January 30, 2015 | 1250 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by MyFavoriteWeapon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Wow, this far exceeds my expectations for a cheap drugstore mascara, but after being disappointed with Mac, Estee Lauder and numerous other drugstore brands I decided to buy this one after being pleased with Rimmel eyeshadows and eye pencils. First off, the packaging is nice, it definately doesnt look cheap and you get a whole lot of product, enough to last you a few months. I've had mine for about a month and it has yet to dry out. Although the look is more natural, you can continue to add on layers to create more drama. I add about 3 layers myself. But the reason I love this mascara is because I have very oily skin and greasy eyelids, and all other mascara would bleed into my eyes, smudge, and basically melt all over my face in the matter of a couple of hours. With this mascara I can apply it in the morning, work all day, come home 12 hours later and it's still in place.
That's something even the most expensive mascaras couldnt live up to. Also, I like the brush, I use the straight one myself, and I find its very easy to control the application to the bottom lashes, which is just another bonus.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2007 10:11:00 AM More reviews by rd_donaldson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this in brownish-black for a day look. It seperates and darkens my lashes, but it isn't overly dramatic. It's what I'm looking for during the day. It seems to dry out pretty rapidly, but as cheap as it is, I can afford to buy another tube a month or so later.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently bought this again, after being disappointed with a CG mascara and remembering that I liked Rimmel's Extra Super Lash a while ago. Well, I still like it. Makes my blond lashes seem longer and glossy black; isn't thick and clumpy; doesn't flake or irritate my sensitive eyes; and it's easy to remove. The only thing that prevents it from getting HG status is that it *can* smudge, esp. if you use a moisturising undereye concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by falconcutie364

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i wanted to like this, but i just couldn't. it was perfect for a day time look. seperated and lengthed a tiny bit (nothing overly dramatic.... hense the day look). it was really cheap and worth the money. my only problem with it was, that it stings my eyes, when i take it off it burns. when i cry, it burns. when i rub my eye it burns. it burns if an eyelash falls into my eye.

i wanted to like it so bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by wannaHG

Okay, i bought this mascara in the first place, thinking that i would get some nice dramatic lashes coz i heard SO much about Rimmel's good reputation of mascara. Well i guess i was wrong..... this mascara sucked majorly and it didn't "volumize" or "dramatize" whatsoever. It lengthened a BIT, but it took the life outta my curl(i always curl my lahses) when i applied it. Didn't add any thickness, and was a bit clumpy. It didnt flake though, i must admit. props for that. I have average thickness of lashes but they are a bit short (im asian) but this mascara din't do ANY wonders at all. Now this stuff just lies hidden in my bottom desk drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by fionaau

FOr me, I like my lashes to look dramatic and "out there". If this is your case, then this isn't the right mascara for you. But not by any means is extra super lash mascara bad. It does lengthen a bit but no volumizing whatsoever. So when I wake up and want to run out to the grocery store, this is what I put on for the natural look. One tube also lasts quite a while. Doesn't dry out at all and I've had it for a while now.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2007 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Minnie007

A god mascara if you are looking to get an office or a normal day look, no smudges or flaking and it stays on for hours .I don't know if i would buy it again because I want a special or dramatic look .

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by skruger

Ehh... so-so. It's mascara. Nothing special. After trying out various mascaras (although nothing beyond the $10 range) I have decided that my stand-by, Maybelline Full n' Lush still suits me the best but honestly, I don't see much difference with any claiming to have wonderful effects. On a cheap day, I decided to give this a whirl. The wand sucks. I actually cleaned off the wand from one of my Full n' Lush ones to be tossed and threw the Rimmel wand away- works a lot better, no clumping now. Makes me wonder if it is really the mascara wands that make the difference. Looks like I'll be going back to Maybelline after this- I'll finish it but not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by rutty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is an excellent mascara.i am addited to mascara i have tried evey single brand from rimmel,ysl,lancome,dior.and i have to say this is one of the best i have tried it goes on very smooth no clumps at all and you can build it up without it clumping for a more dramatic look.buy it and see for yourself.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by twolunarspring

Yeak. This is *OK*. It's cheap, and you get what you pay for. I wouldn't use this without a good primer first (I use Blinc) because I'm a bit afraid for my lashes - in my experience, Rimmel stuff isn't as good for you as I would like. I bought this because I wanted to try blue mascara as I was told it would brighten my eyes. It does, but so would any mascara in this colour. It does build up well for dramatic volume, which I like, and it doesn't irritate. I think the "electric blue" colour is very pretty. Its fine. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, Rimmel are not nearly ethical enough - they are linked to animal testing, for example. A good reason not to buy.