPopFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

DOn't get me wrong, its a good gloss, but Caboodles fruitopian vanilla volts is the same, and its what, three bucks?