August 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by DarkestStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Seems like no matter how often I stray away from this product, I always come back to Dove Beauty Bar. I love the soft feeling it gives my skin and that classy smell. I love the original better than the other Dove Bars out there. Very pure and simple. I need to stock up on this more often.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I can use this on my body just fine as long as I follow with a good body cream and/or oil. It smells good, like clean and roses, albeit a pretty grandmotherly smell to me since it's what my grandmother used when I was little. On the other hand, if I use it on my face my skin FREAKS and I break out like crazy. The bar seems to last a long time. My boyfriend uses this, which is sort of an odd scent-sation at times, but whatever works...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is actually, the only soap I can use, because all other soaps irritate my skin and leave me itchy. I have very sensitive skin, so anything with lots of fragrance, or dyes make my skin itch. I love this product and I always come back to it, because I know no other product agrees with my skin like this one does.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

one over my go to soaps because it never dries out my skin and it has a mild scent. my fAV body soap!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by naomi9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe it's taken me so long to review this product. I've been using this for about 10 years (after switching from Ivory). It never leaves a film on my skin, it smells so lovely, and I feel clean - never tight. All of the fancy body washes are just a waste of time. I just wish they would make this bar in a lavender scent. Now that would be heavenly...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This bar is really drying and does not help soothe my sensitive skin. Will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nursesc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not like this. But, I really dont like any bar soaps. Bars leave me feeling like I have a film on my skin. Try the shower gel, its much better and smells great! Love Dove!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by booyaga

It's very nice and basic imo. It is drying sometimes, but rarely. I think this is one of those products I will use throughout my whole life (unless I find something better :P)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

Hmmm...I guess,I'm also the minority on this one. Once in a while, I would accidently buy this (and I buy the pack) because I forget that I really don't like it. It leaves a film on my skin. I really don't like that filmy feeling. :-( But, I love the smell and that's why I keep buying it accidently. It usually ends up in the kitchen sink since I wash my hands a lot when I cook and cringe at the film that it leaves on my hands. But, I have to use it up. :-) I still have 7 left from two packs from last year and this year so far. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by danipoops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this soap - Would NOT use any other soap EVER! Always buy this in bulk as I wear it down so quickly!

Smells gorgeous, cheap, moisturising, can even use on my face which I cant do with other soaps as it makes my face feel really tight and sore. Can smell this for hours on myself after showering, i love it! I use this to shave my legs too as its so creamy

Not a bad word to say about it :)
xx